Charly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charly says, "ya full sis?" With a little smile on her pretty face.

Wanda says, "most definitely."

With that, Charly decided that she was full also, and wiped the corners of her mouth, and placed her napkin on her plate. Then motioned for the waitress to bring the check. The waitress thumbed through her pad and found Charly and Wanda's receipt, and came over and laid it on the table. And said, "there ya go Ms. McClain."

Charly just smiled at the woman. The woman knew that Charly didn't really want to be recognized, but took the plunge any way. "I don't mean to bother you Ms. McClain, but could you sign this for me, it's for me and my children."

"Sure," said Charly, as she kind of laughed at the woman's forthrightness. Charly signed, 'To Bobbie Jo and family, thanks and best wishes, Love, Charly McClain.' And handed the paper back to the waitress. The waitress thanked Charly and said, "your secret is safe with me," and winked in Charly's direction.

Charly just smiled her thanks and handed the bill to the waitress with her credit card. Bobbie Jo was off to the cash machine, and took care of Charly's bill. Then returned with the receipt for Charly to sign. Which she did. The waitress thanked Charly and wished her good luck and happiness. With that, the waitress disappeared behind the counter. And Charly and Wanda got up and put on their coats and headed out to the car. Once there, Charly unlocked the doors, and they got in, strapped their seat belts on. Charly started the car and backed out of the spot she had pulled into, and headed to the dealer to trade in Wayne's Jag for a new one.

Charly gives Wanda a sheet of paper. Wanda reads it, and says "wow sis, you really did your homework."

"Well sort of," said Charly, "I had some help from mother. I gave her the details of what we planned to do, and asked her to research it for me, she did, and sent it to me."

"Was she excited about our plans?," said Wanda.

"Yes," replied Charly. "She thought Wayne would be VERY surprised.

"Oh he will be VERY surprised," said Wanda.

"I hope so," said Charly.

And with Charly's last sentence, they pulled into the dealers. Charly parked and shut the car off, then her and Wanda got out of their seat belts, and out of the car. They both closed their doors, and headed towards the door of the building. They were greeted by a medium sized man. "Hi ladies," said the man. "I'm Kevin," he continued.

"Charlotte Massey," said Charly extending her hand for a firm hand shake with the man. "And this is my sister Wanda McClain."

Wanda extended her hand, and said "Hello."

"Hello," said the man, shaking Wanda's hand.

"What can I do for you fine ladies, today?," said Kevin.

"Well I'm looking to trade in that Jaguar out there for a new one, " replied Charly.

"Okay," replied Kevin, with a little grin across his face. "Let me get a few things together, and I'll meet you two ladies outside," he continued. Then Kevin turned on his heels and gave one of the other salesmen a wink.

Charly and Wanda both said in unison their thank you's. As Kevin went to retrieve a few papers, Charly and Wanda went outside next to the jaguar they wanted to trade in. As Charly and Wanda stood there waiting for Kevins return, Wanda speaks up and says, "Kevin seemed like a nice man," and sorta laughed.

'Yes it seems so," replied Charly with a laugh of her own. She was a little bit nervous, but wasn't about to show it.

"OK, ladies, here we are," said Kevin, as he came out of the door." I just need to look over the vehicle and then we can go from there," said Kevin. "Can ya pop the hood," he continued.

Charly went to the drivers side door and opened it, and popped the hood of the car. Kevin finished the rest. He took a few minutes and looked underneath the hood. Checking the oil, the radiator, a few belts. Then he said, "would you start the car, so I can hear the engine" Charly got inside the car and started the engine. Then Kevin said, "put the lights on, now on high. Now the wipers." Charly did as she was told. Then Kevin' said, "OK, shut off the engine." Then Charly got out of the car and shut the door.

Kevin said, "hmmm."

Charly gave her sister a look of concern. Wanda gave charly one as well. Then Kevin came over to the drivers side door, and said, "excuse me ma'am." Charly moved out of Kevins way, as he opened the door and checked the vehicle inside. "Hmmm," said Kevin, again.

'Great, I try to be as nice as I can be, and I get a salesman with a corny sense of humor,' thought Charly.

Then Kevin said, "I don't know if we can use this car as a trade in, though."

"What?," said Charly. "Listen here, you said there is nothing wrong with this car. If I have to, I'll just go somewhere else. Common Wanda."

Charly and Wanda started to get into the car, as Kevin' had a smile upon his face. Which only made Charly madder.

Kevin speaks up and says, "I'm only kidding ladies. Don't take it so seriously, it's just my sense of humor. I mean, you're a very pretty lady, and I'm a bit old fashioned, and..."

Charly speaks up and says, " let's see here, you thought that seein' as I'm a lady, I don't know much about cars. Right?"

"Well..," said Kevin.

"Listen Kevin," said Charly, that is not a good way to sell a car to a customer. I may be a woman, but I do know a few things about cars. For instance I know I can get a good trade on this here car, just about anywhere, and I'm prepared to do so. Unless you start treating me with no funny business."

"OK, OK, I'm sorry ladies, may we proceed?" As he held out his hand towards the door of the building.

Reluctantly, Charly and Wanda followed Kevin into his office. Kevin looked at the other salesman with a grim look on his face. The other salesman, showed no expression.

Kevin entered his office and motioned for Charly and Wanda to sit in the chairs opposite his desk.

Kevin asked Charly what she was interested in buying. When she said that she was interested in buying the New Jaguar XKO7, the salesman's face changed completely. So did his reaction when Charly rattled off the information, her mother had researched and sent to her. So as Charly was going on and on about what she wanted, Kevin sat there, with an astonished look upon his face. That Charly knew so much about the car she was interested in buying.

Then Kevin said to Charly, "I think we got off on the wrong foot ladies. May we start over with a clean slate?"

Charly looked at Wanda, and then they both looked at Kevin, and said, "yes, that would be greatly appreciated."

Kevin said, "OK ladies, would you come with me please, we have just what you're looking for."

Charly said, "great!," as she and Wanda followed Kevin, out of the store. Where just a few feet away, they came upon the Jaguar XKO7. Three of them to be exact.

"Take a look at all three of them," said Kevin. "And see if they are to your liking. Then we can go inside and work out the details," he continued.

So Charly and Wanda looked over all three cars. And both looked at each other, as they read the papers attached to the windows. Then Charly speaks up and says, "I think I like this one," as she was pointing to the one in the middle.

"Great Choice, Charlotte," said Kevin.

So Kevin motioned for Charly and Wanda to head towards the door of the store. Then all three of them went inside to Kevin's office. Kevin then sat in his chair, while Charly and Wanda sat in the chairs across from him. Kevin was looking over some papers. He then reached inside his desk and found a few more that he needed to have Charly fill out.

They worked out the details, then Charly signed her name on the dotted line. Then after the deal was done, and all the papers were filled out. Charly told the man that she would like the car delivered to her house no later than 4 P.M. Then the dealer could haul Wayne's old Jaguar away. Kevin finally agreed. They shook Kevins hand, and then left the building.

As Charly and Wanda were getting into the car, Charly speaks up and says, "that man sure could use a better personality."

"I agree," said Wanda. "But you really set him straight there, sis," she continued.

"Well, I just don't think that it's right for people like him to go about doin' business that way. I mean, just cause I'm a woman, doesn't mean I'm and idiot," said Charly.

"You're right," said Wanda.

They had a few hours before Charly and Wanda had to get onto the freeway to get home. So they opted for a quick tour of the mall to check out the sales. As per usual, Charly was greeted by some fans. During breakfast Charly just wanted quiet time, but by the afternoon, she was more awake and alert, and didn't mind a few autographs for some fans. So Charly quickly signed her "Best wishes, Love, Charly McClain," to every piece of paper that was handed to her. Then she excused herself and her younger sister Wanda. And they went on to one more shop before they had to get into the car and head down the highway and back to Charly's house. They each bought a few things which they then carried to Wayne's car, and placed them into the trunk. Charly and Wanda then got into the car and strapped themselves into their seat belts. Charly then placed the key into the ignition, and placed her foot on the break and the car into reverse. She then looked back in both directions at least twice, before backing out of the parking spot. Then headed out of the mall and down the freeway, and home. Once home, Charly parked in the turnaround, then shut the car off. Charly and Wanda both undid their seat belts, and got out of the car. Charly headed to the trunk and got out their packages, handing Wanda hers, then getting her own. She then shut the trunk. Charly walked with her sister towards her car, then waited for her to put her packages in. Wanda finished placing her packages in her car and turned around to her famous sister and said, "Thank you so much honey, I always love hangin' out with you. But I have a few things I need to do at home, I'll call ya later and see how things went." Then she hugged Charly.

Charly said, "that's OK, I have a few things I need to get done before the dealer gets here with the new car. I love you so much, my dear sister, my best friend." Then she hugged her. With that, Wanda got into her car and strapped her seat belt on, and started the car. Charly went to the drivers side window as Wanda put the window down. Charly says, "be careful sis."

"I will said Wanda," as she put the window up again. Charly grabbed her packages and went into the house, and set them down in front of the table next to the door. Once inside, Charly was greeted by Lucky, her kitten. Who rubbed up against her leg. She then bent down and petted the cat on his head, before heading to the basement and found an empty box. Then went up stairs again, this time she went outside to the turnaround and opened Wayne's Jag and carefully emptied out the few things inside. She carefully took out the CD's in the CD machine. Charly blushed when she found that at least three of the CD's were her own. Then a new one that he must have bought while in town one day, and a couple of others, Blackhawk and Tammy Wynette.

Tammy Wynette, she thought. Tammy was one of Charly's influences when she was growin' up. 'Nothin' like a good country sad song, eh Tam?' she thought. Then she cleared out the rest of the car, going over it with a fine tooth come making sure that she didn't forget anything, before going back into the house. Once Charly was inside the house, she put the box on the floor, glancing at her watch as she picked her packages up. She then went upstairs to the bedroom and placed the cloths on some hangers, feeling like Minnie Pearl, leaving the tags on. But she figured she would take them off when she was ready to wear them.

It was now 3 P.M., and Charly had an hour before the dealer came with Wayne's new Jag. So Charly went down stairs and grabbed a bottled water from the refrigerator, and the portable phone from the kitchen, and went into the living room and sat on the couch. She turned the phone on, and dialed the number, and when the person answered she said, "Hello Mother."

"Well hello, my dear," said Virginia. "how's that handsome son-in-law of mine?, she continues.

"Oh, he's been great, in fact that's why I called you. I wanted to thank you for gettin' the information for the car off the Internet for me," said Charly.

"It was no problem at all," said her mother.

"I've just been so busy lately. I took Wanda with me today, we got a bite to eat at the diner, then went to the dealer. Then we had a few hours before I had to be home for them to deliver the car, so we went to the mall."

"How did the car shopping go?, said Virginia.

"The salesman was a complete jerk. He actually thought that seein' as I am a woman, that I don't know nothin' about cars. But I gave him a piece of my mind, and that seemed to calm him down," said Charly.

"That's my daughter," said Virginia.

Charly and her mother just laughed. Then Charly says, "oh by the way, thanks."

"Thanks?, said her mother.

"Yes, thanks."

"For what darling?," replied her mother.

"For Lucky the cat," said Charly.

Laughing out loud, her mother said "yeah, Wayne asked me and your dad to keep him here for a few days, until it was the right time to give it to you," continued her mother.

"My face was completely red, cus I was so embarrassed as to why he gave it to me," said Charly.

"Yeah, he told me," said Virginia.

"Oh he did, did he?, said Charly. "Now I'm really embarrassed," she continued.

Not knowing what to say, and a little embarrassed, Virginia says, "Those things happen, dear."

Almost as if Lucky knew he as bein' talked about, he appeared at Charly's side, then decide to jump into her lap, startling Charly.

"Speak of the little devil, he just startled me," said Charly.

"Oh no," said her mother.

"Oh, I'm all right. I should be used to it by now," Charly said, as she laughed out loud.

With that, the doorbell rang. Which startled Lucky. Enough to jump off Charly's lap and hide in the corner.

Charly says, "Oh, I got to go mother, I'll talk to ya later, someones at the door."

"OK, " said her mother. "I love you," she continued.

"Love you too mother," said Charly, as she hung up the phone, then got off the couch and went to the door.

Charly didn't know what time it was, so she glanced at her watch. Then she peaked through the key hole, and saw a man standing there. Knowing it must be the delivery man, delivering Wayne's new Jag. She was so excited. She burst open the door, and said a cheerful, "hello?"

The delivery man said, "howdy ma'am. Are you, as he looked down at his clip board, then glanced up in Charly's direction, and said Charlotte Massey?"

"That's me," said Charly.

"I'M here to deliver the car you ordered. Where would you like it?, he continued.

"I'll show you," said Charly, as she opened the door to exit her house.

The delivery man moved backwards, to let Charly come out of her house.

She motioned the direction of where she wanted the Car. The delivery man said, "OK. then you need the other one hauled away?," he continued.

"Yes, it's a trade in, so it needs to go back to the dealer," said Charly.

"OK," said the delivery man. "Sign your name right here on the dotted line," said the man.

Charly took the man's pen, and signed Charlotte Massey on the dotted line.

The delivery man said, "thank you Ms. Massey."

"Mrs.," said Charly.

The delivery man nodded in Charly's direction then said, "sorry."

"Is all right," said Charly. "Oh, here's the key's to the old Jag," she said, handing them to the delivery man.

"Oh. thank you said the man. When I'm done, I'll come back with the set of keys to the new car," he continued.

"That'll be fine," said Charly.

The man turned around and headed back to his truck with his clip board. Opened the door and hopped in, started the truck and got it maneuvered into the spot, then pulled forward, then lifted the back of the truck into the air, and got out of the truck, and went to the back and unhooked the chains from the new car, and eased it down the ramp into the parking spot that Charly had said for him to.

He then got into the truck and pulled it forward, hit the break and came to a complete stop, then got out and went to start Wayne's old Jag. He got in, started the car and pulled it forward, and up the ramp, then hooked the chains to the car. He then went to the front of the truck and opened the door and hit the button so that the ramp would lay flat. Once that was done, the delivery man went back to the porch where Charly was standing, and said, "there you are ma'am." And then handed her the keys to the new car.

"Thank you so much," replied Charly, taking the keys from the man.

"You are welcome, ma'am," said the delivery man. The man then left to his truck and headed out of the driveway. Charly went to the new car and opened the door, and looked inside. She sat in the front seat, familiarizing herself with the car, as this was the new Jaguar XK07, not the older model, she was used to. Charly was trying to hold back her excitement, but that seemed hard to do, with a complete smile across her beautiful face. Just as Charly looked up, she saw Wayne pulling into the driveway. Her heart skipped a beat at her excitement and hopefully Waynes. As Wayne pulled into the turnaround, he noticed Charly outside by the car. So he shut Charly's pick up truck off. Then gathered his things, opened the door, got out and closed it. Then headed over to where Charly was standing. Wayne greeted his beautiful wife with a huge hug and a kiss so deep that Charly felt it down to her feet. Then he broke the kiss, to which Charly sighed her disapproval. Wayne just smiled. Then said, "How was your day, honey?"

"It was good," she replied. I went to breakfast with Wanda, then we went somewhere else, then we went to the mall. Then we came back here, she left to go home and do some errands. I did a few around here, then I called mother to talk for a while."

"Wow sounds like you had a VERY busy day," said Wayne.

Charly just moved out of the way of the car, so Wayne could get a god look at her surprise. It had a huge red bow hanging from the front mirror. That Charly had placed while she was inside familiarizing herself with Wayne's new toy.

Wayne's face lit up like the fourth of July. As he said, "I thought something was up between you and Wanda last night. Then you wanted me to take your pick up, this morning. Wayne said with excitement. He then gave his darlin' Charly Belle another huge hug.

Charly speaks up and says, " you like it honey?"

"Honey, I love it!," said Wayne.

Charly felt her heart warm, as she said you should see this thing. I have the sheet that I asked mother to print out for me the other day.

"I got a VERY good deal on this Wayne," said Charly.

Wayne smiled at his beautiful wife, and gave her a hug, and said "I love you so much."

Then Charly leaned up on her toes and kissed Wayne on his mouth. She then broke the kiss and said, "the salesman was a complete jerk though. He actually thought that seein' as I'm a woman, that I didn't know anything about cars. Can ya believe it?" Wayne just kind of laughed.

Then Charly said, "but I gave him a piece of my mind."

Wayne hugged his wife and said, "that's my Charly Belle."

"Get inside and check it out honey," said Charly.

Wayne had this mischievous grin on his face, and an arched eyebrow look, and said, "why don't we check this thing out together, honey?"

Charly got into the front seat, so they could examine the car. Wayne speaks up and says, "that's not what I had in mind, honey."

Wayne got into the back seat, and motioned for Charly to join him, which she did. Once Charly was in the back seat, he gently pushed Charly against the seat and began kissing her beautiful blushed lips. He then placed his hand on Charly's arms and ran them downward, Charly reached up and placed her arms around Wayne's neck, neither one of them missing a beat, in their kissing one another. Then Wayne started to undo Charly's blouse, then grabbing her breast, and then taking his hands down her arms again and removed her blouse. He then took the straps of her bra down her arms. With that, Charly reached around her back and undid the whole thing, and let it fall in her lap. Wayne kissed his beautiful wife again, and took his hand and massaged her breast again, before breaking the kiss and devouring her newly erect nipple into his mouth. Charly mewled like a kitten, as Wayne was Sucking hungrily at her breast, like a hungry child. Wayne switched breasts, and began sucking hungrily again. Charly placed her hands atop the back of Wayne's head, bringing him closer to her.