Charlie Ch. 1

Story Info
Charlie fucks his daughter-in-law against her wishes.
1.8k words
4.28
451.9k
88
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
938 Followers

At the grand old age of 60 with the mortgage paid and a nice stash in the bank, Charlie took early retirement. He still kept himself fit and healthy by hiking on the moors and enjoyed a good social life with his ex navy mates at the British Legion. The only disappointment in his life was his son, David. Whereas Charlie had always been a man's man he considered David a bit of a wimp. Charlie had served in the Navy and gone on to join the Special Boat Service. David left school, went to college and finally became one of those Liberal Democrat teachers.

Charlie's wife died a few years earlier so he shared the family house in Devon with David. Everything was fine until David met a local girl called Heather. She was your typical blond bimbo, big tits long legs and blue eyes. She already had a bad reputation in the small village and absolutely dominated David right from the start. For Charlie it was hate at first sight but after six months, David announced they were getting married and Heather would be moving in.

Returning home from the club one night Charlie was about to climb the stairs when he overheard David and Heather talking. They were discussing him. "C'mon David, he's an old man, how much longer do you think he can manage those stairs and don't think I'm looking after him when he can't fend for himself anymore. A proper nursing home is the best place for him, besides, we'll have the house all to ourselves."

"I know Dad's getting on a bit, but he's still fit and healthy, and don't forget, it is his house." Peeking through the gap in the partially open door, Charlie watched as Heather slid to her knees in front of her husband, opened his gown and started to give him a blow job. In between licking and sucking his cock she would continue the conversation. "Hmm, I know love, but just think, without him here I can do this whenever I like, I can walk round all day with nothing on and you get to fuck me anytime you like, wouldn't you like that David." David was stood with his eyes closed while his bimbo wife continued to tease. Charlie had heard enough. So, that was it was it, the fucking bitch was trying to get him out of his own house.

The next morning Charlie paid a visit to his familiar solicitor and drew up plans to make sure that neither David nor Heather could ever get there hands on his property, dead or alive. He was feeling quiet pleased with himself as he entered the local pub for a quick drink. Imagine his surprise when he saw Heather in the other bar sitting with a man. Fortunately she didn't see him and when they left hand in hand, Charlie decided to follow.

They walked a short distance to a small cottage and disappeared inside. Charlie waited a few minutes before creeping through the bushes to the rear of the building and looking through the window. He could clearly see Heather sitting on the sofa with the other man. They were kissing. He thought about charging in and demanding an explanation but then had second thoughts. Would David believe him? After all, he thought the sun shone out of her arse. After much agonising, he finally decided to stay hidden and just watch. Standing her up, the man slowly stripped her naked. She might be the biggest bitch on earth Charlie thought but Christ did she have a body. Charlie played with his erection as the guy stripped his daughter-in-law naked and fucked her stupid, and just as the guy was filling her with spunk so Charlie added his to the outside wall.

He decided he needed proof if he was to convince David of his wife's adultery. From now on whenever Heather went out Charlie followed with his son's video camera. After a few days it paid off. Once again Charlie found himself secreted in the bushes watching the little slut being put through her paces, only this time he filmed it. It wasn't going to be easy to tell his son that his wife was a slut but having finally plucked up the courage, Charlie approached David. "Son we need to talk." David went red. "Oh, Heather's told you then," he said sheepishly, "told me?"

"Yes, you know, about the appointment we made to visit the home." Charlie was gobsmacked and grabbing David by the throat he held him against the wall. "Listen to me you under the thumb little turd, if you and that fucking tart think for one minute your putting me in a home then forget it." He let David go and went to his room. If that's how they want to play it then it was fine by Charlie.

The next day at breakfast very little was said. Both Charlie and Heather were in their dressing gowns while David was dressed for work. Neither could face Charlie and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. After David left, Heather turned her back on Charlie and started to wash the dishes. Charlie crept up behind her and wrapping his arms round her from behind he grabbed both tits and squeezed real hard. Heather squealed and tried to push him off. "Get your filthy old hands off me," she screamed, pushing him away, "what the hell do you think your doing?"

"Well now, from what I've seen I thought you liked that," Charlie said, sitting calmly at the kitchen table. "W-w-what do you mean?" she said defensively. Charlie placed the camera on the table, opened the small screen and hit play. "Oh my God, where did you get that?" Heather grabbed the camera and fumbled for the off switch. "Oh don't worry, I've got plenty of copies," Charlie said holding up a full size VHS cassette, "I'm sure David would love to see how good you perform with other men."

She stared at him in disbelief. "You wouldn't."

"Try me," he replied. She turned away from him and stared out of the kitchen window again, her mind going at warp speed. "What do you want?" She finally said, still facing away from him. Charlie again reached round her and grabbed her tits. "I want what the other guy got," he said squeezing harder than necessary. This time she didn't push him away and he noticed her nipples hardening. He pulled the gown open fully exposing her large tits to anyone walking by and cupped the naked flesh, pulling and tweaking the engorged nipples. Then he ran his hand down across her smooth flat stomach and onto her shaven pussy mound. "And this," he said, sliding a finger into the moist pussy lips. "You bastard," was all she said as he turned her round and forced her to her knees.

Opening his own robe, he offered his erect cock to her lovely young mouth. "Suck it," he commanded. Heather took his cock into her mouth and started to suck. Her tongue was working its magic over the glands and all too soon Charlie felt that familiar twinge start deep within his balls. It had been three years since his wife died and in all that time Charlie had had to rely on the old five finger widow. Holding Heather's head with both hands he thrust forward and started to cum. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth and he watched intently as she gulped it down. Finally he could cum no more and reluctantly withdrew from her mouth , making her lick the remaining few drips of with her tongue.

"Satisfied now?" she said acidly as Charlie sat down to regain his breath. "Not quite," he said grabbing her hand and leading her into the lounge. He took her robe away leaving her completely naked and pushed her into an armchair. "Why don't you show me how wet it can get," he said, grabbing a handful of cunt and forcing her legs apart. Heather stared defiantly at the old man as she played with her pussy. "This want you want?" Charlie said nothing. He sat in the chair opposite and watched. To start with it was obvious that Heather was simply going through the process. "You can play all day sweetheart but your not getting up until I see you cum."

"Bastard," she said again. Realising her predicament, Heather started to play with her clit and finger her cunt at the same time. She closed her eyes pretending she was alone and started to pleasure herself in earnest. Charlie watched intently, his old cock getting hard again at the sight of this beautiful blond bitch playing with herself. "Ohhhh, hmmmm," she started to murmur, her body trembling and her hips lifting of the chair. Her fingers were working faster over her erect clit and three fingers of the other hand were buried in her wet hole. "Oh fuck!" Her big tits heaved and her legs twitched as the orgasm tore through her.

When she eventually opened her eyes Charlie was kneeling between her open legs lining his cock up with her cunt. Without a word he slid it home until his balls were slapping her arse. "Looks like you and me are going to become good friends," Charlie said sliding 8" of thick hard meat into her. Old he may be but he could still fuck. Holding onto her tits Charlie started to ram in and out, causing her to moan in pleasure as he found the depths of her cunt. "David fuck you like this does he?"

"Oh my God, no, not like this," she said as Charlie really rammed it in. "Didn't think so. Never did have much of a dick. Half the time I don't even think he's mine," Charlie said, more to himself than to Heather.

Charlie continued to ram his old cock up this lovely sluts cunt, squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples at the same time. He knew he had her now and he was certainly going to make the most of it. Charlie speeded up. "Oh God, don't you dare stop you old bastard, I'm nearly there …… oh Charlie, yesssssss." He could feel her pussy muscles contract around his cock as her juice flooded out of her coating his balls and her thighs. He rammed it in as far as possible and started to shoot his own load into her. She screamed his name again as she felt his hot spunk hitting the back of her womb, filling her until it too mixed with her juices and trickled out.

Pleased with his handy work, Charlie pulled out. "Next time, I want you in stockings," he said looking at the naked slut stretched out before him. Heather simply nodded. "Whatever you want Charlie, whatever you want."

Tony King
Tony King
938 Followers