Charlie's Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rellik04
Rellik04
146 Followers

There was no disputing the fact that it was my Peter in the two photographs, one with his arms around a petite brunette, the other him sitting at a dinner table holding her hand.

I left the table and went into the lounge and dialled his mobile number, which he answered almost immediately. "Peter I don't care what you are doing, get round to my house immediately."

"How can I am not even in the country."

"Don't lie to me; if you're still staying in the Grove Hotel, you are only twenty minutes away, so get round here now." I slammed down the receiver. I was fuming, not because he was getting his leg over, but of the blatant lies he was telling.

Exactly eighteen minutes later he walked in the door, I was waiting for him and ushered him straight into the lounge and locked the door.

"You have been lying to me, I told all of you boys, no matter what you do wrong, don't ever lie to me, tell me the truth. How long has this deception being going on, saying you are working abroad, yet out fucking another woman while your wife is staying here. God man you can pick up any number of diseases and then spread it to innocent others. I want the keys of this house, now."

"Why do you want my key?"

"Because I don't want you in here, you have committed the worst offence by lying to me, what Jenny will say is entirely up to her, but I doubt she will want to see you around either. So arrange for your effects to be removed from this house. If they aren't out by Monday I will hire a 'Skiff' and throw the lot out. Now go and talk to Jenny, then get out of this house you liar and fornicator."

I unlocked the door and held it open. Jenny launched herself at him pounding her hands on his chest, "Why, why have you lied to me. Peter it's finished." She threw her wedding and engagement rings at him.

I really felt sorry for him, for he was surrounded by Lyn, Dimples and myself with Jenny in front of him. "Sorry Jenny!" was all he could say as he removed the front door key from his key ring and placed it on the small table in the hallway. "I will arrange to collect my things tomorrow morning," he said

"They'll be on the outside lawn, so you had better come early, or they will all be pinched," she said turning on her heel and then run to her bedroom. It was either a classic bit of acting, or she was very upset.

Peter then left the house he had lived in for all these years, looking quite distressed.

I went along to Jenny's room and she was lying on the bed sobbing. "Should I have given him a second chance, but I really don't love him any more, I love you, I feel so confused Charlie, please hold me."

So I did.

I was hugging her to my chest when the other two looked in. Dimples sat on the bed alongside Jenny and hugged her too so she was between us. Lyn sat beside me and hugged me.

Eventually Jenny calmed down and the three young women went into the spare room and started sorting out all Peters things, I went into the lounge and just sat watching the TV. I hadn't eaten and I didn't feel at all hungry, just angry, at myself and Peter.

I was getting a bit concerned about Dimples, she seemed to be having a lot of falls. I even suggested to her she go see a doctor, but she refused.

The divorce of Peter and Jenny was over and done with within months, but Jenny didn't change her surname back to her maiden name. She said she was keeping it because it was mine.

Another crisis arose Lyn and Bob went their separate ways, Bob said that Lyn was useless and a typical blonde and he had moved in with another woman, also Lyn had lost her job. So she moved herself in to Jenny's old room, lock stock and barrel. She knew that Jenny and I were now a unit, for that came out shortly after Peter collected all his stuff and Jenny got rid of all the household effects that were from their former home.

I remember the day she said it, we were all in the lounge as usual, the three of them in their usual sprawling positions. "Jenny why are you getting rid of all your things, surely you will meet another chap and they will be useful?" Lyn asked and I could see Dimples was about to ask the same question.

"I already have, I will never be leaving this house, this is my home. Charlie and I are living together and share the bed."

The other two just sat there with open mouths for a few seconds and then they all jumped up and hugged one another. I got as much attention as Jenny got and a lot of unnecessary kisses from both of them. But things settled down as before, it was accepted that Jenny and I were a unit now.

I soon discovered that Lyn was as Bob had said, she was a real dumb blonde, but I had gotten used to her, with her evening visits and if you accepted her as you found her, she was a real nice young woman, granted not as tidy as Jenny, but good hearted. She like Jenny, in fact all three of the young ladies weren't the brightest of the bright and had no interest at all in world affairs.

We took Lyn the next day with us to the university and as luck had it they were just about to approach a casual employment agency for a stenographer, which Lyn was, so she got started right away that day. Me turning up at lunch time with two lovely young ladies, now had all the young studs biting at the leash. There must be something about big busted blondes that arouse the male hunting instincts, for they were around the table like bees to a honey pot. But when Lyn said I was her father, they slunk away.

Two nights later I was watching a late night movie and the two of them went to bed, about twenty minutes before the movie ended. I then showered and entered the bedroom naked as usual and sitting up in bed were the two of them, breasts bare and smiling.

"I said it would be alright Charlie for her to share our bed." Jenny said as she saw my bewilderment. "I told her no funny business, well not tonight anyway, but you are now sleeping in the middle, aren't you lucky having two young women sharing your bed."

I was mesmerised by the size and firmness of Lyn's breasts. Jenny's were lovely too, she had brown aureoles and Lyn's were pink. I climber in between them and they just moved closer, now I had one on each side of me and a leg crossed over each of mine and I felt their pubic bushes one on each side and soft breasts pressed onto mine.

Jenny gave me a good night kiss as usual like a butterfly and I loved the way she done it. Seeing how Jenny kissed me good night Lyn done the same, but not with the same delicate touch. "I want to be a unit with you also, I am happy here and am content being number two wife, if you will have me.", Lyn said as she nibbled at my ear.

"We will see how it goes it all depends on Jenny." I said loud enough for Jenny to hear.

"Oh I approve Charlie, or she wouldn't be in or even near you in bed. We will take care of you, but I think we will need a bigger bed."

"Why this is a King Size and we seem to have plenty of room?"

"I would like you to go round and have a word with Ray, he is beating hell out of Dimples nearly every day now, the drunken lout."

"So that is where she is getting the bruises from."

"Yes and you want to see her body she is black and blue." Lyn said.

"Why is he doing this?"

"Drink and drugs. If it wasn't for Dimples working and paying the rent for their flat they would be out on the street." Dimples works in another university near her home, surely someone would have noticed her bruising as well as I had, but I noticed it and took her word for the reason so I suppose they did likewise.

What had come over my sons, three of them had turned out to be wasters, maybe I should have beaten them, but I had been one of the vocal few who had advocated to stop parents beating their children, now look how they had turned out. Maybe the old saying 'Spare the rod and spoil the child was right after all.

"Why would Dimples want to come and stay here with us?

"She says she feels relaxed and safe whilst she is near you, just like we do. You may be an old fudge, but we do love you. Please, go and have words with Ray."

Jenny seems to have taken on the role of mother, or wife number one the way Lyn sees it. I wasn't objecting in the least, but what will the neighbours think. That dirty old man has two young girls living with him. God if Dimples decides to move that will be three; I haven't a hope in hell of satisfying three virile young women. I may wish I could, but I know my own stamina and it doesn't stretch to looking after three women. I would never throw them out, they have been like daughters to me, the daughters I never had. Well not any longer as far as Jenny is concerned, after all she is a divorced woman and is free to choose any partner she wants, the other two are technically still married to my sons.

I had a very restless night, not only thinking about what I'd been told, but how I was going to get rid of the torrid erection I had. The other two slept like babies, but wow what babies they were.

We drove straight from work the next evening to Ray and Dimples flat. They lived on the first floor, in a block of cheap three level rental flats, with access from an open stairwell and outside walkway. Even before we arrived there I heard Ray's voice shouting in anger. What he was actually saying was unrecognisable.

The outside door was ajar and we walked in, me in front. What I saw in that split second made me as mad as hell. Dimples was lying on the floor with blood running out of a cut above her eye and cowering up at Ray, who was bent over with fist drawn back ready to strike her. "Give me the fucking money slut, I want to go to the pub." he shouted.

I grabbed him and pulled him back, but he swung the punch now at me. I parried and hit him hard in the solar plexus and he went sliding down the wall, holding his stomach looking up at me in astonishment. This was the first time in my life I have ever hit one of my children. I know they thought I was a big softy and I would rather talk my way out of a situation rather than use violence. Many people especially men think you are weak if you do this, and are shocked that you can actually do damage if pushed hard enough. Ray pushed me over that edge.

"Son, what I'm going to do next, is for your own good believe me." I said as I took out my cellular phone and dialled the police.

"I have a domestic situation here, where the man has badly beaten his wife, I have restrained him and she wishes to press charges." I gave them the address and hung up.

"Dimples you will press charges against Ray."

"I certainly will, that is the last time that bastard will hit me. Ray, I am leaving you, get your stuff out of my flat, I'm giving notice to-morrow, so go find somewhere to live with your other macho mates."

"Jenny, Lyn go with Dimples and pack her things then put them in the car, don't waste too much time the police will be here soon.

"You just sit where you are Ray, you had a lovely wife and you really fucked it up, look at you, dirty and drunk what would your dead mother think of her son now. You are a disgrace, get yourself tidied up and get out of this city, I don't want to be associated with you. You had everything going for you and you have thrown it away."

"I am well rid of that dumb bitch; there are a lot of better fish in the sea than that one. She's not even a good fuck, but then what do you expect from a dumb fat cluck like her."

"Ray, just cut it out and take a good look at yourself before you start criticising others."

"Is that the lecturer, or my father telling me this, why are you protecting these thick bastards for. I doubt if they know what day it even is."

"Do you. I'll tell you what day it is, it's the day you get a Police Record, now if you want to get on you will have to work a lot harder before anyone will even acknowledge you even exist, a wife beater, you know what many people thing about that?"

"Piss off, I don't give a fuck."

I saw Jenny and Lyn go out the door with two suitcases each and Dimples was sitting on a chair nursing her stomach. "Has he hurt you Dimples?"

"Yes I feel real sick he punched and kicked me in the stomach."

"Oh you are a real tough man aren't you Ray." He had slid up the wall and was standing up now. I hit him again in the same spot, but much harder than the first time and he dropped to the floor sliding down the wall and was sitting on his haunches nursing his stomach. "Hurts doesn't it son, now you know what Dimples is going through."

I heard the sirens a long way away and they got louder as they drew nearer, then they stopped and a minute later three police officers, two men and a woman entered the flat. The lady officer went straight to Dimples. The two heavy built officers came over and looked down at Ray; they were as tall as I was, just over six feet. "What happened to him did he fall or something," he asked.

"No he tried to hit me, I'm his father and I just tapped him in the solar plexus, he just got a little of what he has been giving my daughter-in-law. I should have intervened ages ago, but I didn't want to get involved. He was striking her when we arrived."

"Who is we?"

"My other two daughter-in-laws, they are waiting down in my car."

"This woman has been beaten very badly," said the lady constable.

"Right matey, a real tough guy are we." One of the constables said as he bent to lift ray up. Ray lashed out at him and the other brought out his stick and brought it down, Ray was last seen being dragged out of the door.

"We would like you to come to the station, to sign a statement, could you and your daughters-in-law do that? I will have to get this lady examined by a doctor. If they don't admit her can you give her accommodation?"

"She's leaving Ray; she is coming to live at my place."

"That's fine, for she shouldn't be on her own."

"She won't, my other daughters will look after her."

Dimples handed me the flat keys as she departed with the lady officer. I went round and closed everything down and locked the front door. Then the three of us made for the police station.

"I should have stepped in ages ago, when I first spotted the bruises on Dimples. It is as much my fault as it is his." I said as we drove.

"Come on Charlie, it was no way your fault," said Lyn.

"What a lousy load of sons I have, they have treated you all badly."

"Frank doesn't treat Daphnia bad, he is a bit like you and they get on fine together, they keep to themselves and enjoy each others company, just like you and me Charlie," Jenny said patting my knee.

"And me Charlie, I am very happy being with you," said Lyn from the back seat.

We were three hours at the police station, while Dimples was interrogated and examined by a doctor. She refused to be admitted, but wanted to come back with us. Also the poor woman had to go through the embarrassment of being photographed. There was hardly a part of her body that didn't have a bruise on it. The doctor gave her a sick note for a weeks leave and told her to rest. We only had to make out a statement to say what we saw this evening. They weren't interested in that I saw the bruises weeks before they noted it but it wasn't included in my statement..

Dimples looked a mess as we helped her into the car, watched by the lady policewoman, who waved as we drove off.

"Well Dimples this is your home now for as long as you want. No one will beat you here, well you should know, you spend some time here almost every day."

"Pops, can I call you Charlie too?"

"Of course you can, sweetheart, why should you not when these other two do."

"Your harem is growing," she said.

"Not any more it isn't I don't know how I am going to cope with three women in the house."

"Oh we will treat you fine Charlie," Lyn said coming over and giving me a kiss, a real passionate one too.

"I see you are more than our father-in-law," said Dimples. "I thought it was just you and Jenny, but Lyn I see as well, I am in good company."

"Did you hear what that bastard called Dimples," started Lyn.

"Lyn, I don't want to hear his name mentioned again in this house, he doesn't exist. I don't feel that way about you, all three of you, my three lovelies. Oh God I just thought "Charlie's Angels". I said laughing, which brought laughter from all three of them.

When I went to bed that night only Lyn was in bed. I got in and she came to me and completely wrapped her self round me, her large firm breasts pressed to my chest and her hand grasping my rising penis. Her mouth glued onto mine for about thirty seconds. Within that time I had a boner of all boners, as her soft skin was pressed hard against mine. She rolled onto her back bringing me with her, opened her thighs and pushed my boner into her womanhood. It was now up to me to take it further. She lay beneath me all sweet and beautiful with her blonde hair spread as a halo around her head. How could any man refuse such a beautiful woman? She lifted her hips and I pushed forward and sank into her moist cunt, no not a cunt that was too crude for this beautiful woman, her Garden of Eden. It felt like a velvet glove which had surrounded my penis and I passed her Cervix as I now stretched her vagina to accommodate me. It was beautiful, nothing crude about it, we got into a slow rhythm and made slow wonderful sex. I have heard it said that if the sex act was good you left your earthly body and floated on a cloud. That was the feeling I had with Lyn, she definitely knew how to use her body to give maximum satisfaction. My climax came as an explosion; I again flooded one of my angels' bodies. She didn't seem to object at all.

"Charlie, I've never felt like this before, it was wonderful."

"You too, I felt as if I was on a cloud."

"Was I there?"

"You were the cloud sweetheart."

"I love making love to you, if this is how it should feel."

"I hope so too."

"I, like Jenny want to stay with you always, will you let me, I will not disgrace you, I promise."

"I want you to stay, I want all of you to stay, how I will ever keep you all happy is beyond me."

"We are happy, you just leave it to us, and we will arrange everything."

"Come on you two, I want to come to bed," said Jenny from the doorway.

I rolled off Lyn and onto my back as Jenny climbed in also.

"Well, everything work out Lyn,"

"Oh yes, Jenny, I have found my man."

"Our man, remember we are 'Charlie's Angels'" she said with a giggle. "Some Angels eh!"

So now I know what the routine was, if I found one in bed by herself then that was my sex night with whichever one was in bed. If two were in bed that was a no sex night. Surprising though it may seem I wasn't as pressed as I though I would be.

We returned from work on the Friday night to be confronted with a table fully laid out, with all the trimmings and a prepared dinner, all prepared by Dimples. She was even dressed in a very sexy but flimsy dress, stockings and heeled shoes. Not the usual way they dress when in the house. Tank top and shorts, most of the time braless was usually the dress of the day when they were at home. So it was very unusual to see Dimples dressed so.

"To what do we owe this lovely prepared meal?" I asked when we were all seated and ready to eat.

"I hope this is a celebration for my full integration into our family," she replied.

"But you are integrated in the family Dimples." I said puzzled.

"No, into your own, I want to be an equal member like Jenny and Lyn, a full partner and all that goes with it." she said but looking down at her plate in front of her.

"Oh, that arrangement. I have nothing to say on that arrangement Dimples, that is for Jenny and Lyn to say."

"They have agreed that there should just be the four of us. I am happy here, I feel safe and loved. What better place than to be with the people who you can trust and love and be loved in return. Here, I feel I can have that. All I want is for you to say you want me to be a full participating member of your family."

Rellik04
Rellik04
146 Followers