Charly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Jeannine goes up front and says to Ben, "I think Charly's in good hands." And she giggled. "What do you mean?," said Ben. "Charly and Wayne are in the back of the bus."

"In Charly's room?," said Ben.

"Yup," said Jeannine.

"Woohoo, Charly," said Ben.

In the back of the bus, Charly and Wayne were still getting to know each other. They finally had their cloths off, laying on Charly's bed, kissing each other, their hands roaming each other's bodies.

Wayne's hands cupped Charly's face as his lips meshed with hers. Her hands around Wayne's neck

Wayne's hands slid down Charly's arms, touching her breasts in their wake. They continued kissing, as Wayne massaged Charly's now protruding nipples. His kisses traveling her beautiful face, nipping at her earlobes, her neck, down in the hollow between her collar bone. His kisses lightly on the tops of her breasts, then his mouth encapsulating a nipple. His tongue just underneath the bud, and his mouth over it's crest, he gently began to suck, one then the other.

Charly placed her hands on the back of Wayne's head, pulling him closer to her breasts, and his sucking. Then Wayne kissed Charly further down her torso laving her belly button. He then got himself up and placed his lips against Charly's and again they kissed passionately. Charly didn't have to entice Wayne into a hard on.. He was already there. Standing at full attention. Like the American flag. With Wayne and Charly still kissing one another, Wayne's hand grabbed his cock, and placed at Charly's entry between her long legs. Wayne eases his cock inside Charly, and lay's there letting Charly's body get used to him. They continued to kiss and fondle each other, then as Wayne felt Charly's body mold to his entry. He began to slowly thrust in and out. Charly met Wayne with her hips. They were in complete sink with each other, with Charly meeting each thrust that Wayne's cock was giving her. His cock thrusting inside Charly, his mouth crushing hers in passionate kisses, their tongues probing each others mouths, his one hand cradling her neck, the other cradling and fondling her breast.

Their love making reaching new heights, as his cock thrusting deeper and faster inside Charly, his hand still roving Charly's breast, caressing, and fondling, her nipple, their mouths still meshed together, and their tongues wagging in a dance inside each others mouths. Wayne's hips tightened, as Charly's met his last thrust, and they both exploded into a huge orgasm. Charly and Wayne kissed once more, before Wayne rolled off, laying spent next to Charly. Both breathing very heavily from their previous events.

Charly sat up for a minute, and reached down and pulled the covers over herself and Wayne, she then laid snuggling herself as close to Wayne as she could, placing her arm around Wayne, and his around her, Charly began to run her fingers through the hair on his broad chest, finally closing her eyes, and falling fast asleep.

Charly and Wayne woke the next morning with a slight knock on Charly's door. Then they heard Jeannine say, "Charly?"

Charly, half groggy from the night before, said, "What is it Jeannine?"

Jeannine spoke up and said, "We're stopping for breakfast, probably a truck stop along the way, that's all that seems to be around here anyway."

Charly spoke up and said, "We'll be ready."

Jeannine's voice trailed off as she says, "OK."

Charly turned and looked at Wayne, before leaning over and kissing him again. Then speaking up and said, "I think I'm going to marry you, Wayne Massey." Wayne grabbed Charly and they began to consummate their love in the back of the tour bus again. Before things got to hot and heavy, Charly speaks up as she looks at Wayne and says.. "Thank you for taking me to paradise tonight"

12