Chat Log

Story Info
Starts online, ends up in bed.
1k words
2.5
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers

We were chatting online:

Cindy: unf unf unf

me: you are too suggestive for me

Cindy: sorry. I am hopped up on coffeeee!

me: yah, but...

me: can you imagine what I picture when you type that?

Cindy: You're supPOSED to think of some mindless fun! (same as everybody?)

me: I don't think, I picture, I *relive* some good times.

me: ...holding onto your ass and trying to put my dick all the way into

Cindy: we never did that, I didn't give you my ass.

me: never wanted it and didn't say you did. ...into your awesome pussy, I meant to say.

me: I want to do it MORE. I want my balls to bounce off your clitoris: how do you feel about that?

Cindy: Not good. We're over, remember?

me: yah.

Cindy: Know what though?

me: what

Cindy: I could use a picture to remember those times.

me: whatever. You're the one who had the camera.

Cindy: yah, but we didn't take many pictures. Not *that* kind, and not many even that one day.

Cindy: I don't have a picture of me sucking cock.

me: WHAT?!!

Cindy: You know. Every girl wants one of those to be proud of but never show, 'cept maybe her best friend.

me: Are you trying to drive me over the edge here? Remember "we're over" or?

Cindy: I don't mean that. We won't have sex, just a blowjob for the memories.

me: What? Nevermind. Ok.

me: if that's not sex then we should not have sex all the time.

---------------------

That's how the chat went. Needless to say I was showered and over at her apartment within the hour. I couldn't believe I had another shot at Cindy, and if it was only gonna be a BJ, well that's ok with me.

She answered the door nearly naked, wearing just a long sleeved white button-down shirt, only it wasn't buttoned much. God what a piece. Cindy handed me a glass of wine and turned for the bedroom, where I could see her fancy camera was on the tripod, waiting.

"Why didn't we ever do this?" she asked me.

"We didn't do a lot of stuff we should've. ..hell that we still should!" I got right in the mood and had my shirt halfway off by the time I hit the kitchen. As it came over my head I saw Anna.

"Hi, Mark." she was standing by the fridge, in a baggy t-shirt and jeans, leaning against the wall with her own glass of wine and a smile.

"Wha, um hi Anna." I was a little tongue tied. Thought I was gonna be naked in 30 seconds, and I didn't expect to find somebody else here. Dunno what else I mumbled to her, but it was something half thought, as I did a quick head snap right/left to see who Else was invited over. All I saw was Cindy, leaning in the bedroom doorway with a grin and (I double checked) really no panties on under that shirt - it wasn't that long.

She teased me a little, "Coming? I invited Annie over because we need a journalist of course: I want good pictures!"

"Yah, I'm happy to help. Maybe some interviews later? Meanwhile..." Anna was talking as she sidled by me. Anna worked at the paper. She wrote a column on... I couldn't remember right now. Actually I couldn't help noticing if she was wearing a bra: Anna's got great tits, but I couldn't tell for sure. As she went past I hoped she'd swipe me with 'em but it didn't happen.

"Why do I have to notice THAT right now?" came to mind, followed by "I'm still standing here holding my shirt getting embarrassed." But my dick thought it was a good situation, apparently.

She picked up the camera and said, "yes, let's start with a picture of our leading man," then pointed it down, and waited.

"Hmm?"

I swear I did not fucking know what to do now. Some reply about "this is going a little bit strange" came to mind but didn't quite make it out of my lips. My brain seemed cross wired. I often get socially upended by Cindy anyway; she's SO smart and that makes her quick with the right thing to say. Often I figure it out afterwards & think "that's what she meant!" or "WTF stupid, that was obvious." This was one of those times.

Little head took over and I just pulled my pants down.

The camera flashed. It made that electric winder noise, flashed again.

I bent over and fumbled kicking off my shoes with my jeans tangled around my ankles. As I stood up, Anna kneeled and leaned in for a closeup, saying, "Nice job creating an air of mystery and anticipation." Then she craned the camera out to the side at arm's length, leaned in more, and smiled for the camera, with one eye winked closed, because my dick was pressing into it.

I needed a drink but I'd put it down to strip. Cindy was on the bed pouting dramatically and unbuttoning that shirt and looking at me. The look meant "come here" so I did.

"How does this work?" I asked.

"Umm, I think you're familiar with this next part," Cindy said, "and besides, you don't have too many lines anyway."

Anna piped in, "Yah, it's not a 'talkie'. Our fans want action, so let's see some action!" She'd put the camera down and was wiggling out of her pants: holy crap!

"Annie's going to help." Cindy said, now on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, smiling up.

I stepped forward and she bit down on me like a dog going for its food.

There was a flash. I don't remember the rest, exaclty. There was this one moment though, when Cindy was kneeling, kissing me and wiggling like crazy cause Anna was on her back licking Her, and meanwhile I was watching my cock go into Anna.

I suppose they got some good pictures.

some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers