Chaste Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solace6
solace6
2 Followers

My wife replied simply, "Then I will leave you to your work doctor."

The doctor shoved something in my ass, and I felt liquid filling me again. The cramps were intense, and he was rubbing my stomach to make sure it all went in. He left the enema tube in for quite a while after I stopped feeling liquid enter. I cramped. I don't mean I just cramped a little, I mean if I hadn't already been bent over this sawhorse, I would have been on the floor crying. He finally removed the tube, and I was expecting to be released to use the restroom. Instead, he simply took it out, and left the room. I couldn't hold it. I shit all over myself. I was gagging, and could feel it running down my back and legs, and worse, it was still coming out. I couldn't stop it any longer. Someone came in, and repeated the process!

I was wrong earlier...it could be and WAS worse. After the second one, I heard someone mumble, then a sharp pinch as someone injected something into my balls. God they hurt! It had to either be an anesthetic or I passed out from pain, but either way, I know I passed out. I awoke, what I imagine to be several hours later (considering all of the shit was dried on me), with enormous pain around my asshole, my balls and the shaft of my cock.

The doctor arrived a short time later, and said "Ah, good, the pet is awake." He started examining my ass and balls, then abruptly stopped. My wife's voice from across the room said "Well?" and the doctor replied "let it mend for 1 week, and he should be able to resume normal activity."

What the hell had they done to me?! My wife asked, "Would you be a dear, and have someone clean him up? I can't have him smelling up my car like that." They left, and someone came in with what felt like sandpaper to wash me. Once they were done, the handcuffs were again attached to the hook in the ceiling, and raised above my head. I wouldn't have resisted this time anyway. My privates were hurting WAY too much.

They somehow slipped a shirt and pants on over me. I groggily noticed that they weren't the same ones I wore coming in, but what could I say? I still had the gag in. They unshackled my feet, and lowered me off the hook. When did they decide to turn up the gravity? I fell, but someone caught me, and basically lifted me to my feet. I was half dragged out of the room, and was placed in my wife's car on a specialized seat. To me, it looked like an oversized booster chair with the middle removed. It DID make my ass feel better though. I still don't recall a lot of the drive home. I was in a daze the whole way. My wife was talking I know, but I couldn't tell you what was said. When we got home, Precious came out and lifted me out of the car. I was placed on a gurney, and wheeled into the house. The only reason I know it was a gurney is because I was on it ALL week. I had been strapped to it.

I did however find out how they got the clothes on me from the doctor's office. They had Velcro on the sides, so it was simply sealed around me. My wife waited until the next day to explain what had happened. I wouldn't have understood a word otherwise.

She sat on a chair facing the gurney, and explained. She started with, "Dear, I love you very much, and have made sure that we will be happily together forever. When I asked you to take the 2 weeks vacation, I had already spoken to Dr. Haskell. He is a VERY specialized doctor and performs body modification for a very exclusive clientele. We are lucky we got him to do the surgery. Actually, the only reason he took the case was because of the challenges and how unique he said it was." I must have already been crying because she took a tissue and wiped my eyes as she continued, "He followed my design for this cage for you, and has made it a permanent part of you. The ring through your balls and the base cage have been welded together with chemicals, and will not come off ever again. He said yesterday that you will need a week to get back to normal. Which is extraordinary in his opinion, but he said your medical records show that you heal very quickly. I will have Kitten feed and clean you, and Precious will be here when she is unavailable, but I am going to keep you tied to this gurney until everything heals. I don't want my baby hurting himself after surgery." With that, she left.

The next week was filled with feigning watching television and crying a lot. Kitten brought lunch and dinner, and washed my wounds daily. She and Precious both were in charge of making sure I 'had relieved myself' several times a day. Each day Kitten brought me lunch, she could tell I had been crying, and made sure to comfort me. She also heard me say that I was no longer a man. I was getting very depressed and almost suicidal.

The last day of my 'gurney confinement', Kitten took a chance. She fed me lunch, then whispered to me "You are still a man, and I can prove it." She lowered one of her round firm breasts down to my mouth. I began sucking it gently, almost afraid of it. It felt so good in my mouth, and tasted of her sweet perfume, that I began nibbling, then sucking. She began moaning, and I saw her hand move into her crotch. I began sucking harder, licking her nipples, and was rewarded with another moan, and seeing her hand start moving faster. She lifted her hand to my lips and let me suck her juices from her fingertips. She said, "Only this once." She climbed on the gurney, and removed the end piece from the cage, the one with the hole going into my cock. I felt like she was squeezing me with her fist, but it also felt like that inside of my ass. She noticed that the base was also on a rotating piece, so it could be turned so I could get an erection. She turned it, then slid down my cock. Wow, did she ever feel good. She began fucking my brains out. It didn't take long until I said, "I'm going to cum!" She hopped off, and started stroking me, even put her face down next to my cock so I could cum on her face. I felt like my dick was exploding. I was cumming, but nothing was coming out.

Next I heard my wife yell, "KITTEN!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!" Kitten immediately backed into a corner in the fetal position. My wife glared at me, saying "How DARE you cheat on me!! I think I will let you see what OTHER features your new cage has now." She grabbed and pulled Kitten to her feet by her pierced nipples, then pulled her to the other room.

I waited. I knew I would be punished in some way, even though there was little I could have done to stop Kitten, seeing that I was tied and all. So I waited. Precious brought dinner, and took the bedpan I had been using, but didn't bring it back. He also brought breakfast, but still no pan. I started fearing that something was being done to the bedpan, or that I was supposed to repeat the performance from the doctor's office, but neither were true...as I soon found out.

I asked Precious about the pan, and he brought it, along with my wife. She told him to put it under me as it should be. I really had to go, but when I tried to, nothing came out. My wife laughed at my struggles, then calmly explained "Remember I said I would let the cages other features take effect? Well, this is one of them. When Dr. Haskell welded the rings together, he also cut your cock open, and installed a tiny pump. The pump has a little tire around your urethra. Whenever the connection between your base cage and the spike is broken, the pump inflates. It closes your urethra down, so NOTHING gets out. Not cum, not pee, not ANYTHING! Upon my request, he also wired the same thing to your asshole. So...if the cage comes off or gets tampered with, you shut down. End of story."

I looked at her and pleaded, "But....WHY?"

She responded, "You dare ask why after what you just did? It should be painfully OBVIOUS, WHY I did this. Oh, by the way, there is still one feature I haven't shown you yet. Since it IS electrical, there are 2 nodules that are used to charge it. They are located between your balls and your asshole. Might as well use that area for SOMETHING useful. If the charge starts failing, it has an extra battery attached that is designed to give off quite powerful electric shocks until it is on its charger. So I would advise keeping it charged."

I felt between my legs, and there they were...two small bumps fairly close together. She tossed an odd-looking butt plug with an electrical cord on it to me, and said "Here, this is the charger. Insert it, then plug it in. If you get shocked it isn't in right."

I stood there slack-jawed until she said "Well?! PLUG IT IN!" I pushed the plug in my ass, then into the wall. It swelled inside, then shocked the hell out of me. After 2 more tries (and much screaming each time I did it wrong), I figured out the little plate had to 'click' over the bumps. It swelled, then felt like it did nothing. My mistress handed me a magazine and told me to sit there until it was done.

I didn't really think about it at the time, but I DEFINITELY should have asked how I would know it was done. I found out the hard way. It gave off bursts of 3 electrical shocks every 3 seconds when the battery was full. Luckily the bursts were mild compared to the mis-charges.

So... here I am. A servant in my own house, with no way of escaping, and my...

She's coming... will continue later... if I can...

solace6
solace6
2 Followers
12