Charlie Singer: Happy Birthday

Story Info
Beth looked surprised when she opened the door.
750 words
4.08
12.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers

Beth looked surprised when she opened the door. She had been expecting her friends to show up for her birthday. Instead, there was a man standing there with a huge bouquet of balloons, a flat box and a smile on his face.

"Happy Birthday!" Charlie Singer said as he handed her the box.

"Thank you!" She said with a smile, but her excitement was for the balloons and she continued to stare at them.

"You can have them in a minute." Charlie Singer responded. "But first you need to open the box. It's only the first part of your gift."

"Come in." Beth said stepping back from the door with a curious smile as she started to tear at the wrapping paper.

Charlie Singer walked in and set the balloons next to the sofa as Beth opened the box and removed the tissue paper to find a nice long wooden paddle.

"Someone who cares ordered up spankings for the Birthday Girl!" Charlie Singer exclaimed with a smile.

"Oh Gosh!" Beth giggled nervously as Charlie Singer reached for the paddle. Her bottom tensed at the thought of the sting the strong wooden implement would leave on her tender flesh.

Charlie Singer took her hand and led her to the sofa. Then he motioned for her to bend over and put her palms on the cushions.

Beth felt awkward. She didn't even know though this guy, and her mind was saying something having to do with a rule about not getting spanked by strangers, but she could feel excitement growing between her thighs and her body begged for some pleasant pain.

Charlie Singer nudged her forward and she let her body fall. She was filled with anticipation as she felt his hand rub softly over her lounge pants, and then he touched the paddle to her bottom. "I need you to count slowly." He said as she clinched her bottom and her smile turned to a grimace.

"One?" She whispered as the paddle crashed against her sending a shivering sensation through her body that started between her legs and burst through her nipples.

Two... Three...Four... Five...she could feel the moisture dripping from her lips and starting to gather on her panties as she tried to savor every bit of the sting as it floated away leaving a pleasant hum on her skin.

He hesitated and she found herself craving more. She shivered as she felt his fingertips against her skin just under her elastic as she felt her pants slide down exposing her backside and she couldn't help but blush.

Now he rubbed the wooden paddle against her bare skin and her privates felt like a faucet as they released their pleasure.

"Six..." She felt the smack and she cringed as the pain was almost too much. "Seven..." She screamed! "Eight..." Her calves tightened. "Nine..." Her knees buckled and she trembled. "Ten..." It was the hardest one yet and she could hardly contain herself.

Charlie Singer stood her up, turned her around and slid two fingers inside her as he stared into her eyes and watched her tremble. Then he pulled them out and smacked hard against her pussy lips.

"Eleven?" She asked but he just smacked her again. "Twelve..." Her head was spinning and she moaned. "Thirteen..." This one landed right on her clit. "Fourteen..." Her whole body was trembling, her thighs tight like guitar strings. "Fifteen..." Just a love tap this time and his hand lingered against her love button.

Her head spun and she felt herself melting, but that disappeared suddenly as he grabbed a fistful of hair and dragged her over his lap.

"Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen all the way to thirty landed in quick succession. These with no paddle, just skin on skin.

She could feel the pleasure ripple through her and was already on the verge of orgasm when he bent her back over the couch, undid his pants and forced himself inside her.

She felt the last three twists against her skin as she exploded uncontrollably and just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, he pulled out, helped her to her knees and splashed the final gift across her lips.

When she had cleaned up and gotten dressed, she led him to the door and gave him a kiss. "Thank You!" She said. "That was the best Birthday gift ever!"

Charlie Singer gave her one for the road as her friends pulled in the drive way. Then he smiled and whispered, "And many more."

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers