Chat Sessions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers

"I don't mind telling you, you turn me on." Rhonda said as she gently touched mom's breast through her sweater. "I would like to taste your pussy. I'd like to feel your skin against mine."

Mom held up a hand. "Honey, you have to stop. You have to. I'm not doing this. I -- I know you say you're helping me, but I just can't do this."

"But you can get online and jerk off with a girl or a guy? Somebody you don't even know what they're like?"

"What?" My mom's eyes went wide.

"I heard you in here moaning a couple weeks ago. I saw you were online. I found your chat session -- you should really password protect that -- it was all there. I read it all. That guy you cybered with, Big WILLY? That's all he does is get online and tries to pick up women and get them to send him pics and tell him they're getting off while he's typing to them. And there were two or three others, including that girl, Angel or whatever her name was -- I saw her picture, she looks like she's in high school."

Mom pulled away out of my view. I heard her say, "I'm not hurting anyone. It's better than just -- just sitting in my room and playing with myself." Mom drew a breath. "How dare you spy on me!"

I couldn't see my mother's face, but judging from her voice and what she was saying, I knew that Rhonda had over stepped her boundries. Mom yelled at her and told her to get her clothes on and leave the room. I quickly ducked out of the bathroom and hurried back to my room. I dove on the bed and pulled the blanket over me, pretending to be asleep. I heard mom's bedroom door slam then a minute later I heard Rhonda crying in her own room.

I was stunned. Not only was my sister into eating bush, my mom was online cyber-fucking a bunch of guys and apparently, girls too. I was super horny at the thought of watching Rhonda eat another girls pussy and even hornier at thinking of my own mom playing with herself online. Then the thought occurred to me... was Rachel 1HotTigress? Mom was about 5'5" and had a pretty nice little body. I didn't know her measurements, but I thought that 34-24-36 sounded right. Could it be that I had cybered with my own mother?

(To Be Continued)

bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers
12