Charmed - Not So Bad After All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Taking a few practice strokes the smile on Paige's face grew even wider, helped in part by the look of bliss on Phoebe's face as her eyes closed and she caught her lower lip in between her teeth as the magical cock moved within her. Emboldened by the visual display of the pleasure she was bringing to Phoebe, or perhaps because she was feeling a large quantity of it herself, Paige began to move steadily in and out of her older sister's muff. At first she was forced to keep her strokes short, her position sitting on the lounge with her legs straddling it did not lend itself to longer strokes, but if she leaned back a little, resting her weight on her hands on the lower half of the chair, and raised her butt off of it, she had far more freedom and could increase the length and/or the speed of her movements. Phoebe also benefited from this new position as she brought her legs down and rested her lower calves on Paige's thighs, the placement of which permitted her to use her leg muscles to pivot her hips up and down as the young witch plunged into her. Not to mention the fact that Paige's new angle of entry was bringing her very erect penis into direct contact with Phoebe's g-spot on every thrust.

Starting off slowly, the two lovers rocked together as every forward thrust of the pseudo male's hips hit the back of Phoebe's thighs and the motion was transferred up her body, causing the short haired girl's tits to jiggle invitingly. Piper shifted down toward Paige a bit when she noticed the shaking of Phoebe's impressive chest, filming from just off to the youngest sibling's left and capturing all of the action in the camera's frame. Chris gave his mother a silent 'Thank you' for the new perspective, as captivated by Phoebe's large tits as either of her sisters.

A few minutes later Chris was once again complimenting Piper as he saw the look on Phoebe's face begin to change, her smile fading slowly, only to be replaced by the intent look of a woman feeling the first stirrings of an orgasm within her. Whether Piper also saw the look on Phoebe's countenance change was unclear, but she did choose that time to alter her position once again, returning to her place between the two lovers and focusing tightly on their coupled groins.

When Paige began to alter her pace, mixing in flurries of short fast strokes with more deliberate, longer ones, Piper slowly widened the focus once more, bringing as much of the two participants bodies into frame as she could. It was now easy to see just how much movement was going on with both Paige and Phoebe that was not necessarily directly related to the sexual activity they were engaged in, although it was certainly being caused by it. It was already clear that the look on Phoebe's face was constantly changing as her eyes or her mouth opened and closed in response to the sensations coursing through her, but now Chris could see how her head was in constant motion as well, tilting first to the right then to the left and then back again, occasionally she would press it back into the padding of the lounge, her mouth open in a scream of delight, whenever Paige would hit a particularly sensitive spot or combine a series of strokes that enhanced the brown-eyed girl's pleasure. Phoebe would also do her best to intensify her enjoyment, taking advantage of her position with her calves draped on Paige's man-sized thighs to bounce her hips up and down as her sister's cock moved in and out of her. Or sometimes she would bring a hand down from its position grasping the back of the recliner to squeeze a breast, or to try to control the pace of the sex, meeting with mixed success, depending on Paige's willingness to comply.

Either way Phoebe was always vocal about her satisfaction with the way things were proceeding, "Oh yes Page! Right there, that's it!... Faster! Faster! Oh you little witch!... Ah Fuck! Page!... God yes! RIGHTTHERERIGHTTHERERIGHTTHERE!!!... Oh! Oh! Oh!..."

And Phoebe wasn't the only one showing how much she was enjoying the screwing through non-verbal means, Paige was moving almost as much as she was. Like Phoebe, Paige's face was morphing through a variety of expressions depending on the level of pleasure she was currently feeling and like her sister the taller girl's head was dropping down or whipping back up according to the same. Also like the older girl, Paige would often bring a hand forward, seemingly for no other reason than to touch Phoebe's satiny smooth skin, stroking her thigh or sometimes grasping her foot, pushing it out just a bit and spreading the girl's legs even wider.

It was during one of the times when Paige held Phoebe's left foot in her hand that the youngest sister appeared to really hit the black haired girl's sweet spot, the rate and length of her strokes getting an immediate reaction, "OH MY GOD! Page!... That's the spot!... Oh. Oh. Mmmm. Mmmm. Oh! Oh! OH! OH! UNH! UNH! UNNNNHHHH!"

Paige did her best to keep her movements unvarying, maintaining her pace as much as she was able, and as much as the forceful bouncing of Phoebe's hips up and down on her cock would let her. After a minute or so of manic bouncing Phoebe let out one more soft "Oh." and her hips settled back to the couch again. Paige took the opportunity to shift forward, pivoting so that her hands were now in front of her on the arms of the lounge. This caused Piper to move as well, to search for a new angle to tape from since the bulk of Paige's body had cut off her previous one.

The witch turned cameraperson considered her options then realized that while one angle had been closed to her, a new, and even more explicit one, had been opened. Unseen by either of her sisters, or by anyone viewing the DVD, Piper grinned widely as she shifted position, taking her place at the bottom of the lounge and capturing the two lovers from behind.

"Omigod! Phoebe! You are so wet! Page, you should see how wet she is!"

Piper of course didn't really intend for Paige to stop what she was doing to take a look at just how sopping wet she had made her older sister, not that Phoebe would have been disposed to let her, but she forced out an answer in between her thrusting anyway, "Yeah. I know. Believe me. I can feel it!"

Chris had no problem believing his aunt. No problem at all. The evidence was plain to see on the TV screen. Phoebe's thighs and butt cheeks were gleaming with wetness, and more was seeping out with every stroke of Paige's prick, the squishing sounds of displaced fluids momentarily drowning out the middle sibling's continuing moans of pleasure. The glossy coating of Phoebe's lubrication was made even more apparent by the modified position she was now in. When Paige had rotated forward with Phoebe's calves still draped over her thighs it had lifted her ass off the lounge and pushed the older girl's knees back towards her chest a bit, her pussy now facing the sky and her juices dripping down between her buttocks.

"Did she cum again? Did you cum again Pheebs?" Piper didn't even wait for her sister to answer her question before she continued "Oh man! Don't you have an off switch?"

Phoebe heard Piper of course but she was much too busy enjoying the afterglow of her latest orgasm, caused by Paige's constant stimulation of her g-spot with that delightfully large cock the younger girl had chosen for the glamour. It had been perfect for the job, and when combined with Paige's initial angle of entry, which had forced the fake phallus to put more pressure on the front wall of Phoebe's vagina, had resulted in a relatively quiet, but spectacular in its intensity, and very wet, climax for the young witch. And it wasn't over yet, as Paige's vigorous thrusting kept sending little tremors of pleasure through Phoebe every time the younger girl's dick brushed against her g-spot.

And Phoebe wasn't the only one taking pleasure in her most recent culmination. Paige was benefiting from the added lubrication as well, her cock sliding with even more ease through her sister's hot snatch, all the while being massaged by the small tremblings that the passage of her rod continued to cause in her elder sibling. But it didn't stop there. Separated by time and a small distance Chris was also taking great pleasure from watching Phoebe's climax play out on the screen. As soon as Piper had pointed out that Phoebe had had yet another orgasm Chris had scanned backwards through the DVD trying to see if he could tell when it had occurred, having missed it the first time through. Sure enough he found it when Phoebe was humping herself up and down on Paige's prick, the toes of her left foot curling around her sister's hand as she enjoyed her third orgasm in little more than an hour. By the powers, this woman was one hot fuck.

Not bothering to fast forward, Chris re-watched the video, paying more attention this time to Phoebe's sodden muff as Paige swiveled her hips and began to plunge once again in and out of her sister's cunt. Piper had taken position only a foot or so behind the paramours so their coupled groins now filled most of the screen, except when Paige was backing out Phoebe's face could be seen briefly in between the two bodies near the top of the display, her countenance contorting in delight, lower lip caught between her teeth only to be released as she let out another moan or cry of pleasure. Never having been part of a threesome, or having been a voyeur while two people screwed in front of him, this was the closest view Chris had ever had of a pair engaged in the act of sex. Having seen more than his fair share of porn since coming back from the future he was used to feeling excited while he watched someone fucking on screen. What he was not expecting was to find that it could be beautiful as well. This may have had something to do with the love and affection he felt for the people on the screen but Chris really didn't think that was it, he thought it probably had more to do with how incredibly beautiful Phoebe was even when she was fucking. Christ, she even had a gorgeous pussy.

Both Piper and Paige, if asked, would have agreed with Chris's assessment of the beauty of their sister's twat. Just like Phoebe would have agreed if asked about either of her sisters' nether regions. In fact the three Halliwell women had quite the mutual admiration society going on, Piper relishing the more than ample endowments nature had given Phoebe and Paige up top, while Phoebe was appreciative of the shapely posteriors possessed by both her siblings. And don't even get Paige started on Piper's hair. The younger woman could go on almost indefinitely praising the eldest girl's lustrous brown locks. Her appreciation for her middle sister was a bit more... earthy. Paige liked the way Phoebe tasted. Not that any of it really mattered to them, all they really cared about was that they were each desirable in the eyes of both the other women. And that they had lots of hot, naked, sweaty, sex to prove it. So far so good.

Of course, at that particular point in time Paige wasn't really concerned with the aesthetics of her sister's vagina. She was far more concerned with the fact that Phoebe was hot, and wet, and oh so deliciously tight, and that her newly minted nine inch dick was sliding repeatedly in and out of said vagina, bringing pleasure greater than she had ever imagined a man could feel. She liked the new position she had moved into almost as much as Piper and Chris did, but it was a pretty sure bet she was getting more out of it than either the known or the unknown voyeurs.

Paige started off with long slow strokes, pausing when she was fully inserted in the dark haired girl, the muscles in her lower back and thighs tensed, prolonging the delectation as much as possible until she began once again to withdraw from Phoebe's cunt. The climax the middle sister had enjoyed only minutes earlier permitted Paige to concentrate on her own enjoyment for the moment and she was determined to make the most of it while she could. After only a few minutes at that reduced pace though Phoebe started to lift her hips from the couch to meet Paige on the down stroke and the youngest witch switched back to a mixed variety, bouts of medium rapid strokes interspersed with longer, slower, ones. Sometimes she slowed down so she could take a breather, other times it was just for the pure pleasure of it, the smile on her sister's face all the encouragement she needed to keep things going just the way they were.

After about ten minutes or so of plunging in and out of Phoebe's muff Paige began to feel the first stirring in her balls that she could only assume was the sign that an orgasm was imminent. She began to pick up the pace of her strokes, still keeping them relatively long for the time being, enjoying the surge of pleasure she felt along the entire length of her shaft as the friction and heat increased.

Watching the action on the screen, seeing every inch of Paige's prick sinking into Phoebe's pussy only to reappear a second later coated with the raven haired girl's cream, started Chris on his own long slide of delight. He tightened his grip on his cock, his hand making long, determined, passes up and down his pole, the muscles in his lower back and thighs joining Paige's as they started to tense up as the pleasure built with each tug of his dick. He was glued to the screen, watching with lust filled eyes as nine inches of rigid flesh thrust time and again into one of the most beautiful and inviting places he could ever imagine. Once again he found himself wishing that he was one of the participants on the screen, part of him wishing that it was his penis being enveloped in Phoebe's flesh, his penis penetrating those warm, wet folds. The other part, the part he thought he had kept carefully hidden from his mother and her sisters, that part wasn't paying much attention to Phoebe at all, thinking instead, and not for the first time, how gorgeous Paige's cock really was. It would be safe to say that were Chris ever to voice such an opinion in front of the sisters, their reaction would come as a complete surprise to him, knowing grins and acceptance being all he would get from them in response. Being bisexual seemed to run in the Halliwell family.

While Chris was fixated on the events on the screen, his orgasm building unrelentingly, Paige was right there with him, figuratively speaking of course. She, too, had been on the path to orgasm since Phoebe's climax, climbing slowly at first, then picking up speed as time went on, the delight she was feeling close to overwhelming her at any moment.

"Oh shit Phoebe! This is so fucking AWESOME! OH FU... PHOEBE I LOVE... AH FUCK!!... YOU!!"

With those words Paige came, her face contorting as almost all men's faces do, even the chords in her neck standing out as the body she wore focused all its energy on her ejaculation. Her first two shots came while she was still inside her sister, the older girl's hips coming up to meet hers on the last decisive thrust, but when Phoebe dropped back to the padded lounge her cock fell out of the dark haired girl's snatch, still twitching as cum jetted out, landing on Phoebe's lower abdomen until Paige took hold of her dick, stroking it and pointing it back down towards her sister's pussy.

While Paige basked in her orgasm Piper waited behind her not so patiently. In fact, Chris was thinking to himself that the eldest Halliwell was showing remarkable restraint considering the circumstances. So he was not surprised when, with a hasty "Take this.", Piper shoved the camera into her youngest sister's hands and proceeded to dive under Paige's splayed legs to drill her tongue into Phoebe's gooey twat, gathering up and swallowing the combination of creams she found there and then going in for more.

That was it for Chris. When Piper's tongue first touched Phoebe's cum-covered lips his orgasm arrived with a loud, but hastily stifled groan, his hand flying over his shaft in short, jerky, motions and his back arching as the cum shot out of his prick, beating his meager attempt to capture it in the Kleenex he held in his left hand, and landing on his stomach and thighs, the last few squirts oozing out and covering his right hand only to be distributed along the length of his rod as he slowly, slowly wound down, the DVD playing on unnoticed in the background.

"Fuck me?"

Paige heard the words coming from Phoebe's mouth but they didn't really register, she was still enjoying the immense satisfaction her climax had brought her and what little concentration she

had to spare was being spent on taping Piper while the eldest sister vacuumed her cum from the other girl's beaver, "Huh?"

"Fuck me? I give you the best orgasm you've ever had and that's what you say to me?"

The twinkle in Phoebe's eyes made it clear to Paige that her sister was only teasing her and she decided to play along, "That's not what I said. I said 'I love you', though now I can't imagine why, the rest was just... the heat of the moment."

"Like I said, I gave you the best orgasm you've ever had."

Paige gave her sister a sour look, "Oh please. Like I haven't had better. Heck, Piper made me cum harder just last week. Twice in fact."

"Is that right? Twice you say?..." Paige opened her mouth to reply "...as a guy? That's funny because I was with you last week and I... unh... don't recall you having a penis."

"No Miss Smarty Pants. Not as a guy. You know this is my first time under the glamour."

"So I was right. That was the best orgasm you've ever had as a guy!"

"Ya know, now that I think about it you may have been right the first time. Maybe I was saying... AH FUCK!" Piper had abandoned Phoebe's muff in favor of Paige's glistening nine inch erection.

Phoebe giggled at Paige's outburst, "The heat of the moment huh?"

Paige extricated her penis from Piper's mouth and started to move back in between Phoebe's still raised legs, "What I really said was I love fucking you." as her cock slipped back into her sister's slit.

"Then Fuck Me."

The girls fell momentarily silent as Paige began to move inside of Phoebe once more.

"Hey!"

No response.

"Hey! When is it the camera girl's turn?

Nothing.

"Crap."

At that moment a light came on in the second floor hallway of the manor. Chris's eyes snapped open for the first time since his climax had ended. Had the noise from the TV awakened one of the sisters? He quickly turned the set off and gathered up his clothing and the baby oil and prepared to orb out if he heard somebody begin to descend the stairs. He listened as someone padded across the hall - Paige, he decided. Piper had her own bathroom and Phoebe tended to shuffle when she was sleepy - and into the bathroom, waiting in the darkened living room for his youngest aunt to finish up and return to bed. While he waited Chris idly began to stroke his still semi-erect penis again. His thoughts turned to the witch in the upstairs bathroom, wondering if she would be coming downstairs when she was done, perhaps for a snack, or something to drink, then wondering what she was wearing. He knew it wouldn't be anything overtly sexy, like lingerie, but Paige was fond of wearing oversized t-shirts, though not too oversized, to bed and the thought of her braless breasts pressing against the thin cotton of the shirt, combined with a mental image of the flawless, porcelain-like skin of her long legs, going up and up until they disappeared beneath the tee... Chris swiftly found himself at full staff again. By the time Paige exited the bathroom he had built a whole fantasy around her little late-night excursion. One where the brown-eyed beauty came downstairs dressed exactly as he had imagined, with the notable exception that she was pantieless as well as braless, and as Chris waited for her at the bottom of the stairs he could see up underneath the t-shirt to Paige's bald and already swollen vulva, a sight which only improved as the newly turned black haired girl lifted the top over her head, her perfect breasts exposed to the night air, her pink nipples stiff from the slight chill. As Paige descended the last step she moved into his arms and they kissed softly while Chris moved them over toward the table in the center of the front hallway. Reaching the table Chris broke the kiss, turning Paige around and bending her over the polished wood as he prepared to enter her from behind, rubbing the head if his cock along her puffy lips before...

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers