Charlie's Naked Proposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,476 Followers

"What about daddy? He's too old-"

Isabel was interrupted by her mother before she could finish. "We have talked about it Charlie."

"You have?" Izzy demanded as she rushed out of the water. The same words lay unspoken on my lips. But I immediately realized it made sense. Why the hell not?

But knowing my little sister was the expert at extracting information I let her go at it. I simply stood back and watched the interplay between mother and daughter. Both of them beautiful and naked. Both of them standing just feet away from a horny teenager who loved them both. Whose cock, even after all the exercise it had just had, started to show a little life. I reached for the camera I'd put on the stairs. My penis grew.

I caught the end of one of mom's answer to an Isabel question. "We're going to decide next week...when I get home," mom said.

"You're really serious?"

"Uh huh," mom responded.

"But you haven't done anything about it yet? You're still on the pill?" Then Isabel saw the answer in mom's eyes and pressed on. "You've gone off the pill? Does daddy know?"

Mom started to blush, but then, after a quick questioning glance at me, decided to answer. "I just went off it a few weeks ago honey. We haven't had...I mean we haven't," she started but didn't finish the sentence. They haven't had sex since then I finished for her in my head.

Mom wants to have a baby! She's not on birth control.

Thoughts arrive in your brain unbidden. One second, something, some idea that is totally foreign to everything you know, suddenly appears in some synapse and is transmitted into your awareness. Its there and you can't do anything about it. Oh you can try to forget it...or ignore it...or bury it... but it's there...it was echoing around my brain...

IT SHOULD BE MY BABY GROWING IN MY MOTHERS WOMB!

... my penis stirred...

END OF CHAPTER ONE

In chapter two, Mom, sis and Charlie go to the NUDE DAY party... they arrive home late, both excited and disgusted by what they've seen...they slide into bed...

Sophie gets married...or does she? Will Charlie get an erection? ...A baby starts to grow ... or does it...and in who?

And whose milk will Charlie drink?

COMING SOON on LITEROTICA! promise...

And please dear readers, take the few seconds required and cast your vote. Feedback is what keeps writers on this site coming back with more new tales for you. I'd also love to hear your comments at the link below. Thanks, and have a great NUDE DAY, jim scouries.

And hey, if you liked this one you might also like my entry in last years contest -- it's called "Nude Dancing #1: Sis".

scouries
scouries
10,476 Followers