Chaswell's Welcome Home

Story Info
Your average Jo Blow comes home to a true sight to behold.
1.1k words
3.73
68k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keyboard's sticky" she snorted with raised eyebrow.

"Yeah well it happens when you live at the damn thing, eating and such."

"You sure it's not the obscene amounts of porn you watch?"

Another snide smirk. This woman was infuriating.

"You know I don't watch porn."

"No sluts out there as sexy as me? You know you want to get on this."

Marge turned in her tight maroon pencil skirt. She bent over the nearest desk to shove her posterior in his face. Ugh, this woman. Unattractive with hips that should never be accentuated with a skirt such as that and onion bagel breath with snagel tooth. What a nightmare and she's trying to talk to him about pornography and get him to look at her ass... Gods, make it stop.

He twisted in his chair away from the horrors that bent before him. He looked at the clock. Ten more minutes. He chanted it under his breath as mantra "Ten more minutes, ten more minutes..." He could do this. Clenching his jaw, he straightened his desk, emptied his trash, and set his computer to defragment. The end of yet another "groundhog" day.

Entering his suburban flat, Chaswell Fink, kicked an overstuffed bunny out of the front entry. A back pack lay open with papers strewn about in the foyer, markers rolled around haphazardly. He sighed. Wasn't today Elena's day to come by and clean? He pondered the schedule as he deposited his paperwork and briefcase on the entry table.

Upon the removal of his jacket he remembered that today was in fact Elena's day to clean and that Molly, his 6 year old, would be over at the Lindquist's house for the evening. He also noticed that he wasn't alone in the house. Chas loosened his tie and slipped off his loafers. He heard the hum of a radio the nearer he got to the kitchen, where he then hesitated hearing something else, a moan, a sigh. He turned toward the den.

Stealthily Chaswell Fink neared the doorway. Imagine his surprise finding his neighbors wife pressed up against the large double paned, floor to ceiling windows buck ass nude. She curled her fingers on and whimpered into the glass. Her manufactured body heaved and shuddered as she rose with a squeal to her tip toes.

Chas' eyes worked slowly down the bleach blonde, tanning bed body to see what caused the fuss. Elena. There his maid was beneath the 5'10 woman working her with the handle of a duster, while licking the woman to her enthusiastic moans. Elena faced toward the woman's (most certainly) waxed muff sucking away at her clit as if it were a teat. Elena rammed the duster handle in and out of his neighbor's wife with growing intensity. Surely this would be enough to make a grown man hard but it wasn't until she slipped the handle from the woman and slapped the blonde's ripe round buttock with its slick wet handle, that he groaned having to undo his pants.

Thankfully due to the radio neither had heard him. He waited, hesitant the spell had broken. It hadn't. Elena pulled the leggy blonde toward the couch and forced her down. She removed her required maid's uniform excruciatingly slow. Watching her untie the apron and drop it to the floor as the blonde panted, begged, and touched herself, made his cock throb. Leaning in the doorway he slipped a hand inside his slacks and began to stroke himself. Elena'd always been a particularly attractive woman. She was petite, shy, had short pixie spiked mahogany colored hair with large brown doe eyes and a quiet demeanor. He never looked at her as a sexual being before now. In this new light, she was a commanding presence. Her pixie body with pert dark nipples only enhanced the scene unfolding before his eyes.

Now fully undressed, Elena's dark Dominican form stepped onto and over the blonde. She tilted the woman's head up with a kiss and tug of her hair, then pulled the commercial beauty to her tiny well groomed pussy. The quiet order Elena gave and the tiny strip of dark hair that led to her garden of pleasures had Chaswell swoon. He had to hold himself against the doorway as he stroked himself harder, tighter, and unrelentingly. He'd only seen this behavior in movies and read about it in forums. So fucking sexy! He stifled a groan by licking his palm for lubricant.

Elena gripped Chaswells neighbor's wife by her bottled blonde hair and forced her enhanced lips to her pixie perfect pussy. Elena threw her head back as the woman obliged, noisily sucking, slurping and licking. Elena rubbed the woman's scalp with her fingers as the blonde did her work, Chaswell could feel his own ability to maintain wane as he jerked himself past the point of no return. He rubbed the head of his cock against the coolness of the molding surrounding the doorway. The feeling had him close his eyes almost letting him miss the most spectacular sight he'd ever beheld this side of his daughter being born.

Opening his eyes, Chaswell Fink saw Elena's legs quiver and tense. She placed her weight via hands on the back of the couch as she lifted one leg and then the other over the blonde's shoulders and back of couch. The blondes head wobbled as she moaned into the pixies muff and supported her with hands gripped about her ass. Now sitting astride his neighbor's wife's face, Elena ground her slick little pussy against the woman's enhanced lips. Her eyes fluttered open and shut as she neared her end, she began to pant and squeal as she leaned back laying her head on the other woman's knees in a remarkably acrobatic arch.

Chaswell ground his teeth, attempting to keep his impending climax to himself. With a few last thrusts he watched as Elena arched her knees and pelvis away from the blonde's face and squirt all over the woman, the couch, floor behind it, as well as a little that hotly hit the tip of his desperately needy cock, inspiring Chaswells most intense climax ever. He spurted thick gooey strands, as he turned, exhausted into the door jam. He watched the blonde revel in the glorious wet disaster, kissing the insides of Elena's thighs then help Elena back to a typical sitting position where the two talked in Elena's home language and clothe themselves. Chaswell shakily retrieved his shoes, coat, and briefcase to make a quiet exit into the garage where he cleaned himself up.

He composed a letter to leave on the entry table, "Elena, I would be glad to have you come by three times a week, should you be so inclined. Sincerely, C.F" and left it quietly behind as he gave a subtle nod to the singing woman that was now happily vacuuming his living room as he made his way upstairs.