Charlie's Way

Story Info
Charlie's a girl with a lot of surprises.
6k words
4.14
60.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was one thing you could say about Charlie, it was she loved doing things her way.

My name is Al, and I guess you could call me Charlie's boyfriend...although we've never actually been on what you'd call a "real" date. Charlie and I had been dating for the last three years, and I can't remember one instance when we were on a real "date."

Charlie and I would spend a lot of time together, sure, but with her, it always seemed like we were best buddies rather than boyfriend and girlfriend.

I guess that's just the road some high school couples take when they decide to become significant others.

Although you don't really date in high school (at least at mine anyway), you just hook-up and then decide if the person you hooked-up with is interesting enough to entertain yourself with in-between make-out sessions. I always remember me and Charlie being surrounded by our close-knit friends during high school; never really being completely alone whenever we got together, and when we were completely alone, we could never really manage to get along well enough to play the bases...so to speak.

Anyway, to say that Charlie and I had a turbulent relationship was an understatement.

For reasons I could never really put my finger on, Charlie was always a little uncomfortable when we were alone...rarely letting me get more than a few make-out sessions in every few days, and almost no foreplay in-between...and as far as sex goes...sex was out of the question. Sure, I'd get a satisfying blowjob that seemed to make up for the lack of sex...but I always happened to have that one monkey on my back as far as the physical part of our relationship was concerned.

Now, a few kisses and blowjobs here and there might be all well and good for some teenagers, hell, I had it better than most of my other guy friends...but Charlie and I had been together longer than any of the other couples at our high school, and the fact was, I was a little "unhappy" with my situation...

"When I'm ready I'll let you know..."

That was her answer to my repeated attempts to penetrate the chastity of her locked-down pussy lips.

My problem seemed to lie in the fact that Charlie had a lot of control in our relationship. She and I had been virgins all through high school...(at the behest of her social standings)...but now that I had graduated I was getting a little impatient with Charlie's constant excuses.

What I couldn't really understand was how Charlie always appeared willing to take our relationship to the next level...(after night after night of slobbery blowjobs and gratuitous dry humping she seemed willing to do anything)...but something always appeared to stop her from going all the way.

So the burning question remains: "Why didn't I dump her?"

Well, Charlie, in spite of her sexual shortcomings was my closest friend. Even with me being a year older than she was, we'd been friends since middle school and we'd always been there for each other through thick and thin. To dump her would be like saying goodbye to a close family member...or a sister even (better than my own one anyway).

Charlie also happened to be one of the most beautiful girls I had ever known. She was 5' 6", had shoulder-length sandy blond hair, dark green catlike eyes, and a flawless tan complexion that could be associated with beach-crazy California surfers. Her breasts were fairly large, but in a subtle way, like they could be tucked away under a thick sweater and kept hidden from all the gawking low lives that'd stare at her when we'd go on walks around town. It drove me crazy every time she'd wear something revealing and low-cut, showcasing goods that weren't for sale, (of course she could make all the jealousy melt away with a well-executed afternoon of groping and fondling, followed by a spectacular BJ that would starve off the sexual beast I had residing inside for the time being).

Charlie was also one of the most physically active girls at our school...and boy, did she look it! If there was a sport a girl could do, chances are Charlie wanted to be a part of it. Softball, soccer, field hockey, volleyball, swimming...the list was a very tall order. It made me little jealous some nights...knowing my girlfriend would rather beat around regulation-sized sports balls than suck on and play with mine. However, the end result of all that activity happened to be very pleasing, both visually and bodily.

As I said, she was tan all over, tight as a drum, legs to kill for, had an ass as full and pert as a model's, and what some would say her finest feature: six-pack abs (which she always did her best to show off...).

Having a girlfriend that was as drop-dead gorgeous and fun to be around all seemed like pluses in my book, but the lack of sex always bugged me, even with the somewhat gratuitous supply of blowjobs provided by hers truly.

Another good reason for keeping Charlie around as long as I have: She happened to be a master of blowjobs. I could never really understand Charlie's way when it came to being intimate; some times she'd be more willing to give me head than to kiss or fuck me. I guess she assumed it was the quickest way to get me off without me getting on top of her, I suppose that makes sense, to Charlie at least.

Charlie was so good at giving head, she even had a stud put in her tongue so she could get me off even quicker than before. It worked well, seeing as Charlie quite possibly had the longest tongue in the history of tongues, (think Gene Simmons crossed with a bulldog, how she managed to hide all of it behind her pouty lips was a mystery to me).

Charlie didn't just give blowjobs out of convenience; she genuinely enjoyed sucking me off. Almost all the time, Charlie would get bored doing everyday things, like hanging out with our friends, playing sports, when we were on a "date," or doing something "unfulfilling" according to Charlie. When she was horny, she'd call me up or grab me by the collar and throw me into the nearest secluded space, and suck me dry until my balls felt like shriveled raisins. Sometimes she'd take all 8 inches of my cock into her mouth and suck down all my juices after I'd cum, letting my semen swim through her mouth in a beautiful display of erotic cum-swapping.

Of course, after she'd preformed one of these expert blowjobs, I always wanted to return the favor, anything to get closer to her sweet cunt. But what I never understood about Charlie, was, she never seemed to want the head I'd give her. Sure, when I could give to her I did, but most times she'd just swallow my cum and leave the room; sometimes she'd just get in her car and drive home after sucking me off, not wanting to cuddle or bask in the sexual release like most girls her age, fearing, I guess, that it would lead to something more...

But it was always:

"I'm sorry, but, I've got to go...classes...dance...big game tomorrow..."

If she'd spent, as much time fucking and less doing school activities, there's no telling how much pussy my cock would have seen...

Charlie always seemed to have some thing planned to keep me and my member home on lazy nights. But that was one of those things about Charlie...she was full of secrets.

I always wondered why she'd leave in such a hurry, luckily, I finally found out a short while ago.

Now, near the middle of her senior year, (she had just turned nineteen), I remember we were fooling around in my bedroom, and I came too early and shot my load all over her face and chest; getting it all over her tank top and tits. Now when I cum, I cum a lot, and it's almost as if gallons of semen are shooting out of me (sometimes I'd wonder how she could swallow so much so quickly). But Charlie wasn't mad about it or anything, she just got up from the floor, walked over to my bathroom, shut the door closed behind her and told me not to disturb her.

Now being as horny and curious as I was there was no way I was going to let my tan-and-tight fox of a girlfriend escape my eyes after such a sexy display of grade-A head giving. So, about a minute later, I crept up from my bed, in a blowjob-induced euphoria, and peeked through a small crack in the door...only to see my girlfriend trying her best to lick as much of my cum off her face as she could!

I could see her in my bathroom mirror, and it like she was trying to eat up all of my cum, like it was the best thing she ever tasted and she couldn't get enough of it. The look on her face was orgasm inducing; she was moaning softly, and her eyes were rolling in the back of her head.

It was like she was getting high off on my juices!

On top of all of that she had peeled off that second skin she referred to as jeans and had preceded to finger-fuck her tight cunt with her free hand; the other was in her mouth, savoring the taste of my cum, using that huge cock-loving studded tongue of hers to clean the sperm out of the spaces between her fingers, (hearing her moan so passionately was unbearable).

Needless to say, I was horny as fuck and was already getting hard once more, so I threw caution to the wind and quickly tip toed into the bathroom...

I had recently moved out of my parent's house and had rented a place of own (Charlie had started spending the night, but we'd only shared the bed a few times and I hadn't tried anything too drastic that would scare her off, unfortunately), so there was little chance of us being interrupted or caught.

It was the middle of the night (Charlie had neglected to turn the light on rather than risk damage to her sensitive retinas), so I felt she wouldn't see me sneaking up behind her.

Besides, she was too busy enjoying the sweet taste of my sweet cum to notice anything outside her own little satisfying world. It wasn't until I was less than a foot away from Charlie that I felt like just taking her right then and there, consequences be damned...bending her over my bathroom's sink and fucking her senseless until she begged me to stop...

"Mmmmmmmmmh..."

A moan had escaped her mouth as she continued to eat my cum like it was the frosting on a cake. The moonlight from the bathroom window was shining on her semen-soaked breasts...

Watching her slowly fuck herself and eating MY cum, enjoying the hell out of it, and leaving me hot and heavy in the next room, cock primed and ready to go. It made me so angry to find out that this was how she'd managed to remain a virgin, substituting her fingers for a cock and her mouth for a pussy. I was less than 3 inches away from her and could feel the heat radiating off of her tight body...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..."

The girl was ready to explode like a volcano.

She apparently hadn't noticed me tip toeing into the room because she continued to lick her fingers like there was no tomorrow. She wiped a big gob of cum off of her breasts, and brang it up towards her cum-covered lips, using her huge tongue to taste ever sperm I had shot on her tits...all the while, she continued to finger-fuck herself like her hand was a jackhammer...

"Ooooooooooooooh..."

She was in total ecstasy...I decided it was time to make my move...

Slowly, I moved both my hands towards Charlie; trying to hold her in place but at the same time trying not to spook her...I could smell her pussy...she must have been so wet...

She had wiped another gob of cum off of her left breast and started to place it on her tongue...another moan escaped her mouth...

"Fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

Simultaneously, I moved my left hand past her six-pack and towards the waistband of her panties, and my right up towards her cum coved breasts...

In one motion, I grabbed her sweet tits and made a move for her wet pussy; embracing her from behind with my newly rejuvenated erection; the head of my cock was digging into her panty-clad ass...

At first she didn't move, she was still in ecstasy from the taste of my cum, but the second she went to finger her wet pussy, she opened her eyes to see me holding her breasts, fingering her pussy and kissing her neck...my cock pressing into her back...

Out of all the reactions I was expecting, I wasn't expecting her to push me away, turn around and stare at me with her big, catlike eyes...scared of me.

"What are you doing...?"

I was so horny I didn't stop rubbing my hand across her wet, slippery, cunt...trying my best to tease her...

"What do you mean, Charlie? I thought you wanted to take things to the next level."

I moved closer towards her. She was leaning on the rim of my bathroom sink; breathing heavily; her abs and pussy were illuminated by the moonlight from the bathroom window...the light glimmed off of her juice-soaked panties...

"Stop..."

I stopped to look at Charlie's eyes...they were filled with unfamiliar doubt.

"What's wrong, Charlie?"

"Al..."

Charlie got up from the sink, wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me close and whispered in my ear...

"Al...I think I might be gay..."

It was like being slapped with a brick. I stood there with my erection at full attention, eyes now locked with Charlie's...now the shock was all mine.

"Gay??? What makes you think you're gay???"

I was in complete disbelief, I'd known Charlie for years...she couldn't be gay...

"I don't know, Al...It's been something that's been on my mind for a really long time. I don't know why I think I'm gay...I just don't know whether or not I want to sleep with you."

"Charlie...I love you."

"I love you too, Al. I don't know what's wrong with me...I just can't think of a reason why I don't want you closer to me..."

A million thoughts were going through my mind...what was she saying? Charlie was my best friend...but she was also my girlfriend...how could she think she was gay...?

I tried to think straight, (although it's really hard to think straight when your girlfriend says she's gay and you're sitting there with an 8 inch erection that desperately needs tending to) and figure out how to solve this situation. I looked up and saw that Charlie was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, crying. I instantly came to her.

"What's wrong...?" I asked.

She replied between sobs.

"Oooooh...*sob*...it's jjj-just all fff-fucked up...*sniff*...I s-sorry, I love you, Al...but I don't know what's wrong w-with me."

"Well," I said, "Let's just try and understand some things...why do you think you're gay?"

"Oh...*sob*...I don't know...m-maybe because I've been wanting to f-fuck your little sister with a strap-on for the p-past year now..."

That last remark came with no-holds-barred. We were staring each other in the eyes right now; hers were big and saucer-like, mine I guessed were still full of shock. That moment I saw that she wasn't just crying...she was looking for some sort of understanding in my shock filled eyes. I replied with the only answer that came to mind.

"...You...what...?"

"T-That's right...*sniff*...y-your sister...I've been w-wanting to f-fuck her for over a y-year...I w-watch her play s-soccer and m-masturbate to her in the l-locker room w-when she s-showers...I w-want t-t-t-to take the strap-on I keep in m-my purse...and... fuck her l-l-little b-brains out!"

I was trying to collect my thoughts in a rational fashion at this point; trying to reassess in my mind what had made my girlfriend so cunt-crazy for my own little Alyssa...

I guess calling the now 18-year-old Alyssa "little" was a bit of a bad habit I had developed over the years.

Alyssa was small sure, (5" 0', short brown hair, blue eyes, almost as tan and active as Charlie was...) but she hadn't been "little" in years...Alyssa was the same age as Charlie, but they'd never really been what I'd consider "close" during high school.

Come to think of it...my sister hated Charlie.

I remember the second she'd come home from school some weekdays and Charlie would be over to hang out and fool around. Alyssa would come waltzing through the house at the top of her lungs:

"OH MY GAWD!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THAT WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS SAID ABOUT ME TODAY!!! SHE'S SUCH A STUCK UP CUNT!!! I WISH SOMEONE WOULD JUST MAN UP AND FUCK HER ALREADY!!!"

My sister. I'm supposed to love her...but as far as social standings were concerned, she's kind of a slut (sometimes I get jealous of how much more action she got than me during high school).

Anyway, whenever Charlie was around Alyssa she'd get really livid and talk about how I should have been an only child, and how the world would be done a favor if they'd set a limit on how tall you had to be to be more of a bitch.

So you can imagine how strange it felt to hear my lifelong girlfriend say that the most important thing she wanted to do right now, horny and covered in cum, was to fuck the brains out of my little kid sister.

At first I thought she just confused "fuck" with "strangle," (but strangling my sister with a strap-on hardly seems different than fucking her with it).

But coming back down to reality, my girlfriend and sister weren't what you call bosom buddies (through now it seemed like they just might become ones, so to speak...) and now I was deeply determined to figure out why Charlie would want to fuck her over me.

Charlie sobbed a little more and tried to wipe away her tears with a roll of toilet paper...

She seemed to be getting stronger now; her face, (which had a one point during the night been fucking plastered with my semen) was now filled with tears that she was trying to wipe away.

"Don't worry...*sniff*...I'll be o-out of h-here in a second...*sniff*..."

God, she was beautiful...even when she was covered in cum and tears...she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I wasn't going to give up on her so easily. I started questioning her again.

"Wait...if you have been wanting to fuck my sister...fuck Alyssa...then, why have you stayed with me?"

"Because..." She sniffed.

"Because what?"

There had to be a good reason.

"Because...*sniff*...I...like..."

I was losing my temper.

"Because WHAT?"

"BECAUSE!!! I LIKE THE TASTE OF YOUR CUM IN MY MOUTH!!! THAT'S WHY!!!" She yelled.

With that outburst it's a wonder we didn't get the cops called on us. Charlie was close to losing it, and I had to put me hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming. Once she settled down I started to drill her again. I had to keep my cool...

"Shhhhhhhhhh! Keep it down! I don't understand, Charlie...how can you think you're gay and still like the taste of my cum? Charlie...?"

My hand had still been on her mouth, so I expected a muffled answer, but instead I felt Charlie's tongue doing it's best to lick through the cracks in my fingers in search of semen (I'd been jacking it a little in my lead up to Charlie and my dick was candy-coated in the stuff, almost like a giant cum-covered Tootsie Pop).

"Charlie..."

I took my hand off of her eager mouth; she licked her lips and slowly started moving towards my aching cock...

"Please...let me TASTE it...there's SOOOOO much..."

At that point, I guess I didn't really fully realize the situation Charlie and I were now in. Here we were, both horny as hell, half-naked (in my case completely naked), covered in semen and talking about why my girlfriend wanted to fuck my little sister. If I hadn't been so freaked out, I probably would have cum right there and Charlie would have lapped it all up like a dog. She was such a cum-slut.

But if I wanted to get to the bottom of things...I'd have to deal with the blue balls for the time being.

Charlie was less than an inch away from my cock; I could feel her breath on my throbbing member. I reluctantly placed my hand on Charlie's chin and drew her head towards mind She came out of her trace and stared at me.

"PLEASE...Al...I want it..."

"But not in your pussy."

That did the trick. The second I mentioned "pussy" she moved away and walked over to the sink rubbing her arms together like she was freezing to death. I moved towards her and started hugging her from behind, my cock pushing up against her soaked panties, bunching them up into her crack.

12