Charlie Ch. 29-32

Story Info
Their first sexual experience.
5.4k words
4.48
7.7k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 29

Nathan stood in a bit of shock. Those weren't the words he was expecting to hear from Charlie. Yes, they were what he wanted to hear, but definitely not expecting them. Her hands on his back were making it difficult for him to think. The only thing that kept crossing in his mind was how close she was standing to his erection. The soft feeling of her lips brushing against his was not helping either. A voice in his head kept telling him to grab her and rush her up the stairs to his bedroom.

He brought his hands up to her face, cupping it as he intensified the kiss. Charlie was breathing more heavily as she pulled him even closer. It came as another surprise as she began nudging him closer and closer to his door. Grabbing the door handle, she opened it and continued pushing him backwards through the house to the stairs that led to his bedroom. When they stumbled over a pile of books, the kiss was broken. Charlie stood there laughing, gazing at the piles of books and papers that filtered into the hallway. Nathan loved the playful look in her eyes.

Before he could try to apologize for the mess, Charlie dropped her purse on the floor and ran past him towards the stairs. She hesitated for a moment at the bottom by leaning in over the rail. When Nathan turned and caught her glance, she was still smiling and laughing. He took off like a bolt, chasing her. Her giggling only got louder and louder. While on the stairs, he managed to grab a hold of her pants legs. She fell forward on the steps, catching herself and then rolled onto her back. Nathan used the moment to climb a couple more steps. Soon, he was hovering above her.

They were both laughing, but it subsided when Nathan dipped his head down to kiss her neck. Charlie's arms wrapped around him again with small gasps and moans escaping her lips as his kisses travelled across her neck and upper chest. Nathan's mind was lost in the all of the fantasies he had been having about her. The bulge in the front of his pants was definitely starting to become uncomfortable.

Charlie disengaged from the neck kisses. "Let's go," she whispered hoarsely. Nathan nodded, letting her take the lead. She scrambled up the remaining steps and moved into his room. When Nathan got into his bedroom, Charlie was standing in front of the bed. Nathan jumped to the spot in front of her, tipping her backwards on to the bed. She fell over and bounced on the springs. The damned giggling started again.

"Give me your foot," Nathan motioned with his hand. Charlie held up her leg and Nathan removed the heel, tossing each one over his shoulder. The movements brought more giggles from Charlie. She then held up her other leg, and Nathan removed that heel as well. When he finished, Charlie sat up on the end of his bed. She placed her hands on his hips and looked up at him. Her eyes showed a certain need that Nathan had never seen before. It was the same need he had being trying to hide in his own eyes. His heart grew a size larger, hoping that she might finally be feeling some of the same feelings he had been experiencing.

Nathan knelt down in front of her on the floor. He was now about the same height she was sitting on the bed. His eyes dropped for a moment to her parted lips and then returned back to her eyes. Charlie pulled him into yet another kiss. Their arms were awkward, grabbing, groping, and grasping at each other. Even in it awkwardness, there was still a beauty to her movements that Nathan wanted to appreciate over and over again.

Periodically, she would pull away from the kiss in order to read his face; Nathan only tried to project all of his feelings of passion and love. Looking into her eyes this way was burning into his heart. He knew this was a line of demarcation for him. If he crossed it, he wasn't going to be happy to play best friend anymore. How could anyone just be a best friend after touching the person they really loved? After kissing the lips that were a part of every fantasy? Nathan's mind began to race with thoughts about this possibly ruining their friendship.

The concern must have shown on his face because Charlie used one of her hands to smooth away his worry lines. Then, her fingers dropped to his lips, tracing their outline over and over again. Her eyes contently followed her fingers, but when she returned his stare, he couldn't spot a spark or even glimmer of doubt. He parted his lips, allowing her more access to him. That feeling of her fingertips sent a spark straight to his cock; it pulsed and throbbed in reaction to the flood of testosterone. When Nathan opened his eyes, she met his gaze. Her hand dropped away. He already missed the warmth of her fingertips as they left him.

Nathan actually moaned when he felt her hands on his hips, pulling him forward and closer to her. He walked forward on his knees until he was resting between her legs. The new surge of lust urged to him kiss her deeply. Twined together, their tongues danced and played. When her hands started around to his back, Nathan broke away from the kiss.

Charlie's body had taken over. She wanted to touch more of his skin. When he responded with a moan to her hands on her back, it was like a drug. She felt intoxicated, a bit drunk with an erotic power. Sure something in the back of her said "This is Nathan." But a different kind of voice, a sultry breathy one said the same thing: "This is Nathan." A wave of lust swept over her and her hands moved in between their bodies. She started pulling at Nathan's shirt, fumbling with the button on his jeans, but he stopped her movements. A small growl came up in her throat, and she looked back at his eyes.

"This is about you," he said as he dropped his head to kiss her cleavage. Her lips parted with a small sigh. She closed her eyes and got lost in the feeling of his lips moving across her skin. When she felt his teeth graze her, her back arched. His teeth nipped at her neck, and she wound her hands into his hair, grabbing and pulling at him. Finally, when he did actually bite into her skin, she felt a rush of wetness between her legs. She whined loudly at the sharpness of it.

His teeth disengaged from her neck and were replaced with kisses and licks. Charlie showed no protest when Nathan began to unbutton her shirt. Once that piece of clothing was gone, he stopped to gaze as the tops of her breasts that peaked beyond the edges of her bra. His hands began to draw the lines of the straps at her shoulders, coming down to the cups that contained her. When he brushed against a harden nipple, Charlie jolted forward. To prove the point, he rubbed his finger back and forth against the cloth, causing the nipple to increasingly tighten. Nathan's hands eased the straps off her shoulders, and he raised his head to bring her into another kiss while his hands slipped around her back to undo the clasps. Once those clasps were free, he inhaled sharply through their kiss. He pulled the straps down the rest of her arms, the fabric pulled free, showing him her very full and very plump breasts. His hands grabbed her sides and pulled her forward, so his mouth could lock onto a nipple. As soon as his tongue made contact, she arched and moaned. His hands held her in place as he continued to suck the nipple and areola into his mouth. He tested the skin with his teeth, and her hips began to move. When he lightly bit down, she yelped and surged against him.

Charlie's hips wouldn't stop moving. She was using her arms to prop herself up. Lightening had shot from her nipple down to her core. Her body felt tight and wound up like a top each time Nathan increased the pressure of his teeth. When he finally bit down, a rush of heat ran through her body. She actually felt a gush of wetness between her legs. She was having a hard time keeping control. The attention to her chest was maddening and so overwhelming. When Nathan changed to her other nipple, her body went through another set of spasms. Okay, maybe some guys do actually pay attention to a woman's breasts!

What she hadn't expected was the feeling of pressure against the seam of her jeans. Her hips had a mind of their own as she ground herself into the pressure of his hand. When she found the right spot, her hips started with small circles. He bit her nipple again, and Charlie thought her mind was going to fly apart. The circles quickened, forcing small pants from her. Charlie's head fell back and she was lost in the feeling of riding his hand and the exotic pain in her nipples. Her whole body was warm and the ache in her core built with incredible pressure. Nathan began to move his hand in the same, small faster circles. That was when she felt his other hand on his other nipple. In concert, he switched back and forth from pinching and biting.

Charlie's mind and body flew apart.

Chapter 30

"Oh fuck!" Charlie whispered. Nathan's libido grew two sizes larger. From the many years of leaving the windows open, he knew that was Charlie's orgasm cue. He moved his hand faster, making his bites a bit sharper. Nathan's hand kept up with the circles as Charlie's hips jerked. Her whole body was convulsing, and she was biting her lip incredibly hard. Finally, she exhaled the air that she had been holding in her lungs. He could feel a wetness spreading across the seam of her jeans. He pulled back from her nipples.

She was sight to behold, legs open, rubbing against his hand as her hands were splayed behind her. Her head hanging backwards and her back arched against his hand. Even as the orgasm was finishing, he enjoyed watching the sway and movement of her breasts. This had to be one of the most erotic sites he had ever witnessed. His own cock responded with increased pressure and pulsing. Finally, when the storm of her orgasm passed, Charlie brought her head forward and opened her eyes. She saw Nathan looking at everything that was her body. A flicker of self-consciousness swept across her eyes, and he saw it. Yet, there was no look of concern or disgust on his face about her appearance. The boy actually had that Cheshire cat grin. Charlie giggled and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"What's that look for?" she questioned.

"I've been wanting to hear, see, and feel that for a very long time." Nathan kissed her neck gently and slowly. Charlie wrapped her body around his, holding him closer.

"How long?"

"Not long."

"How long?" Charlie asked again.

"Years," he mumbled as he continued kissing and licking her skin. Charlie pulled away and made him look at her.

"Years?"

Nathan nodded as he pressed a light kiss to her lips. Typical Charlie, she started to climb inside her own head. What were the signs that she had missed? Had anything really been any different between them in the past few years.

"Stop it," said Nathan as he pulled back from the kiss and held her face in his hands.

"What?"

"Don't go all thinking on me now. I want you here with me, not in your head." He kissed her forehead. Charlie placed her head into the crook of his neck and inhaled deeply. When Nathan started to stir, she lightly kissed and licked the length of his neck. One of Nathan's hands had grabbed onto her hip and the other intertwined with the strands of her hair. Charlie could play the same game. She tested his skin with her teeth, and she found Nathan liked biting just as much as she did. She liked the sound of his panting.

Charlie broke away from his neck, and whispered, "Your turn." She was tugging at his shirt. Using the same over the head move as she had seen the shower, he removed his shirt. Charlie immediately started running her hands across his arms, chest, and back. His skin was smooth, except for the small patch of hair in the middle of his chest. She drugged her nails lightly through it and returned her attention to his neck. She wanted him panting again.

As she continued biting, nibbling, and licking his neck, her hands slid down the front of his chest to the top of his jeans. Unexpectedly, his hands caught her wrists. She pulled away to see a bit of a stern look in his eyes.

"What?" she asked coyly.

"Nope. Not happening," he replied as he hands let go and went to the button of her jeans. She leaned back in order to give him better access to the button. Once the button was undone, he grabbed the zipper and slide it down its track. As the top of her boy shorts appeared, he felt another intense throb in his cock.

Playfully, he pushed her completely backwards on the bed. She flopped and bounced on the springs for a minute, giggling in the process. Nathan's hands helped ease her jeans and panties down her legs. As he caught sight of the juncture between her legs, he found himself salivating. He could smell her arousal and could begin to truly imagine what she would taste like. Once the jeans were off, Charlie scooted further up the bed until she reached the pillows.

Nathan stood up, moved to his radio that was on the nightstand, and flipped it to play. Sounds began to drift throughout his room.

"So, do I get your normal sex music?" Charlie asked as she turned on her side, propping up her head.

Nathan's heart hurt a little bit, but he kept his voice a more neutral tone. "No, you get your own music." Sounds of the CD he made for her funneled through the speakers of his room. He turned up the volume and returned to the end of the bed, grabbing her ankles. Charlie impishly kicked at him, but he tightened her grip, and she relaxed into it. Nathan ran his hands up her legs, kneeling between her legs as he went. When he reached her hips, he spread his hands across her stomach. Charlie started to fidget, but he brought his hands back to her hips.

"Prop yourself up on the pillows," Nathan urged her.

Once Charlie was propped her back up on the pillows, Nathan laid the upper portion of his body on the bed. His face was only inches away from her center. Her smell was intoxicating as he enclosed her right thigh with his left arm. He left the arm and hand free to explore her folds. Charlie's chest swelled with air as she watched Nathan touch her so intimately. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to get lost in the feeling. As he touched her core, she buckled. Nathan's hold on her leg kept her in the position that he wanted. When Nathan's fingers opened her, she writhed against his hand.

He could hear her breathing intensify. He looked up and was yet again awestruck by the beautiful woman before him. She was now completely naked and spread open for him. Her head tilted to the side in anticipation of what was going to happen next. He dropped his eyes back to the sight directly in front of him. Everything about her was gorgeous. She arched and bucked against his touch. Just as she got close to her orgasm, Charlie yelled out, "Fuck!"

Nathan leaned he face further into her core, running his tongue across the folds and nub. Charlie's hands dug into the bed and started tugging at it. Nathan held her securely and continued stroking her. More curse words came from her mouth, and her legs began to shake and tremble. Charlie came yelling his name. For a moment, Nathan thought his heart was going to stop. It was another moment from his fantasies played out in real time. As her trembling body began to relax, he placed his head on her thigh. This is exactly where I want to be!

Chapter 31

Charlie's head was thrown back into the pillows and her chest was doing a beautiful rise and fall as she breathed deeply. Nathan unhooked himself from her lower extremities, placed a gentle kiss on her core, and climbed up next to her on the bed. Charlie's head lolled to the side, and she had the largest grin he had ever seen. She started giggling insanely. It was the type of laugh that made a whole body shake. Nathan leaned back and watched the beautiful sight. She pulled her legs up and her knees were together, holding her stomach and laughing. Her laugh was so contagious that he too began to chuckle. Finally, when she could catch her breath, she let out a loud hiccup.

"Years, huh?" she asked with a chuckle in her voice. "You really should have done that a long time ago." Both of them busted out laughing again. God, it was terrific to see her smile. Charlie rolled to close the gap between their bodies. She snuggled into the curve of him as he rested on his side.

"What now?" she asked. Her breath was hot on his chest. Nathan was having a hard time concentrating on the actual words she had spoken. It was only after she asked the question again that Nathan was brought out of his lust-filled reverie.

"I thought we could go to Milan for a fashion show. Then, you could meet with the Nobel Prize committee about your literary award," he stated in the most sophisticated tone he could muster. Charlie pushed at him, annoyed that he would use the same line she had given him in the shower, but Nathan wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in for another kiss. Charlie tilted her head up, so their lips could meet.

Charlie whispered against Nathan's lips, "What can I do for you?" Her hands stroked his arms and chest. When they came to his waist and the button of his jeans again, Nathan tightened up. Before, he wanted nothing more to make her happy, please her. Now, his own need was throbbing in his jeans, and the little voice of his conscience was silent.

As Charlie unbuttoned his jeans and slid the zipper down the track, Nathan closed his eyes. Her hands were sending little jolts of electricity straight to his groin. The throbbing in his cock was becoming unbearable. It was straining for her touch. When Charlie's hand did touch him, his hips jerked involuntary, pushing more of his cock's head into her hand. She deftly removed him from his jeans, palming him his shaft.

"Get out of your jeans," Charlie whispered in Nathan's ear. It didn't take long for him to push the jeans down his hips and his legs. Once naked, he tried to pull Charlie back into a hug, but she resisted. Instead, she maneuvered herself under him. The feeling of her body underneath his was too much to bear. He buried his head in the crook of her neck and began kissing her skin again. The touch and taste of her was intoxicating.

"Protection?" Charlie asked in a breathless voice. Nathan nodded as he shifted to grab his pants off of the floor. Charlie writhed beneath him, urging him to move faster. Nathan pulled back, kneeling between her legs. The sight of her literally took his breath away. The woman he had coveted and loved was finally in front of him, ready and waiting. The smile on his face brilliant and lovely. Nathan scrambled to get the condom on himself. Then, he lowered himself back on top of Charlie. She automatically wrapped her arms around his chest and her legs around his waist. Her hand snaked between them, grabbing his shaft and guiding him to her entrance.

"Are you sure?" Nathan asked, searching her eyes for doubts. Charlie kissed him smoothly, urging him to enter by pushing her hips upwards to him. When he pushed and slipped past her opening, a loud moan escaped Charlie's lips. She threw her head back on the pillow with her eyes pressed closed. Nathan slipped further into her warmth, enjoying the feeling of her walls expanding and collapsing around his cock. Propping himself up on his elbows, he used his hands to smooth the hair away from her face. The look of ecstasy on her face was an aphrodisiac. His hips picked up a rhythm that left her panting. When she did open her eyes, they were glazed with passion. Her nails drifted along his back, and she panted loudly.

"Oh fuck!" she exhaled, and Nathan felt her center squeeze the length of his shaft as he continued to penetrate her. Her nails dug into his skin, and she arched into his hips, taking more and more of him as she rode the waves of her orgasm.

The slickness and heat were becoming too much for him to bear. Nathan slowed his motions, and Charlie's eyes began to clear. She actually started giggling, and he could feel the laughing motion throughout his groin. With a shift of his hips, Nathan pushed deep inside of her. Charlie's eyes opened extremely wide in the surprise of the full feeling between her legs. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! Charlie met Nathan's gaze. It was actually painful in Nathan's heart, to see how exquisite she was beneath him. Nathan peeled himself away from her upper body to lean on his knees between her. Looking down to see the connection between them was a sight that would be burned in his brain for the rest of time. Pushing his hips forward, he almost felt disconnected from his own strokes. He was enthralled by how easily he moved with her and how easily her core seemingly swallowed him whole. Her body was so responsive, each touch and stroke bringing a new noise from her lips.

12