Charlie's Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you swept me off my feet! What a whirlwind courtship! We got married in Chapter 9. Then just as we were starting our honeymoon in Chapter 12 you had to rush off to Singapore in the middle of the night, and that's the way it's been going ever since. That darned old Charlie still owes us a honeymoon!"

Bruce emptied his glass and turned suddenly. "It just get darker outside! Do you think Charlie turned off his desk lamp?"

"Let's give him five minutes to get settled in bed and then we'll go out and play detective. You ought to go back to being Private Eye Will until we can figure out where things stand."

"Wait a minute. He won't know what he's going to write till he wakes up in the morning. For now, let's take advantage of a night off and recapture a little of that lost honeymoon. Come on, let's hit the bed!"

"Oh, my clear thinking hero, trust you to come up with the right thing to do! Last one naked has to get on the bottom! Run!"

12