Charlotte's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
In which she has a man at HER mercy
2.9k words
4.48
15.5k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing my story. By now you know the caveats - that these things happened some time ago, and so the conversation will be my memories of it, not the actual conversation, but the feelings and story itself is true. I am NOT a professional or a wannabe professional. I am just sharing my story and well, there are few outlets to do that in this world. It's not exactly dinner time conversations with most people, now is it?

Also a brief confession. I write these naked, or in lingerie. That helps me get into the mood. Today, I wrote this while wearing the same corset that was in the story. Red and black. So....

At this point. Paul and I had been together nearly eight months. I was his completely, as I am now. He choose what I wore any time we were together. He directed our sex. And at times, as some of you know already, he brought someone new into my bed. All this from a woman who is a professional, known as a steady, modest, assertive business woman. I have nearly two dozen people who work for me. They, and almost anyone else I knew at that point, would not have believed that I had fallen into the submissive spell as a lover that I was, and am, under. But that is what trust will do. Paul over and over again led me right to the edge of my fantasies, and then nudged me over to the next one.

By the starting point of this story, I had been shared with two men, and one woman, all completely at the direction of Paul, at their, and his mercy, if you will. I won't lie to you, the sex was incredible, as was that feeling of plunging down to someplace newly erotic. After each episode, though, we always took some time to ourselves, to reconnect emotionally and sexually. I was afraid of it, the sharing, I think, because I had done it once in my marriage, with terrible results. My ex was so jealous he could not handle it. There had been no signs of that, but I still needed the reassurance of having just Paul, or loving just Paul after being shared.

But at this point, now August, I was having a bit of a personal crisis. I loved being shared, being submissive. But my whole life, I had pretty much run my show, made my own choices, and I began to feel like something was missing. Trust Paul to find a way to turn that around and make it work for me, while still having me at his beck and call.

We had been discussing bringing another man into my bed again. I was excited at it. (trust me girls, if you've never had more than one in a night, you can't imagine how exciting it is.), but not AS excited as I had been the past few times. Paul sensed it. "I know just the thing." he said. "You need a perfect stranger."

I wasn't sure about that either. In each case before, I had some say so. but I so wanted to please him, that I said yes, even though I had my first inkling of a doubt. My first wondering if I had gone to far in my submissiveness.

"I'll make the arrangements." he said. Nothing came of it for a few weeks, then on labor day weekend, we traveled down to Nags Head. My excitement level rose. I knew that for us, our sexual adventures tended to happen on trips. Richmond, Virginia is far too small a town, and far too conservative to flaunt oneself in if you want to keep your professional reputation. So it was on trips. but Paul had not said anything, which was unusual.

"What should I pack?" I asked him.

"What ever you like." he said. "This weekend you are not my slave. Choose for yourself. But..." his voice hung out there for a second. "For one night, pick something that makes YOU feel the sexiest."

That would have to be one of my corsets. I adore lingerie, which most of you know already. I love the feel of the satin and lace against my skin. I love the way good lingerie follows my curves, yet not too tight. I feel sexy in all of it. But I especially feel sexy in corsets, which hug my curves, cinch me in (that submissive streak again, I think), and lifts my breasts up. I love how it changes my silhouette in a dress, and what it does for my posture. I love how men look at me in corsets, whether I am dressed and they don't know I am in one, or whether I wear one as a top (which Paul has had me do a few times), or when I am ready to have sex with a man. Every man responds to a corset. And that turns me one, to know I have that power in a corset.

I ended up picking my red and black one. It's a little trashier than my others. I'd never wear it as a blouse. But it was my first one and wearing it always reminds me of that first time, of how I felt, and how I have felt since then. Red satin with black lace trim. Matching thong panties (though I rarely actually wear those.). I put it in, as well as a white linen nightgown, something you'd expect out of a Jane Austen novel, it's so modest.

Our weekend was nice. We had a wonderful dinner the first night. It was refreshing to be on my own for clothes. I dressed nice, but not over the top for Paul,. and we made love slowly that night. It was delicious.. Saturday we shopped,which was fun. Then at lunch, the build up began.

"Tell me." Paul said, "what your perfect man would be like."

"That would be you." I said.

"Ah my dear, I actually think we are perfect for each other. But I am not blind to the fact that I am a man in my fifites, and you are over a decade younger. So, let's say you were to pick a man who.... physically, would be your perfect choice."

"You are serious."

"Of course I am, How else can I make sure I have the perfect stranger for you."

I laughed. But I also tingled a little.

"OK. About your height, six foot or so. I like a man taller than me."

Paul just nodded.

Maybe a little more muscular than you. Not abnormally built, but defined chest and (I began to blush a little) abs. Dark full hair."

Paul was nonplussed at the description, who was becoming less and less like Paul with each phrase.

"English, I think. I think the accent is sexy. Strong legs like yours. I like a man with strong legs." I paused.

"And..." Paul asked.

"You are going to be surprised at this." I said.

"Try me."

I laughed. Despite all we had done over the last eight months, this felt strange, defining my "perfect specimen" to my boyfriend, on a date weekend.

".... I would like his cock to be your sized, or a little larger or a little smaller."

"That IS a surprise, considering how much you liked the last two."

I really blushed this time. The two men he had shared me with were incredibly big, eight or nine inches and thick, and yes, they totally drove me wild. There was no denying it because Paul and been there and heard my whimpers as they took me. He had seem me out of control with lust. But I had l learned something with those two. "Big is nice." I told him. But it feels good and hurts at the same time. There's a little fear of a cock that is so big. If I am going to participate as hard as I like to, your size, about seven inches is great. I feel full and can give myself to it with full abandon. And I can give him head, all the way. So if he chooses to fuck my face, I can let him. A big one, I can't do that with."

He nodded. No expression on his face.

"No tattoos. Clean shaven. No piercing's. Maybe mid thirties to your age."

He smiled. I knew he was up to something.

"You going to tell me what?"

"Not yet." he said. "But dress for fun tonight."

We stayed together all afternoon. Shopping some, then soaking up the sun in the late, late afternoon. He was by my side constantly. Whatever he was up to, he wasn't arranging it then. I was puzzled.

We went back to the hotel and I got ready for dinner. . Knowing what something was up, I bathed and prepared myself. I actually love dressing for sex. For me, is has become like foreplay. I wished and did my hair. Did my nails. Shaved myself smooth. Then I put on my red corset under a loose pink sun dress. Paul was in the room the whole time. Then we went to dinner. I had champagne, which I like and which, I hate to confess (because it is such a stereotype) heightens my excitement. At one point he got a call and left me for all of five minutes or so. But again, he was with me the whole time. As dinner ran down, he ordered another bottle of champagne, and we took it with us.

To the room. Straight through the lobby and up the elevator. Into the room. Where, tied spread eagle in the center of the bed, with a blind fold. Was the perfect stranger.

He was a stranger. I had never seen him before. And physically, he was perfect. Right out of my description. Then he spoke, and with the most perfect deep baritone British voice, smiled and said. "You had better be Charlotte, or I have a lot of explaining to."

I was dumbfounded. Paul nodded to him. "He's yours. Do with him whatever you like, however you like."

I wasn't sure what to do. After months of being someone else's sex toy, I suddenly had one of my own. And he was gorgeous!

"I am going to leave him bindfolded." I whispered.

"Did you get that?" Paul said. The stranger nodded.

Well then, you've seen her pictures, but what you don't know is that she has on a wonderfully trashy Fredericks of Hollywood corset. Flaming red, with black lace trim. And knowing her, she left off the matching thong." Paul reached over and unzipped my dress and if fell to the floor. "I was right." he said. Suddenly everything, even the sound of the dress falling, seemed more intense. I kissed Paul, deeply and slowly, in thanks, then moved to the bed.

I am generally serving Paul or who he chooses, so it had been a long time since I had a man to explore, to be able to take my time with. I ran my fingers down his chest. He was, I would guess, in his early forties, about my age. Decent shape. Very little hair on him, and from the way he squirmed as my long pink fingernails went down his chest to his belly, he was very sensitive. I kissed him, just below his belly button. I took the base of his cock and held it out straight. I turned to Paul.

"How did you get him like this?"

I found him on (a site). We've been back and forth. He had to agree to come here, strip down, blindfold himself, and let me tie him to the bed. I came here for just five minutes during dinner."

I remembered him leaving and coming back. I knew what he must have felt like, naked and tied. I have been in the same position, waiting for whatever Paul had in mind for me, more than once. I knew the kinds of thoughts that had to be going through his head. I bent down and kissed the head of his cock. He trembled. I licked his shaft, slowly, enjoying his clean taste. I licked the edge of his head, and felt the tiny little nubs on his cut cock against my toungue. His hips reached forward. His back arched.

I felt powerful. The opposite of how I normally feel. It was intoxicating, knowing I had this man at my mercy. I suddenly knew what Paul must have felt like so many times over our first months together.

Oh how I took my time with that man. I kissed him on the lips. I took his cock slow and deep in my mouth. I ran my nails over his shaved balls. I gummed his shaft. Twice I got his so close he was pumping his ass, close to coming, and I stopped playing with his cock, moving to his nipples once, kissing his belly once. He was moaning, deep moaning that was such a turn on.

I shfted and straddled him, his face now between my legs. I shifted till his mouth was right up against me.

"Lick me." I said. I could not believe how confident I sounded. "You don't get to come until I do."

I felt him strain to put his mouth in position against my wet smooth pussy. He licked, and licked more. His toungue probed me. I pressed against his face. As I got closer to coming myself, I bent down and with one hand, guided his shaft between my lips, sucking him lightly, but then, as I felt myself ready to come, I felt my own moan rise up and just that, just that last tiny vibration of my voice vibrating on his cock and he came, before I did even and there we were, his cock in my mouth, his blindfolded mouth between my legs. I came so hard and so did he, his musky com shooting into my mouth as Paul still fully clothed, but with a huge erection showing against his pants, watched.

I recovered quickly and shifted again.

"you don't get to go home till you are hard again, and I ride you." I said. It was such a rush, that power. I could say that, and enforce it. He was helpless.

I shifted again, so I was standing at the end of the bed. I bent down and began to lick and such his limp cock. At first, little happened, but I could taste his cum. Then I heard Paul come behind me and unzip. As I licked this man, Paul slowly side his own cock in me.

"Paul is in me." I told the man. He's fucking me from behind. He won't get the sloppy seconds, you will."

As I said that, I felt his cock start to grow in my mouth. I had discovered what his turn on was. Staying bent over, I let my hands caress his cock, my nails run up and down it. "Oh he is in me now, all the way." I said, and Paul pumped me deeps and slow. The man's cock grew more as I described in detail how I was being spread apart, being filled. I told him how it would be with his cum mixing with Pauls. He grew and grew beneath my fingers. Then Paul pulled out, not yet spilling himself in me. He spanked me and pushed me and I climbed up on this stranger's cock, positioned it, and dropped on him.

I don't know who gasped more, me or the stranger. that sudden rush of a strange, larger than Paul's cock sent me right over and I just rode him and came and came again while he pumped his hips hard, still bound. I just rode him, limp now from coming twice, feeling it build again this time slowly. So slowly. I knew this one would be out of control good and when it finally came, it was bazaar, it was so big. I cried it was so good.

Still he had not come. But I did not think I could take more. I got off.

I silently mouthed to Paul "what do I do with him now?"

Paul got up, he untiled the man and removed the blindfold.

"We make him take care of himself for us." he said, "while you pleasure me." He made the man stand up and laid me on my back. Paul, still dressed, but his cock hard, straddled me. He pushed his cock between my breasts, and I cupped them so that it was surrounded by my 38C breasts, and he slowly pumped it. The man just stood there, his cock in his hand, pumping, then finally, shooting at me from the side of the bed. The first shot hit my shoulder and neck. The second hit my neck and chin. And when Paul saw that, he came too, his cum shooting my neck and face.

He got up. "lick her clean." Paul said. and the man did. Then he left.

Paul stripped down and lay next to me. I could smell the mix of their two loads of cum on me, despite the stranger having kissed it off.

"How did it feel?"

"Powerful" I said. "Unfamiliar. Scary." We kissed. "I liked it." I said. "but I have to be honest, I am more comfortable with you in charge. I am glad we did it. I understand your power better. But I don't think I want a diet of it. Please tell me we can go back to how we were."

"Of course we can." Paul said. "You will always be mine."

"Yes," I said. "You will always own me."

And we fell asleep.