Chastity

Story Info
A princess was frustrated with her chastity belt.
11.1k words
4.74
212.7k
153

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinlee was a curious minx that courted mischief. Her father, having caught her at a tender age curiously fondling the unspeakable parts of a handsome if dull guard, had sought to protect the value of his property. Thus, Kinlee had found herself swiftly burdened with a gold chastity belt and her budding sensuality curtailed. To a point. For the golden belt clasped possessively around her tiny waist had two thin bands that crisscrossed between her legs and framed the dimples on her behind in the shape of an X, effectively preventing anything from invading the tight little channel that begged to be plundered. However, the eager little tongues and fingers of her lady's maids could and did part the thatch of golden curls to discover the hidden jewel nestled betwixt.

It was one such moment that Kinlee found herself awakened. She was sprawled on her feather mattress, her silk shift rumpled and disarrayed to expose a pert breast with its hard little rosy crown. Her new maid was kneeling between her pearly thighs, her fingers holding the sweet thighs apart as her tongue darted and lashed at the glistening bud between. Kinlee's cries and gasps floated around the circular chamber, bringing the guards stationed outside her door to hardened urgency. Kinlee arched and wiggled beneath that agile tongue, lightening heat searing her girded loins. With one last devastating lick Kinlee exploded, her fingers curling in the bedsheets as she screamed. And tried not to think what it would feel like to have a finger or tongue, nay a fierce man-sword piercing her virginal flesh.

When the last quivers had fled her aching emptiness, Kinlee pushed herself up into a sitting position. Her golden hair tumbled around her flushed heart-shaped face with pretty golden eyes, thick dark lashes and rosy bee-stung pout. She had the appearance of an innocent angel, ethereal, delicate. Yet, her golden eyes evinced a sensual appeal. Addicted to her easy lady's pleasure that was unknowingly permitted by her father (King Garbin kept a tight leash on what his daughter was up to and with whom), she was ignorant of the dark, animalistic desires her fragile beauty inspired in the heart of the hardened warriors surrounding her.

Thinking of the day ahead, her mind wandered as her maid dabbed at the musky slipperiness between her parted thighs with a damp cloth. Soon Kinlee was dressed in a foamy pale green gown with a wispy overlay sprinkled with crystals. The simple gown hugged the high mounds of her breasts and hips and floated to the tips of her matching slippers. Matching ribbons were twirled through her golden hair caught up in tiny plaits circling her head.

She raced down the narrow stone steps of her tower to the bottom floor. Custom dictated that the sisters share the upper tower chamber, but Elly was afraid of heights. Elly was Elly, and afraid of a lot of things, including the bear of a warrior that arrived last night. Prince Draven de Kerr had the good fortune of being handsome, golden and big - everywhere. Elly and Kinlee had snuck into the secret passages that riddled the castle to spy on the man their father had selected to be Elly's husband. Elly was two years older than Kinlee, and of an age their father decreed she was to be married.

Prince Draven was the second son of the King of Landes, which bordered their Kingdom on the left side. On the right side was the Queendom of Harkness. Originally the three countries formed one Kingdom, but the not so large country had split over four hundred years ago between three ambitious princes. Their father the King, nearing his time and seeing how the wind was blowing, sought a way to keep his sons from warring and breaking the Queen's heart. He had divided the country into three principalities to prevent civil war. Ever since, petty rivalries had riddled the three countries, but full scale war had never seemed a viable option when their 'would be' enemies were cousins.

Despite only one candle in the chamber being lit, luck had given them quite a show of what Elly could expect, and made Kinlee envious. They had watched as Prince Draven had bent a young widowed servant over the edge of the bed, flipped her skirts over her back and vigorously eased himself between her eager buttocks. Long, tanned fingers gripped and molded a dangling breast through cloth while his other hand had disappeared beneath the front of her skirts as his hips slapped against her bottom, hard. The pretty widow had gasped and squealed her pleasure as the Prince grunted to a fascinating climax.

Elly had quivered at the sight of all that bronze masculinity, her mouth moving soundlessly. Kinlee had watched in awe, twinges of heat thrumming between her thighs, her nipples near to bursting.

Unexpectedly, Draven had scooped up the young widow and carried her to a chair by the fire. Directly facing them. The widow wiggled on his lap, her head tipped back to enjoy his kisses, and before long, he began to lift her up and down on his slippery sword. "Dear Lord," Elly finally gasped. "He will split me in two!" Kinlee slapped her hand across her mouth to catch her giggles.

By not so much as a flicker of an eyelash did Draven let on he heard as he worked the lucscious wench on his fierce cock.

~*~

Elly's eyes widened with relief upon spying her sister and quickly shoed the maid from her chamber. As soon as the door closed, Elly stood before Kinlee, tugging on the neckline of her gown. "What do you think?" The blue gown was the exact shade of Elly's eyes, and flattered the red-gold hair that hung straight to her bottom.

"Perfect," Kinlee replied honestly, taking in her sister's serene beauty and voluptuous curves. "He will not be able to resist you." Kinlee wiggled her brows, which drew a gasp of laughter from her sister.

"Do you think of nothing else?" her sister admonished lightly.

"I am twenty-three and soon to wither away like a dried up old witch. Let father take away your chocolates and see if you don't crave them," Kinlee pouted.

~*~

Kinlee was on the way to the main hall, having escaped her lady's maid, when a hand lashed out and caught her wrist, dragging her into a tiny alcove. Curious, she let herself be drawn forward. She giggled when she discovered it was Jerim, a cute palace guard. He was a year or two older than her that had a fascination with her breasts. Not bountiful like her sister's, whose swayed as she walked, Kinlee's were tiny and firm like young apples. Nevertheless Jerim worshipped them, sprouting terrible poetry that was unfailingly sweet.

He fell to his knees before her, clasping her hand in his and pressing moist kisses against the soft flesh of her inner wrist. "Your breasts are sweet and firm, like fresh churned cream."

"Jerim, please," she whispered, biting her lip to keep from smiling at his earnestness. Her Lady's maid would discover her gone any moment now, and her quick break of freedom would be extinguished.

She glanced quickly over her shoulder, but was easily distracted by his warm mouth nuzzling the bend in her arm. She had let Jerim touch her breasts rarely, and only once suckle a pebbled crown with his mouth through the thin cloth of her gown. As Kinlee enjoyed the pleasing caresses, the memory of those golden fingers squeezing the widow's fullness flew back to her mind. Oh, to have a lover to command her and fill her to brimming...

"Kinleanne!"

"Vargos!" she gasped, tugging her arm from her swain's and spinning around. She blushed at the irritation clear to see on the steward's face.

"A moment with you is worth facing the displeasure of a thousand gods, my lady!" Jerim whispered as he rose, following in the wake of the stern right hand of the king. Kinlee chewed on her bottom lip after they disappeared. Would she ever know what it was like to have a lover do wicked things to her body? And would even one god be displeased, let alone care?

As she left the alcove, her sister caught up with her. Elly towed her towards the gardens.

"Well?" Kinlee asked after her sister's silence seemed never to end. Kinlee could see she was clear to bursting with news.

"He objects."

"Objects? What? How could that lustful creature look at you and not fall to his knees?" Kinlee asked incredously.

"Your utter belief in that statement is sweet. But it is not I that he objects to. It is marriage."

"Does he have rocks for brains? Surely he intends begetting an heir? And if he does so with you, he stands to inherit a kingdom."

"I believe father canvassed that issue with him to no avail."

"Hmm. I bet father did not expect that."

"No. Hence Prince Draven has been detained indefinitely in his chamber to reconsider father's 'generous offer'."

"Ah. Still, it is probably good for father's constitution not to get everything his way." She met her sister's serene gaze for a long pause, before both princesses burst out laughing.

~*~

"Father suggested I seduce him. If his seed takes, Prince Draven must marry me."

Kinlee looked at Elly's serene face, her own avid with curiosity. "Will you do it?" she whispered back. They were taking turns looking through the peep hole over the fireplace, as they had done every evening for the past seven nights. Prince Draven was striding back and forward, his face thunderous, hands on hips. Not even the serving lass he had tumbled earlier had lightened up his disposition.

"He is very...virile."

"Mmm," Kinlee murmured encouragingly. She would love to see his fierce sword again. Perhaps she should send him another willing servant to see if he had everything he needed?

"And the maids certainly enjoy what he does to them."

"Oh, yes, he does seem concerned with their pleasure." Remembering their cries, her nether regions tingled.

"So I suggested to father that you seduce him."

"What!" Kinlee cried, turning to her sister as if she had grown two heads. Belatedly she clapped her hand over her mouth and quickly turned back to squint through the tiny hole. Prince Draven stood still with his back to them.

"Prince Draven would never suspect. You could pretend to be a maid."

"What... did father say?" Kinlee swallowed hard, her mind racing. The thought of losing her virginity was enticing. And there was a certain added spice in knowing it would be out of the marriage bed. And then there was the actual man in question...Kinlee shivered as she imagined his impressive sword spearing between her spread thighs.

"He was agreeable."

Just like that. Kinlee felt faint. "But...but..."

~*~

Kinlee wanted desperately to scratch. The stiff fabric of the chemise beneath her dowdy brown gown itched at her pampered flesh no end. Yet carrying the tray filled with steaming food and wine took both hands and all her concentration. Her only consolation was the fine silk stockings held up by frilly garters that whispered beneath her skirt. Those she had slipped on while her maid had been distracted organising the tray for her father's prisoner. Her hair was scraped back in a tight bun that hurt, but unknowingly served to highlight the fragility of her features and large golden eyes.

Her knees quaked with the knowledge that she would finally have her wish. Would it be quick? He did seem to delight in taking his time. Would it hurt? He was extremely large. Her channel clenched in a mixture of excitement and protest at the forthcoming abuse.

The guard held open the door, not so much as glancing at her. She strode into the chamber, head lowered. The door was shut firmly behind her. Her hands trembled as she moved toward the side table, making the dishes rattle. Large warm hands covered hers from behind, guiding the heavy tray to safety. She felt his warmth at her back, his breath stirring the tendrils at her nape. She stood there breathing in the manly scent of him, unable to move as his lips brushed the side of her neck. His fingers slid up her slender arms, lightly brushing the sides of her breasts. She arched, her bottom pressingly lightly against that hardening part of him. He groaned, pushing her hips up firm against the table with the press of his hard body.

His fingers firmly closed around the small mounds of her breasts as his mouth nuzzled her neck. Kinlee struggled to breathe as he moulded them to his hands, his thumbs discovering the hard pebbled tips.

One hand slid down over her hip and thigh to tug up the hem of her skirts. "Oh, yes," she breathed, her head turning to his. Her golden eyes focused on the sensual lips before they crushed hers. Her lips parted easily beneath the force of his kiss, his tongue sliding deep.

He groaned against her lips as he found the wetness between her thighs, his finger circling her needy bud before ducking down and finding the snug little entrance. She gasped as his eased a finger inside of her, her knees trembling at the hereto unknown glorious sensation. But she wanted more. She wanted all of him. Her father would skin her alive to discover the brew she consumed to prevent a babe, but she intended enjoying every inch of their captive for as long as possible.

His finger eased inside of her in time with the flicking of his tongue. He treated her like she wasn't a favoured treat to be savoured, but instead a forbidden delight that must be satiated. His other fingers tugged at the ties of her bodice, and his hand slid between the gaping material to discover the soft warmth of her breast.

"You are eager, Your Highness," she gasped as her hand pressed against the front of his breeches. The heat of him was seductive, his length and girth impressive. She had dreamed of him inside of her, only to waken to her young maid's tongue.

"And you are wet enough to enchant the devil himself."

"I am needy," she breathed as he eased another finger inside of her, stretching her. Her palm rubbed up and down the length of his shaft as fire burned between her thighs.

"Aye, I heed your sorrowful state and endeavour to rectify it urgently."

Her moistened lips twitched at playful banter. "Your amorous state lends truth to your words, and this pleases me."

"I will please you with more than words if that is your wish."

"I wish..." She whimpered as his thumb tormented her needy bud.

She was unprepared for when the door banged against the far wall. She jerked in Prince Draven's arms, and could have keened out in frustration as his warmth withdrew from her.

"I trust you have everything you need, Your Highness." The steward's voice made her eyes widen in alarm as a tiny moan escaped her. Vargos! Why him, why now? Didn't he know of the King's ruse? She could not be certain he was doing this out of spite, and therefore feared he would give the game away before she even had a chance to lose her virginity. Kinlee hastily tied her bodice and shook her skirt. Smoothing back her hair, she ducked beneath Prince Draven's arm and escaped the chamber, careful to keep her face lowered.

Truly, she wished the pox on Vargos.

~*~

Kinlee paced her chamber, fuming at finding herself again bearing the weight of the chastity belt. She had had a golden opportunity and failed to rid herself of her cursed virgnity. That pricked at her.

To her further frustration, her father banned her from Prince Draven's chamber for two days while he sent an old chrone in her place. Her father planned to save Prince Draven's juices for their consummation. Kinlee had rolled her eyes at this, for her father need not have bothered. Prince Draven had plenty of stamina and juices to share about.

~*~

Kinlee had barely stepped in the room before she had the tray removed from her hands and found herself lifted off the ground. She was tumbled onto her back onto the bed, bouncing softly on the feathers. Prince Draven stood looking down at her, a tiny smile curling his lips. Kinlee blushed at the intent in those devilish green eyes.

"I was hoping it was you. I am curious to discover if your neediness has abated."

"Oh," she murmured in wondrous surprise, not uttering so much as a protest as he pushed up her skirts. She squirmed slightly on the bed, knowing the answer he would find.

"I dreamed of you, an insatiable minx that rode me until I expired from lust."

"Oh, if only that were true." Her head fell back on the feathered mattress as warm hands slid up her inner thighs. She was unable to hide the quivers that raced through her.

"Are there none here that could see to your needs?" he asked curiously. His fingers found the fleece of golden curls at their apex.

"My father is known for his wicked temper and cunning ways."

"Ah, that would pose a problem to any maid." His gentle strokes made her purr. She tugged at the ties of her gown, baring her breasts to his interested gaze.

"You do not know the half of it." She squirmed on his seeking fingers as she pulled the pins from her hair. He swept the pins onto the floor as he leaned over and kissed her. His thighs were firmly planted between her spread ones, and Kinlee could have sighed with the pleasure of that knowledge alone. It would finally happen. The thought of Vargas entered her mind. "We must hasten," she urged against his warm lips, her fingers finding the ties of his straining breeches.

He rained kisses down her throat and lower until he caught a rosy nipple in his seeking mouth. She arched, lightening sizzling down to where his fingers played with her dewy flesh. Kinlee yanked at his leather breeches, cursing as they refused to give. Plunging her hand down the front of his breeches, her squirming fingers discovered his velvety heat. He groaned, and Kinlee stilled. "Am I hurting you?" she whispered, gently patting the swollen flesh in apology for any harm done.

"No...no," he muttered against her breast. Kinlee frowned at his unconvincing denial, then shrugged. No doubt she would suffer pain from this fierce weapon before long, so fair was fair. Then the thought was lost as a finger plunged inside of her. "Oh!"

Kinlee focused on the sensations of that small appendage stroking inside of her, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip. Heat seeped up over her chest and face as a familiar tightness wound in her belly, making her writhe and ache. She practically tore at his breeches, dragging him out to play. Her exploring caresses of his shaft and twin globes became bolder, silently urging him on.

Just as things were becoming desperate down there, Kinlee was relieved when he pulled her up to sit on the bed then tugged her dress over her head and threw it aside. Her hair tumbled down around her shoulders in golden disarray, and he cupped her face and kissed her, hard. His breathing was decidedly uneven as she pumped her hand up and down the long, lovely length of his shaft as her other hand tickled and teased his balls. Moisture beaded at the top of the glorious column, and her nail curiously explored him. He jerked out of her hold with a guttural swear.

She coaxed him back with consolatory kisses over his chest. She found his nipple with its small nubbin and sucked experimentally. He groaned, all the while thrumming the needy bud between her legs as a finger massaged a glorious spot inside of her. As her nail again returned to that intriguing slit, she found herself flat on her back on the bed, legs jerked wide and her bottom dragged to the edge of the bed before she could blink. Then her whole world stopped as she finally felt the full threat of him poised against her tiny gate.

Her old nurse's warnings about the pain and blood finally took root. She squeezed her eyes shut and waited. And waited. Finally she opened her eyes and frowned up at him. He smiled wickedly, then thrust hard. She gasped, squirming around the fullness of him stretching her unbearably. He groaned, drawing back slightly before forging even deeper. Kinlee bit the back of her hand to stop her scream, not liking this -- him - at all. Tears clouded her eyes as he surged unmercifully deeper. She wiggled slightly to try and create some room, but it didn't help. If anything, he felt bigger. He was like a blacksmith's hammer, all brute force, prodding deeper with unmerciful haste.