Charlotte's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Another step in my submission.
2.4k words
4.59
28.9k
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another step. My third, and I continue to be amazed and grateful for all of you and your kind words. You who have read the first two understand these things happened a while ago, about 18 months or so ago, and the dialog part is how I remember it, probably not exactly as it was. But otherwise, this should be pretty true to what happened. For you who are new to me, now YOU know too.

This one begins about 6 weeks after the last one. It's closing in on Valentine's day and after nearly two months with Paul, we are starting to know each other. He, of course, seemed to see into me almost from the first, but now we both have time with each other and experience that can transform sex into lovemaking. I think sometimes, people see submissive-dominance in terms of merely control and power and sex, but what I was learning with Paul, that it can be about something else, about trust, and about going to the depths of who we are.

I am a pleaser, and Paul saw that. He could have used me and abused me and I'd probably have still hung in there with him. But he didn't do that. Outside of our sex play, he always lifted me up, encouraged me to grow and be my own person. Anyone who saw us together in my hometown of Richmond probably thought we had a very equal kind or relationship. I'm the vibrant one and he's the quiet one. He lets me be professional, take the lead in social situations, and my girl friends all oohed and ahhed at how nice he was to me. They didn't know that on the nights we are going to see each other, he was already picking the lingerie I wore underneath, or that when we did something special, he chose my clothes. They had no idea that in bed, I felt, even in the couple of months together, that it was my place to please him. After ten years of a marriage where my ex could have cared less what I wore or did or looked like or offered him, Paul's enthusiasm and sense of adventure was exciting.

Paul planned a trip to the Gulf Coast, near Tampa, for Valentine's. Three days and two nights away in the warmth of Florida in February. Heaven! And heaven for another reason too. I had already picked up that when we went out of town, things were different. In town, I picked my clothes (except for what was underneath) and I tend towards the conservative. I fit right in in Richmond. Most of you would probably not look twice at me, just another forty couple year old working woman downtown. We never play or show off close to home. But twice now, first on New Years (which I wrote about earlier) and once a couple of weeks later, we had gone out of town and both times he dressed me sexier than I would ever do at home. I was on display, for him, and for men where ever we went out.

That I enjoyed it so much was a surprise to me. My southern girl roots didn't allow for that kind of behavior. My baptist upbringing told me that flaunting it was slutty, was wrong. Yet.... I had to admit I liked it. A lifelong wallflower, I was beginning to realize how much of sexiness is in the presentation and attitude. I liked having men look at me like that. I could get the thrill of it, and still have the safety of being Paul's woman, and knowing I'd be safe with him.

We got into Tampa late the night before Valentine's and picked up our rental car and he took me to the hotel. I was half excited already, just in anticipation. We got to the hotel, a nice place on the waterfront with balconies overlooking the Gulf. I remember there was a glow in the west where the sun was setting over the water. We were beat and flaked out totally, despite my excitement. When I woke up, Paul was on the balcony. I slipped on a robe and joined him. He patted his lap and I sat him it, I as I did, he parted the bottom part of my robe so my naked bottom was on his lap. I could feel his hard cock through his shorts. His hands slipped under my robe to my breasts.

There were a couple of people on the beach, just below us. They weren't paying attention, and a good thing as I gave myself to the feel of his hands cupping me, his fingers on my nipples. I was getting damp, then wet. He was kissing the back of my neck. It was all gentle and unrelenting, and I could feel that tenseness building inside me. I gave myself to his hands, to his touch. I don't think anyone was watching, but honestly, I don't know. I had my eyes closed and just enjoyed, feeling the orgasm slowly growing until it washed over me in a wave. I managed not to cry out, but it was hard.

But he wasn't done with me.

I felt his hands slide down my side to my hips. He urged me up and I lifted my bottom up and reached down with one hand, the other one holding the top of the robe closed. I reached down and found his cock, pulling it out from his loose shorts, and guiding it to me. I felt his cockhead pushing against me and let myself lower back down.

I may have been wet, but I was still tight and the feel of his cock as it went in all at once like that took my breath away. I was suddenly full of his hardness and he began to grind, slow and steady. I leaned back against him, careful to hold my robe, but feeling each of his hip pumps like something electric. I must not have come all the way down from my first orgasm because I felt another rising. How long did we sit there, his hips pushing his shaft into me, the angle stimulating me almost each time he pushed in. This time I could not help it. I felt the tension, I knew it was going to be big, almost too big. I told myself as it rose that I had to be quiet. I was in public, but when it came, I could not help myself, and a soft moan escaped as it washed over me. The sound of my uncontrollable moan must have done it for him, because I felt his hot cum at just that moment.

Had anyone who looked up known what we were doing, or did we just look like any other couple in robes, taking in the early morning sun on the gulf, I had no idea. I just enjoyed the aftershocks and he kept up his slow pumping, until I felt his cock losing it's hardness and finally slip out.

With that, we went back into the room. I thought we might shower together, but he guided me to the bed and I let the robe drop as I got on. He climbed next to me and we began to kiss. Guys, know this, a good kisser is the sexiest thing ever, and Paul is a great kisser. I don't know how long we kissed before he began to kiss his way down my body, down my neck, my shoulders, between my breasts, down my tummy, until he we between my legs, his lips and tongue were always active, always teasing, It had been a day or two since I had shaved and his lips and tongue seemed to stimulate me even more as they played against my clit and the short stubble. It felt electric. I began to whimper. Finally in the privacy of my own room, I could let myself go, which was good. I am a whimperer, moaner, at times I cry out, and after having to be so quiet on the balcony, the release of being able to let it out was wonderful.

I have no idea how long he kissed and licked kissed me, but it was a long time, The build up this time was super slow, but I could tell it was goint to be intense. As it got closer, I was whimpering again, think I was crying out "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God." over and over. I was trying to hold it back, to let the pleasure last, but finally, there was no holding back. With a really loud "OH GOD!" it washed through me, an amazing, body wrenching orgasm that left me out of control, grinding my hips against his face. When it finished, I was spent, and it was still just late morning, But I was done. He climbed back next to me and I fell asleep spooned and content.

When I woke up he was gone. But there was a note on the table. "Your clothes are in the bathroom. See you at 7." I looked at the clock. It was four. Plenty of time.

I went into the bathroom and there was a whole new outfit. Only the shoes were something I owned. Everything else was new. There were my favorite Victoria Secret pumps. A black pencil skirt. A red and black frilly shelf bra. and a black silk blouse. No panties. No stockings.

I can take a hint. I began my bath. I love a long slow, hot bath and the hotel had bubble bath beads that smelled of roses and I soaked for an hour or so, refilling the tub with hot steamy water. I shaved myself extra smooth all over, the way I know he likes. Then I dried my hair. and got dressed. It wasn't until I got the blouse on that I realized he had clipped off two of the buttons. WIth the shelf bra lifting my 38C breasts, I had an embarrassingly viable amount of cleavage. Obviously I was going to be on display for the night. I thought about the last night he had displayed me in public and began to get excited all over again.

Paul showed up a few minutes before seven. He smiled approvingly when he looked me over. I love when I know he likes the way I look. I just love it. He was in black pants, white shirt, and a dark gray sport coat. He kissed me then stepped back. "Perfect." he said. "Just needs one more thing.". He went to his suitcase and pulled out... a blindfold. A silk one. He put it on.

"You are going to be blindfolded all evening." he said. "You'll have to trust me for everything.".

I was a little scared, but I did trust him. He led me out of the room, and took my arm and led me to the elevator, through the lobby. He set me into the rental car and drove me somewhere. I am not sure where but it was about a half hour away, which means it could have been anywhere, on the beach or even in Tampa. He stopped somewhere and let me out of the car. I heard him give the keys to a valet for parking and he told me that the guys, all college kids, were looking me over like hungry young men.

And that was the way the evening went. He fed me, Served me drinks. I found myself getting slightly drunk. All night he told me that this man and that man was looking at me. He was always touching me as he told me. He described the young man who was our waiter and how he could not keep his eyes off my cleavage. I felt more exposed than I could imagine. Excited in a way that is hard for me to explain. I think then, if he had told me to do anything with anyone there, I would have been powerless to resist. I think he knew it, but that is not what he had in mind. Not this night.

By the time we were done, we had had a lot of wine. It was late. He put me in the car and put the top down. I could feel the wind on my hair, and blowing down open blouse as he pulled out of the parking lot. We drove a few minutes and then he stopped. I heard him unzip his pants. He unsnapped my seat belt, and he pulled me over. I realized what he wanted very quickly, and I moved so I was on my all fours, and could give him head.

I can't imagine what I must have looked like in my skirt, on all fours, my head in his lap. I didn't care. I wanted to do whatever pleased him at that point. I took my time, I licked, kissed, sucked softly. I know he likes it slow and I did it slow as he drove. Somehow, I seemed to feel every detail of his cock in a way I don't normally. I felt the velvety head, the little nubs around the head, the swollen veins in his shaft. One of his hands reached up and undid more buttons on my blouse and I felt the silk flapping in the wind. But my focus was his cock. I knew he could not stand it long, and I was right, he soon began to pump my mouth. In the dark, blindfolded, so vulnerable on all fours, I felt totally his.

And he came hard. Harder than normal. I could taste his salty cum, hot, shoot into my mouth, I felt so satisfied, to have done what he wanted, no matter how outrageous. He kept pumping my mouth and I sucked and licked him clean, then shifted back and sat in my seat. "Can I button my blouse now?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"Can I take off my blindfold?"

"No."

And we drove back to the hotel, back to the room. Then he let me remove it.

Paul never did tell me where we were, whether it was in public or in a secluded place. And every time I think of it, I am surprised that I let him do that with me, so soon into the relationship. But I did! And though I did not know it then, he had more plans in mind for me.

Charlotte.