Charlie's Angels: Lazy Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you liked that almost as much as I did," she giggled.

"That's true," she smiled, leaning over to kiss her sweet mouth. Kris kissed back wetly, tasting a faint trace of her own ass on Jill's tongue. It didn't bother her.

Jill breathing was quick. Her kiss was a little aggressive, whereas Kris was lying back and taking it calmly, still cooling down. She didn't seem to be getting the hint.

"Kris, I'm so wet for you," she panted into the kiss.

"Oh yeah!" Kris remembered suddenly. Jill laughed.

Just as Kris had gotten down between her legs, the phone rang. She groaned.

"I'll get it," Kris said, climbing backwards off the bed.

"Noo," Jill whined. "Let it ring."

"It's got to be Bri, she said she'd call this afternoon. I'll only be a minute."

"Come onnn."

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder," Kris sang, rounding the corner.

Not wanting to wait one extra moment, Jill got up and stole after her.

"Hello," Kris snatched up the phone on its last ring. "Hey, how are you?"

"Yeah, it's going great."

"Oh, I - really?"

Jill stood next to her, listening and shifting her weight impatiently. She rolled a hand at Kris, signaling to hurry it up.

"What'd they say?" Kris laughed, paying no attention to her. Clearly she was being told a long story.

"Come on Kris, I'm so horny," Jill interjected.

Kris quickly covered the mouthpiece with her hand. "Shut up!" she mouthed silently.

Jill frowned questioningly. Sabrina had no problem with this, why should it matter?

"That's great, Dad," Kris stressed the last word, revealing who was really on the phone. Jill's eyes widened slightly.

"Yeah, we're all done with that. We've got a few days off, so we were just hanging around the house."

"Uh-huh, she's right here. Want to talk to her?"

'No!' Jill waved her hands.

'Why not?' Kris shrugged at her.

She pointed at her crotch and Kris tried not to snicker into the phone.

"Sure, here she is. You too." She handed over the phone.

"Hi Daddy," Jill sang brightly, making a murderous face at Kris.

"No, she didn't. How'd it go?"

As Kris listened to the half-conversation, she hatched a diabolical plot, and Jill saw it in her eyes. She shook her head no, but Kris just smiled.

Two fingers slipped into Jill's dripping pussy, making her open her mouth in what would have been a huge gasp. Fortunately, she kept it down.

"They just let him do it?" She asked in a slightly strained voice, pretending to be interested.

Kris fingered her sister deeply, adding a third and grinning mischievously.

Jill accidentally let out a small grunt and then went beet red.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm just... doing some stretches. Go on." Kris covered her mouth and laughed hard.

"Haha," she forced a laugh, "yeah." Jill tried to swat her hands away.

"I don't know, sometime this summer."

"I know. How's Mom?"

Kris got down on her knees and started to tongue her sister's clit. She could feel the corresponding sharp intake of breath.

"Uh-huh."

Jill's eyes were closed in a slight frown. She could kill Kris right now, and she knew she should push her away before her father heard something incriminating, but her body worked against her. Ignoring all better judgment, she put a hand on Kris's head, holding it tightly between her legs. If he knew that his little girls were fucking and licking each other's pussies, he'd have a heart attack.

"I will."

"Ohh! kay." She disguised a moan poorly, but her dad didn't seem to notice.

"Yeah," she spoke each word quickly and carefully. "Love you too. Bye."

"OH my GOSH Kris, what's wrong with you?" Jill moaned loudly as soon as she hung up the phone.

"You said you were horny and couldn't wait," Kris said, fingering her pussy some more.

"I didn't mean y-ohhh yeah," she interrupted herself when Kris sucked her clit into her hot, wet mouth. She got down on the floor, pulling her sister down with her.

Jill ground herself on Kris's tongue as it flicked and teased her closer to her climax. She moaned loudly when Kris slipped a finger into her ass, something she really hadn't expected her to try.

It didn't take long for her throbbing pussy to explode, leaking even more sweet pearly fluids. Kris lapped them up as soon as they trickled out, making Jill gasp and moan. She roughly humped her sister's open mouth, until her pussy spasmed a final time.

"Oh wow," Jill said, taking her first deep breath in several minutes. "That was good. Don't ever do it again, or I'll kill you."

"Deal," Kris laughed. "Want to go for a swim?"

"Once my lungs inflate again, sure."

"I'll find our suits." Kris padded away, leaving Jill panting on the living room carpet.

That girl has too much energy for her own good, Jill thought to herself.

Slipping into the water gave them a quick, relaxing chill. This was their favorite time of day to go swimming, when the sun was down and the light was soft. Sometimes they could catch a nice sunset from the beach.

Jill's bright red bathing suit darkened in the water, doing even less to conceal her big, hard nipples. Kris wore a very small, sexy, striped bikini. Their little section of the beach wasn't crowded, but the men there only had eyes for these two sexy blondes.

Kris knew it, and decided to put on a little bit of a show. She gave Jill a peck on the lips.

"Kris, there are people watching," she scolded.

"So? They don't know we're sisters," Kris said, kissing her again, full on the mouth.

"Some of them might," Jill protested, but still returned the kiss anyway. Kris's arms encircled her neck and she did nothing to stop them.

When their lips parted, they looked to see if anyone was watching. They caught one man turning away quickly.

Both got lost in another deep kiss, doing just enough to keep above the water. They ground on each others knees underneath the waves, when they could manage.

After several minutes, Jill noticed a woman in the water several meters away, facing them.

"Kris, I think that woman's watching us," she whispered.

"I know," she replied, sucking on Jill's bottom lip.

"You like people watching, don't you."

"She's pretty. Maybe she wants to get in on this."

"You're a machine today."

"How about it?" She asked to see if Jill was ok with her idea.

Jill glanced over at the woman, back to Kris, and nodded.

"Yeah, why not. I could use some help, you're wearing me out."

Kris turned and looked at the woman.

"Hey," she said with a slight smile, tilting her head.

"Hey yourself," the woman replied. She came a little closer, giving them a better look. She had a short, dark pixie haircut and big brown eyes that had a slightly exotic look. A bright pink bikini stood out against her dark skin. From what they could see of her body, she had a decent rack. "Is this a private party, or can anybody join?"

"Come here and we'll see if you're qualified."

She swam up to Kris, looking at her lips. Their heads tilted with a slight hesitation, and then they kissed. It ended quickly, but it was good while it lasted.

"That works for me. Jill, what do you think?"

Jill paddled closer and locked lips with the newcomer. Kris got more excited watching her sister make out with this stranger. She was a good kisser.

"I think she's qualified," Jill announced.

"My name's Diane," she said, showing a nice smile that was both polite and sultry.

"I'm Jill, this is Kris."

"You're a good looking couple. You look like sisters."

"We are," they said in unison.

"Oh, kinky. Do you fuck a lot?" She asked very casually.

"Yeah," Kris answered.

"Do you want to fuck each other right now," she asked, lowering her voice just slightly.

"Always," Jill confirmed.

"I can understand why," Diane said, looking them both up and down, at least as far down as the water allowed.

"Do you like anal?" Kris asked.

"Love it."

"Us too. I had my first anal sex today," she added proudly, taking Jill's hand in the water. Both sisters giggled.

"First? What took you so long, honey. It's the best."

"I know that now. And now I've got some catching up to do!" All three laughed.

"Where can we catch up?" Diane asked. "I'm hornier than hell."

"We live in that house," Jill pointed up the beach.

"Oo la la.

"Let's go," Kris urged.

They swam and waded back out of the water, finally getting a clear look at each other's figures. Both were impressed with what they saw. Diane had a nice ass and long legs. There was a little tattoo of an angel on her left ankle. The sisters saw it and smirked, but said nothing.

Kris opened the screen door, allowing the other two to climb the steps onto their porch before her.

"Let's just fuck out here. It's nice outside."

"People will see us," Jill reminded her.

"Not if we stay behind the railing," Kris countered. "It's getting dark anyway, and you can't really see inside the screen."

"So you like to put on a show," Diane observed. "I can dig that." She and Kris just stared at each other for a moment.

"Well," Jill interrupted, turning for the front door. "Let me go get some stuff." She went inside to gather a couple of dildo's and lube.

When she came back out, Kris was on all fours, with Diane licking deeply at her pussy and asshole. She had just pulled Kris's bikini to one side, exposing what she wanted to see. Both seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Jill felt a hint of jealousy, seeing her sister getting pleasured by a stranger. She had shared her first anal sex with her sister only hours ago, and now she was getting it from someone she just met. It was ok, but in a way, it bothered her a little. Every time Kris moaned, Jill felt another little twinge.

She hadn't expected to feel this way. She had been preparing to give and take any kind of sex that came up, but now was a little more reluctant. Instead, she felt like reminding the newcomer who was the boss.

Since nobody was paying her any attention, Jill took her time getting into the strap-on.

Diane gasped loudly in surprise when Jill penetrated her ass. Jill took a certain pleasure in it, feeling a little dominant. She fucked her ass roughly, not to give this woman a good ride, but to shake her up. Diane was having a hard time licking Kris's asshole now that she was being shoved back and forth. Her cheeks rippled with Jill's thrusts. Clearly she was enjoying having her ass pounded deep and hard.

Diane stuck her tongue out stiffly, letting it stab into Kris's pussy each time she got knocked forward. Jill saw this and fucked faster, wanting her sister to reach her climax. The two voices moaning became hard to separate. Jill liked it, but at the same time, she wanted it to end quickly.

Kris finally cried out, and Jill paused to let Diane give her squeezing pussy a thorough tonguing. Her whole head moved when she licked. It must have been a good job, because Kris moaned the whole time.

As soon as it was over, Jill spun Diane around to face her shining strap-on cock. She was a little disappointed that Diane automatically opened her mouth and sucked it in. Still, she wanted to keep her from really enjoying herself.

"You're nasty, aren't you," Jill said in a low voice, pushing her hips forward. "That was just up your ass and now you're sucking it clean." This was not dirty talk; now she really didn't like this woman.

Diane was going to say something, but Jill grabbed her hair and kept her mouth filled. She controlled the pace, sinking forward until there was no more length to force in. Finally she pulled back out and Diane took a deep breath. Just as quickly, Jill pulled her head back onto the toy, fucking her throat with it. This must be a real whore, Jill thought, to be taking a plastic cock this hard. She was thrusting a little harder than she felt she should have, and Diane was still having no problem. The slut had a hand between her legs, rubbing herself off at the same time. She even-

Jill startled herself with a little moan. Diane's fingers had bypassed her bathing suit and sunk into her pussy. Part of her hated to succumb to the orgasm, but she still wanted this woman to get her off. She tensed up and locked her knees, shaking all over as the bittersweet climax rumbled through her. It wasn't a very good one.

Diane stopped sucking to groan, coming noisily. Her fingers drove deep inside her cunt, shining with juices. Without skipping a beat, she let out a loud, refreshed sigh and stood up.

"Thanks for the quickie," Diane winked at her, and Jill stared back silently. "You ladies take care of yourselves." She left the porch.

"That was fast," Kris remarked.

"Yes."

They watched her walk to the end of the parking lot, get her car and leave.

"You can take that off now," Kris smirked, looking at Jill's strap-on.

"Why, don't you want to fuck some more?"

"Right now? I'm a little bit tired."

"Now you're tired?" Jill rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"We had sex all day, and then one lame rimjob from a stranger and you're all tuckered out." The words fell quickly out of Jill's mouth.

"Yeah, because we had sex all day first," Kris repeated, using the same point to defend herself. "What's the big deal?"

Jill said nothing, looking out at the water. She knew she was making a bigger deal out of this than she should have.

"You said you were ok with it," Kris continued. "You're not, are you."

"I don't know," Jill said quietly, looking down at her feet. She didn't know where she was going with this anymore. She just felt uneasy.

"You know, you're not exactly a nun either, Jill," Kris pointed out. "You two fucked more than I did."

Jill couldn't think of anything else to say. One hand pulled off the dildo and dropped it on the floor. The other swung the screen door open and she left.

Kris stood there silently, watching her get smaller and dimmer as she walked down the dark beach. What was she so upset about?

It was dark out now. All the kids and joggers and sunbathers had gone home, and Jill was by herself. The ocean breeze was chilly, but the sand was still warm. She sat in it, aimlessly digging holes with her thumb and filling them back up.

"Hey." She knew it was Kris and didn't turn around.

"Hey."

Kris still wore her bikini, but now she had a blanket around her. A second one was tucked under her elbow for Jill.

"I'm sorry."

"No," Jill sighed at herself, "I'm sorry. I'm being stupid."

"No you're not." She unfurled the other blanket, draped it around Jill's shoulders, and sat down next to her.

"I shouldn't try to tell you who to get involved with."

"I asked you if you wanted to get involved as a couple. If you said no, that would have been it."

"Yeah, I don't know. It looked like you just wanted her. I love you so much, I got jealous I guess," Jill mumbled.

"Jealous? Jill, you've got to be kidding. I didn't give a crap about her, I was just horny. Weren't you?"

"Yeah, I know. It's just... we just shared something really special today, and it was weird seeing you do it with another woman so soon."

"It bothered you that it was a woman?"

"Well, sort of. A guy is just, whatever, I wouldn't care if it was a guy. But a woman is like... competition I guess, I don't know. It sounds really dumb out loud."

Kris sighed. "Listen honey, you know I love you. I just thought it was something fun we could try together. I never meant to hurt you, that's the last thing I want to do."

"I know you didn't. But I just felt like I wasn't enough for you, and she was, and... I don't know." She shrugged, poking at the sand.

"Jill," She put her fingers at Jill's chin, turned her head, and looked her in the eyes. "That's not true. You make me feel better than anybody in the world."

"Better than Kelly?" Jill asked slyly. She knew Kris and Kelly were especially close.

"Better than Kelly. Don't tell her, though," she added with a smile. "So, are we ok?"

"Yeah."

"Good," Kris said. They shared a long, sincere hug. Jill kissed her on the cheek.

"It's a nice night," she observed, changing the subject taking a deep breath of the ocean air. The sky was cloudless and black, with a clear, white half moon. Its bright reflection shimmered across the water. Everything looked like a black and white picture. It was beautiful.

"Yeah, it is."

Kris and Jill leaned against one another, wrapped in little blankets, watching and listening to the waves. The silence was comfortable. They sat together long enough for the moon to rise higher in the sky.

Then somehow, the time was right, and the sisters turned to each other without a cue. They kissed so softly that they hardly felt each other. Jill opened her mouth and sealed their lips together, slipping and sucking gently.

"Make love to me," Kris whispered. Their tongues swirled together and they lay back in the sand.

Sabrina turned off the headlights on her pinto. Kelly looked out the window from the passenger seat, watching the scene on the beach. The two beautiful, nude figures entwined in the moonlight.

"The love birds are at it again."

"I don't know why we have to come down here and check on them every time," Sabrina said. "This is always why they don't answer their phones."

"You never know," Kelly said. "They might be in danger, and we'll wish we checked."

"Yeah, yeah. So are we here to watch, or what?"

"No, let's go back to my house. They're giving me ideas."

Sabrina grinned and backed out of the parking lot.

12