Charly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charly looked at the thin pretty looking woman and said. "I'll remember that, thanks."

So, with that, Charly and Wanda went through the store and after a few minutes, Charly found the perfect outfit. Something in hot pink. So Charly and Wanda went to the cashier. The clerk asked them if they found everything ok.

Charly answered, "yes, thank you."

So the woman rang up Charly's outfit, and put it in a bag. Meanwhile Charly opened her purse and her wallet and grabbed her credit card and handed it to the woman. The woman politely took Charly's credit card and swiped it through the machine, and handed it back to her. She then waited for the register to sprout Charly's receipt. Then proceeded to hand it to Charly. Charly grabbed the pen on the counter and signed her name, then put the pen down. The woman took Charly's signed receipt and put it in the cash drawer. She then took Charly's copy and placed it in the bag with Charly's outfit and handed it to her. Charly reached up and took the back, and said, "thank you."

The woman said, "your welcome, have a good day."

Charly said, "you too," and smiled at the woman before her and Wanda headed back into the mall.

After they got done cloths shopping, Charly speaks up and says, "let's go to Borders."

Wanda looked at Charly and said, "Okay with me sis." Charly just grinned at her sister. Wanda knew that Charly was up to something. As Charly is VERY funny.

Once they entered Borders Books, Music and Cafe, Charly went right up to the help desk. Not knowing what her sister Charly was up to, Wanda followed anyway. When the man turned around, he said, "can I help you ladies?"

Charly spoke up and said, "Hi their Mike, looking at his name tag, then his face. I was wondering if you could find a CD for me."

"Okay," said Mike. "What artist are you looking for?," he continued.

"Well," said Charly, "I believe that the artist I am looking for is in the Country section."

Mike said, "Okay, follow me ladies."

So Charly and Wanda followed Mike to the Country section of the store, once they got there, Mike asked, "what artist was it you're looking for ma'am?"

"I'm looking for a Charly McClain, CD, any one will do."

"Okay," said Mike as he went to the 'M' section and pulled out a Charly McClain CD. He came back to where Charly and her sister Wanda were standing, then he went to hand the CD to Charly, he looked at her and then the CD, and his mouth dropped to the floor. Charly and Wanda just laughed. Then Charly took out a black perminate marker and politely took the CD from Mikes hand and signed it, "To Mike, Gotcha, love, Charly McClain. Wanda spoke up and said, "Isn't my sister funny?" And she giggled, and left trailing behind Charly.

Charly turns around and stops ,waiting for Wanda to catch up. Wanda just looked at her and said, "you are so funny, I never know what you're gonna do."

Charly says, " did ya see the look on Mikes face when he looked at me then at the CD and then back at me?"

"Yeah," said Wanda, "he was sure shocked."

"Now he'll have an excuse to buy my CD," said Charly. As she laughed out loud.

Charly and Wanda decided that they wanted some ice cream, so they went to Cold Stone Creamery. Once inside they stood in line. The woman behind the counter says, "next?"

Charly and Wanda waked up to the counter and placed their order. The woman says, "what size ma'am?"

Charly says, "The smallest size you have, please."

The woman held up the smallest size available, and Charly said, "that's fine, thank you." And then the woman looked at Wanda and Wanda said, "I'll have the same, please."

So the woman told them their total. Charly went to her purse and reached for her wallet, and paid the woman. Then the woman told the guy standing next to her what their orders were. The guy went and made their order and then handed them to Charly and Wanda.

Charly and Wanda said their thank you's, then went to sit down at a table nearby. They enjoyed their ice cream, with a little small talk in between. Usually when a musician downs a milk product, they can't sing. It coats the vocal cords. But seeing as Charly didn't have to be singing anything until tomorrow night, it was okay. Charly had a date with Lorriane Crook and Charlie Chase, on TNN's Crook and Chase.

So Charly and Wanda sat there eating their ice cream. Then when they were done, they threw their ice cream cups and napkins away in the trash can. Then grabbed their stuff and headed back into the mall. Charly said to Wanda, "lets go to that earring place, I want to check on a pair I saw last week, but was too chicken to buy."

Wanda said, "OKAY," So off Charly and Wanda went, in search of earrings. When they found the place, they entered the store, Charly knew about where the earrings were when they were their the last time. So they went, and sure enough, after a couple of glances, Charly found what she was looking for. She took them off the rack and then went to the register to pay for them. The woman commented how nice the earrings looked. Charly smiled at the woman. Then the woman looked at Charly and said, "these will look good on you Ms. McClain."

Charly said, "thank you."

The woman rang out the earrings, and Charly paid for them, then left the store with Wanda.

Wanda says, "that woman knew you?"

Charly says, "I shop that store a the time."

Wanda says,"Oh."

Charly and Wanda continued to walk through the mall, when Charly says, "anymore shopping, sis?"

Wanda says, "no, I think we're done."

With that, Charly and Wanda found the entrance closest to Wanda's car. They exited the building, walked to her car, Wanda opened the trunk, and they placed their packages inside. Wanda then shut the trunk and they walked to their doors and opened them, got inside. Shut the doors and placed their seat belts on, then Wanda started her car. She then told Charly that she had to stop and get some gas.

Charly said, "Okay, sis."

So they exited the wall parking lot and went down the road and found a gas station. Once there, Wanda pulled her car next to the pump then got out of her seat belt and shut he car off, then pulled the lever on the floor next to the bottom of her seat and got out of her car and shut the door. She then uncovered the gas tank and turned around and grabbed the pump and placed it into the he gas tank and began filling up her car. For Charly it seemed like forever, but it was only a few minutes, when Wanda opened the door and reached for her wallet inside her purse, grabbed her credit card and turned around and placed it into the machine behind her. She then puled out the credit card and grabbed her receipt, then entered the car and placed her receipt and her credit card back into her purse. She shut the door and got her seat belt on again, then started her car. Wanda looked both ways before she left he pump, then went to the exit and checked both ways again, and left the gas station. Wanda then found the highway, and headed her car back to Charly's house.

Wanda turned on the radio so her and Charly could have some background music. Again, WSM AM radio played a good mix in Charly's mind. In fact it was a Tammy Wynette song. One of Charly's musical influences. Charly was lost in Tammy's "Kids Say The Darndest Things," that she didn't hear Wanda say, "I had a nice time today."

Wanda noticing Charly didn't respond to her, she said again, "I had a nice time today, sis," as she took her hand and gave Charly's knee a pat.

Charly finally says, "me too sis."

Then when the song was over with, the radio station says, "That was Tammy Wynette with Kids Say The Darndest Things," then they broke for staiton identification, and a few comercials. When they returned, the DJ says, "this little girl from Memphis Tennessee, will be on TNN's Crook and Chase tomorrow night, and here she is with, "Sleepin' With The Radio On."

Wanda looked at her beautiful sis, and said, "there ya go sis!."

Charly looked at Wanda and smiled a huge smile across her face.

Charly and Wanda continued their ride down the highway, with Wanda doing the 65 mile an hour speed limit, trucks and cars were still passing them. Soon they came upon Charly's exit, and turned off. They stopped at the intersection and when the light turned green, Wanda made a right hand turn , heading down the road to get to Charly's house.

Once near Charly's driveway, Wanda put on her signal to turn left and pulled into Charly's driveway. She parked the car and shut off the engine, taking her keys and hitting the button to pop the trunk of her car. Charly and Wanda both undid their seat belts and opened their doors, with Charly grabbing her purse, they exited Wanda's car then went to the back of the car to get Charly's things out of the trunk. Charly got her things and Wanda shut the trunk, making sure that Charly didn't leave anything behind. Wanda said, "I had a VERY good time today sis, I love you VERY much, but I need to get, tell Wayne I said bye, and we'll talk soon, ok?" Then she gave her sis a big hug.

Charly gave Wanda a hug also, then told her to be VERY careful, and that she loved her too. Wanda was in a bad car accident a few years ago and was almost killed, so whenever Charly knew that her best friend and sis was on the road, she was always concerned and said a prayer for her.

They hugged once more, before Wanda got into her car and strapped her seat belt on, then started her car before turning her car around in the turn around next to Wayne's new jag that Charly surprised him with. Charly waited to make sure her baby sis was gonna be alright, before she took her shopping bags and purse and walked herself to the house and inside where, hopefully Wayne would be there to greet her.

Charly opened the door, just as Wayne hollered from the living room. Charly set her bags down in the foyer and her purse on the table next to the door, where they usually put the mail from the box at the end of the drive. Then Charly went into the living room and saw that Wayne was on the couch in his sweats, watchin' something' on TV. Charly went to the couch and sat down next to Wayne's stretched out legs. Wayne reached up and cradled Charly's face with his hands and said, "I love you," then gave her a hugs kiss on her mouth. Which Charly accepted.

Once the kiss ended, Wayne asked where Wanda was. Charly said to him that Wanda had to go, and that she said good bye and that they would talk soon.

Wayne said, "okay. So how was your day at the mall, my love?"

Charly speaks up that they had lunch at Darfons, then went shopping.

Wayne says, "sounds like ya both had a good time then."

Charly says, "yeah we did, then continues to tell him the prank that she played on 'Mike' the salesman at Borders Books, Music and Café, in the mall. Then she says, "now he'll have an excuse to buy my CD. As she laughed out loud."

Knowing Charly's healthy sense of humor, Wayne just laughed. Then grabbed his wife and pulled her to him and gave her another big kiss. Then inserted his tongue into her mouth, which Charly again excepted. While kissing Wayne, Charly reached down and pulled off her high heels and gave them a gentle toss a few feet away from the couch.

Wayne then tugged at Charly's shirt. Charly knew what Wayne wanted, but to tell ya the truth, Charly wanted it too. So she stood up and took her hands to the buttons on her blouse and began to unbutton them. Then when the buttons couldn't be unbuttoned anymore, Charly reached down and undid her belt then her jeans, then pulled out her shirt and then began unbuttoning the rest of it, before taking her hands on the waist band of her jeans and edging them down her taut body, and stepping out of then, and tossing them aside, she then tossed her panties to the side too. She then reached up behind her back unhooked her bra, then took her right arm out of her shirt and bra strap, then placing her arm back into the sleeve, then doing so with the left side, then tossing he bra upon her jeans. After all was said and done, she sat next to Wayne on the couch, when he said, "I enjoyed the strip, but it's about time."

He then pulled her stop him, her shirt resting on either sides of her breasts, which were meshed against Wayne's chest, the shirt was barely covering Wayne's broad shoulders, and Charly's shapely posterior. They began kissing again. Waynes hands roaming Charly's back. Charly could feel Wayne tenting his sweats, so she broke the kiss and got up from atop Wayne and pulled at the waist band of his sweats. Wayne lifted his posterior and took off his sweat pants and tossed them atop Charly's discarded jeans and bra, then he held out his hand to Charly and pulled her near him again, then atop him. Already tented he immediately entered Charly. Resting there till she got used to having him inside her. Meanwhile, they began kissing again, then Wayne rolls himself to the back of the couch, keeping Charly close to him, as to not slip out of her. He begged her to take off her blouse, with his hands at her shoulders pushing it downward, but Charly, being lost in the moment, didn't recognize his actions.

So Wayne left her shirt draped at mid arm and began thrusting inside his darlin' Charly belle. Slowly at first, then as their needs met, he increased his pace a little. Still kissing, Wayne's hand began roaming Charly's taut body. Her sides, then the sides of her breasts.

Charly began mewling like a kitten, as she always does, when her and Wayne make love. Lucky, Charly's cat, came running to see what the fuss was all about. Lucky came up the couch and looked at Charly and Wayne, then decided to lay there on the floor and fall asleep. Wayne still thrusting inside Charly, took his hand and cupped the sides of her face, and began kissing her mouth. He finally inserted his tongue, which Charly excepted. They kissed for a while then nearing orgasm, Charly began to mewl again. When Wayne erupted inside her, Charly began to mewl louder than before. Which perked up Luckys ears. He then laid his head back down and went to sleep. Charly then exploded into a much needed orgasm.

When Charly came down from her orgasm, she gave Wayne a huge kiss upon his mouth, which he returned. Then Charly turned in Wayne's arms and positioned herself against him,. As she did so, she could feel him rise again. So she allowed him to enter her again. This time his hands cupping her breasts, which sent delicious desires throughout Charly's body. Charly was already used to having Wayne inside her so it didn't take long for him to begin thrusting inside his beautiful wife again. Slowly and gently, he massaged her breasts, with each thrust inside her.

Again, with Charly mewling, this time she woke up Lucky, and he decided to go to the kitchen and grab some food and water out of his dishes. But meanwhile back in the living room, Charly and Wayne were still making love. Wayne still holding Charly's breasts, as he was thrusting inside her. Wayne finally went still inside his darlin' wife, and orgasmed into her. Charly soon followed.

Wayne still massaging Charly's breasts, (guess we know what Wayne's favorite body part on Charly is.)

Charly just leaned her head back against Wayne's broad chest, and starred up at him, with a wide smile across her pretty face. Wayne reluctantly took a hand away from her breast and ran it down the side of her face. Charly schooched herself closer to Wayne, and positioned her head again. Then just laid there lazily. Lucky appeared at their sides again, Charly took a hand and draped it by the couch, as Lucky rubbed his head against her hand. Charly then took her hand and brought it up to the couch again, and patted the couch, which then Lucky jumped up in front of her and got comfortable against her, Charly then placed her arm around him. Wayne reached behind him towards the back of the couch and grabbed a blanket and draped it over the two of them. Unfortunately, he couldn't see where Lucky was and covered him too. Charly saw that Lucky was covered, so she uncovered his face. Then petted his head to let him know that everything was alright.

Charly, Wayne and Lucky stayed asleep on the couch for a couple of hours, when the phone rang, startling the daylights out of Charly. Charly asked Wayne to please let the answering machine get it, which he obliged her request. Charly just laid there in her handsome husband arms, under the blanket. Lucky must have been tired too, cause he didn't even flinch when the telephone rang.

Charly laid there in Wayne's arms for at least another hour, before stirring in her position, this time waking Lucky. He decided to get down, Charly reached down towards Lucky and gave him a pat on the head, before returning her arm at her side and then up to Wayne's face, and began caressing it. Wayne suddenly stirred, and realized his surroundings, then bent his head down and kissed his very beautiful wife, which she accepted and returned. They kissed like that for several minutes, with their hands exploring each others bodies, which was making Wayne VERY happy. Charly breaks the mood and says, rain check babe? I should get dinner started. Wayne was disappointed, but he obliged his darlin' wife, as he realized his hunger.

So Wayne let Charly get up from the couch, then he reached up and quickly gave her a pat on her posterior. Which made Charly turn around, totally blushing. She then turned and went upstairs to their bedroom and put on a pair of PJ bottoms and then some slippers on her feet. Charly then came downstairs and headed herself into the kitchen, and to the refrigerator and took out a head of lettuce, and some tomatoes and an onion. She then went and placed that onto the counter, before taking herself back to the refrigerator. This time opening the freezer and took out some chicken. She checked the date on the package of chicken, before she took it to the counter. Charly was satisfied with the date, so she placed it on the counter and went to the cupboard and grabbed a frying pan. Then went to the stove and placed it upon the burner, she reached above her head into the cupboard for some non-stick spray, and sprayed the pan. Then turned the burner on, placing the non-stick spray back into the cupboard above her head. She then reached for the package of chicken, and opened it, placing the strips into the pan, then adjusting the heat. She then set about slicing the onion, and the tomato, then went and opened the head of lettuce. Then getting the strainer out from underneath the cupboard where she was standing, she put the lettuce in it, then went to the sink and washed the lettuce. Then she turned the water off and let the lettuce drain in the strainer.

Charly then went back to the frying pan and turned the chicken over with the tongs she got out of the drawer in next to her. Then she went about setting the table with the dishes, and the napkins and silverware, then the glasses. She went to the refrigerator, she wasn't in the mood for any beer so she got out a diet Coke for herself, and a beer for Wayne. She then went to the cupboard and got out a bowl, then went to the sink and broke up the lettuce, then grabbed the onion and the tomato and placed them on top. She then went to the spice rack and grabbed a few spices, and placed them on the salad, then put the spices back where she got them from. Charly then took the salad to the table, then went to the stove and turned the chicken over one more time then turned off the burner. She then grabbed another plate and placed the chicken on it then took it to the table. Once everything was all set on the table, she went in and found Wayne asleep on the couch. So Charly took her hand and gave Wayne a gentle shove, and said, "common sleepyhead, diner's ready."

Wayne stirred in his position, but didn't wake. So Charly bent down and gave her big boy a kiss on the mouth, which woke Wayne right up, with a sly grin on his face. So Charly took her hand and patted his tummy, and again said, "dinner's on the table." Then she went off to the kitchen and sat down at the table, dishing out her salad, then taking some chicken atop her salad, then realizing that she forgot the salad dressing. She started to get up, just as Wayne walked into the kitchen. Wayne speaks up and says, "something' smells real good."