Chasing Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,912 Followers

I continued to pump his cock with my hand, my mouth tightly wrapped around the head of his dick. I felt his thighs tighten under my hand as the first wave of sperm splashed the top of my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could as he shot splash after splash in my mouth. It was warm as it slid down my throat. He released the tight grip on my head as he removed his dick from my mouth. I stared at the pink head with its slit still oozing come. I moved the head back to my lips and licked the remainder from his dick as he shivered.

"That was excellent," Mark sighed. I looked over to see Mark once again filming me. I sighed but deep down I knew he already had all the video he needed from earlier as I sucked on his dick and let him fuck me in the ass. Mark had me right where he wanted me. The only thing was where was he taking me?

Mark told us to go get cleaned up. As I started to walk past him, he reached over and grabbed me by the pubic hair. I stopped dead in my tracks as it felt like a patch of hair came out in his hand. "And get rid of this. I like my boys smooth." Still reeling from the pain, I started to tell him to get fucked when I saw him give me that look. He wasn't asking me to shave it – he was telling me.

David and I went into the bathroom as he ran the shower for a second to get the temperature right. We stepped in and he looked into my eyes. "Please don't be angry with me but Mark made him bring someone home. He made it clear. Get him another boy or get the hell out. It'll be alright... I promise. You'll see... and I really, really do like you. We can have a great time together." David pushed me gently against the tile wall as he slid his body against mine. I felt the cool little rings in his nipples push against my chest, teasing my nipples, as they rubbed back and forth. We kissed as his tongue pushed past my lips as he explored my eager mouth. His lips trailed down my chin to my hardening nipple where he sucked on it, gently pulling my bud into his mouth, pulling on it with his teeth. He sank to his knees and took my growing hard on in his mouth.

David sucked on my dick, sucking better than my wife ever did. He seemed to caress my dick, holding my balls in his hands. His mouth was hot and wet as he swirled his tongue around the head of my cock. It dawned on me that with all the sex I had, I still had not cum. But it wouldn't be long with David sucking hard on my cock. The hot water from the shower splashed against his back as I felt my balls tighten and the first spurts of my semen splashed against the back of his throat. I emptied what seemed like gallons of cum until at last my tense body went limp and David scooted back up my body. His lips found mine as he once again pushed our mouths apart with his tongue. This time he was pushing my own cum back into my mouth as we both savored the warm, salty load that I had deposited in his mouth.

David ran his soft hands across my chest with the soap. His hands made me feel warm and I felt something envelope me as he held me close under the water. He had me sit on a seat built into the shower stall. He stepped out for a few seconds and retuned with scissors, a razor and shaving cream. He turned off the water and began pulling at my pubic hair, clipping it close to the skin with the scissors. When it was a fine matt, he smeared shaving cream over my cock and balls. He reached outside the shower door and pulled a small bowl into the shower that was filled with warm water. He gently stroked my crotch with the razor, careful not to cut me. After he had shaved the crotch completely bare, he took my balls into his hand and carefully shaved each one.

He dipped a washcloth in the bowl and wiped the remaining cream from my crotch. "Turn around, bend over, and pull your cheeks apart," David said. "My ass too?," I asked. "Mark will inspect you and you better be smooth," David replied. I pulled my cheeks apart. As I did so, I felt Mark's sperm seep out my ass and run down my leg. David didn't comment as he wiped it away with the cloth and spread the shaving cream on my ass. Then I felt the razor glide across my ass and asshole.

When he was through, he stood up and tuned back on the shower. Taking the nozzle from its holder, he sprayed the water directly on my ass and then turning me around, my crotch. As the remaining white foam slid off my body and down the drain, I looked down at my dick bobbing back and forth.

I hadn't seen my bald dick look like that since junior high school when I had just started sprouting hairs on my balls. It looked really strange seeing my cock without hair. After I was rinsed off. David grabbed us both a towel and we dried off. He handed me some baby oil and told me to spread it on my skin. As I spread the oil on my cock and balls, I felt my dick begin to stiffen again. David and I walked into the den where Larry was now seated in a lounge chair watching television. "Come here Larry," Mark commanded. I walked over and he rubbed his huge calloused hands across my bare skin. He took my balls in his hands and I felt him slide a finger between my crack and into my asshole. As he rubbed my bald cock and balls, I found I liked it. It felt good having his hands slide over my cock. His fingers probing in my ass. I was actually disappointed when he slid his finger out of my asshole.

"I expect you back here next Friday and I expect when you get here to leave your clothes at the door. You will undress before you come in and you better be as smooth as you are right now. Do you understand?"

"I understand," I replied.

After I dressed, David and I kissed at the door. I felt like a young sixteen year old leaving his date at the door. Not wanting to break the kiss but looking forward to the next date wondering what the next time would have in store. I drove home thinking about everything that had happened. How was I going to explain my naked crotch to my wife? What would become of the video they made? All I knew was that was not the evening that I had expected but I couldn't wait till next Friday. I wanted to be back on my knees servicing Mark. I wanted David to kiss me again. I wanted to take their come down my throat. I wanted David to fuck me like Mark had. I wanted to feel Mark's hot come splashing in my ass. I wasn't mad at David. I had to get home and e-mail him how I felt. Maybe he would encourage me to come back tomorrow. I wasn't sure I could wait a week.

To be continued...

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,912 Followers
12