Chasing Down A Rumor

Story Info
A rumor leads Kathy into a submissive fantasy.
4.3k words
4.47
45.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers

When Kathy glanced through the smoke filled room of mostly drunk people she caught a glimpse of a familiar face. She could feel her heart rate increasing as she took in the image of John Dawson. It was not that she had a crush on him. She didn't even know him that well. He was a friend of one of her old college room mates. She had traded small talk with him a few times when he popped into see her roommate. The last time she saw him was about 4 years ago, right before she graduated college.

Shortly after college she heard a few rumors about John Dawson. Seeing John at the partly instantly resurfaced the questionable stories in Kathy's mind. The rumors made her heart thump in her chest. She remembered giggling the first time she heard the story that someone had walked in on him having fun with a girl. According to the rumor, it was no ordinary fun. The girl was on her hands and knees with a collar around her neck. John held a leash in one hand, which was attached to her collar. In the other hand he held a leather riding crop.

That was all that was said about the rumor and that was all that needed to be said for the story to spread like wildfire among Kathy's peers. If the rumor was true it was clear that Mr. Dawson was into some kinky stuff. Kathy remembers laughing at the story with all the other guys and girls that were present to hear it. Kathy was laughing on the outside, but on the inside she was imagining herself at the feet of John Dawson.

Fear of embarrassment and shame kept Kathy from admitting these thoughts to anyone. Kathy was a bit on the shy side and was raised by conservative parents. They would never allow for such sinful playfulness. This was ingrained into her mind and so she harbored these kinky feelings through her teenage and college years. She spent many days fantasizing about being dominated and controlled by a man but she never allowed anyone to know her desires.

Kathy's mind began to wander as she sat in the corner of the crowded room. She wondered if the rumor really was true. She wondered if he still did kinky things with girls. Kathy felt her pussy heat up as she imagined John Dawson dominating her. She considered going right to the source and asking for the truth. Perhaps it would lead to something fun for her. Kathy blushed at the thought. The alcohol was getting to her. She knew she was much to shy to approach John about the rumor.

Kathy's vibes must have been picked up by John because it was his voice that brought her out of her daydream.

"Hey stranger. What have you been up to?"

Kathy was a startled to see John standing in front of her, especially with the kinky thoughts that were flowing through her mind. She quickly jumped back into reality and stood up and hugged John. She hugged him tight enough that she could feel his solid chest pressing against hers. "Hey John. This is a nice surprise. I haven't seen you since college."

John and Kathy chatted away like old friends catching up with each other. During college they only crossed paths a few times, but now they talked, shared stories, and laughed as if they were best buddies. Kathy was friendly, open, and even flirty with John. Throughout the conversation she could not get the thought of the rumor out of her mind.

As the night went on the alcohol started having a stronger affect on Kathy. Kathy opened up and relaxed more and more as the alcohol consumed her. Finally she mustered up the courage to confront John about the rumor.

"Hey John. I heard a crazy rumor about you. Is it true that someone walked into your room while you were dominating a girl?"

John busted out laughing and Kathy giggled along, disappointed at his reaction.

John asked, "Where did you hear such a strange rumor?"

"Oh I don't know. Awhile back I heard it somewhere."

"Well, what if it was true. What would you think about it," asked John.

Now Kathy was confused. Was John admitting that it was true? She could not tell if he was joking or serious. Normally Kathy would lie and say that it was a silly rumor. However, she was buzzing from the alcohol and horny from all the flirting. Without thinking she blurted out, "Well, I think it would be cool."

"Really," replied John with a bit of surprise.

Kathy blushed. She had finally let the cat out of the bag. It felt good. It was exciting. Her arousal started to build.

"Yes. I mean...I never did anything like that before but I bet it would be fun."

For the first time there was an awkward silence between the two. Kathy wondered whether or not she had made a mistake by revealing her deepest secret. Then John held up his empty cup and playfully said, "Well then slave girl, why don't you refill my drink for me."

They both laughed and Kathy played along. "Yes sir. Right away sir."

Kathy refilled her beer and John's beer. She was still uncertain about the rumor and she wondered how things would end up with her and John. Deep down she hoped she would end up like the girl in the rumor. She returned to John and handed him his beer.

"Thank you slave," he said playfully. "Now you will keep it full all night won't you?"

Before Kathy could reply, one of John's friends whisked him away to the other side of the room where a group of guys were joking about something. Soon John was laughing and in his own world.

Kathy was disappointed at his sudden departure but the combination of her arousal and alcohol kept her determined to stay in contact with John. She kept a close watch on his beer and when it was almost empty she casually stopped by with a new beer. She did not interrupt him. She just smiled, handed it to him and moved on. Kathy repeated this gesture several times throughout the night.

Finally John approached and his words were music to her ears. "Well, you've done a great job keeping my beer full. What do you say you walk back to my apartment with me so we can chat some more?"

Kathy smiled, "You live around here?"

"Sure do. Just a few houses down."

"Very convenient. It would be nice to go to a quieter place."

John took her hand and led her away. Inside the apartment John pointed to a bottle of wine on the kitchen counter. "Pour some wine. I'll be back."

Kathy was not sure if her mind was playing tricks on her but his words seemed more like an order than a request. Was he dominating her now, she thought. She wondered if this is how it all starts. Her arousal grew stronger as she obeyed his command.

Kathy placed the wine glasses on an end table and sat in the middle of the couch waiting for John to return. Her heart started to race again when he entered the room. He was wearing nothing but black leather shorts. In his left hand was a riding crop.

John smiled at Kathy, pleased with her speechless expression. John said to her, "As you can see, the rumor really was not a rumor at all. It was nothing but the truth. It's what you were hoping for wasn't it Kathy?"

Kathy's panties suddenly were damp from her rush of excitement. A faint "yes" escaped her lips.

John instantly took control of the situation. "Stand up slave and come over to me."

Pure sexual excitement coursed through Kathy's body as she stood up and obeyed.

"Kneel," ordered John in a calm steady voice.

Kathy kneeled at John's feet still trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Hands behind your head. Eyes down."

Kathy obeyed.

"Good girl," complimented John.

Kathy felt silly kneeling in front of John but she was also overcome with arousal and excitement. Years and years of fantasies were now about to become reality. Kathy felt very submissive at his feet. John slowly circled Kathy, slapping the riding crop across his palm in a soft steady rhythm.

"When did you first here of this rumor," he asked.

"About a year after we graduated."

"Hmm. So you've been thinking about this for sometime? I bet you've fantasized about me dominating you, haven't you?"

Kathy was embarrassed to admit his words were true. She stuttered nervously as she spoke. "I...um...Yes I have."

"Such a naughty girl. Naughty girls need to be spanked. Lean forward on your hands for me slave."

"Yes sir," replied Kathy as she obeyed."

John reached down and lifted Kathy's skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. Kathy knew her panties were soaked from her arousal and she wondered if John could see their dampness. He made no mention of it. He simply folded her skirt back over her waist and admired her ass.

John tapped the tip of the whip on the inside of her thighs. "Spread your legs for me slave."

Kathy moved her knees apart slightly. John slapped them a little harder and ordered her to move them even farther. Kathy's pussy was on fire as she obeyed. She loved the submissive and vulnerable position that she was in. She was thrilled at how he was commanding her to do what he wanted.

John slowly traced the riding crop over her ass cheeks and then between her legs. The thin leather teased her swollen pussy through her damp panties. He lightly tapped the riding crop over her pussy, causing her to jump and gasp. John seemed pleased with her reaction.

John rested the crop on her ass cheek and said, "You've been such a bad girl fantasizing about me all those years. You should have sought me out right away slave."

Kathy began to defend herself, "Sorry John, but I...."

A startling slap across her ass cut of her words. "Silence," ordered John. "You will not speak until spoken to."

Kathy felt another slap across her ass. "You will always refer to me as Sir or Master, understood?"

"Yes Master," replied Kathy. The stings on her ass were gone as quickly as they came but the mental pleasure and arousal that they brought remained and grew stronger.

John continued with his lecture, "You will be punished for keeping all those feelings to yourself. Two slaps for every year that went by since you knew about my kinky desires. Tell me slave. How many years has it been?"

"I think three years."

"And how many slaps is that?"

"Six slaps Master."

"Very good slave. Pull your panties down for me. I don't want anything coming between you and the riding crop."

Kathy reached back and slid her panties down to her knees. Then she forward again so that she was on her hands and knees.

"Lean down slave so that your ass it sticking up."

"Kathy rested her head on the floor and pointed her ass upward.

"Good girl. Each time I slap you, you will thank me."

John started off with two light slaps and then he increased the intensity. The last slap was enough to cause Kathy to wince slightly with pain. As promised she thanked him for each and every slap.

Next she was ordered to strip naked and kneel before him with her hands behind her head and eyes down.

When she was in position, John said, "Kathy you now have a choice to make. You can spend the night with me or you can leave right now. If you choose to stay it means you choose to be my slave. As my slave, I own you. You are my property and you exist solely to serve and please me. You will do whatever I want you to do.

If you think you can handle that then you may beg me to allow you to stay. You will do this by stretching your arms out and placing your palms flat on the floor in front of you and telling me that you want to serve me and want me to let you stay. If you don't think you are worthy to be my slave then you may gather your clothes and leave right now. Make your decision now Kathy."

There was no question in Kathy's mind as to what to do. She leaned forward placed her palms flat on the ground so that she was in a worshipping positions and said, "Master John I want to serve you. Please, I beg that you allow me to stay."

John ordered her to sit back up her knees. Then he ordered her to beg again. Once again she assumed the worship position and begged to serve him. John made her repeat this two more times before giving his approval.

When Kathy was back on her knees, John moved directly in front of her and ordered her to unzip his shorts. John's hard cock popped out when she pulled down his shorts.

"You know what to do slave. Make your master happy," ordered John.

Kathy eagerly took his cock into her mouth. She enjoyed the warm firmness in her mouth. Kathy licked the tip and tasted his pre-cum. Then she took his shaft into her mouth and sucked on it. She bobbed her head up and down making John moan with approval.

As she sucked, John commented, "Yes...that's it slave. Suck my cock. Worship my cock. My cock owns you slut. You live for my cock. Worship it. Show me what a cock sucking whore you are. That's what I like. Master likes nasty cock sucking whores."

The dirty talk excited Kathy. She sucked harder. She wanted to please her Master and so she wanted to be a nasty whore. Each time she took his cock in her mouth she tried to go down further. She gagged slightly but eventually managed to take his whole cock into her mouth. Her Master was pleased and excited at her sucking skills. The harder she sucked and the more he berated her, the more her pussy throbbed. Kathy managed to slide one hand back to her pussy and she began playing with herself.

John noticed this and commented triumphantly, "That's right slut. This is so exciting for you. You were meant to serve me and worship my cock."

John grabbed her head with both hands and held it firm. Then he pushed his hard cock in and out of her mouth. He fucked her mouth selfishly for his own pleasure. Kathy was helpless and loved it. She wanted to cum desperately but she had to stop fingering herself so she could concentrate on taking John's thrusts without gagging.

John's moans deepened and she could sense he was about to burst. Suddenly she felt his cock convulse inside her mouth. His hot cream spurted onto the roof of her mouth and oozed down her throat. She took it all in like a good slut.

When John was finished he praised Kathy. "Good girl slave. You made your Master very happy. I have a special reward for you."

It seemed silly to be praised like a child but oddly Kathy enjoyed the praise. In her submissive state she was delighted to know that she had done well.

John went over to the hall closet and retrieved a cardboard box. From the box he pulled a pink neck collar and a chain leash that had a pink leather handle. John placed the collar around her neck. Kathy's body shivered with excitement as he carefully secured the collar buckle and whispered into her ear, "You are my slave now."

Kathy had fantasized many times about being collared. Her fantasies did not prepare her for the rush of emotions that overcame her mind and body when it actually happened. The collar was a physical reminder that she was owned and dominated. Mentally she slid into a deeper state of submissiveness when the tightness of the collar closed around her neck.

John attached the leash and ordered her on all fours. Then like a pet, he walked her around his apartment. There was no logic to where he led her. Kathy followed him in and out of the kitchen and bedrooms. John tugged on her leash and pointed to the ground and ordered her to sit. Kathy obeyed. Then he tugged on her leash and ordered her to walk. Like an obedient puppy she followed along. She was completely wet and aroused as John reinforced his control over her. Kathy was thrilled to obey her Master in this fashion. She especially loved when he prodded her on with the riding crop when she crawled too slow.

Kathy quickly learned her inferior place with John. His focused domination was molding her into an obedient slave. She learned to do only as instructed. It was not her place to think on her own. It was exciting and refreshing for Kathy to not have to worry about what to do. She just crawled and obeyed.

Finally John ended the walk and had Kathy stand up.

"Arms out slave. I want to inspect my property."

Kathy held her arms straight out to the sides. John slowly circled her. She felt very naked and vulnerable. The words 'my property' echoed in her head. It was exciting to be owned by her Master. John slowly slid the riding crop over the tops of her arms. It sent shivers through her body.

"Very nice," commented John.

"Thank you Master."

John slapped her ass. "Silence slave."

"Sorry."

Another slap landed on her ass. "I said silence."

Kathy remained still and quiet. Her arms started getting heavy and she lowered them slightly.

John tapped the bottom of her arms. "Arms up slave."

Kathy struggled to raise them. John knew she could not keep them up much longer. He enjoyed seeing her struggle to obey. He enjoyed the power he had over her. John put the riding crop down and slowly slid his hands over her shoulders and down her back. His warm hands were soothing.

"Bend forward and place your hands on the edge of the bed," ordered John.

Kathy was glad to obey this command because it gave her arms a rest. John crouched down behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide open with his hands. Kathy gasped at the unusual sensation of having her ass stretched. John left no opportunity for modesty. Kathy felt embarrassed at being inspected in such an intimate place. Her embarrassment was quickly replaced with intense arousal as John continued to stretch her ass. His finger slightly grazed her hole causing it to tighten. Kathy's body shuddered from the wonderful sensation.

John commented, "You have a nice tight ass slave. Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No Master. I'm not really into..."

"Silence slave! Your opinions and thoughts do not matter. You will do what pleases me. Understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl." John released her ass and then slowly ran his hands up and down her legs. "Very nice," he complimented. "Turn around slave and sit on the bed."

John greedily rubbed and cupped her tits. Then he leaned in and slowly licked and sucked her nipples. Kathy was already hot and aroused. She could not keep quiet with the attention John was giving her nipples. She moaned loudly and he sucked harder.

"You are driving me crazy Master," exclaimed Kathy between deep breaths.

John just kept sucking harder and harder. Ecstasy flooded Kathy's mind as John's tongue expertly teased her swollen nipples. She moaned excitedly as he switched back and forth between nipples. Soon she felt his finger slip into her drenched pussy. Her entire body shuddered as his fingers probed her pulsing hole. John slid three fingers deep inside her and finger fucked her roughly while he sucked her nipples. Kathy's mind exploded and her body gave into the erotic assault. She screamed in pleasure as waves of orgasms rippled through her.

"Thank you Master. That was awesome," exclaimed Kathy.

"I know slave. I know. We are not done yet. Relax for a moment while I prepare for our next activity."

Kathy lay back on the bed and rested while John fished through his closet. He emerged with a small bundle of nylon rope.

"What are you going to do with that," asked Kathy. She knew the answer to her question and she was nervous about it.

"I'm going to tie you up slave. Isn't it obvious? Hands together," ordered John.

Kathy's expression clearly showed her nervousness. John's cock twitched at the look. He knew she was struggling with the excitement of being tied up versus the fear of giving him complete control. There was something about that look that thrilled John. He had seen it in so many girls before and it always excited him. It was this rush of excitement that addicted John to domination.

Kathy was thinking and not moving her hands. John gently grabbed them and moved them together. "Don't worry slave. This is going to be fun. If it at anytime you feel uncomfortable with what I am doing just say 'terminate' and I will stop o.k."

John was already wrapping the rope around her wrists. She looked up and whispered, "O.k."

John slowly and carefully tied her wrists and hands together. John preferred rope over wrists cuffs because of the psychological effect. The slow process of binding his victims was arousing and exciting for both him and his victims. It gave them time to think about what was happening.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers
12