Charlotte Harbor

Story Info
Mary and Jim finally get the kids off the boat.
3k words
4.04
54.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim Dogget
Jim Dogget
53 Followers

Charlotte Harbor: A Jim and Mary Story

The ads are so enticing. The boat rests at anchor on an azure sea by a palm-fringed beach. The sun blazes down on an absurdly handsome couple lounging in the cockpit, tropic punches with little umbrellas in their hands. The woman is wearing a bikini top which harnesses her perfect bust, and a sarong which she can drop at any moment – no awkward wriggling out of bikini bottoms for her. He’s wearing shorts, and goggles and a snorkel are perched on his golden head. They have perfect tans on perfect bodies. They are smiling into each other’s eyes and as soon as they put their drinks down, they will do it to each other. And it will be perfect. It says so in the ad.

“Sail any one of our 26 exotic destinations and get more out of your vacation than you ever imagined.”

The snow had long since lost both its novelty and its beauty. It looked worn-out like the rest of us and hung around outside the living room window in grubby piles – a tired dog of a winter. But the seed catalogs had come and so had the mailings from the sailboat charter companies.

“Ten days for the price of seven – book by February 1st.” the advertisement exhorted.

“Are we going to go sailing again this year?”

“I don’t know. Can we afford it?”

We were nestled on the sofa under the window with the catalogs strewn around us. Mary’s head was on my shoulder and I could sense, rather than feel, the softness of her breast against my side. Her fingers dawdled on the leg of my pants.

“We can do whatever we want. We just have to decide to do it.”

“I know, but…….”

“We earn good money, the bills are paid. Why not?”

“It just seems like a hell of a lot of money.”

“Don’t be ridiculous – it’s cheaper than staying in a hotel. Anyway, just look at us – we’ve done nothing but complain all winter. Let’s have something to look forward to.”

“You mean we don’t otherwise?”

She kissed me. “You know what I mean.”

“Yes, but all the same…..” I said.

“Oh, Jim. Come on, don’t be such a downer all the time. It’s all doom and gloom. I think we need to have something to look forward to. I’m fed up with this stuff too.”

She indicated the icy landscape outside the window.

There was silence.

“We have had some good times on boats, haven’t we? Do you remember Greece, and rafting up with the other boats, and going to the restaurants on the beach? And that guy with travel agent on the other boat that the kids were friendly with?

“Oh, him – Alex, wasn’t it? I always thought you had a bit of a thing for him.”

“I didn’t – don’t be silly.” She laughed and tickled me hard in the ribs. “After all this time, you come up with that.”

“Hey, stop it.” I grabbed her arms to stop her digging her fingers into me.

“Well it’s not true. But he was rather gorgeous.”

“There! See! You did fancy him. I knew it.”

“You’re jealous!”

Laughing, she struggled to get her hands free. “You really are jealous.”

“No, I’m not. I don’t have to be. I’m the one who’s got you.”

“Not yet you don’t.”

She was breathing hard, struggling and amused at the same time.

“No, but I will in a minute,” and I rolled us both off the sofa onto the floor. We landed with a thump next to the dog, who walked off in disgust..

“Bastard,” she hissed as I straddled her. She tried to kick my backside with her knees and push me off, but I leaned forward and she couldn’t reach. I pressed my lips against hers but she squirmed her face away.

I let go of Mary’s arms and as soon as I did that she relaxed and became quiet and dreamy. She put her arms around my neck and got the kiss going again.

Her lips were warm and soft, her face was flushed from the little battle, and the corner of her eyes crinkled as she smiled.

“Not bad, eh?” she said.

I slid my hands under her sweater and cupped her breasts.

“Not bad at all.”

“Just think,” she said, “if we were on a boat we could do this all the time.”

“Then, I’ll book the boat.”

“Then we’d better get some practice.”

And she reached for my belt buckle.

Charlotte Harbor

The brackish waters of the bay slid out from under the stern of the boat, tea-brown and murky. Floridays tugged gently at the anchor rode as wind and sluggish tide kept her head to the north west. Ripples traveled along the hull past the blue stripe at the top of her anti-fouling paint, and flicked diamonds of reflected light onto the white hull. She was a well used charter boat, the gelcoat a little crazed here and there. What little bright work she had was scuffed and sun bleached. She was anchored out from the shore, which was a green featureless line of mangroves about a mile away.

We lounged in the water in the shade of the stern, arms hooked into a rung of the swim ladder. The current carried particles of swamp detritus past us, caressing our nakedness with the silky flow of the inky water. Our legs waved lazily in the stream, carried out by the current like fronds of sea grass, idly brushing against each other. Even in the tepid gulf water, a shimmering laminar flow of body heat glossed our skin. Although we did not quite touch we could feel the boundary layer of warmth radiating from each other’s skin.

“At last,” Mary said

“At last,” I said.”

“Jim? When we booked the boat did we realize what was going to happen? This was supposed to be our honeymoon”

“Well, maybe we shouldn’t have waited twenty five years for it. Then there wouldn’t have been so many kids.”

“Very astute,” said Mary. “Brilliant, in fact.”

I smirked, appreciating the compliment. Recognizing sarcasm has never been one of my strong points, especially when it’s directed at me.

“But we had fun. The kids really enjoyed it.”

“Of course they did, and so did you. But what do you think I got out of it, cooped up in this lump of plastic with five testosterone soaked competitive little boys.”

“There are only four of them,” I said.

She looked at me wryly.

“Oh yes. I see what you mean!”

“I’ve got better uses for your testosterone than watching you compete with the boys. Who cares who can sail with the rail furthest under the water?”

“Well…”

“Well nothing! We’ve been cooped up in the boat with the boys, and we’re stuck in that cramped V berth, and I thought we were going to have sex on our holiday.”

“Well, we did.”

“I don’t count the bathroom at the Rod & Gun Club.”

“We did it in the V berth. Twice.”

“Yes, twice in a week. We’re supposed to be on vacation and vacations are for sex. And I don’t count humping in that crappy little space where we can’t make any noise, and it’s cramped and there’s no air down there. For Christ’s sake, it’s half the reason we came!

She was on a roll now.

“I was really looking forward to getting away and spending some time with you, and experimenting and having fun and stuff like that. I was even looking forward to getting sore.”

“You are sore.”

“You know what I mean.”

“Well, at least we got rid of the kids today.”

We mulled that over for a while, and then I said, “You know, I think this is the first time I’ve ever been pleased that they wanted to do something different from what we wanted to do.”

“They did seem kind of eager to go look for CD’s. Glad to get off the boat, I think.”

“Yes, I think the money helped, too.”

She laughed, “It wasn’t money. It was a bribe.”

“Well, they’re not here now. We finally got our time together.”

“Pity it’s just one afternoon, though. Promise that next time it will be two whole weeks, and it’ll be just you and me”

“You’re on.”

We watched our legs waving lazily next to each other in the water.

“Well, here we are. We got what we wanted. We should do something.”

“I know what,” said Mary. “Let’s start our vacation.”

She let go of the ladder and slipped beneath the water, surfacing a few feet away. She floated on her back, her arms outstretched and head laid back in the water. Mary’s face, two hands and two breasts broke the surface, little ripples radiating out as she lay quietly drifting, smiling at the sun. Finally a great exhalation of breath and she rolled over and swam back.

“Come on, sweetheart. Time’s passing.”

Her lips closed around my penis. I’ll admit it was already thickening a little – the sight of floating breasts has a powerful effect – but the heat of Mary’s mouth after the coolness of the water launched it into full bloom. Her gentle and practiced touch did what it always did.

Mary pulled my now rampant part from her mouth.

“That was quick.” She removed a loose hair from her lip. “It grew fast, didn’t it? If it gets any bigger it’ll sink us.”

I have to admit I was getting very excited very fast. A week of frustrating proximity and lack of opportunity had made me quick on the draw and too eager to fire.

“Everything’s going to be quick if you don’t watch out.”

“Not if I take it real slow”

I sighed as her warmth slid up and down the swollen shaft, and hot saliva swirled around the burgeoning head. And she did take it slow; summer afternoon slow.

I reveled in the sensations, in the slow movement of Mary’s head, the lapping of the wavelets and the contrast between the peace and gentleness of the scene and the physical tensions growing in my body. Occasionally Mary would stop what she was doing and give me her lovely smile. If you saw that face, water droplets sparkling on it, shining eyes looking up at you, and your cock sticking out of the water next to her cheek, I guarantee your heart would flip just like mine did, and you wouldn’t last long either. I lay my head back and groaned with pleasure.

I did what I could to slow myself down. I knew I couldn’t go on for much longer as the inexorable pleasure brought me ever closer to my moment of no return. I tried to focus on something outside my body, looking for faces in the clouds, watching a seagull with more intense interest than the poor bird had ever received in its whole life. But I knew if we stayed where we were, and Mary continued her silky onslaught, there would be a deflating explosion long before we wanted. And that might just be the end of the afternoon, as recharge time for fifty five year old males can be a little longer than we might like to think. Not that Mary would say she would care. She would just take her loving spoonful, dribble it down her chin and smilingly wait for any new signs of life.

“Sweetheart, I’m getting really close to coming. If it goes off it’ll shoot me across the bay like a jet boat”

“Then I’ll follow the trail and swim after you and bring you back.”

“You would, wouldn’t you?”

I loosed my hold on the ladder and sank into the water. The cooler depths below the surface produced a glorious sensation on my overheated prick, a bit like Mary’s peppermint blowjob trick, but gentler. I surfaced and put my arms around her, enjoying a long kiss and that shimmering haze of warmth that two bodies skin to skin in the water transmit.

“Let’s get on the deck.” The hoarseness in my voice surprised me. “I’ve got things I’ve got to do, and I can’t hold my breath that long under water”

She arched an eyebrow and, after a pause, she gave me another kiss.

“Let’s go,” said Mary and started to climb the ladder.

As she rose out of the water I trailed my tongue along her body as it passed, from her shoulders, to the small of her back, over the curve of her buttock, thigh, calf, then ankle, and finally received a parting bang on my nose from her heel, which made my eyes water. Worth it though!

She was waiting for me as I climbed aboard and kissed the tip of my nose.

“Where?” she said.

“V berth”

“Goody”

Despite our complaints about it, the V berth was the only decent piece of sex furniture on the boat. Everything else was appallingly uncomfortable, not ergonomic, too complicated, or too hard on the knees. Although magical moments could be had on the companionway steps, on the foredeck, through a hatch, and on the cockpit cushions, the accommodations below left a lot to be desired. The settee was mean and narrow. Letting down the saloon table and rearranging the cushions was too laborious, and the result was a queen size bed with knee trapping crevasses. But the V berth, tucked up in the bow of the boat, was clearly designed for sailors with dirty minds, by sailors with dirty minds.

The V berth was separated from the main cabin by a door, with lockers on either side flanking a small space for the door to swing. The bed was wide facing the door and narrowed to a point in the bow of the boat. It wasn’t that great to sleep in but it was great for sex if you did it right.

Mary climbed onto the berth the only sensible way to do it, which was head first. If she had been quicker she could have got turned round before I stuck my face in her fanny, but the sight of her strong thighs pushing her arse up in the air was irresistible, and I was on her like lightning.

“Oooof,” she said and pushed her bottom back into my face.

I ran my nose up and down the cleft between her cheeks and then used my tongue to separate the lips hiding her sex. The taste was a delicious mix of salty sea water and Mary’s own musky brine. Soon her lips were wet and swollen and slippery and the taste was just the taste of Mary, the unmistakable taste she has when she begins to get excited.

After grinding herself into my face for a minute or two Mary rolled over on to her back. I enjoy eating pussy as much as the next man, but it can be hard to breathe in that position and by the time I was temporarily released from duty I was perspiring mightily, my face and beard were soaked in juice, and I was gasping for air.

The V berth offers a most civilized position for mouth work the conventional way. Mary lay on her back with her feet up on the bulkhead at either side of the door and I put my arms around her thighs, so that my hands were flat on her belly and I could stand on the floor, lean over the berth and taste her beautifully presented sex.

By this time Mary was very wet and my tongue slid easily from outer folds to inner folds and then made the short journey up to her clitoris. And every time I licked that little knob Mary gave a little jerk accompanied by a slight catch in her breath. When she really gets into oral pleasure Mary’s whole body seems to change. It becomes softer and more pliable, and begins to respond to every sensation in a way that you can sense through her skin. I moved my fingers down from the soft warmth of her belly and caught her lips between my fingers and stretched them apart. Because she was so wet I had to grip hard otherwise they would slip from my fingers. Mary liked that, liked the stretching of her lips, and liked the way it bared her clitoris to my lips.

“Oh, Yes, Jim, Oh Yes, Oh Yes-oh-yes-oh-yes”, delivered with increasing urgency. And then she came hard and noisily as I sucked hard on her.

“I want you inside me,” she said as the shudders began to die down. I stood and pushed myself easily into her.

She was urgent and wanted me fast, pushing hard and vigorously against me. Normally this is a position in which I have some control but Mary was bucking fast and furious and I joined in as hard as I could, slamming backwards and forwards in that well lubricated passage, drops of sweat spattering off my head onto her belly. I had one of those little moments when you notice something when you are in the middle of concentrating fiercely on something else. I noticed that her navel was filling up with sweat and flicked it out with my thumb even as the sticky slapping of our thighs and the sodden plunging of our private parts continued. Finally the grip of her spasming vaginal walls overcame what little control I had and I burst into her, jetting a vacation’s worth of semen against the plum of her cervix.

“Oh, Mary, Mary!” I yelled as I clung to her, my buttocks clenching and unclenching as the last drops squeezed into her. Sweat soaked us, dripped from me and ran in rivulets on her, little streams trickling between her breasts, in the hollows of her neck and into the crevices of her groin where our bodies were joined.

“My beauty!”

“My big love”

Hours later the kids were waiting for us on the dock as we maneuvered the boat into the slip.

“Hey, Mum! Hey, Dad! I bet you can’t guess what we did.”

We beamed at them.

Jim Dogget
Jim Dogget
53 Followers