Chastity in the Dark

Story Info
Chastity gets her 'scene'
1.2k words
3.86
22k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xoltol
Xoltol
7 Followers

Unsure of how she got here or even where she was, she crawled around the dark damp concrete floor feeling her way for something to cover up with. She knew she was naked, except for the open dress shirt without buttons. She crawled around for what feels like hours not once finding a door, window or a way out. Her leg hurt, but she couldn't figure out why. That was until something started to crawl up her leg. Throwing the rat off of her she felt a gaping wound on the outside of her thigh just above the knee; still fresh but it had stopped bleeding.

She tried to stand, but as she did her leg gave way and she whacked her head on a pipe. Rubbing her head trying to console herself, she saw a man almost illuminated through the darkness laughing at her. Without warning he struck her across the face causing her lip to bleed. "What was that for?"

"You'll see." Screaming, she came to. She was awake, must have been a dream. Check the leg. It was clean, not a scratch. Her head was the same way. she must have drank too much again. did she find her way to the basement of the frat house? The mildew stench seemed to fill the room and she couldn't escape the cold, hard, unforgiving floor no matter what position she tried to adjust for.

"Baby, come on! This isn't funny. Let me out!" The only response she received was from her own words echoing back to her from against the walls. "I'm scared. Please turn the lights on... Okay I get it... Please turn the lights on... something. I know you're there baby, just let me out!" but still no response. After a while she feels a hand on the back of her neck. The grip seems familiar and she smiles, comforted.

She has waited for this, her fantasy of being taken this way. She and her boy had talked about it many times. Chastity wasn't really that into James, but he had money, nice things, and the most important -- he bought her just about anything she wanted. James didn't know Chastity that well (even though they had been together for a little over a year), but he knew she was the hottest little piece of ass at their College. Every guy wanted her. Chastity brought up James' inadequacies after every session. She was a real bitch, but she was good to have on the arm of the lead singer of the hottest metal band in the state. He tried to keep her happy so though it wasn't James' thing, they have tried 'rape' scenes before but it never seemed to fulfill her the way she thought it would. There was always something too safe about it. No real sense of danger.

There was something different about this time. Whether it was her unknown whereabouts, or the cold pitch black, mildewed, warehouse vibe that came from where she was. She was finally going to get the fantasy she had asked for. The grip on her neck gets tighter going from the back to the front of her neck; pulling her up all the way to her feet. He throws her back. She flies smacking against a wall and landing on a mattress that stinks of stale sex, liquor, and piss. Was it just the mattress or had that smell permeated the room? It didn't matter to her anymore. All she could focus on was how wet she had became when he just picked her up as if she was nothing, and threw her.

"Baby is it really you?" all she could hear were grunts from her partner not quite affirming her question. As he came closer she could hear the faint sound of him getting himself off. He leaned over her pinning her to the bed. He shoved his cock in her mouth with no mercy. She reached up to grab his ass, but he quickly pulled out of her smacking her in the face with it. Then proceeded to grab her hands and held them down with both of his hands. He was now leaning over her fucking her mouth like it was her tight wet pussy yearning to be fucked. She tried to pull away to breathe but he pressed harder grinding against her face.

Pulling out, he flipped her over putting her in a headlock as he started to thrust two of his large fingers deep into her cunt. "Do you feel that? You see how ready I am for you?" Again, the only response were his guttural grunts which only got louder and faster the more into it he became. Letting go of his grip hold on her neck, he took hold of her hips and forced her tight little pussy onto his cock. It wasn't larger, but it was wider than she remembered. Feeling the walls of her pussy throbbing, clenching against him; she was too excited to concentrate. When he tired of her pussy he rammed into her ass with no remorse. Driving home deep into her hole.

"God damn it James! That fucking hurts!" No sooner than she had finished her sentence, was there a knife at her throat. Not the one they had teased and fooled around with before. This one was sharper, more curved. She couldn't see it but when she lifted her hand to feel it, the handle was much more detailed, more ornate than the one she was used to. Quickly he took her hand in his free one and pinned it against her back, lifting it to get her to arch more.

"Shut up." His voice was hoarse, not like James' usually was. He did have a concert tonight she thought to herself and let it go, getting into the rhythm of his pounding. She was never allowed to come before James, at least not without his permission. This time was different she had lost control of her orgasm. The only thing she somewhat had control of, was gone. Over and over she came; thanking him every time.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck it harder." He put the knife closer to her throat, this time pushing the point closer to her jaw near her ear, barely piercing the skin. After that he lost control throwing the knife down, forcing her face into the mattress that smelled wet; almost standing over her fucking her ass hard. Chastity realized it wasn't about her anymore. He didn't want to hear what she had to say, he was just using her. This turned her on more than she thought it would and she came a few more times before he finished deep in her ass.

"Again!" she whined as he exited her and repositioned her on her back. He hit her hard once across the face knocking her out cold. When she came to she was in bed, and she could hear James screaming from the bottom of the stairs.

"Chastity?" she yelled back at him, with stars in her eyes, it was the first time she realized she was falling in love with him. "Where have you been?" she only laughed at him, he often fooled around with her like this. "Don't laugh you little bitch, where the fuck have you been?! This is the fourth concert you've missed. What is so funny? Jesus Christ you smell like shit and come." Chastity looked at James and noticed this time it wasn't a game. "Answer me!"

Xoltol
Xoltol
7 Followers