Charlotte & The Pirate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

The next day the ship approached land. Charlotte was called on deck, where she arrived naked as usual. Her master was there and she could see the coast fast approaching. Then her master was asking her if she still wished to please him. How could he ask such a thing, of course she wished to please him. There was nothing more important in life to her. So the captain told her that if she really wanted to please him, he would like her to show the crew how she could dance before the voyage ended. Charlotte never even gave it a second thought. If that was what her master wanted, then that was what she would do.

The men were gathered, sitting in a circle with Charlotte inside. She began to dance around the circle going from man to man. She would approach one man, and push her breasts almost into his face. While another man would have her beautiful behind going around and around right in front of him. Still another lucky man, would have her in front of him displaying herself so that he could see all of her private parts. Charlotte made pass after pass around the circle, but the men never tired of having that beautiful woman display herself to them. Finally, though, the captain called a halt and sent Charlotte back to her cabin.

Charlotte did as she was told of course, and headed back to her room. She didn't realize the captain was following her, and was very surprised to turn and find him in her room with her. The woman assumed that her master desired her body, and she moved towards him, but the captain pushed her away. Charlotte almost began to cry. How had she displeased him? But her master assured her that he was most pleased with her.

"In a few hours, we will dock. You will dress and accompany me from the ship. It is most important that you remember your dance. Once ashore, you will be shown to several important men, and it will please me greatly if you will dance for them."

That would be her pleasure, Charlotte assured her master. If it was important to him that she dance for these men, then she would do so, and she would dance as well as she possibly could. Her master assured her that he had absolute faith in her obedience and her talent. Then he left her to dress. Charlotte searched for her most beautiful dress, but before she put it on, she made sure to record in her journal what her master wanted, and how pleased he was with her.

The slave master returned to his cabin. The voyage had gone perfectly. The aristocratic woman had been broken, and would now obey every command. She would dance before the sheiks at the auction, and he would become a very wealthy man. The captain was still smiling as the ship approached the dock and the crew made ready to drop anchor.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers
12