Charlie's Angels: Sisterly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris pulled away from the hug and wrapped her arms around her knees. "Kelly, you have to promise never to tell anybody."

"Ok, I promise."

"I don't know why I'm doing this, you're one of the people I'm going to wish didn't know."I'm going to regret this so much. I can't tell anybody.

"Will you please tell me what you're talking about?"

She hid her face in her arms and took a deep breath. In a very small voice she mumbled, "Kelly, I think I'm attracted to Jill." Instantly came the surge of terror that meant it was out and could never be taken back.

"Is that it?" Kelly said after a second. "That's not so hard to understand. I mean, so am I."

"But you're not her sister."

"No, but still. What's bothering you about it? You can't have her?"

"No, well.. I don't know. I don't want to want her but I do. I miss her..." she trailed off, sobbing quietly.If I look at her, she'll be frowning at me. She's just trying to handle me nicely. She already thinks I'm horrible, I can feel it.Kelly put her arm around her, and she raised her head up slightly and continued. "I hate that I even feel this way. It's so stupid. And now I probably lost my sister and my best friend, I don't know what you think of me now-"

"Honey, no. I told you I'm here for you no matter what, didn't I?"

She just kept crying and avoiding Kelly's eyes.

"Kris, look at me." Very hesitantly, she did.

"Nothing's changed. I still love you. It's fine." She gave Kris a kiss on the temple. Kris returned a weakly grateful smile, and threw her arms around Kelly's neck.She really means it! Oh, I love her so much...Kelly held her until her crying quieted again.

"Ok, now. Why don't you go on in the other room and wash your face, it'll make you feel better. I'll make us some tea and we can sit down and talk about it, ok?"

"Ok," she sniffed, wiping her cheek dry.

Kris shuffled through her bedroom and into the bathroom, looking soberly into the mirror. She looked shamefully into her own eyes.Just because Kelly's ok with it doesn't mean Jill is. Gosh, look at my eyes, all ugly and puffy, how can Kelly stand me? I'm crazy.The cool water felt good to splash on her face and it helped to calm her down. Her hand groped for a towel and dried her skin.

Coming back out she found Kelly dunking a tea bag.

"Hey sweetie, feel better?"

"A little."

"Come on over here," Kelly said, pouring two mugs of tea and bringing them over to the couch. Kris sipped hers eagerly. "Now are you sure that's the only trouble?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well honestly, you made such a big deal about it. I thought you were going to tell me you killed somebody or something," Kelly laughed.

"You don't think it's a big deal?"

"Not really. So is this just a recent thing?"

"I don't think so. I mean, I think I always felt that way a little bit. But we were kids growing up, you know? I just wanted to see what she looked like. But now I'm too old for that excuse, and I don't know what to do about it. I always told myself it wasn't true, but it just sort of caught up with me."

"Curiosity is innocent enough. She would understand that."

"No, it's just... it's wrong, though. It's incest."

"So what, you're both girls. If you were brother and sister, it wouldn't be such a good idea, but it's not like either of you could get pregnant."

"I guess that's true."

"And Jill likes girls, that's a lucky break for you."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean she likes me like that. Kelly, what if I tell her and she thinks I'm crazy? Even if I can't have her like that, fine, but then I'll lose what I have of her now."

"Who says you're going to lose her? I can't promise that she feels the same way, but I absolutely know that no matter what happens, you won't lose her as a sister. She loves you so much, Kris. She's been worried about you. She even cried at my house the other day."

"Really? What for?"

"Well you've been so quiet lately, and she doesn't know what to do. She thinks you're mad at her for something."

Kris sighed. "I didn't mean to make her feel bad. It's just gotten so that whenever I see her, I start thinking about this. What am I going to do?"

"Well," Kelly paused. "I think you should talk to Jill about it."

"I can't tell her, I just can't!"

"It's going to keep bothering you until you deal with it. And look, even if it doesn't turn out, she'll still love you and you'll at least know. Not knowing is what's killing you."

"Yeah," Kris said slowly. "You're right."

"You know, I think she mentioned that once."

"What?"

"Having sex with you. Or maybe Bri brought it up. Yeah, she did."

"What'd they say?"

"They were joking about it, like how we have to be careful when we're all together so you don't eat somebody out and then realize it's Jill," Kelly recalled.

"She laughed at that?"

"Yeah," Kelly asid, finishing off her tea. "Hey, I could see if I can get her to talk about it, if you want."

"Maybe. "

"Ok." Kelly paused for a minute, and smiled to herself. "Bri and I have talked about it before."

"You have?"

"Yes. I told her sometimes when I'm alone at night, I imagine you and Jill together and it really gets the job done. She says she thinks about it too. We never told either of you, because.... well, you know."

"Wow, really."

"Yeah, so I'm not entirely disgusted by this whole concept," she smirked, playing with a loose curl of Kris's hair.

"You're such a wonderful friend, Kelly," she smiled back. "Thanks for talking to me."

"Any time, sweetheart. You want to talk some more, let me know, ok?"

Kris nodded.

"Actually.. where is Jill? It's really late."

"She's staying at Sabrina's."

"Oh. Want some company tonight?"

"I'd love it."

She spent the night almost at ease, cuddling her best friend who instead of hating her, loved her more than ever. Still the twinge of worry about Jill kept her from getting a very good night's sleep. The following night she slept alone, and still didn't get much rest.

It was morning and Jill was home already when she woke up. Kris went up to her with no plan but a strange determination, and not even trying to put together the right words to express herself, took her sister's face in her hands and kissed her.

Jill pulled back, shoving Kris away and wiping her mouth on her sleeve. "Eugh, what the hell is wrong with you?" She demanded, frowning and looking Kris up and down.

Kris was frozen in horror, tears welling in her eyes. "I -"

"That's sick! My own sister, I can't believe this. I'm leaving."

Kris reached out desperately for her sister, but instead watched her storm out of the house, out of her life, trying to cry her name, but no sound came out. Everything spun before her as she slumped against the wall, sobbing helplessly, and she shrank and shrank...

Kris jerked awake, panting and damp with sweat. Through eyes blurred with tears she saw the clock on her nightstand - 2:07. She wiped the drops clinging to her eyelashes and rolled over, curling into a ball and hugging a lump of her covers. She looked out at the moon for comfort, but instead found the silvery light it cast into her bedroom eerie and depressing.It was only a dream,she told herself. Another voice told her:that's just what will happen, and now you've had your warning. This is all wrong. Don't you dare tell her, you'll ruin everything. That voice was probably right, she thought.When I had bad dreams when I was little, Jill would always come down and give me a hug,she remembered miserably. Suddenly she felt so frightened and helpless, and above all, alone. Kris cried herself to sleep, letting the covers soak up her hot tears and muffle her sobs.

Then, as if it had crept up, it was the last day of Jill's stay. She would go back to Europe and Kris would have missed her chance to say something, although maybe that would be for the best. Kris spent another boring, depressing day home alone. She finally got up after hours in front of the TV watching nothing in particular, her eyes bleary and her back sore. Briefly she considered going down the beach for a swim, but felt too blah. She ended up taking a quick, cold shower and laying in bed for a quiet masturbation session. Not that she had been particularly horny, she was just passing the time.

Kris slipped a hand between her legs and started to prime her mind about sex. She filed through her mental library of everything related to sex, finally settiing on a favorite porno scene of hers. It featured a girl in bed, naked like she was right now, and there was a man standing right at the side of the bed. She put on a show masturbating for him, and he stood and watched. This man had a huge cock, and it stook straight out and throbbed visibly while she was fingering herself. Then after a couple of minutes they'd have sex, but she liked the part where he watched.

Her fingers struck wet gold, and she began to rub it all over her clit. She pretended she was the girl in the movie, exaggerating her moans and tossing her head back and forth. In her imagination, the man stood by her side, watching with approval as she pleasured herself. Her hips raised off the bed, she spread her legs wide and used one hand to jam fingers up her pussy, and the other to rub her clit. She threw her head back for a porno moan.

Then the man faded away and in his place was Jill. She was naked and looked like a perfect sex goddess. Kris's pussy practically became a river of juices in a second, and was fingering herself vigorously as Jill watched. She tried to change Jill back into the big man but it was no use, the dirtier she felt, the higher her sexual tension built.

"Ohh Jill," the words slipped from her mouth. She hadn't meant to, but they felt so good to say. Each time she moaned her sister's name, she floated higher. "Oh, Jill yesss.." She squeezed her eyes shut tight and Jill was standing there, she opened them and she was still standing there. She was watching hungrily, sure to any moment be overcome with passion and ravish her. Kris's fingers were soaked with hot, slippery juice. Jill was wearing -

"Oh my god!!" Kris shrieked and was so startled she nearly fell off the other side of the bed. Jill was really standing there! She looked up at her with wide-eyed dread, closing her legs awkwardly.

"Hi Kris." Jill's voice knocked the wind out of Kris because they confirmed that her sister had really just been watching her masturbate.Oh no. I was moaning, wasn't I? I was moaning her name and she had to have heard! I'm gonna be sick...Kris wanted to crawl in a hole and die. She was trying to find the words to yell at her sister to just get out, because there was no way to fix this now. Her face felt hot and she knew it must be bright red.Now Jill's disgusted with me, she's going to run out of here, just like I knew would happen. How could I be so stupid?Her eyes started to well up with tears, making Jill's form distorted and horribly surreal.

"Well what.. why are, what do you want?" Kris demanded.

"I want to talk to you, honey." Jill sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What?" she said, blinking hard to keep from crying. She braced herself for the worst.Oh no, it's going to be a quiet talk, I can't handle that...I wish she'd just scream at me and get it over with!

"Kris," Jill took her hands, not seeming to mind her sticky fingers. She looked warmly right into her sister's fearful eyes. "I love you." Before Kris could comprehend the words, Jill leaned in and very softly kissed the corner of her mouth. Completely dumbfounded, her mouth hung open and she didn't even kiss back at all. Her heart pounded so hard, it felt like it was exploding.What just happened? Was that a sister kiss, or a love kiss? Something else?

"Huh?" Kris managed. Jill smiled and folded her legs up on the bed.

"Yesterday I talked to... well it doesn't matter, I'll just get to the point. I know how you feel, and it's fine. I had no idea you felt that way too."

"You...? Kelly told you?"

"Never mind Kelly. Is that what you've been so upset about lately?"

"Well...I thought you'd hate me if you found out," Kris nodded, letting a tear spill. "I didn't want to lose my big sister."

"Aww Kristy, you'd never lose me, honey. Ever." she cooed, and put her arms around her. "You're my baby sister, you know I love you."

Kris was completely melted for a second. Not only from the immense relief, the warm embrace, and the love - what summed it all up was Kristy. Jill hadn't called her that since they were little kids. It meant that her big sister had found out her darkest secret and still loved her. Her worries shrank away as Jill held her close, their hearts pounding together in joy.She loves me! She loves me..

"You don't know how happy I am," Kris said, squeezing her sister tightly. "Wait. So this means you... feel like that, about me?"

"Ever since you grew up, I've kind of felt that way. You're a beautiful woman, Kris." After a second she added, "considering what you looked like as a kid.."

Kris shoved her and she giggled.

"I almost died when I realized you were standing there."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you. It looked so nice, I couldn't help but watch."

"You don't think your little sister is gross?"

"No. Remember when we used to go skinnydipping and stuff? I looked at you sometimes."

"Really? I looked at you too."

"Yeah, I knew you looked when you were little but that was nothing. But once you grew up, I was always getting jealous of you," Jill laughed.

"Jealous? What for?"

"Well.... all of a sudden, I don't know, you turned all gorgeous and got this incredible figure and everything. I said, where did she get that, and why didn't I?"

"No way, you got the good stuff."

"Like what?"

"Like these," she said, pointing back and forth between Jill's nipples. "Mine are so lame, I always wanted them to be like yours."

"I would trade you any day. You have bigger boobs, that's what counts."

"Right, they're hardly any bigger, and who cares, they're boring."

Jill sighed and unbuttoned her shirt. "Now look. How can you say these are even near the same size? You're crazy."

"Fine, but still. I always wanted those." She looked at her sister's exposed nipples, and they hardened and lengthened before her eyes. "They look so stiff and soft," she murmured. Her lips were parted a little, trying to imagine them sealed around one of those magnificent nipples. Jill pushed her chest forward a little, bringing her right nipple closer to her sister's face. There was only an inch between them. Years of anguish and tension dissolved as Kris closed her eyes and took her sister's warm nipple into her mouth. It was so big and hard, and really something to suck on. Her tongue swirled around it. Jill's pussy began to tingle as one of her many fantasies was fulfilled, and her little sister was suckling eagerly at her breasts. She loved having her nipples played with anyway, but knowing it was her sister, her juices started to flow. Her hands were all over her Kris's breasts, feeling the full, smooth, warm curves that she envied.

Then they were kissing. Their lips ground together urgently, as if to catch up on years of missed affection. They both stripped Jill's clothes off, never breaking the kiss. Their tongues wrestled in one mouth and then the other. Jill pinned her down, but Kris rolled on top and held her wrists down on the bed, pushing her tongue into her sister's mouth. Her legs were now straddling and as her position shifted a little, Kris realized her pussy was smearing in a puddle of juices on Jill's flat belly. Without even thinking, her hips began to gyrate, grinding against her.

Jill felt her sister's hot sex rubbing against her skin and it drove her mad. She wriggled loose enough to get one leg free and wrap it on top of Kris's. Now her clit was pressed against Kris's leg and she started humping away. They clung tightly to each other, their lips locked together and their dripping pussies grinding desperately. Kris, having been close to orgasm before Jill even came in, was soon overwhelmed and close to the edge.I can't last any longer. Ohh fuck me, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come all over you, ohhhh, harder, it feels so good, I want you inside me, yesss, I'm so close, fuck me, fuck me Jill, I'm gonna come so hard for you, ohh, I'm coming, ohhh Jill, YES!" her thoughts turned to loud moans as she let herself burst, spilling her hot orgasmic juices onto her sister's skin. She squeezed her eyes shut and moaned for what seemed like an eternity, humping and grinding mindlessly, rubbing her engorged clit against Jill's body. Her wrenching waves of pleasure were magnified by hearing Jill's unconscious grunts of "Yes..yes..yes.." as she humped back.I just got off with my sister. It really happened. She's humping my leg right now. Right now. I want to feel her inside, I'm want to make her come for me...

Kris slipped a hand down between their bodies, trailing through wet spots of pussy juice. Her fingers caressed Jill's smooth-shaven mound, and felt farther in for her stiff, hot clit and slick pussy lips. Between them was the prize - Kris's fingers found her boiling pussy and one so easily and naturally slipped in, letting Kris massage her from the inside.Part of me is inside her. She feels so smooth, so hot... she's so sexy!Still humping madly, Jill moaned as her sister started to finger her. A second slender, knowing digit filled her, curling and stretching. In seconds Jill was writhing on the bed, gasping for breath in between waves of pleasure. Her sopping pussy clenched and milked Kris's slick, hot fingers, trying to suck them deeper inside. Kris watched her sister come as she finger fucked her, as she pleasured her, as she made her feel so good she could hardly speak.

The girls hugged tightly, pressing their flushed bodies together. Kris felt her sister's incredible nipples digging into her skin, like she had wished for and imagined so many times. Jill's hands held her head while they kissed sloppily, still moaning and panting for breath. Kris ran her hands down over her sister's smooth ass, leaving a shining trail and holding onto her warm cheeks while their tongues danced.

"I love you so much Jill," Kris said in between long kisses, "I've been waiting" - her sister's tongue was back in her mouth for a moment- "so long for that."

"Me too," Jill panted.

"But I'm not done with you yet." She sucked on Jill's bottom lip for another moment.I want to taste her."I want to taste you."

"Turn around."

Kris turned around on top, so that they settled into a 69. Her face was right in her sister's crotch, and she studied it like you would a beautiful and rare flower. Despite all the times this had happened in her imagination, she had never gotten a good close look at the real thing.

"Jill, your pussy looks just like mine!"

"Yeah, it kinda does."

"I wonder if we taste the same."

"I think yours tastes a lot like mine. Sometimes when Sabrina forgets, she'll kiss me right after-"

"Oh, I love when that happens. I always wished I could taste you. Although, there's hardly a point to this," Jill said. Kris turned and frowned at her. "We all know I'm better at eating pussy."

"Oh, are you now?" They struggled together, forcing one another's legs apart and giggling. "We'll see about that."

The challenge was on, and Jill opened her mouth to lick her little sister's dripping slit. Her tongue lapped up the creamy juice coating her smooth, pink inner lips. Kris saw stars as she felt her sister's hot tongue slither up into her pussy. It was better than the thousands of times she had imagined it combined. Her nipples hardened into bullets. Kris buried her face between Jill's legs and began to eat her like there was no tomorrow. Her tongue flicked mercilessly on Jill's throbbing clit, forcing her close to another climax. Finally, after years of yearning, she had tasted her sister's pussy juice. The white fluid was very much like her own, but a little different. It was the taste version of Jill, creamy and delicious and lovely. She sucked Jill's pussy hungrily, wanting to drink and drink from between her legs.