Charlot, Jane and Me

Story Info
Janes first woman and my first FFM
2k words
51.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmau
cmau
12 Followers

Charlot and I had known Jane for about 11 years. We met Jane when she started a relationship with a friend of mine, whom she ended up marrying. In that time my wife and Jane became close friends.

About five or six years ago they moved overseas for professional reasons. Unfortunately, the marriage didn’t survive the move, but we stayed in contact with Jane and caught up with her whenever she was in the country.

Jane is 44 and is a tall, well built, woman with firm tits and a fallibility for men who treat her like shit.

On one of her earlier visits a group of us went to a restaurant. I found myself sitting next to Jane. She was wearing a sheer blouse and wrap-around skirt. I had never thought about Jane sexually before, but that night she looked a treat and I was glad she had sat next to me.

Later in the evening I was more than slightly inebriated. This gave me the Dutch courage to take a chance with a friend. I dropped my right hand to Jane’s knee and started moving it slowly up her thigh, trying to be unobtrusive. I thought I was doing well and had reached the top of her thigh when she stopped me. For a few seconds she held my hand on her thigh. Then, with an “I’d like but I can’t because I am your wife’s’ best friend” look, she removed my hand.

Nothing more happened that night. Later, I told Charlot what had happened. I said that I wouldn’t mind fucking Jane, as she needed a man like me. Charlot agreed and then stunned me by saying that she would like to fuck her also.

Jane’s subsequent visits were uneventful, until late 1998. Charlot and I had moved interstate and Jane’s company had sent her to our city for promotional work. Charlot made arrangements for Jane to stay with us for the weekend.

On the Saturday of the weekend in question, Jane and her sister Rhonda, along with their kids, arrived about lunch time. We promptly started drinking, eating and talking. Rhonda laid off the grog a bit, but Jane and Charlot definitely did not. We had a good time that afternoon, but all the time I was wondering how I would get into Jane’s pants.

By late afternoon Rhonda took her leave (and her kids). The three of us continued drinking and talking until our own kids went to bed. Our conversation then turned to sex. I was already horny and the sex talk made me as randy as a bull in springtime. I could tell that the girls were excited also, but Jane was getting really pissed by this time, not that Charlot or I were particularly sober.

Soon Jane said that she was stuffed and was going to bed. I was disappointed as I still hadn’t found a way to broach the subject of my cock in her cunt.

As Jane went upstairs, I grabbed another drink and went outside for a smoke. I was pretty pissed off at what seemed like a lost opportunity. It was a still, clear night. Being summer, all the windows were open, so I could her all the noises people make when they prepare for bed. I could also hear two voices and realised that my wife was getting ready for bed also. “Fuck it” I thought. There were two desirable women in my house who were going to kark it on me because they had got too bloody pissed.

I lit another smoke. I soon realised that I could still hear two voices quite close. I was sitting on the back verandah and the window of the guest bedroom was just above me. Becoming aware of the voices, my hearing sense sharpened as I heard Jane exclaim loudly “What? Jim? You’re kidding? Really?”

I realised that my wife was confessing one of her infidelities to Jane. I got up and went to go inside when she exclaimed again, “Him too? When?” I realised that my wife wasn’t just titillating Jane with one infidelity, she was confessing the lot. Realising that this could take some time, I went inside and sat at the bottom of the stairs. The sound quality wasn’t good so I crept to the top of the stairs, just by the guest room door.

For the next half hour I eavesdropped on a very detailed erotic conversation. Although I had heard it all before it was obvious that Jane hadn’t and was captivated. I crept back down the stairs, got a bottle of wine and three glasses and went back up, not so quietly this time.

I walked into the room and saw the two girls lying in bed under the doona. The absence of clothes on the floor meant they were still dressed. I kicked off my shoes and got into bed, making sure Jane was in the middle.

“Keep talking” I said as I offered them a drink, which they declined. Jane was lying on her side, facing Charlot. I moved into Jane spoonlike and wrapped my arm around her, feeling her breast through her clothes. She didn’t even flinch. It was as though we had been doing it for years. Charlot kept on talking as I began unbuttoning Jane’s blouse. I then unfastened her jeans. They were too tight to get down easily so I abandoned my plans to finger her and went back to her firm 36D tits, releasing them from the imprisonment of her bra. Fondling her left breast, I moved my top leg in between hers, making it possible to dry root her butt, which I did. Charlot was talking about the illicit affair she had been having with Jim for damn near the full fourteen years we’d been together, when she stopped.

Jane’s seven year old son walked into the room. He paid no attention the sight of this strange man pawing and molesting his mother. “Mummy, I’m tired and your talking is keeping me awake. Now go to sleep” he said indignantly, and left the room. My wife suggested we go to our room. Obviously we all thought this was an excellent suggestion.

We moved to our queen size bed, removing our clothes. Charlot started passionately kissing Jane. This is her favourite part of sex with a woman and it was really turning me on watching them. There was obviously genuine affection between these two.

Jane broke the embrace and said to me, “Make me come with your tongue”. I spread her legs, admiring her natural auburn-haired cunt, and went straight for her clit. Jane’s scent was stronger than Charlot’s, but this just made her pussy all the more desirable. I licked and sucked vigorously, causing her to emit stifled moans. She began writhing and bucking to the stimulation of my tongue whilst my wife stuffed her tongue further down her throat and started massaging her breasts, twisting and pulling her nipples.

I inserted a finger into Jane’s glistening pussy, wondering how many men had been there before me. I realised that this pussy was capable of more than one finger and inserted two, then three, then four fingers. I twisted, stretched and probed that cunt until my fingers were buried up to the knuckles, whilst still sucking her clit.

Jane left Charlot’s mouth. Laying on her back she began her pre-orgasmic moaning, pushing harder against my tongue. Charlot, meanwhile contented herself with Jane’s tits. Jane’s body spasmed. She emitted a deep, loud grunt and went limp. This happened four times, each with less intensity than the first.

I removed my tongue and fingers and sat back, glad to rest my aching jaw. Charlot worked her tongue from Jane’s boobs down to her swollen cunt, mashing her face into it. She lifted her leg over Jane’s body and presented her with an anxiously waiting cunt. Jane got the hint and started tonguing my wife’s pussy, lapping the moisture that now seeped from her.

I said that Charlot liked her arse licked and fingered, and moved so that I could get a better vantage point. Jane lifted her head and inserted her tongue into my wife’s tight little arse. Charlot squirmed in delight as Jane darted her tongue in and out. Jane put her tongue back in Charlot’s pussy and injected a digit into her arse. Charlot gasped and pushed back on the finger, simultaneously mashing Jane’s cunt even harder.

Jane injected another finger into Charlot’s shit chute and began rotating them. This set my wife on the path to an orgasm, in turn setting Jane off again. These two would-be lesbians, their faces buried deep in each others fuck holes, bucked and jerked in orgasm oblivious to poor old me sitting on the interchange bench, swollen glans in hand.

The girls ceased their paroxysms and lay there, caressing each other. Charlot got off Jane and nestled into her arms. They lay together, legs and arms entwined, gently kissing and tonguing each others lips like two teenagers experiencing their first sexual encounter. Jane looked into my wife’s eyes and said “You’re the first woman I’ve ever had”. Now I understood what I had witnessed.

These two had not just had sex for the fun of it. They had made love. Feeling somewhat superfluous, I took my swollen cock downstairs and grabbed another drink, leaving the two lovers to their voyage of discovery.

Sometime later I went back upstairs. The girls were still entwined in each others arms but were fast asleep. Dejectedly, I went to bed in the spare room for a night of disturbed sleep.

I awoke early in the morning so fucking randy I could shag a knot hole in a piece of wood. I lay there listening for any sounds of screwing that might be emanating from the room I normally slept in. All was quiet. Presently I heard someone moving about, then the sound of the shower running.

Eventually, whoever it was in the shower finished and got dressed. Then Charlot appeared in the doorway. She kissed me and said she was off to the garage sales. “Don’t wake the kids” she winked, and was gone.

I got out of bed, naked, and went to the master bedroom. Jane was lying on her back, half awake. I was worried about the ‘morning after’ syndrome but she just looked at me and smiled. I turned and locked the door and got into bed. So far she hadn’t said a word. I opened her legs and began licking her. She closed her eyes and began moving against my tongue.

My wife’s lover responded more quickly to me this time. Soon she was moaning and convulsing in a orgasm of greater intensity than the night before. I moved up on top of her in the classic missionary position and slid easily into her. I began kissing her cheeks, forehead and lips, eventually settling for an intensely passionate French kiss. My cock was moving in and out of her in a smooth, gentle motion and it was all I could do to stop myself coming. I paused, pumped a few more times and paused again. Sensing my state, Jane rolled me onto my back . “Does Charlot swallow?” she asked and began sucking my cock. “Sometimes” I replied.

Jane removed her mouth and stuck the tip of her tongue into the eye of my cock, then nibbled at it with her teeth. She then engulfed me all the way into her mouth before returning to a more conventional sucking motion.

I was incredibly turned on, especially at the thought of filling this woman’s mouth with my love juice. Jane expertly masturbated me while she sucked my circumcised cocked. I could take no more and exploded in her mouth. She took it all, but did not swallow.

After ensuring that there was not a trace of come left in my cock, Jane faced me and let my come run from her lips, pooling on my stomach. She wiped a remnant from her chin and lay down, resting her head on my shoulder.

cmau
cmau
12 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
A Submissive Lady Joins a Couple Couples discover the fun of group sex and more.in Group Sex
Swingers' First FFM Threesome Couple's first time sharing their bed with another woman.in Group Sex
My First FFM My first threesome, with my girl and her friend.in Group Sex
The Accidental Nudist Cabin A weekend outing goes awry for three couples.in Loving Wives
More Stories