Charlie's Angels: Angel in a Trance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bri finally broke the kiss and She immediately began to suck them hungrily. One hand felt it's way down to Jill's pussy and stroked her clit lightly. Running a finger down her slit, she felt the warm, slippery goo distictly different from the water. Her finger slipped into Jill's body, much hotter and wetter than the bathtub. She worked it in and out, adding another finger when Jill was ready. Her fingers pumped Jill's hot cunt underwater while she licked and sucked her hard nipples above the surface. She turned her hand so that her thumb could rub Jill's clit while she fingered her.

Jill closed her eyes and moaned. She rested her head against the wall and hooked her ankles over the sides of the tub, spreading her legs wide. All the different temperatures felt wonderful on her body; the warm water, Sabrina's hot mouth, the cool air, and her searing pussy. Her hips moved against Sabrina's fingers, making waves in the tub.

Sabrina shut her eyes, sucked in a breath of air, and dipped her head under the surface. Her mouth found Jill's pussy lips and she began to lick them. She blindly pulsed her tongue in and out of the hot, slippery cunt. Jill couldn't believe it. She was eating her out underwater! The mere idea almost pushed Jill over the edge. After several seconds she raised her head and gasped loudly, only to dive back in. Her lips sealed around Jill's pussy and sucked hard, flicking her tongue in and out. Even underwater she was able to taste Jill's pearly nectar as it flowed from her. She stroked the hood of Jill's clit with her index finger, swishing it back and forth under the water. When she dipped her head a third time her tongue pierced straight into Jill's cunt and she almost immediately began to thrash in a wild orgasm. She fought to keep her legs from clamping around Sabrina's head for fear of drowning her. Waves sloshed up around her chin as her body bucked under the surface. Bri popped up again, replacing her tongue with her fingers inside Jill, pushing even deeper. She felt her body still spasming, her fingers squeezed rhythmically by the boiling walls of her cunt.

After a moment Jill calmed down and reached behind the side of the tub. To Sabrina's surprise and delight she held a dildo they had used to fuck Kelly. She strapped it onto herself and leaned forward, pinning Bri down. She sucked her nipples, tugging them in her lips. Bri's legs wrapped around her body and with a quick wriggle of her hips, she impaled herself completely on the plastic cock. Jill saw that she wasn't up for foreplay, skipped the gentle warmup and began to ram into Sabrina as deep as she could. Bri moaned and gripped the sides of the tub to keep from slipping under. Waves splashed violently between their bodies as they humped. Water sloshed over the sides of the tub and onto the floor. Jill knew she liked it rough and continued to fuck her mercilessly even though her face was covered now and then by the sloshes of water. Bri moaned and sputtered, wrapping her legs around Jill's ass and trying to force her deeper in. Jill drove the cock into her aching cunt over and over, spreading her pussy lips wide. Sabrina finally stiffened a little and shuddered as her orgasm buzzed deep inside her. It radiated throughout her body and she held Jill tightly as her pussy clenched.

There were only inches of water left in the tub when they finished with eachother. They kissed deeply, each rubbing the juice from her friend's cunt with warm, soapy fingers. Jill gasped and came again all over Sabrina's hand.

"If we keep taking baths together, we'll never get clean."

12