Charlie's Angels: Sisterly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill realized she had made a severe underestimation. She always assumed Kris was only fair, but now she was learning that her sweet baby sister had become a professional pussy eater. Now under pressure, Jill brought out everything she had. Her lips sealed around Kris's engorged pussy lips and sucked hard, and at the same time she sank her long tongue down through them and into Kris's dripping, pink hole. She tongue fucked her sister, licking her for everything she was worth. Her tongue wriggled inside, trying to shake loose an orgasm from Kris's womb. The juice that dripped out was her new favorite taste. It reminded her of her own fluids, but sweeter. It was so typical of Kris to have sweet pussy juice, she almost laughed.

Kris pulled Jill's pussy lips apart with slippery fingertips and roughly licked her opening, drinking down the juices that trickled out. It was getting harder to keep her tongue in place because by now they were both humping each other's faces. Their chins and cheeks were soaked in each other's juices, and they moaned constantly, each still determined to make the other come first. Both began to suck the other's clit, and it was as if someone had thrown a switch. A surge of electricity flowed from Kris's lips to Jill's clit, around to Jill's lips and back into Kris's clit completing the circuit. The bed squeaked loudly as they bucked and screamed, seizing up in blinding pleasure. They moaned each other's names as they shuddered in ecstasy, squeezing each other's heads between their thighs. Juices leaked from Jill's pussy, immediately lapped up and swallowed by her sister. At the same time, her pussy released a dribble of sweet fluid directly into Jill's open mouth.

As they calmed down, they continued to hump and lick and suck, hoping for one more drop of nectar. A beautiful exchange had taken place, not only had they traded orgasms and fluids, but a new bond had been formed between them. No longer were they only sisters; now they were lovers too. After a moment Kris removed her pussy from her sister's face, and replaced it with her own. Their lips pressed together, opened, and allowed their tongues to slip freely together, lubricated by their pussy juices. Jill put her arms around her sister and held her tightly. Their sweaty, juicy skin smeared together as their bodies entertwined again.

"I think we'll call that a draw," Kris panted.

"For now." Jill smiled.

"I can't believe it finally happened."

"Me neither," Jill said, closing her eyes and resting her head on Kris's shoulder. "I used to dream about it so much."

"You did?"

"Yeah. I never said anything cause I thought it would have been creepy for you."

"I couldn't believe you were watching me-"

"Were you mad?"

"No, scared."

"Ok then, I was going to call you a dirty hypocrit if you were mad," Jill smiled.

"Why?"

"Because you watched me at the house a few times, when I was with boys."

Kris's face went pink. "You knew?"

"I have always been a detective, Kris."

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't even-"

"No, it's ok," Jill laughed. "The first time I realized, it freaked me out so much, but it was so exciting. Then even when you weren't watching I'd imagine you were because it was such a huge turn on."

"Really? I can't believe you knew, all these years I thought I was so sneaky," Kris laughed. "Did you see me fingering myself too?"

"You got off watching me? Oh boy, I wish I'd known that. I would have given the guy a fuck to remember."

"I bet you did anyway. You just gave me one."

"No, believe it or not, I was not a pro back then."

"Oh shut up, you were always a pro. I wanted to be like you."

"Well you should be happy then, because you are a pro like me." She giggled again.

"What if this is wrong, Jill?" she asked after a quiet moment.

"It doesn't feel wrong," she answered. "I don't care if you are my sister. I love you."

"I love you too," Kris said, kissing her hair. Then her face turned very sad.

"What's wrong?"

"You're leaving tomorrow," Kris pouted, hugging her tigher.

"No way. First thing in the morning I'm calling and cancelling everything for a week."

"Really?" Kris beamed.

"Yes. I have too many more fantasies that need fulfilling to leave tomorrow."

"Tell me about them."

"Umm. Well when you were a teenager you were the sweet little virgin, you know. Well actually you still were up until a couple of years ago. I had this fantasy where you wanted me to take your virginity."

"That was my fantasy too! Ugh, why didn't we tell each other? We could have done it."

"We still can."

Kris smiled mischeviously. "Toys in the nightstand."

"No, wait. It has to be mine. Hold on." Jill got off the bed and padded down the hall, returning a moment later with a red dildo. She held it triumphantly in one hand.

"You still have that one? You've been using it since you were a teenager."

"I never go anywhere without it. This is the one I used on you in my fantasies."

"Jill, how many orgasms have you had with this?"

"Exactly nine million, this month."

Kris took her sister's hand and pulled it closer, giving the shiny red dildo a long, slow lick.

"Oh gosh. I would have creamed my panties if I'd seen you do that then."

"Don't let that stop you."

Jill pushed the dildo between her legs, giving herself a few strokes. When she pulled it out, the red plastic glistened with her liquid and she fed it to Kris. It slipped easily into Kris's mouth, and she sucked it clean while looking into Jill's eyes.

"That was another one of my fantasies! Do it again."

Kris sucked on several more servings of her sister's juice. "You taste so good, Jill."

"So do you. But now it's time for me to defile you," she said, easing Kris back onto the pillows.

"Oh, be gentle with your little virgin sister," Kris giggled.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I promise it won't hurt." She rubbed the dildo up and down her slit, sliding it in her juices. Jill loved to see the way her pussy lips opened like a sweet flower when she pushed it between them. She pressed harder, easing the head into Kris's tiny opening, marvelling at how tight it was. This would not be too unlike her first time - and after all it WAS her first time, with Jill.

Jill twisted the dildo inside her sister, pushing it deeper, as if she were screwing it in. She flushed each time she heard a little sigh escape from Kris's lips. All at once, she sank it completely inside. Kris squealed in mock pain, reaching down for her sister's hand.

"There Kristy, it wasn't so bad was it?"

"Make it feel better Jilly," she said, squeezing her hand.

"Ok sweetie." She leaned down and kissed her sister's little belly button, and started to slowly pump the dildo in and out. Her lips left a slow trail of kisses down through her mound of soft, trimmed hair, down to her sweet pussy. Jill tongued Kris's swollen clit, bathing it softly and kissing it. She watched her little sister's pussy lips wrap wetly around her beloved red dildo, gripping it as it slid out. It was exactly as in her fantasy.

Kris's legs curled and her fingers slid into Jill's hair, holding her head tightly between her legs. Her eyes were closed and practically rolled back into her head in pure joy. Jill was working her pussy expertly, touching her in all the right spots. Occasionally she would look down to see if it was real, if her sister were really between her legs and making her feel so good. She even knew how to angle the dildo so that it massaged Kris's g-spot, bringing soulful moans from her lips. "Yes.. mmm, it feels so good Jill, don't stop...ohhhh!" Her whole body rippled as she came, her boiling pussy squeezed over and over, and Jill continued to thrust the dildo deep inside her the whole time. Finally she withdrew it, and put the entire length into her mouth. It was warm from her sister's body, and coated in her slippery, sweet fluid. Jill sucked it all off.

Again they were resting in each other's arms. Kris turned and looked at her sister with the dreamiest expression, studying her face for a moment.

"You're so beautiful, Jill."

"So are you."

Then Kris laughed a little.

"What?"

"You have pussy juice on your nose." She kissed it off. "Hey, when you talked to Kelly did you tell her that you had this in mind?"

"No, I didn't really let on. I wasn't sure you'd be into it when I got home."

"I should call her and let her know how it turned out. She was so nice."

"Oh yeah, you should. Don't take too long though."

Kris got out of bed, but Jill grabbed her wrist. "Gimme a hug first."

The hug led to other things which took almost an hour. When they were through, Kris finally reached the phone and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kelly."

"Kris! How are you? What's going on?"

"I'm fantastic, thanks to you."

"Jill took the news well?"

"Better than well. She's felt the same way all these years. We've spent the whole day together."

"Oh, that's wonderful! I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks Kel, really. Listen, do you want to come over tomorrow? Bri can come too and we'll all have a little celebration," she grinned.

"Sounds great. Hey, don't tell Bri though, ok? She doesn't know about any of this and she talks about it so much, I can't wait to see her face when she finds out first hand. She'll go through the roof."

"Okay," Kris laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow then. I love ya, honey."

"Love you too."

Kris hung up the phone, and Jill came out of the hall. She was nude, and so casual and confident and beautiful. Kris ran up to her, locked her arms around her neck and kissed her lovingly.

The rest of the day was spent cuddling and talking and making love all through the night. They hardly ate anything, except for some whip cream and fruit which happened to be involved. Neither bothered putting any clothes on, as it was rare to go a full hour without getting tackled by the other. Kris came out to the kitchen to get a bite to eat, but never got close to the refrigerator. She was spread on the kitchen table and given a thorough tongue bath.

Later, Jill had put on the black strap on and done Kris from behind, filling her tight little pussy and ramming her deep. After she came, Jill tried to stick it in her ass but Kris stopped her. Instead, she spent 20 minutes with her face in Kris's ass, tonguing her puckered little hole and loving every little moan and sigh it caused. It didn't persuade her to let Jill fuck her ass, but she loved it. She stopped thinking and floated in the clouds the whole time. Neither Kelly or Sabrina had ever given her such a great rimming, or such a long one. To return the favor, Kris took the strap on and pounded her sister's ass, spreading her cheeks as she thrust inside. Finally she felt the fantasy come true where she was the one fucking Jill and making her feel so good. She reached around and rubbed Jill's clit at the same time, until she screamed in climax. Kris felt the hot juice dripping down her hand, and licked it off as soon as she was done.

In the evening, they sat together in front of the fireplace. The night wasn't that cold, but the atmosphere was perfect for a fire. This was the longest they had gone without having sex. Kris's eyes were tired so she lay across her sister's lap, suckling on her big, soft nipples. Jill cradled her head, enjoying the gentle lapping and sucking. It didn't even feel sexual, it was just nice and safe and cozy. Jill fed her sister with a spiritual milk; a warm feeling of love and comfort. She got it in return whenever she nuzzled Kris's breasts, or shared a long, soft kiss. It had never felt this way with Kelly or Sabrina; it was still wonderful with them, but there was an extra warmth with Kris. She wasn't sure if it was because Kris was such a gentle lover, or because they grew up together, or because they shared the same blood. Whatever it was, Jill wished it would never stop.

"Jill, this is so great. I feel like I'm a little girl again and I got the best toy in the world for christmas," she said quietly to her sister's nipple, her eyes still closed.

"I know. I can't believe we had each other that whole time and never did anything. We lived in the same house. The same room, the same bed practically!"

"I know," Kris sighed. "I used to wish our bed wasn't a bunk bed, so we could sleep closer."

"Because you were afraid of the dark."

"Yeah, but that was when I was little," Kris laughed. "Later on I used to listen to you finger yourself. I wished I could see it."

"You heard me? More than once?"

"Um, practically every night!"

"I thought I was quieter than that," Jill smiled, slightly embarassed.

"You were pretty quiet," Kris assured her. "Mom was always impressed that I was so good about going to bed on time. I just looked forward to hearing you every night. I'd do it at the same time so you wouldn't hear me."

"Oh my gosh."

"What?"

"That's so hot," Jill laughed. "I wish I had known, honey. We would have had so much fun together."

"What if mom and dad ever caught us."

"Yeah, that would have been bad. But they fucked all the time, why shouldn't we?"

"They did?"

"You never heard them?"

"Ew, no!"

"Oh geez, they were doing it all the time. I'm surprised there are only two of us."

"What if we had more sisters? Or a brother?"

"Hmm. They wouldn't be as fabulous as us." Jill laughed.

"What if we were only children..."

"I'd miss you."

"I'd be straight, and have a normal job." Kris laughed again.

"You know, if Kelly and Bri are coming over tomorrow, maybe we should rest up a little," Jill said.

They both burst out laughing, before laying back on the floor together...