Chat Friend

Story Info
How chat turned into reality.
1.7k words
3.52
35.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my new posting. this story is based on a real chat that happened during this April. This is how one of my chat friends shows her boobs on net during the chat. And later enjoyed fuck with me.

--------------------------------------------------

I used to chat on net. Some times some gals feels free to chat on sex also. Once while chatting I found a gal chatting in yahoo. She was waiting for her b/f to be online I intercepted her and asked for her age, sex and location. She described herself as 21 f from Ludhiana, Punjab, India. Studying in final year of her graduation. Her name was Neena. She was mistaken by my chat ID which was quite similar as of her b/f who was at present abroad. And I also pretended as her b/f.

So while chatting I gathered some information about her. And came to know that she was fucked by her b/f before leaving abroad. And she was fearing of pregnancy. I suggested her to wait for another day or two before taking any step. She agreed and asked me to be on chat after four days.

So when she came to chat on next date she told that she had her periods. She was feeling a bit relieved. So going through the chat that day I asked her I want to see her heart. (I mean to say about her boobs). First she didn't understand but later when she understand the meaning she said that I have already seen her heart and seen her fully also. I pressed her so much that she agreed to show for a while on cam. I said ok and then she slowly unbuttoned her shirt partly and pulled up her boobs a little. It goes on like this for about two chat sessions and on the third session I asked her to came wearing some sexy and see through bra next time. She agreed.

So on the next chat session I asked her whether she wore that type of bra that day and she nodded yes. I asked her to show. And she asked me to wait as there was some one in the café and she might be noticed doing this. So after about five mins she said ok and lifted her shirt up and showed her boobs with bra

She was so much in control of me that she did whatever me said. I asked her to open up the bra and show her boobs fully open before the cam. And she accepted. I clicked the picture and saved it to my pc.

She even played with her boobs for me showing it on cam.

All this was going on just as a live cam show on the net. Later she was feeling so hot by chat that she started saying that she is so hot now that she wants my cock right now as her pussy was in need of a cock and it is itching in her pussy. I asked her if she want to have cock so madly she can have it of my friend and he can satisfy you, as me (her b/f) was much far away from her right now. She said what you will think about me for having sex with his friend. I said no matter its common in western countries and here all guys and gals enjoy this as a change. During chat she also showed her panty also.

I asked for her favorite position to get fucked. She replied as me on top of her as it gives deep penetration. When me asked for doggy she replied it is ok but it pains her but she would be feel her pleasure to oblige me in all positions of fuck. I asked her when I will be back in India during November this year and will take her to some hill station and fuck her for 15 days continuously. She said ok. I asked her that she would have to remain fully naked while in hotel room for all the days during stay at hill station, and there will be fuck and fuck only and no other things are to be done. She said it will be a great occasion for her. As she was dying for sex. She was seemed to be so desperate for sex that she agreed for having sex with my friend during my absence, but with taking precautionary measures for pregnancy.

So other day when we were chatting I asked her again if she is ready to get fucked by my friend she agreed and told that she had started taking pills for avoiding any unwanted pregnancy. And asked me to tell my friend on phone and contact her for the meeting place. I said ok.

And next day I called her as a friend of her b/f and asked her to meet at my place. And the time was fixed for next day.

On fixed time she came to my house. After some initial chat I made a move and caught hold her hands and pulled her to my side and put my lips on her lips. She responded the kiss. Then I slowly started pressing her boobs and she started moaning with ecstasy. Slowly I pulled her top upside and started squeezing her boobs over the bra. And I put her hand on my cock over the pant. And she started caressing it over the pant while kissing and fondling was going on. Then I removed her shirt and jeans and she was only in matching see through bra and panty. She was looking like a sex a goddess showing 36-size boobs. Which were fully hard by then. Then she undressed me and I undid her bra and panty also and she was stark naked in front of me.

We both were hot by then. Her pussy was shaved. I started caressing her pussy and she started squeezing by cock madly. I then made her sit on bed and me stood on floor and my cock was right before her lips in a saluting position. I guided my cock deep into her mouth and she started sucking it like a lollypop. While I caressed and squeezed her boobs. After about five minutes of her mouth fucking. She become so hot that she was virtually begging for a fuck. And was saying please fuck me now I cant wait any more. And she wants my cock inside her pussy. And wanted to get her pussy being tore her as she got fucked for more than a month now. Juices were dripping of her pussy and making her pussy lips wet.

Then I made her lie on bed on her back on the bed and placed a pillow under her ass to lift up her swollen pussy and penetrating deep will be easy. I lifted her legs up and placed them on my shoulders and pushed my cock inside her in a single stroke and she made a high scream as my cock rammed her pussy. Then after getting adjusted to my huge cock inside her tight pussy she also responding to my strokes and started enjoying my heavy strokes. She was moaning in pleasure and was saying:-

Daal do poora meri choot ke ander mere raja. Meri choot ko phaad do jaise mera b/f pharta hai. Daal do poora ander aur meri choot ka bharta ban do, meri choot bahut din se pyasi hai. Jab se woh abroad gaya hai main to lund ke liye taras rahi hoon. Is ka paani poori tarah se nikal do. Aur ab jab tak who wapis nahin aata tum mujhe choda karo. Meri chhot ki pyass bhuja diya karo. Is main aag bahut lagti hai. Main thumhare pass chudwane ke liye apne aap aa jaya karoongi. Maine kaha koi baat nahin jab dil kare tum mujhe phone kar dena main thumheh chod ke liye hazir ho jaoonga aur thumahari choot ki pyass bhuja doonga.

(Please insert fully your cock inside me and tore it fully just as my b/f do. Tear it and crush it like anything. My pussy is hungry from the day my b/f left for abroad. And I want cock madly. Make me cum fully. And till he comes back you fuck me regularly. I will come to you to get my pussy fucked. I said ok, just call me on phone. I will be ready to fuck your pussy till you feel satisfied).

I stroked her pussy so hard that she said that she is more satisfied by my cock rather than her b/f as my cock is even bigger and thicker than her b/f. I stroked her almost 15 minutes and she experienced multiple orgasms for about three times. And I finally exploded and sprayed all my cum on her shaven pussy, belly, boobs and part in her mouth also, which she swallowed fully and sucked my cock dry. And we lay exhausted on bed for about 20 minutes.

Then after some time I asked whether she want more for today and she nodded yes. Then I took her to bathroom and started fucking her in doggy position. While squeezing her boobs hardly. And while fucking her in doggy she was screaming madly to fuck more harder and harder and satisfy her fully. I asked her whether she want to be get fucked in all the three holes at a time. By three guys at a time, she agreed for this also as she was so feeling so pleasure in getting fucked. So after a long fuck in bathroom, when I was about to cum I pushed out of her pussy and put my cock on her lips so that she would drink all my cum and she obliged me by sucking me dry.

Then we had a bath together and while taking bath some mischief were going on regularly.

After that she was so much exhausted that she was not able to move properly to bedroom. And in the bedroom she rested for almost two hours (in nude Position). And before leaving to her house she planted a deep kiss for a satisfying session of her fuck and left for her house. And to get fucked in all holes next time.

------------------------------------------

Then after some days I called her to get her all the holes filled.