Chasing Moonbeams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
729 Followers

As Chris ran his tongue up and down her slit, the three fuckers stood, swinging their arms, jumping up and down as if preparing for the start of a football game, with their condom covered cocks bobbing up and down.

Had Bonie not been drugged, not agreed to this, she would have screamed out, “No.”

In the fog of her passion, her need to birth a child, she closed her eyes to dreamily wait for the pussy penatration, which came, now!

A huge cock was partially buried in her with a first shove. A second shove hurt as it pushed where no man had ventured before. As she started to complaine, Chris smacked her hard on the ass, once, twice, a third time. It distracted her attention to the cock now buried to the balls into her pussy. She twisted, but the cock’s owner would not be denied. He raised and plowed deeply down into her again, and again. His thick member now ridged. Her cunt lips were as glued to the sides of his cock due to their being stretched. His balls slapped her ass. He accelertrated his thrusts, but now thrust deeper by compressing the cheeks of his as and thrusting his cock forcefully against her convulsing, blood engorged pussy. The more that it enlarged due to his invasion, the larger his cock seemed to be in her. When she thought that she could take no more, he cum and rolled off.

Chris had started with the smallest of the men. The next man’s cock slashed in and upward, banging her cervix.

Bonnie panted, “Chris, they will hurt me.”

Chris lied to her. “Bonnie, they are going to invert, penetrate your cervix so that the head of their cocks will place sperm into your womb.”

A normal Bonnie would have not believed. In her present state, she rolled her eyes as her imagination pictured her impalled upon a cock deep into her body. Her mind was locked upon her womanhood, which sole purpose was to receive cocks, cocks, and more cocks.

The third man, Justin was now on her. She opened her mouth to complain; as Chris slapped her ass three more times to distract her from his plunging cock, fully an inch deeper then the rest. Now sweat covered from the excitement, the overload of stimulation, she gasps as her pussy clenched the invading cock. She turned her head to the side, arched her back, and cum with her body shaking uncontrollably. Chris stood to the side, masterbating. When Justin rolled off, Chris slipped his cock into her.

Bonnie looked him directly in the eyes. He calmly continued pumping his cock in and out of her cunt. “Here comes your baby, Bonnie,” he said as his face got red, and she could feel the warmth of his cum in her.

Turning to the three fuckers he said, “Each of you fuck her again to stir the sperm. Keep her on her back, as she is.”

Back to Bonnie, he added, “You go home tomorrow. I will report for work in a few days.”

The following afternoon Chris and the three fuckers gathered at Cheers for a brew. Justin said to Chris, “That Bonnie was a nice tight fuck. I loved it when her tits would flop up and down on her chest as she was humped.”

Another fucker said, “Chris, you ought to sell your story of this sting to Robert Redford, and Paul Newman. They could have Catherine Zeta Jones play the part of Bonnie.”

Chris shook his head. Imagine that head hunting firm thinking that a guy with a two hundred IQ would go to work for a pissy-assed computer outfit? Imagine that? I sure am glad that Bonnie went for it. It was erotic watching her withering, moaning as she cum.”

“Think that she will come after us?”

“Not in a million years. She won’t even tell the men in her life.”

Justin asked, “Any truth in that excitement for insemination story?”

“I did read a report about the fact that raped women did get pregnant more often then with her husband, on a per time ratio.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three years went by. Chris, who was actually James Peters, went to work for Dow Chenical in Midland, Michigan. As he was leaving the parking lot at Dow, a woman in a Mercedes blew her horn, while waving at him. It was not until he was next to her car that he recognized Bonnie. He frooze, wondering if he was about to be shot. No, there was a smile on her face as she said, “Jim, why don’t you follow me to the Holiday parking lot. We can sit and chat there.”

Once there, he walked over to sit in the front seat of her car. Only when he was seated did he noitice the little boy in the car seat in the back of the car. He asked, “How did you find me?”

“MIT yearbook.”

She added, “Jim, I want you to meet my son, or more accurately, our son.”

Slowly it sunk in. “Mine?”

“Yes, he is the pride and joy of my life. However, I do believe that his IQ falls well short of two-hundred.”

“I’m sorry Bonnie. I was a smart-ass kid then. At MIT there is a compitition amoung the students to see who can pull off the most elaborate prank.”

“I don’t think of my son as a prank. He is a gift from heaven.”

“How are Knight Computers, and your life, Bonnie?”

“Knight went belly up. Charlie, senior died. I divorced Charlie junior. He came out of the closet.”

“Was there a golden parashute for you in all that?”

“When I divorced Junior, I got half of his company, plus I had an important person policy on Charles senior.It never went on the books.”

“Why did you look me up?”

“I thought that you would want to see your child. I want another child. Since this one is such a joy, I am hoping that I can use the same genes for its sibling. And, Mr. James Peters, it is lonely facing the world alone. I want and my son needs, a man around the house. A smart one.”

“You’re putting me on? Your getting me back?”

“Your research of me should have told you that I never lie, never embellish. Try me? If you say okay, we will get a licence at city hall, and get married in two days, as the law allows.”

“Talk about baying at the moon. Me, married to Bonnie Knight? Only in my dreams. Okay, I‘m game.”

As they drove away, Bonnie said just loud enough for Jim to hear, “I wonder if we will need your supporting cast this time?”

I’m Softly

Please take the time to vote.

Softly
Softly
729 Followers
12