Charlie Ch. 13-16

Story Info
Nathan releases some pressure.
5.4k words
4.46
6.8k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Nathan did not realize he had fallen asleep. It took a moment to register that he was still on Charlie's bed since it was almost pitch black in the room. The closed curtains were keeping out the sun. There were a few rays escaping through the bottom and sides of the curtain; however, they had dimmed since it was early evening light.

He was completely stretched out on the bed, pillow under his head, and he couldn't move his left arm. As he did a slight tug, he heard a moan. Shit! It was Charlie sleeping on him. He was suddenly more awake and very aware of the position of her body in relation to his. Her head was cradled in the crook of his arm, and there was the feel of her breath on his bicep. She was facing him. He could feel her breasts resting against his rib cage. A leg of hers was covering his, and an arm was on his chest. His cock knew more about what was going on before he did. It was already straining behind his jeans.

How the fuck am I going to get out of this one?

As he tried to slowly extract himself from Charlie's draping, she actually growled in her sleep and moved closer. Where the hell did the growl come from? Okay, kittie cat, this can't continue. He was going to be a wreck with a very large set of blue balls if he didn't get out from under her. Leave it to his brain to tell him to crawl further underneath her. That is a no-go, Houston! The pulsing in his groin responded with a "hell yes!" Nathan tried to move once more, and Charlie stirred.

"What time is it?" she asked in a gravelly voice.

Nathan turned his head to the alarm clock. "It is 6 p.m." Charlie's shifting and small stretches pushed her body even closer to his. Nathan turned his head away from hers. Mental images of partially exposed breasts and rounded ass checks flooded his mind. A new surge of testosterone moved through the base of his cock. If the damn girl didn't quit moving, she was going to find out how he was really feeling at the moment. Mouthing the word "fuck" over and over again become a good mental distraction to ease some of the tension building in him.

"Water?"

Using his free hand, Nathan reached for the bottle of water he left on the night stand. He used the bottle to nudge her hand that was resting on his chest. As she tried to sit up, she ended up rubbing more of his body. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! His silent whispering mantra continued. Even though his other arm was a growing set of pins and needles, he used it the best he could to support her while she downed some of the water.

"Aspirin?"

Nathan's arm stretched back to the nightstand and swiped the waiting pills. He found her hand in the dark. Taking the bottle from her hand, he swapped it with the pills. He felt them get to her mouth. Then, again it was difficult to not feel anything that she was doing at the moment. She took back the bottle of water for another swig. She fumbled with the bottle and accidentally spilled some of it on his chest. She was trying to pat his shirt dry, but his cock was mistaking it as a bunch of heavy petting. "Fuck" as a manta wasn't working anymore; instead, it was the only thing he could think of doing at the moment. Charlie tried reaching across his body to put the bottle back on the night stand. More of her next to him and almost climbing on him. Nathan gritted his teeth as the little demon in the back of his head told him that she would look awesome riding him. The quick image flashed before his eyes of her legs spread across his hips, head fallen forward as she moved up and down the length of his cock. Her hands on his chest to stabilize herself with those wine red lips parted in a half smile as her breasts bounced up and down. Abort! Abort! Abort! He quickly grabbed the bottle from her hand and returned it to its rightful place. She edged back onto the bed, laying her body down to sleep.

Fucking beautiful!

Forget about how much he wanted to touch her. Forget about the proximity of her body. What was his undoing was the small "thank you" before she rolled away from him. How could his heart deny that? Deny her? Even though his body was wired, he could feel Charlie relax back into her state of sleep on her other side away from him. Yes, his body was free, but he couldn't will himself to move off of the bed just yet. Charlie's breathing went back to its restful state. He remained on the bed, his body an expanse of energized nerves. He so wanted to turn on his side and curl up into her body, but that wasn't the "friendly" thing to do. After a couple more moments of strained wanting, he finally convinced himself to get up off of the bed. He slowly pulled himself into a sitting position, ever movement cautious and alert to Charlie's breathing. When all was said and done, he was standing and looking down on her brilliant form. The small wisps of light let him look at the outline of her body one more time.

Torture time done. There was no air for him to breathe. The room felt stuffy and confined. He slipped out of door, making it a point to not look back as he closed it. He already had too many mental pictures to arouse him.

Chapter 14

The warm water of his shower felt good as it rolled down is back. He turned like a rotisserie chicken in order to coat his entire body in warmth. Looking down, his cock was still at full attention. "A model of silk and steel" was a line from one of Charlie's novels. A small voice of "you started this, buddy" came to mind. Directly after that thought, an image of Charlie flashed to the forefront of his thoughts.

In his mind, she was still wearing her "club" outfit from the night before, and instead of Melanie kissing and touching her, it was him. Her plump, full lips engaged his. His left hand was snaked into her hair but still held her face by the jaw. He used it to tilt her head to and fro, controlling their kiss. Pulling her closer to deepen that kiss, and pushing her back just a bit to find room between their bodies. The fingers of his other hand were pinching her nipple. He could feel the small groan escape her lips. He probed a bit further, pinching a bit harder and her hands grabbed at his waist and hips. Pinching still harder, she broke away from the kiss to gasp. Her head fell back leaving him an exposed throat for kissing, biting. He couldn't help but pull, tug, and continue pinching the erect nipple under the lacey top. His teeth latched onto some of the soft flesh of her neck and shoulder. Each movement brought harder breathing and more gasps.

Her hips swayed with the time of some unknown song. Forward, she would grind against the zipper of his pants and its bulge. Back, she would swivel and twist in wider circles. Forward, he could feel her hip pushing into his erection. Nathan grabbed a handful of shower gel and palmed his shaft. The touch made his hips jerk forward. Moving his hand from base to tip, he massaged his cock; it was already increasing in size and girth. Propping himself against the shower wall, he continued stroking and imagining. His mind wouldn't let up as his hips undulated in his hand.

As is only right in fantasies, Charlie's top and bra disappeared from view. Her breasts fully exposed. Nathan spun her around. One hand continued moving from breast to breast. Gripping them, squeezing them, and pinching her nipples. Charlie pushed her hips back into his. Those hips kept swaying to a song. His other hand eased down the front of her body underneath the fabric of her jeans. Her legs tried to give out, but his arms wouldn't let her collapse. Her head lolled back onto his shoulder as she tried to maintain some balance still standing on the black heels. Her hands dug into his thighs. He took the opportunity to bite down on her shoulder again.

Nathan's hand slid further into her jeans until his fingers rested just above the warmth of her crease. His mind focused on the moisture he was already feeling. An intense heat radiated onto his hand.

"Is this what you want?" he whispered into her ear. She whimpered as one finger dipped lower to touch the inner folds of her labia. Nathan pinched her nipple especially hard. Charlie renewed her grip on his thighs.

"Tell me."

"Yes" was a gasp that shot out of her mouth.

Nathan began rhythmically stroking the hardened nub. Again, her knees tried to give, but Nathan supported her with his arms. Her hips pushed and pulled against his hand. His own hips matched her movements, pushing into her ass as she pushed back. Her breathing quickened to small pants and gasps.

"Will you come for me?"

Charlie's head fell forward. Using both of her hands, she grabbed his stroking arm. She pushed his arm and hand deeper into her jeans, gyrating her hips wildly. Nathan took the cue and quickly slid two fingers into her. Charlie let out a small yelp. There was only a bit of room to maneuver his hand, but Nathan used every bit of it to move his fingers. Her warmth intensified, and her juices began to flow.

"Close! Oh my god! Close!" Charlie whimpered.

Nathan thrust his fingers as deep as they could go. He used his thumb go find her nub again. He could feel her muscles squeezing and releasing around his fingers. The velvet lining of her walls massaged his skin. An additional pinch of her nipple brought a sexual scream to Charlie's lips. Juices gushed onto his hand, and she was shaking, panting for air.

"Come for me, Charlie!"

Nathan's own hips surged forward. Long strands exploded from his tip. He let out a loud growl and continued stroking. The explosion wouldn't stop as he kept whispering Charlie's name and the need for her orgasm. His legs were shaking violently. He stopped stroking the shaft and instead began rubbing the head of his cock. Oh god, he was sensitive, but it felt so good as he finished his fantasy. Because in his fantasy world, Charlie was saying (more like screaming!) his name too.

Chapter 15

Charlie walked into the bathroom. A quick glance at the mirror made her hiss. Hair ratted, make up smudged and smeared. Her stomach rolled, reminding her that there were more pressing needs than her appearance. She used the toilet and jumped into the shower. While it would have been nice to stand up the warm stream of water, she knew that she needed to eat something, anything, and it better be soon.

Finishing up the bathroom routines, she pulled on grubby clothes she normally used for painting. They would work for a hang over too. The pants were men's pajama bottoms covered with cartoon frogs drinking coffee. The oversized white men's dress shirt gave her a chance to be covered without feeling smothered. She rolled the sleeves as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. A can of chicken noodle soup appeared from the cupboard, and she lit the stove. There was a small knock at the door.

Nathan's head popped into the back door. She nodded, giving him nonverbal permission to enter. He pulled up a chair at the table and flipped it backwards. Easing himself into it, he took a moment to admire how incredible she looked into the most simplest of clothes. He always loved her painting clothes. Masculine in nature, but she made them look like something a queen would wear. Though they didn't show the much in the way of her curves, he definitely knew what was underneath them. Though no mystery, there was still the anticipation of her skin and sexuality there.

"Hi there, sunshine," he muttered as he picked an apple from the bowl of fruit on the table. His teeth sunk into it as he watched her continue fixing her soup.

"That is quite the overstatement," responded Charlie. She stood at the stove stirring the soup, her head hung low.

"Planning on painting today?" he asked from a mouth full of apple.

Charlie transferred the warm contents of the pan into a bowl. She grabbed a spoon from the dish drainer. She sat down on at the table next to Nathan and inhaled the scent of the soup. Granted, her stomach was still producing warnings, but she needed to eat something. Soup seemed to the mildest thing she could conjure.

"Nope, just needed something to wear."

Nathan nodded as he continued to eat his apple, actually her apple, but Charlie wasn't much for arguing at the moment. She lifted her head and looked towards the computers set in the other room. The day was shot, and she still had work to do. A spear of pain shot through her head as a reminder of her own liquid transgressions from the previous night.

"Would you mind getting me the aspirin?" she asked as she continued to eat the soup in front of her. Nathan smiled and climbed out of the chair. She could hear his footfalls down the hallway and stairs. When he returned, he had all of the supplies originally loaded into the bowl. He put the bottle of aspirin in front of her along with the sheath of crackers.

"Try something a bit more solid too."

Charlie groaned and popped the top off of the bottle, digging out the heavenly little white pills found within. Then, she reached for the crackers. He moved about the kitchen returning the remainder of the hang over supplies to their correct places. He rested back against one of the counters, arms and legs crossed, watching her continue with the soup, periodically nibbling on a cracker.

"What the big plans for tonight?" he chuckled as a pained look crossed her face.

"Well after the trip to Milan for a fashion show, I plan on jet setting back to the apartment in New York for a meet and greet with the Nobel Peace Prize committee regarding my award for literature. What do you think, nerd?" Charlie snorted.

Nathan walked over to the table and laid a hair tie next to her. Charlie looked up with an expression of amazement and complete gratitude. It was like he had placed a large chunk of gold in front of her eyes. She snatched the tie and began to wrap her hair into the familiar sloppy pony tail. Some loose hairs still hung around her face and the bangs half covered her eyes. Nathan watched as her arms raised, knowing the shirt was rubbing again her breasts. He loved that mussed up look she wore so well. Can I be her shirt in my next life? Even better, how about a pair of jeans?

He kissed her forehead and said, "I'll be right back." Nathan scooted out of the back door, leaving Charlie to finish her soup. Though her stomach still wanted to stage a coup, she finished the bowl and moved back to the sink. After remembering her previous stance there, she turned on the hot water and grabbed the bleach from under the sink. The smell of the chemical made a stabbing pain pass through her temple, but she couldn't stand the idea that she had been puking there not too many hours ago. After she finished scrubbing the sink, she moved onto washing the soup dishes.

Nathan returned just as she was putting the bleach back under the sink. He actually laughed and snorted at the same time.

"Hell or high water, the OCD comes first."

Charlie stuck out her tongue and moved to the frig. She put the orange juice back on the top shelf instead of the door. Find the right spot, Nathan! And she grabbed a bottle of vitamin water instead. As she began to chug the water, she noticed that he had his lap top under his arm.

"Nathan, I don't think I can focus on your thesis right now." She started into her writing room, flipping on the screens. Her attention turned to the CD player. After she set down the vitamin water, she started flipping through the stack of CDs.

"Was just going to sit with you while you work. That okay?" He had already plopped into the overstuffed chair in the corner and was plugging in his laptop. Charlie nodded, and continued her search for the music that was going to help her with seven more pages of writing. The pain in her temples let her know it couldn't be anything too loud. A throat clearing from Nathan made her turn her head. He was holding out a CD, wiggling it back and forth. Charlie shrugged and grabbed it from him. Popping it into the player, she took up her position in her writing chair, legs crossed underneath her. A few clicks, and her story's file appeared. The sounds of "A Mystic's Dream" by Loreena McKennitt floated out of the speakers.

"Good choice," she hummed as she put on her reading glasses. She began scanning what she previously wrote for glaring details. No editing, just a quick cursory glance to make sure the ideas were moving along as needed. She heard the keys clicking on Nathan's computer. Everything together actually formed a relaxing moment for her worn out body. She rolled her head on her shoulders, brought it right, and began typing herself.

When Charlie looked up from the screen, it was already 11 p.m. She managed to get five pages typed. She turned her head to check on Nathan. He was holding a book with one hand and typing notes using the other. He seemed entranced with his work. Charlie looked back to the screen and hit the save key. She also took at moment to do a back up on her flash drive. While waiting for the contents of her computer to transfer to the jump stick, she leaned back in the chair. "I Will Find You" by Clannad sang out of the stereo.

"Last of the Mohicans?" she asked as she focused on the sound of the chanting in the song.

"Yep," Nathan never missed a beat, still typing with one hand and reading the book at the same time. She stood up and stretched with both arms above her head. It was one of those stretches that could buckle your knees if you let it. It felt awesome for her. She cranked up the volume on the stereo. She wanted to hear the rest of the song while she was on the porch with a cigarette.

Luckily for Nathan, Charlie did not notice his stare over the top of the book. His eyes trained on her breasts as she stretched. He watched the fabric rise to the point of showing the barest sliver of stomach skin. He had to catch himself before he inhaled a little too sharply. He continued to watch her back arch, wondering what it might be like to have her arch underneath him while they were in bed. The shirt lowered as her stretch came to an end. Damn it!

She walked to the drawer next to the back door. She pulled out a cigarette and lighter, taking them to the back porch. She half sat on the railing, inhaling and exhaling her favorite vice. Nathan had moved out on the porch with her. He leaned back onto the railing next to her.

"Making progress?"

"Yeah. I managed to get another five pages done. My heroine just had her first hang over."

"Writing from experience then?" Nathan inquired and laughed at the same time. "That should lend some authenticity to the story." Charlie smiled and continued with her cigarette.

"So, tell me. How did you manage to describe the vomiting scene?" Charlie's hand reached out to smack his arm, but he quickly pulled away before she could inflict any damage.

"Bastard!"

Both of them sat laughing for a few moments.

Chapter 16

Days passed in a slow, monotonous way they did when she was writing. Coffee, typing, cigarettes, more typing, a little bit of sleep. They were punctuated with Nathan meandering in and out of the house. Some conversations about this and that. Their normal routine had re-established itself, and things felt comfortable again.

One particular morning, Charlie awoke to a tickling feeling on her cheek. Lazily, she swatted at her own face, figuring it was a stray hair, but the tickling continued. Her eyes opened to a fishing lure dangling above her. With a snort, she smiled and turned her head to the source of irritation. Nathan, standing on the side of her bed, was holding the fishing pole.

"Fishing?" she asked as she stretched under the warm and cozy quilt.

"Fishing," Nathan replied. She began to giggle, throwing back the covers of her blanket. Since the whole puking thing, she wasn't feeling as self-conscious about her normal sleep wear. Nathan was right; he had already seen everything. She jumped from the warm bed into the cold air of her room and scampered off to the bathroom. The door shut, and Nathan grinned as he heard the lock engage in the door handle.

12