Charlie's Angels: Dreamland Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I had a nasty thought. Actually, it was more like I was watching a movie of myself this time, so I didn't know what my nasty thought was until I acted on it. I felt myself reach down and put the stopper in the drain.

Her squirting pussy juice now had nowhere to go. It started to pool on the bottom of the tub. Then I reached for Kelly's naked body, feeling down her stomach until I was at her mound. I put a finger on her clit and started to rub it. She screamed so loudly that I pulled my hand away, thinking I hurt her. The next squirt to come from between her legs was a long, hard spray. It had to have kept strong for ten seconds before turning to a trickle. She held her breath the whole time, clearly stunned.

Now Kelly was mumbling something and I understood that she was begging me touch her again. She hooked her legs over the sides of the tub, groaning and letting out more little spurts.

I kept my hand between her legs, making her thrash and scream for minutes at a time. Sometimes she would grab my arm, trying to say that she needed to rest. But after a minute or two passed, she would want more. She was flopping around like a fish, coming so hard. Her hot fluid sprayed forcefully on my hand, now almost a continuous stream. It was like she had a faucet between her legs. I couldn't fathom how all this liquid could possibly fit inside her. Her ass was now splashing in more than an inch of her own pussy juice.

Then I was stripping naked. I lowered myself into the tub with her. I remember having this overwhelming urge to have her juice all over me. I rested my back against the opposite end of the tub, facing her. I wiggled myself down until I could feel her hot liquid splattering between my legs. Somehow I maneuvered myself until our legs were scissored together, pussy snugly against pussy.

Then I screamed, because Kelly's forceful jets of cream were spraying right up into my pussy. I was getting fucked by geysers of pure pussy juice. I reached between my legs, spreading my pussy wide open with both hands and letting her squirt into me. I came really quickly, humping so hard that I messed up the alignment and she was no longer squirting up my pussy. I just laid back and let her hot fluid spray onto my clit. Once in a while I would convulse in an orgasm.

The tub was filling up. I don't know how, but all of a sudden it was really full. I moved over to her end, spooning her inside the tub. I was behind her, reaching around to play with her nipples and rub her clit. Kelly was hoarse from moaning, but still loving every minute of this. We were almost all the way submerged in her warm, slightly slimy liquid. Our hair was completely saturated in it. I rubbed her cream into my skin, especially my nipples and my clit. She kept kissing me, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

Reaching down between her legs again, I felt the pressure of her pussy still squirting. It was like feeling a hose running underwater.

I slouched down in the tub, straddling and humping her leg. It was hard to grind my clit on her skin, because it was so slippery. There was literally no way it could have been any wetter. The level of juice in the tub was rising past my mouth, and I was gasping for air. My mouth kept filling with her fluid and I kept swallowing it to gasp for more air. Then I could only breathe through my nose. My snorts for air were blowing bubbles in the liquid as I struggled to keep at least my nose above the surface. I kept humping my way to another climax, getting so close, and the warm fluid was covering my nose. I just wouldn't stop. My orgasm was more important than breathing. I was light headed, still grinding furiously. The feeling was building up inside me, this one was going to be so hard, I had to have it! My lungs squeezed in vain, begging me to breathe, but I wouldn't. I couldn't. I was almost there.

I sat up in bed gasping violently. I had probably been holding my breath in my sleep, because of the dream. I was so wet, the fold of sheets in between my legs was saturated with juice. It was already nestled up against my pussy, not humping it to climax was the hardest thing I've ever done.

While I was dreaming, I don't think I've ever been more turned on, but now that I think back on it, that was kind of gross. I mean, Kelly's pussy juice is one of my favorite things in the world, but it was really weird. I don't know how to tell her about it.

I can't take much more of this."

Sabrina finished reading the last entry with a strange look on her face. She wanted to grimace, because Kris was right, that was a little gross. But on the other hand, it was one of the most erotic concepts Sabrina had ever thought of. She loved pussy juice and the idea of swimming in it sent her into ecstasies.

Now she regretted having read this far. Her face felt hot, her nipples were hard, her heart was pumping, and she could feel her pussy throbbing and dripping. It felt like she was in the middle of having sex, but she hadn't done a thing.

Figuring the damage was already done, she read on:

"May 7

I was so frustrated at work today that when I accidentally dropped and broke a glass, I started to cry and couldn't stop. Kelly took me home and spent a long time calming me down. It was embarrassing to crack like that in front of Sabrina. She keeps her cool so much better than I do. But I still haven't lost."

Sabrina remembered this day. She felt proud, knowing Kris admired her that way; but also a little pity, knowing she was having such a hard time. Kelly hadn't mentioned anything more about it.

"May 9

I had a short dream last night. Sabrina and Jill were in my bed next to me. This time, Bri was sucking my sister's swollen nipples. I watched a rivulet of the milk escape and trickle down the side of her breast.

Next, I knew that Jill was in for a treat. Sabrina got between her legs and opened her mouth wide. The tip of her tongue found Jill's vagina and disappeared inside. I watched more and more of Bri's tongue push into the tight hole. Jill's eyes widened in disbelief and she began to moan and buck.

I rolled over the other way and went back to sleep. I couldn't believe that I wouldn't join in the fun, but I guess it's best that I didn't. I still woke up wet."

Even this little tidbit got Sabrina going again. Seeing a brief entry next, she continued:

"May 10

No dreams, at least none that I remember.

Jill and Steve are going to come on the 26th.

May 12

I am going to die if I don't cum soon. I am honestly going to die. I had another dream. It wasn't about Sabrina's tongue, or Kelly's pussy, or Jill's breasts this time. I was the special one, and I think this was worst of all.

My dream started with Sabrina's face burrowed between my legs. I thought she was going to tongue fuck me again, but it didn't turn out that way.

She was just sucking and sucking on my pussy lips. It almost hurt. She was just taking them in her mouth and sucking them really hard. I was moaning, on the edge between pleasure and pain. My pussy lips felt really swollen. I was kind of relieved when she stopped sucking on them.

Then she sealed her lips on my clit and started right up again, sucking like a vacuum. It stiffened inside her mouth, like it always does when she sucks on it. The more she sucked, the more sensitive it got. My eyes were closed while I moaned, when I finally opened them and looked down, I gasped. My clit was huge! It was like 2 inches long. I could see it protruding from her mouth while she sucked on it. No wonder it felt so good.

Then she stopped, dipping back down my pussy lips again. She sucked them well into her mouth, tugging hard. When she switched back to my clit again, it felt even better. I looked down to see that it had grown twice as large. She was starting to slide her lips up and down on it. It hardly looked like a clitoris anymore. It looked like a penis, slowly growing to a decent size under Sabrina's ministrations.

When she took it out of her mouth again, I could see that the hood of my clit had become foreskin. I had a cock. It was a big, thick, manly cock. There was a vein running under the skin. It glistened with her spit. She was busy sucking my lips again. I wondered why I wasn't dripping all over her.

I reached down and wrapped my fingers around my very own cock. It was hot, and I could feel the veins throbbing in my hand. It was so weird. I played with the foreskin, pulling it up around the thick head and letting it slide back down. My fingers slid down the smooth shaft, feeling its base where it connected to my body. I went lower, feeling for my pussy lips, and gasped again. I had a sack. I had balls. Each of my pussy lips had become a heavy testicle.

I reached farther between my legs, cupping my sack. It felt good. I've done it to guys before, but it was so crazy to actually feel what it felt like. They were warm, the skin around them was soft and almost wrinkly. My pussy was gone.

I stood up and went into Sabrina's bathroom, standing before her full-length mirror and looking at myself. This big, stiff cock looked so out of place, sticking out of my crotch.

She came over and kissed me, silently dropped to her knees, and started to stroke my penis in her hand. I groaned. Her fist pumped it up and down, jacking me off. Soon she took it into her mouth. Licking my swollen tip. Sucking the thick shaft. When she took the whole thing down her throat, I almost fainted. Now I know why guys love blowjobs so much.

Sabrina kept bobbing her head, taking my big cock in and out of her throat. One hand stayed on the base, jacking it slowly. The other kneaded my balls gently. It felt sooo good, I almost fell down. I put my hands on the back of her head, guiding her on and off my throbbing pole. Sometimes she would look up at me while she sucked, and it would make me shiver. I couldn't take much more.

I started to thrust into her mouth. I didn't mean to, but there was nothing I could do to stop myself. Soon I was just holding her head, fucking her mouth, watching my cock disappear between her lips. Her eyes were watering as she let me fuck her throat. I'll never forget that sight, dream or not.

I knew I was going to come, but I never came as a guy before. I felt this pressure building up in my stomach, and my balls started to squeeze. I didn't know what to do, but I just kept fucking Sabrina's mouth like my life depended on it. Then I felt the hot liquid spraying out the tip. I watched thick, white semen erupting out of my cock, flooding her mouth. She swallowed, making room for more. Her hand kept jacking me as I came, stunned and thrusting aimlessly. I slipped down her throat once more, spurting hard.

When I was done cumming, she stood up and kissed me, pushing some of my sperm back into my mouth. It tasted good. All cum tastes different, and I had never tasted this one before. I knew it was my own. It tasted like me.

I thanked Sabrina with another kiss.

When I turned around, Kelly was naked on the bed. She opened her legs and begged me to come fuck her. I was happy to. I slid over her, hovering above her body. The way it happened was just as Kelly had done for me, when she took my virginity.

I held both of her hands and kissed her, and in the middle of that kiss, I buried myself inside her. We both moaned sharply. This was not like anything I ever felt before. I've felt inside Kelly lots of times, but this time I was feeling her and feeling back. She was burning hot, soaking wet and gripping me like the most perfect glove. This was where my cock belonged. I never wanted to pull out of her.

I fucked her a long time. Again, it was more like I was watching myself. I took her through all the phases, wanting to experience everything. I fucked her softly, quickly, roughly. The whole time, I could feel myself throbbing inside her.

When I finally came, it was glorious. Our eyes met, and I felt myself explode. I drove deep, feeling my hot load squirting into her depths. The urge was one I've never had- I wanted to impregnate Kelly. I wanted to inject all of my sperm into her womb, to sow my seed inside her. And I did. I pumped all the cum out of my body and into hers. It was incredible.

When it was over, I knew I would soften and fall out of her. Kelly was kissing me and holding me, and I didn't want to take it out. Soon it was softening, shrinking, shrinking until I knew that it was completely gone. Sabrina was there again, licking it all up and kissing with us. I think we went to sleep."

Sabrina's mouth was hanging open now. Seeing only a single-line entry left, she finished it off:

"May 13

I think I'll let Sabrina read my diary. She really shouldn't miss out on all of this..."

Sabrina's juice was soaked into her panties. Her pussy was engorged, hyper-sensitive, dripping, begging to be touched. Even a cold shower wouldn't cure this. Then she made the fatal mistake: One hand slipped between her legs. At the first graze of her clit through the fabric, she knew it was over. Instantly, a shallow mini-orgasm snapped inside her. One little squeeze. Her own cunt was teasing her, giving her a taste so she'd want more. There was no way to refuse.

Her hand plunged inside her panties, letting her middle finger slip between her pussy lips. It was burning hot, so slippery she couldn't feel her own flesh until she pressed harder.

She searched through the diary pages, finding the one about her tongue. Quickly she skimmed it for the best parts. As she dreamed of burrowing her tongue deep inside Kris's pussy, she was so violently horny that her fingers hardly had to press against her clit at all. Her whole body seized up, and she wasn't even cumming yet. It was going to be big.

Every muscle in her body went to flexing. She humped so hard against nothing that she just curled into a ball. Her eyes squeezed shut so tightly that it hurt them. No moans came out of her mouth, only labored breaths and wet gasps. It was too big an orgasm to moan. The contractions inside her were so hard that they were almost painful, and they lasted much longer than usual.

The best part was when it was over. An orgasm always gives one a sense of release, but this was incredible. It was like a hundred pound weight was lifted from her shoulders, one that she didn't even know was there. She felt like she could fly away.

She had to see Kris right now.

It didn't matter that it was almost 2 in the morning. It didn't matter that she was in her nightgown. Sabrina went right to her car without even putting shoes on. The roads were empty late at night and she was able to speed a little. Getting to Kris's beach house was the only thing that mattered.

Sabrina drove up the sandy driveway and parked next to Kris's car. The ocean shimmered beautifully in the moonlight but she paid no attention. She marched up the steps to the front door and rang the bell.

There was silence. She debated ringing again, knowing that Kris was looking for either her robe or her gun, depending on her mood. Her finger was poised an inch from the button when the door opened. Kris stood inside, looking sweetly sleepy. No makeup, hair messy, still gorgeous.

"Sabrina?"

"I lose," Sabrina said, rushing forward. She seized Kris and kissed her deeply. They took a couple of stumbling steps inside, leaving the door open.

Clearly Kris wanted to ask questions, but responded in the only way she could. Her arms encircled Sabrina and she kissed back eagerly. Her sleepiness faded away.

"What-" Kris tried to speak the instant the kiss broke.

"I already lost. I don't care. Please, I have to have you right now. I'm going crazy."

Kris was never more glad to hear anything in her life. She kicked the door closed and leapt at Sabrina. They both sank to the floor, struggling to undress one another without ever breaking their kiss. Right in front of the front door, they curled into a 69. There was no time for foreplay tonight. In seconds they were moaning through the first of many hard, shallow, hair-trigger orgasms.

Once the floor became uncomfortable, they moved to Kris's bedroom. Her window was open, allowing a cool ocean breeze to chill their dewy skin. They climbed under the covers together and began their long night of lovemaking.

12