Chat: Learning to Be Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers

SxGrrl: it’s late

redapple: yeah redapple: ill try sleep tonight

SxGrrl: oh my god i really need a boy. I got to make some phone calls.

redapple: me too

SxGrrl: I think you got one ;) SxGrrl: **French Kiss**

*************

Things were coming at me faster now, this confusing whirl. I felt like a wax figurine that was totally melting. All propriety falling away, dripping off me, and just this body of senses, smells and touch. The pit of my stomach was so warm and my heart skipping along, my cheeks were warm, and when he comes home! I go to meet him like a little bird. This little warm liquid pool waiting at the door.

I came home today from classes and went to my room, looking in the closet at the *special* outfits just for us, just for in this space. I had lots now! He was picking things out and bringing them home even, and i would pout, saying that we needed to go shopping TOGETHER. He would smile, a little forlorn and apologize. But it was on his mind and he would see something, and knew i would like it - if i didn’t we could take it back. I ‘always’ liked them. We never took them back. Though we agreed that the bikini needed to stay in the drawer.

I slipped out of my white top, my bra and skirt and panties and stood in the mirror. I was pretty. Everyone loved blondes and I was blonde, my narrow waist and nice hips, not real wide - enough to tell I was a girl - the curve of my abdomen into my puss was my best asset it looked so great. When I stood a certain way my puss would just pout out between my legs, it was like a little peach hanging there between my legs. Same color even, with little short blonde hairs. I loved my breasts, they hung down slightly which was perfect for the low cut outfits i liked so much. From the side you could see a line under my boobs. I threw my hair back and lay my fingers on my tummy pressing lower and into the light bush cover of my puss. Wish I had SxGrrl online right now. I was always horny but still not a fuck in over a year, a year. I stood in the mirror again and looked at myself from behind. I had really long legs. Even when I stood with my legs together, my thighs parted, you could still see my little pussy pucker. Right at the bottom of my nice round ass!

I was going out more now, but I came to the conclusion that there were plenty of boys around, enough boys, but none that were for me. All so young, so surfer dudy, t shirts and stupid. It was all very confusing.

The events of the last weeks were so intense and close together, I couldn’t process.

I reached in the closet and took the red sarong, slipping it around myself and tieing it up, it fit perfectly. I was barefoot. It was the only thing on me. One thing. The silk felt so light. I still felt naked with it on and could feel myself going wet. My bare puss was just behind, just above the hem. From the side you could see my whole breast, only my nipples were hidden. He would be home soon.

The sarong tended to ride up my thighs when i worked around the house. At first I was very conscious of that and kept it pulled down. Then I started wearing panties but did not like the panty line (or the way I felt not feeling completely naked). Anyway dad would be home working, or helping or watching tv. And gradually i sort of just lost track, and so there I would be vacuuming or something, and realize that it was nearly up to my waist, I’d look over at daddy and just say, “Sorry,” and slip it back down around myself.

Last week i walked by and he was watching me casually, a slight smile.

“Come over here,” he said.

I walked over and stood by him, my heart patting away. My ears red poking out from my hair. I was like this little rabbit. His pet cat. I loved him telling me what to do. He even started calling me his little kitten.

“This is your favorite outfit isn’t it?”

“I like all of them!”

“Yeah, but you wear this one most.”

He lay his hands on both my hips and turned me so my back was to him.

“This was the first one i picked out.” He tippled his fingers down the small of my back.

I didn’t say anything, but i involuntarily was arching my back again. I knew he could see me. But he was always careful. WE were always careful now. His hands slid over my body but remained on the silky fabric. Even though his fingers now would press far into the folds of my body it was always over the thin fabrics i wore.

Then I felt it. My pussy had gotten so wet, i could feel it squishing when I walked. While he had his hands on my ass and i had clenched just a little, this thin stream of cum began to trickle *shining* down my leg, the inside of my left leg. When i felt it release it was like I was about to come, and the cool trickle down the inside of my thigh caused me to clench my puss and ass again, over and over, causing another gush of pussy juices down my thighs. I was trying to catch my breath. The inside of my legs streaked with come.

My dad saw it too! I felt his hands pause, he was trembling. I didn’t move, i too was shaking. All was silent. And i began to step away from him.

He whispered, “Wait. Just. . .”

And I felt his fingers at the inside of my thigh just at my knee touching the come running down my leg, and then he slid his fingers up, softly, slowly sliding up my leg lubricated with my own come.

I arched my back and without being able to control myself sighed and cooed out, “Mmmmm.” Nothing had ever felt so good in my life.

He slid his hand all the way up, up under my sarong, up along my bare skin, sliding along the path of come which was inside my thighs. Up up to my inner thigh, the top of my inner thigh and the edges of my puss between my legs. He was touching the hairs of my bare pussy completely wet now with come.

My head was hanging down from my shoulders. Motionless. He always knew it was bare, he could see me in these outfits. He could basically see my bare pussy any time he wanted to these days. I probably would even have let him lift up my skirt or open my tops. I loved his eyes on me. My nakedness beneath the silk. But he touched me there this time.

“Dad. No. We better not.” But not a move i made, in fact i leaned back and bent forward slightly. Giving him perfect access. I was bending with straight legs exposing myself to him totally. Yielding.

He was cupping my pussy, letting his fingers run along the length of my cleft, pushing my lips open, exposing my pink pussy center. I was sliding against his hand, He was running his fingers from the top of my pussy mound right back to my ass, right over my anus and back down along my thighs again.

“You have to stop,” I said again. Whimpering.

God I wanted at least his finger in me! Put your fingers inside me!! But he didn’t. That was all he did. He said not another word. I turned to him. My eyes were wild. I was glowing, a fire raging through me. He was so still.

My sarong was still sitting up over my ass, my back arched to him. I hurt with desire, just that little finger inside, up into my belly. Instead of on my tummy - In my tummy! But he was just rubbing his thumb across his fingers; feeling my come, the desire in his eyes. Lost. The smell of sex was all around us.

And then he looked me in the eyes, “I’m sorry. You surprised me.”

Later that evening we talked a little about what happened. I was sitting on the sofa, my knees toward him. I was holding them tight together, tugging the sarong down around myself. Still I glowed. And we agreed to cool it off with the idea being that the special outfits were just too much, and that therefore I needed to wear more. Maybe not a lot more, but more.

In our muddled state, and even as we spoke, i felt his hand first on my knee and then my tummy stroking me as we spoke. Then, we agreed I should wear at least three items of clothing, to include my special outfits. I told him I really liked the outfits and wanted to keep wearing them, that I liked our shopping. That I only wanted to cool it - a little. More than we had. So we agreed to cool it.

But even as we were talking, his hand had fallen from my belly and was brushing down into my mound pushing the red fabric between my legs as he did.

I looked at my lap, “Like right now,” I said. “I think that is too far.”

He took his hand back up to my tummy, and kept rising, “Is this?” I could feel his fingers tracing my skin over the silk. I was wet.

And his hands now were tracing the edges of my breasts and then his one hand was squeezing me. Heaven. I tipped my head back, threw my hair back. Threw daggers at him. I pouted. “Maybe a little,” I mewed.

But I wasn’t moving away from him at all. Wasn’t even folding my arms in front of myself. I realized I had opened my legs now and was totally exposed, just beneath the red hem my red puss. I was soaking myself. The back of my sarong was soaking wet.

He turned me around, and lay his hands on my waist and was rubbing my ass, down beneath my seat and curling his fingers and back up to the small of my back.. He could feel my come all over the fabric, “And this?”

His hands roamed over the fabric of my ass.

“That’s fine,” I cooed arching my ass toward him. By the time he was through, just my bare bottom was on the sofa, with the sarong tucked just beneath me.

“How about,” and tugged the hem of my sarong up and lay his hands on my bare ass. The first time I felt his hand there. Curling his fingers around my hip.

I reached back and wrapped my fingers around his hard cock tented in his trousers. I just said, “No not that. Over the fabric,” I scolded. I didn’t move a muscle and was pressing my ass back into his hand while I stroked him. I could feel myself leaning myself into the air, lifting my ass in front of him. He was looking at me, exposed again from behind. His finger! Put your finger inside me! I could hear inside my head.

“Daddy, see this is what we’re taking about.” I turned around. “ We AGREED!. We got to cool down.” And I took his hands from me and placed them on his knees.

He breathed, “Lets try putting you in a few more clothes, and I’ll do my best.”

He was winded, red, his eyes were glazed. I rose, straightened myself out. “Ok.”

Next day I had on panties (first time in like a month), a slippery black little shiny plastic skirt and the smallest half top that just covered my breasts. Three things. There, I was also barefoot. Daddy came home and looked at me, smiling. He reached out his hand and rubbed my ass, feeling for the panty line. “One, two three. Good.”

And he went up to his room. The new rule did seem to work and I was gradually adjusting. We still would watch the tv and i would lean up against him, put my head on his chest and he would wrap his arms around me, and he was being really good. Too good. I was still so hungry. Plus, SxGrrl was so busy these days we were not hooking up as often as in the past, and so there was NO release.

I realized that my covered puss really did help him to control himself, but I felt now like I was in a cage.

*******

When daddy came home today I met him at the door, in my red sarong. No panties, no bra! He looked at me and rubbed my ass. Frowning he said, “Hey. The rules.” I could see the look on his face. Worry? Pleasure?

“Yes I am,” and i looked down at my feet. “One, two.” And there, I was wearing my slippers, my pink mules.

He laughed, wagging his finger at me, “Your bad.”

“I got dinner ready and a movie.”

Movies were a fun thing for us now. We would lay out on the sofa, and I would sort of spoon with him, his arms wrapped around me. And after awhile I loved to feel his hands roam over my body. He stayed nicely on the fabric, but it would get me so hot. It was nice but i got hungrier and hungrier.

His hands were on my tummy and i felt him press lower into my abdomen and between my legs. Normally i would shoo him up a little, but tonight i just moved my leg forward a little and he had better access. I think he was surprised at that, paused a little and then began to move his hand across my puss between my legs, he was learning! He carefully folded fabric over whatever part of my body he wanted to rub now. He was becoming expert at this skill! Tonight i wanted him there.

I just purred in his arms and pressed my hair back into the crook of his shoulder and cheek. “Good movie,” I cooed.

He just said, “Hmmm, Hmmm.”

His mind was obviously elsewhere.

I could feel his erection and rather than press back tight against daddy tonight, I scootched lightly forward and put my right hand behind me. Tonight I was going to touch him. He was very surprised when I did. I lay my hand over his hard cock tenting in his trousers and started to rub it up and down. Squeezing the tip.

“Sweetie, I. . .”

I just said, “shhh, its over the fabric right.”

He was silent and we lay there touching each other. At one point dad got up and said. “I’ll be right back.”

When next he returned, he was in his robe. Sometimes he put his robe on in the evening, but never when we were watching our movies together.

We resumed our position with his hands stroking me lightly, and once more I reached back to take hold of his cock. The robe was so much thinner that i could feel the very hairs, the veins running up and down its length. I could reach lower and feel his balls, loose sacks and I could hold his little (not so little) ‘package’ in my hand. It made me hungrier for cock than I could have realized.

My heart was racing, and with his fingers now pressing tightly to my clit, I was going crazy. What could I do? I did not want to get up. I did not want to stop. But this had to end. We lay there like this and I had this wonderful rhythm going between us, like we were fucking. Not a word spoken. The movie long since ended, there was just a blue screen.

I folded back the middle of his robe, reached between and took his bare cock into my hand. I looked in his eyes. He froze. “Can I?” I asked. My little girl voice.

He just nodded.

The tip of his cock was so wet. It had dripped all over inside his black robe.

I looked back at him in a sort of warning, “YOU have to stay on the fabric though.”

A foolish warning but there it was. God I wanted a finger inside me. He nodded again, and I stroked the length of his cock until his hips were pressing its length through my hands and I could hold my hand just about still and let him slide himself through my fingers. I held his cock behind me still, and at moments it also was rubbing into the back of my ass. So close I thought. Oh my god this feels so good. It had to stop. It had to.

I said, “Fifteen more minutes and We have to go to bed.” . . .

He cleared his throat, “Hon, we better go now.”

I pouted.

************* Tonight he held it out to me, a nylon baby doll nightgown, short as the sarong. It was the lightest softest fabric, sheer white, very expensive. Probably the most expensive thing he had ever bought me. It had been awhile since I got a new outfit, my closets were full. And it was totally see through.

I held it in my hand - weightless. I felt like I was holding a spiders web in my hand.

“Try it on. See if you like it. It can be one of our special outfits.”

No I can’t. Not this one. “Sure, uh, just a sec.” I said.

My eyes wide. I turned from him. Normally I would say to him, “Come on, follow me into my room,” but this time I just silently padded to my room. He followed me there.

I went into the bathroom, put it on. It was utterly see through. The finest fabric I had ever seen. My nipples protruding, a rosy brown. The bottom line of my breasts, my navel. My red swollen puss, blonde hairs curling and matted between my legs. You could see that i had been masturbating that afternoon. I was on fire like never before in my life. My whole body ached for touch, now i would be standing naked in front of him, the sheerest fabric covering me. How did I get here? My legs were wet with come, my pussy ached. You could see it perfectly beneath the baby doll nighty falling and folding over my body.

I came out and stood in the middle of the room “Beautiful kitten! You’re my little girl.” He said and held his arm out to me.

No. I can’t walk over there. And I glided soundlessly and turned my back to him between his legs.

He carefully lay his hand on my ass, the small of my back. He was touching me! There was literally no fabric. Like it was gone. Up over my shoulders. I put my head down, sensing his fingers tracing the fabric on my skin. I was arching my back, tipping my ass to him.

“My little kitten.” He slid his hands over my ass traced the crack of my ass and folded the fabric between my legs, he could feel the wetness, I was trembing.

“Oh god, mmmm.” I muttered, and undulated my whole body, pressing into his hand wherever it touched me. I was melting, sliding away onto the floor, liquid, lust, I was burning up. My hairs were on fire. This hunger rising. I had to. . .

I pouted, turned to him, got down between his legs and looked at him eye to eye.

“Daddy.”

Still pouting, “Pick me up. . . Carry me to your room.”

He just looked at me.

"Kitten, I . . ."

“Do whatever you want. As long as I am wearing this you can do whatever you want to me.”

************

SexGrrl: So what did he do??

redapple: your not going to believe me

SexGrrl: i will. Tell me.

redapple: Are you naked?

SexGrrl: i was naked when i got online. It’s a habit now SexGrrl: with you :)

redapple: well wait

redapple: ok

redapple: i said to him, you can do anything you want to me as long as i am wearing this

SexGrrl: no fucking way!!

redapple: I loved the feel. Everything. It was too much

redapple: well he did he picked me right up in his arms and i wrapped myself around him. When we got to his room he set me on the edge of the bed and slowly pulled the covers back on his bed. He looked at me and then the bed. While He turned the ceiling light out i slipped under the covers.

SexGrrl: No way

redapple: i did. I watched him undress. I said, “I’ve never seen you naked before.” He said i guess i can’t say the same. And as he slid in next to me he said your beautiful and wrapped his arms around me. We lay on the bed with the covers down. I could look at him freely, he looked so strong. His cock was laying on the bed right by my hand, and I was turned toward him. He was so softly carressing me, looking at his hand as it slid down the fabric of my front, and then tipping his hand beneath the fabric. You could still see his hand as it slid on my bare skin back up, with the fabric bunching up and sliding up my body as he did.

redapple: So we were both naked. THIS was our first time. And it felt like all the walls in the house fell down. I was in this place of perfect relaxation. Anything could happen.

redapple: And it was so cute when he got onto the bed!! He leaned toward my puss and just said "hello" to it:)

redapple: So I greeted his cock to. "Well hi there!" Ha Ha

SxGrrl: ROFL. My you look happy to see me. Oh my god!!

redapple: I was completely passive and lay back as he leaned into me. I let him kiss me, he kissed me forever, so slow and soft. My Mouth was open in his. It was so intense. And i was wet, i said daddy you have to put your fingers in me. I want your fingers. . .

redapple: And he traced the front of my body and reached back down, beneath the nighty again and onto my bare skin. I opened my legs and he opened my little cunt.

SexGrrl: Oh wait I need to slow down. I can’t come yet

redapple: slid his fingers through.

SexGrrl: Oh my god. Just Wait.

redapple: What

SexGrrl: nothing nothing. Ok

redapple: and then i felt his fingers open me up and slide up inside me. It is what i wanted what i needed and i ground down on him. Oo i said ooo so good. And he kept finger fucking me while we kept kissing, and i found his cock and started to just stroke him and he rolled onto me then, and i let him fall between my legs. God he is big, this massive strong man. I let him. I was laying my head back into the pillow. I closed my eyes. I just wanted to feel him. He was pressing up inside me. I felt it with every sense I had. It was so far and i could feel the top of his cock right at my navel i swear it. Nothing existed in the world. He was in me.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers