Charlotte's Show

Story Info
She imagines masturbating for an online chat friend.
1.3k words
3.64
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte's entire day was hectic, as they usually were. Working at the clinic every day, dealing with patients and their various sniffles, symptoms and syndromes left her very little time for reflection and daydreaming. But today, her mind kept wandering back to him and their online discussion last night. She really didn't know him; actually, she really knew only his words as they bantered back and forth in the online chat room she liked to frequent. But still, there was something about him- or his online avatar- that quickened her pulse every time she saw his screen name pop up on her computer.

Last night online, she had confided in him that she had thought of him the night before as she lay naked in bed. She was a bit nervous of what his reaction might be- men; who can figure them out? But rather than being put off, Charlotte observed, he seemed to rather enjoy the idea of being "inspiration" to her erotic fantasies. Charlotte shook her head quickly to dispel her daydreaming. "No", she thought, her discussions last night were distracting her from her duties and she firmly put them to the back of her mind as the next patient walked in.

By the time the last patient was seen, the paperwork finished, her desk tidied and readied for the following day, Charlotte was exhausted. "A warm bath, and a glass of red wine is what I need tonight" she thought as she drove through the sparse evening traffic. At the wine store, she passed by her usual selection and felt compelled to choose a different wine tonight; a new one that she had never tried before, with new tastes and new delights to stimulate her senses. "Here's to new experiences" she thought as she accepted the package from the store clerk.

At home, she gratefully slipped beneath the steaming bubbles in her tub and closed her eyes, letting the day's pressure slowly dissolve. It was quiet in her apartment, and all she could hear was the gentle sloshing of the water as her hands made little swirling patterns back and forth under the water. The movement of the water tickled her skin as the bubbles moved up and down in response to her movements. "Ahhhhhhhh" she thought as she took another sip of her wine, feeling the alcohol work its ancient magic on her senses.

When the water started to cool, she jumped up and quickly toweled herself dry. Grabbing her glass and the wine bottle, she made her way into the bedroom and lit the candles she always had at the ready. Her room was warm tonight, and instead of climbing under the covers as she usually did, she lay naked on top of the quilt with a pillow nestled under her head and the wine glass propped on her stomach. She let her mind wander and her thoughts quickly returned to him.

She wondered about him. What would it be like to feel his arms wrapped around her? Did his skin have that wonderful masculine scent? Would his cheek have the sandpapery feel of whiskers if he buried his face in the crook of her neck to softly kiss her there? She found that while she was thinking of him, her fingers began unconsciously tracing the line from her breasts down to her navel, then reversing around and lightly moving back up again, repeating over and over. Charlotte liked the nearly ticklish feeling and concentrated on the sensation of her fingers slowly tracing the pattern over and over. She began to move higher, now plying gentle circles around each nipple and feeling the sensitive skin of her aureole involuntarily pucker with each touch. With each return visit, her fingers sent delicious electric pulses flashing from each nipple to a secret place deep inside her pussy.

She quickly arched up and placed the pillow under her hips, raising her pussy up and causing her long legs to open wider. With her feet resting flat on the quilt, she lengthened the path of her fingers and began running then down the top of each leg to her knee, then slowly drawing them up the soft insides of her thighs until they almost- but teasingly not quite- brushed the downy hair between her legs. Over and over again her fingers traced this path, with each repetition moving close and closer to her pussy which now almost ached to be touched.

Finally, two fingers of her right hand found the soft trace of her outer lips, now fully engorged and beginning to swell with desire. Her hand slowly traced the outline of her labia, feeling their softness and warmth, up and down from bottom to top, over and over again. She felt them swell and soften, felt them involuntarily blossom beneath the caress of her fingertips. Suddenly, without warning, she felt an astonishing warm wetness spread across her fingers as they began to move faster and faster.

Charlotte was enjoying the sensations her fingers were giving her, when a sudden thought popped uninvited into her head- "What if he were watching me?" She almost stopped at the thought of him, hiding outside her window and watching through the half-open blinds. But just as quickly, her self-consciousness disappeared as she realized that she really did want him to watch; she wanted him to see her pleasure and hear her moans of desire. She arched her back and thrust her wet pussy even further into the air, as if she were offering the most intimate feminine part of herself to this man's gaze and the warm attention of his mouth, for his pleasure and for hers.

With half-opened eyes, she imagined him standing naked, at the foot of her bed, his erect penis throbbing and twitching as he cradled it beneath his cupped fingers. She resumed rubbing her soaking pussy with her fingers, spreading her warm wetness across the soft skin of both inner thighs. She imagined him, alternately looking directly into her eyes then gazing longingly at her wet and now throbbing pussy as her fingers rubbed harder and harder. Not breaking his gaze, she lifted herself up so that she could reach her other hand beneath her ass so that both hands were working, one moving up and down from below, the other vigorously rubbing her clit from above.

Charlotte's breathing started to become faster and more ragged as her fingers moved quicker and harder. With each exhalation, she began to make little "ohhhhhh" sounds, softly at first, then more and more pronounced as her desire grew. From a place deep within her, she began to feel a mounting tension, almost a pulling-in feeling, as though her pussy wanted to be filled and expanded by something impossibly hard and soft and warm and desirable. The tension welled up inside her until she thought she could bear it no longer, when, like a dam giving way, she felt wave after wave of release bursting from deep inside her as she made herself come for the man intently watching her. Charlotte matched each wave of release with a sharp cry of passion, her cries becoming longer and slower with each passing spasm of her orgasm until her voice trailed off with a breathless sigh, her passion spent.

Charlotte lay still for a long time, eyes closed and fingers still clasped between legs, feeling her breathing slowly return to normal but not yet wanting to let go of the memory of her intense orgasm. When finally she opened her eyes, he was gone. But Charlotte permitted herself a little smile; she knew that he had enjoyed seeing and hearing her come almost as much as she had enjoyed it! She pulled the covers over her exhausted body and drifted off to sleep, with the memory of his dark eyes witnessing her pleasure to accompany her dreams.