Chateau Rock

Story Info
Girl rock band reunion.
5.3k words
4.33
16k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenC99
JenC99
5 Followers

(A trilogy: Part 1)

Acknowledgement

My gratitude to Editor Bruce Paulk for providing his expertise and advice.

The wind blows strongly against the door.

It's hard to push open and get out into the fresh air.

It's always a gale when you move out to sea.

The gap between the two land masses seems to channel the wind through it, summer and winter.

It was an early start, 5 am.

The drive down to Dover exciting at first and then a bit dull as the dawn broke over the South Downs.

Still, a lot to look forward to.

Meeting up with old friends again.

The relaxation of the country estate.

The peace. The quiet.

My thoughts went back to the old times.

The band. The tours. All that sex!

Mmm! I can feel a dampness at the memories!

Not now! All that to look forward to with the reunion at the chateau.

I wander around the deserted deck of the ferry, leaving the early morning travellers jostling to load their trays with the 'Full English'.

Only an hour until docking in France.

It always seems exciting and exotic.

You can drive to Peking once you've landed on the Continent!

Romantic! Anything now is possible.

The breeze, the wind, drives the cobwebs from my mind.

There is another fresh-air soul at the rail.

A refugee from the industrial fat!

A woman. She looks vaguely familiar.

I move to the rail and casually admire the view.

Is it? Can it be!

"Hello," I say hesitantly. It could be a mistake!

You turn. Look. Gasp. "Is it you?"

"I thought it was you. I can't believe it!"

"What are you doing here?"

You move closer.

"I'm having a break. A long weekend to get away for a while."

"No!" I say. "I'm going on holiday too! What a co-incidence."

You smile and relax. I realise how tense you looked before.

I wonder about the rail, the ocean.

"It's great to see you"

Really great!" I say.

"Oh I'm so pleased to see you again." You cry as you embrace me in a hug.

"It's so wonderful to see you." I hug back.

Memories flood back.

The intense but unconsummated friendship.

A lot unsaid!

"Let's go inside and have a coffee." I suggest.

Setting our trays down at an empty table, we arrange our coffee and croissants.

Looks good. Suddenly I'm hungry.

"So." I say.

You look at me, considering.

"I've had so much on my plate. Everything seems to be getting me down."

"I needed to get away. A last minute thing. I've booked a hotel weekend thing."

"Oh, poor you. I'm sorry. You always worked too hard." I am concerned.

"Not just the work. You know how things get complicated." You explain intriguingly.

I feel a wave of interest, and worry.

"Are you meeting someone?" I inquire.

"Oh no," you explain, eager to talk. "I'm just getting away. I don't know anyone. I don't know what I'll do. Not really planned it."

I am sad at the thought of my friend spending the time alone like this.

"Look. I'm going for a short holiday. Old friends. A chateau. Well, large farm really. Not that they do much farming really. It's so relaxing. Why don't you come! They'd love to have you and, well, I think the company would be good for you."

You pick at the croissant.

"Oh I don't know. I'm feeling a bit lonely at the moment. Company would be lovely. I missed you so much when . . . when we didn't see each other any more."

I cup my hand over hers.

"Are you sure that it wouldn't be a problem with your friends?" You ask.

"No, No! There's lots of room. There will be lots of interesting people. It will be good for you," I assure.

"Oh it sounds lovely. Just what I need. Company. Oh yes! Let's do it," you cry with some relief at the unexpected lifeline. An alternative to a weekend alone.

"It's settled then," I say.

'This is going to be interesting!' I think to myself.

We smile with renewed warmth at each other, oblivious to the clatter of the other passengers.

Chapter 2

We park your car at a garage near the port.

It's a big luxury car, but mine is sporty and racy. More carefree.

The drive through the French countryside is made even more pleasurable by the glorious weather.

Such a change from the world of grey skies, work and responsibilities.

Lunch is a wonderful, delicious affair.

We catch up.

You explain your work is so demanding and not going so well.

Your relationship is in difficulties.

You mention rows, accusations, tears.

You need the break.

I am concerned and slightly guilty, as my career has gone from strength to strength.

I have not found the time, or inclination, to settle down, always preferring to keep my large circle of friends.

The afternoon drive is contentedly pleasant.

You are visibly more relaxed.

You put your hand on my leg. Your hand feels warm. We're closer.

"Tell me more about these friends of yours? The ones we're visiting."

"Oh they're so nice. You'll like them." I reply.

"Julie's the driving force, the den mother. It was her idea getting the chateau, farm, whatever, as a base for all the girls, the people we knew in the band."

"Band?" You ask quizzically.

"Yes. I was in a band when I was younger. Didn't I mention?"

"No." You say suddenly interested. "What kind of a band?"

"Oh, it was a kind of rock and roll band. All girls. We were all young. We wanted to push the boundaries. Trying new things. Be sexy. It was great."

"When it ran its course, people just went their own way. It was so special, unique really, we all wanted to keep in touch, so Julie had the idea of getting the chateau for get-togethers. Where we could keep the spirit alive and kicking," I explain.

"Julie really was the driving force in the band too. It was really her that gave us the image and direction, and the determination to get there. To our special place."

"You'll like her. The others too. Just wait and see." I smile at her.

Chapter 3

We turn off the main road and drive down a beech hedge avenue.

"Is this it?" You ask, becoming more alert, looking around.

"Almost here." I confirm.

"The house is just up ahead, behind the trees."

"Well. It's secluded, I'll say that," you say with a small smile.

"Oh yes. It's very private. You can't see the house from the road. One of the reasons Julie picked it. We all felt it was just perfect."

Emerging from the hedged lane, there appears a large, elegant farmhouse.

We pulled to a stop on the chipped stone forecourt and get out of the car.

As we looked around, the front door opens and two women stride out to greet us with smiles.

"Julie," I cry, as we embraced.

Julie holds me at arms length and examined me.

"Still as sexy as ever," she grins at me.

"You remember Sally don't you?" Turning to the woman following who also embraces me.

"Of course, Sally, how are you?" I greet her.

You gaze at the goings-on with amazement.

Mainly because Julie is wearing dungarees which do little to restrain her large, swaying breasts and Sally is wearing shorts but otherwise is topless and appears unaware her fine breasts, though smaller than Julie's, are on display.

"Oh this is my friend," I introduce you.

"What a co-incidence, we ran into each other on the ferry. Instead of being on her own, I invited her to come here. I said it wouldn't be a problem."

Julie immediately takes the initiative and moves to hug you.

"Of course," she tells you, "all friends are welcome here."

"I hope I won't be a bother," you tell Julie.

"No, no," she reassures you, "we've plenty of room. The more the merrier.

The more guests for the party the better."

Sally also moves in to give a hug, her breasts swaying with her movement.

"So nice to have you honey," she smiles at you.

"I hope you've got some casual clothes," interrupts Julie, "your fancy clothes might get smudged."

"Move the car into the courtyard to make room," Julie tells me, "there's a lot more coming later."

She takes your arm.

"Grab your bags and I'll show you your room," she says, "you'll be sharing together but it's a big room. You can freshen up."

We three go up the stairs and Julie opens a door, revealing a large room.

"Your old room," she says to me.

The room has a large window with heavy curtains but the most noticeable thing is the three double beds which have been comfortably fitted in it.

One bed already has a bag resting on it with some clothes scattered around.

"I'll take this one and you can have the bright one," I offer to you, indicating the bed nearest the window which has the afternoon sun on it.

You are happy with the arrangement and we move to put our bags on the respective beds.

"Freshen up and I'll see you later downstairs," calls Julie, already out the door.

"Babe, you're here," cries a woman as she rushes in and heads straight towards me.

"Lucy!" I greet her with an embrace.

You look with some astonishment at Lucy as she holds my breast and presses her tongue into my mouth as I grasp her ass and pull her tight against me.

Noticing the look on your face I explain, "Lucy was my handfasting maiden. You know, we were a couple! We will always be special."

I make the introductions and Lucy hugs you.

"I hope we can be good friends too," she tells you.

"I'm going to start getting ready for tonight," says Lucy, raising her summer frock over her head and heads for the bathroom.

You are surprised as she is now completely naked and her slim body is displayed before you.

She is also completely shaved. Her smooth slit fascinates you.

With Lucy showering, we both empty our bags and organised our things into the various drawers.

"What's happening tonight?" you ask me.

"Oh there's the welcome dinner. Usually the theme is 'Performance!' I can help you sort something out," I explain.

"Is that you," as you examine one of the pictures on the wall.

"Oh God. What are you doing?" As you scan another.

I blush slightly. I'm so familiar with my room I take the wall pictures for granted.

"That's the band pictures. I'd forgotten. What do you think?"

"But you're naked, on stage. And these other girls are doing; things!" You exclaim.

Lucy, returning from her shower, nude except for the towel wrapped around her hair, takes in your discovery and gives me a questioning glance.

"There's Lucy too," you continue with your discoveries.

"Yes, it's our act," as I join you looking at the pictures.

"We were the 'Slippery Sisters'. It was great fun." I explain.

"But these other girls are licking each other. And the audience is watching too." You say in astonishment.

I can imagine your surprise. The first picture shows Lucy naked, at the microphone, with me dancing wearing a diaphanous cloak, completely open to display my nakedness also.

The second picture shows the band line up with Julie in the foreground.

Some of the girls have costumes.

None of the costumes do more than emphasise their nakedness.

But it is the third picture that fascinates you.

Two of the girl dancers, Kate and Tina, are on a raised stage, breasts covered in sweat and arms aloft grasping guide ropes to balance, as they thrust their exposed crotches forward towards the audience.

What has caught your attention are the performers, Lucy and I, who are lower and upstage. Our legs are caught akimbo, exposing our smooth slits, as we both arch back, our heads locked between the open limbs of Kate and Tina, our mouths working frantically on the pussies above us while the sweat runs down our bodies onto the stage.

"That was near the finale of the act," Lucy explains having joined us.

"It's the 'Cunt Worship Libation'. It was fantastic. Girls from the audience would go into a frenzy and try to join in." Continues Lucy, "Some of them did."

"This is the finale," explains Lucy, pointing to further pictures. "It was the 'Body Temple Offering'."

You scan intently the montage as Julie is shown leading another naked girl, Carol, by the collar and chain she wears, to the front of the stage and onto a raised box where she is turned round and bends so her ass is exposed to the audience.

Lucy is shown approaching, slipping on a latex glove which she dips in lube goo.

Lucy then exhorts the audience and raises the crowd, of both sexes, to near hysteria.

Lucy is then shown approaching the exposed, tethered Carol and, after holding up one, two, three, four fingers and finally her whole hand, inserts the fingers first into the resisting slit orifice of Carol.

The excitement of the audience can be seen as Lucy attempts to enter with her whole hand.

Julie and Sally can be seen behind supporting and aiding Carol to suckle their breasts.

Finally Lucy succeeds in inserting her goo covered hand completely inside Carol.

Only Lucy's upper arm is now visible as Carol crouches and sways her ass side to side in ecstasy.

You are flushed and breathing hard as you view the last pictures which show Carol and me crowd surfing. The many anonymous hands supporting, and clearly probing us as we are passed along.

"I always made sure I lubed up my ass before a show." I smile at you. "I never had an enema. It was fun looking out for shitty fingers in the crowd leaving after the show."

"I had no idea." You exclaim and gaze at us both as though you have seen through a door you never knew existed.

You look flushed and your nipples are clearly erect, straining at your blouse.

Lucy and I smile at each other and then you.

You have a dreamy look as you smile back.

Chapter 4

As we shower and prepare, we can hear the movements of cars arriving and voices rise in greeting. The background hubbub rises with the sound of people entering the house.

You have lost some of your shyness and sit in front of your mirror in your bra and panties.

Lucy and I are naked while we prepare.

You blush when Lucy asks me to shave her already bare mound.

Lucy then pushes me onto the bed and spreads my legs apart as she returns the compliment.

Except she left an exquisite little heart shape, the tail just ending at my cleft.

Lucy now applies cream over the shaved area to sooth and enhance the skin, making it glow.

I see you casting glances at Lucy, especially when she is bent over me and can't see you.

I can imagine what fascinates you as Lucy always has the most delightfully pouting lips, little pink ridges.

"Would you like Lucy to give you a styling?" I ask you. "She's just marvellous at it".

"Oh no, I couldn't". You blush furiously.

Both Lucy and I are attracted by the hesitancy in your voice.

"Oh come, it's just wonderful," I say coming and holding your shoulders.

Lucy joins us, smiling to your mirror. "I'd be very gentle with you."

You allow us to lead you over to the bed.

You are trembling slightly and also flushing, but you do not resist.

We gently push you onto the bed and both of us stroke you in a calming fashion.

I reach down and tug your panties on one side.

You raise yourself to make it easier for me.

We slip the panties onto the floor and you are exposed to us.

"But you're so beautiful," whispers Lucy.

"Do you really think so, Lucy," you say softly, gazing at her.

"Oh yes. But when did you last have this done? It's a bit overdue," says Lucy, getting down to business.

You have a luxurious bush covering the top of your mound.

Your work concerns have obviously taken priority over body maintenance.

While I sit and stroke your arm to comfort you, Lucy brings her trimmer and quickly removes most of the growth.

"Oh my! That does look better," as you check on her work.

"Not finished yet," says Lucy, collecting a warm wet towel and the razor.

"Just relax," she says as she dampens your pussy area and then applies the foam.

Gently, she takes hold of one of your lips and stretches it so she can work around it with the razor, shaving all the remaining hairs from that side and even down to between your slit and your anus.

I notice you are breathing heavily now and are holding my arm and squeezing.

Lucy moves to the other side and takes hold of the other lip.

It slips out of her fingers.

"It's a bit wetter suddenly, slippery too," Lucy chuckles.

Lucy takes a firm grip of the lip. Your pussy opens with a sucking sound.

Lucy stretches it to get complete access for the razor and goes to work with complete concentration to remove the last vestiges of stubble from the top of your cleft to your little pink anus.

Your breathing has increased in tempo.

"Oh let me see, let me see!" You cry as she finishes.

"Just a little more to do hunny," says Lucy reaching for her scissors.

"I'm so hot, I have to take this thing off." You indicate the bra, which I help with.

Your breasts are now exposed. Heavy, pink tipped, delicious.

I move from your arm and stroke them.

Lucy comes with the cream which she applies over the tender skin until it is absorbed.

A little bit hangs on your lip until she scoops it off with her finger to gently apply it along both pink ridges where it mixes with the juices emerging from your open slit.

While I continue to cup your breast, you lean forwards to admire the finished work.

To your delight, you see Lucy has left a little tuft, like a round dark piece of bowling green, on your mound.

"It's so wonderful, I love it," you cry. "Thank you Lucy."

Lucy smiles with pleasure and then looks at me with a knowing glance.

"I just have to check it out to make sure everything is perfect," says Lucy, lowering her head.

I also lower my head but onto your pink-tipped breast, around which I close my lips.

You fall back onto your elbows and let out a moan.

Perhaps it is my caressing of your nipple with my tongue, or that I have taken your other nipple between my fingers to torment it, or possibly it is the result of Lucy who has lowered her mouth onto your slit and is proceeding to make steady licks from bottom to top, opening your gash further with every sweep.

I can just see Lucy's breasts hanging between your legs and, further back, her delectable twin cheeks bobbing as she goes about her work with enthusiasm.

I can imagine the delights you are feeling in your groin.

Lucy's tongue is of the highest calibre.

I should know. I have been a recipient. Not only in the bedroom but on stage!

I am not neglecting your plump breasts and rigid nipples.

I have gripped one nipple and am gently nipping it with my teeth while I have the other nipple being raked by my nails.

The effect must be pleasing as you are moaning almost continuously and I can feel you humping up against Lucy's sucking mouth.

Suddenly you go rigid and then shudder spasmodically, flopping back on the bed.

I resume caressing your breast gently while you regain yourself.

You raise yourself and gaze at Lucy.

"That was so wonderful. I needed that so much."

Lucy raises herself and regards you fondly.

She is a sight! Her mouth is covered with your juices and on her cheek there is the smallest blob of foam which missed the removal process.

Our contemplations are shattered when the door flies open and Julie pops her head round, stops, takes in the scene before her with a smile.

"Sorry to interrupt girls. We're going to start the 'Hello drinks' soon, so could you get ready and come down!"

With that, Julie is back out the door.

We all scurry about, repairing the damage our little entre has made.

Lucy is applying bright red lipstick to her nipples before slipping on a peek-a-boo bra which positions the dayglow nipples as her leading feature.

A leather strap girdle, narrow straps curving down either side of her slit so that it is permanently slightly open, completes the outfit.

JenC99
JenC99
5 Followers
12