Chatilla Ch. 03

Story Info
The Transformation begins.
4.2k words
4.36
48.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 – The Transformation begins

Maria could hardly breathe as she reached for the handle. She was terrified at what she might find on the other side of the door. She found handle and turned it, opening the door and stepping inside. She closed the door before she looked into the room. As she looked up her eyes found a large black man with skin as dark as coal. He wore a crisp, dark suit and seemed just as surprised to see her. She took a breath and walked the few steps toward him. He seemed about to say something when Maria got onto her knees and crawled the last few paces. Then he just looked at her in bewilderment. She crawled up to him, looked into his confused, but inviting eyes with a deep sexual passion. She reached him and moved her hands to his crotch. She found the zip to the front of his trousers and took it own. She reached inside a found a large, erect penis. She struggled, but soon managed to pull it out. Without any hesitation she put the end into her mouth. The man let out a sigh. She grabbed hold of the base and let her mouth slip off the end and ran her mouth along the shaft to his testicles.

She reached them and put them in mouth, sucking on them greedily. She put her hands on his thighs and used her tongue to support his penis as she slipped her mouth back up to the bell end. She reached it and put it back in her mouth, deeper this time. As deep as it would go into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down the shaft quickly for a few minutes then took it in her hand to masturbate it whilst she licked and sucked on the end. Inwardly she was enjoying giving herself to this total stranger like a pure slut. Her vagina was sopping and she hoped she was going to be able to fuck this large penis that was violating her mouth. The man sighed suddenly and his penis bulged. Maria felt his semen coming up the shaft and kept her mouth fully over the penis, swallowing every drop as ordered. The man came a lot and she struggled to swallow it all without spilling any. But after a few moments he had finished ejaculating and she held his penis in her hand to clean him off with her mouth gently. She was unsure what to do next. She hadn't been given any further instructions. Deep inside her, almost unseen, was the urge to sit on his penis and fuck him but she hadn't been told to, so she got up and walked out of the room.

Aswan was waiting for her and smiled when she looked up. "That was very good! Now quickly follow me!" he ordered.

Again they navigated several empty corridors and eventually came to another faceless door which Aswan opened. Inside where two Arabic men who where sitting on a large leather couch and they smiled as she entered. "This is Maria, our latest recruit!" announced Aswan and made a gesture to her.

Maria wasn't sure what to do so she smiled and said "Hello!"

This didn't seem to impress them very much and they turned and spoke to each other in Arabic. Aswan held up his hand "I'm sorry gentlemen, but she knows no better."

Then turning to Maria he said "You must not address them personally or speak to them in any way except to answer a question. Do you understand?"

"Yes!"

"Good!" answered one of the men on the couch. "Now lift up your dress to your waist!"

Maria wasn't sure how to respond to this order. She had never before considered showing herself to a stranger, let alone three of them at once. But she also knew that she had no choice in the matter and so she reached down and slowly lifted up her dress until it exposed her bare vagina and rested on her waist. The first man leant forward and grunted to himself in appreciation "She wears no knickers eh! She's a proper English whore. Come closer whore!"

Maria found her trembling legs moving towards him before she could contemplate what this might entail. The first man reached around her naked waist with his right hand and turned her so all three men could see clearly. She flushed with embarrassment as he ran his left hand up her thigh and began to probe her outer vagina. He parted her vagina lips with his fingers and then stuck one inside. "She's quite wet!" he declared with a grin and the other man on the couch leaned over an placed his fingers inside her to have a feel. She came as his fingers entered her and this surprised her greatly.

"I'll leave you gentlemen to it!" announced Aswan as he walked out of the room.

Maria heard the door close and was aware that she was alone with these two men and expected to fuck them. Now that is was real and inescapable, she wasn't so sure she wanted it. The first man leant forward towards her crotch and began to probe her vagina with his tongue. He did this for about a minute and Maria began to sop with moisture from the stimulation. He turned and spoke to his friend in Arabic and they both laughed. Then the other man rose and walked towards her whilst the first fucked her slowly with three fingers. The second man reached her and grabbed the back of her head, forcing her to kiss him. Their tongues entwined and it was very sensual for Maria. His unzipped the back of her dress as he kissed her and then pulled it down to expose her breasts, which were now only held up in the bra. He ran his mouth down her neck and to her cleavage which he sucked on and lightly bit at. He then undid her bra and stood back, gazing in awe at Maria's fantastic, firm breasts and her erect nipples. He put his mouth around her left nipple and Maria felt herself being led forward to the couch. The second man gently bit her nipple and then she felt herself kneeling on the couch, and then the first man's penis slipping into her soaking vagina. She came the moment he entered her and had to stifle a moan as the second man began to kiss her passionately. The first thrust his penis into her hard about ten times and then he came deep inside her womb. Maria came again herself and the first man grabbed her sides as he pumped every last drop into her. She closed her eyes and when she opened them the second man had his penis held in front of her mouth. She slipped it in and began to suck him off. She was lifted off the first man and she could feel the sperm dripping from in between her legs. The first man wandered off and the second took his penis out of her mouth and bent Maria over the couch. He placed his penis into her and began to fuck her doggy style. He grabbed the back of the hair with his left hand and began to spank her buttocks with his right as he continued to fuck her. Maria was in an ecstasy she had never even knew existed. All she wanted was their cocks inside her, to fuck her, to deprave her, to fill her. A hidden desire had been awoken within her and she now only feared what this would mean for her other life with her husband and family.

He fucked her for several minutes in this manner and whilst he did the first man, erect again came over and placed his sticky penis into Maria's mouth which she opened readily. Never in her wildest imagination would she have foreseen that she would ever have been spit roasted by anyone, let alone two strangers and never had she imagined that she could enjoy the feeling and the sluttish desires that flowed through her. The second man eventually came into her from behind, making sure every last drop entered Maria's womb before he pulled his penis out. By now, Maria was becoming used to sucking off a penis and she was fast learning what men liked. She gave the first man a sloppy, sluttish blowjob as murmurs of sexual ecstasy flowed through her. She took as much of his penis in her mouth as she could and then took it out rubbed it all over her face, much to the first man's enjoyment. Soon after he took his penis away from her and started masturbating heavily into her face. Maria opened her mouth and flicked her tongue out at the end of his penis. The first wad of semen went into her mouth and the second and third hit her in the face, to fall down her neck and drip down across her breasts. Maria gargled the semen in her mouth and then allowed the sloppy mixture to spill out of her mouth and flow down her body feeling like a nymph. She was incredibly horny now and wanted to be fucked again. But the first man announced "We are finished for now! Leave us."

Maria got to her feet and gathered her clothes, disappointment filled her as she came back to reality and left the room.

Outside in the corridor she haphazardly put her clothes on and seeing the camera pointed at her, she waited for Aswan. Eventually he appeared and told her to follow him. They came to another door marked simply thirty three and Aswan announced that this was his room and she would be staying there for the time being. Maria wondered if Aswan would be staying with her and whether she would be expected to fuck him but she didn't ask. She would have to fuck a lot of men she knew and it made no difference if Aswan fucked her as well. In fact she wanted Aswan to fuck her but she knew he wouldn't go near her in the state she was in. They went inside the room and Maria looked around the expensive and spacious apartment and was impressed

"Get a shower!" ordered Aswan "I'll be back in fifteen minutes and I expect you to be naked and bent over that table!" he pointed to the dining table. Maria simply nodded and went into the bathroom. She got into the shower and wiped away the sweat and semen from her skin and inside her vagina. She washed her mouth out and rinsed her hair. Getting out of the shower realisation of what was happening suddenly dawned on her and tears came unbidden to her eyes. If her husband found out about this then they're marriage would be over.

'What am I doing?' She asked herself as realisation of what she had done today hit home. She didn't know what to do. How long was this going to go on? How many men would she be expected to satisfy? Aswan had said that she would be some sort of spy but instead he had made a whore out of her. And now he had ordered her to bend over a table naked and to wait for him. That was beyond the position even of a whore. She had become nothing more than a slave. She sighed to herself and trembled slightly with a mixture of fear and excitement. Part of her was detested at the thought of doing his bidding but part of her wanted it and seeming it was necessary, she walked out of the bathroom and bent over, trying to control the trembling of sexual excitement that coursed her veins. She waited there naked, facing a clock on the wall for over thirty minutes before the door opened and she heard footsteps coming towards her. The figure stopped behind her "You realise that in order to fulfil your duty you must be expected to go further than a normal house wife would?" came Aswan's voice.

"Yes!" replied Maria.

"Many men like anal sex. I myself am particularly interested in it but never the less I must do my duty and see that you become accustomed to it."

No sooner had he stopped speaking did Maria feel lubrication being applied to her anus. She was immediately terrified. Aswan was large and she could barely fit him in her vagina. Her anus would never hold him. But she couldn't argue and within a minute Aswan was gently fingering her back passage. She grimaced in discomfort as her virgin hole became accustomed to an alien body. She watched the clock as he continued to sodomise her with his finer. It went on for fifteen minutes before he took it out. She tried to relax, knowing that soon she was going to be fucked up the arse with Aswan's monster penis. She felt more lube being applied and then she felt the head against her anus. It slowly pushed its way past the outer areas and inside her. She let out a moan of pain as the penis probed ever deeper into her. He fucked her slowly for a few minutes but soon she was prostrate across the table unable to move as he fucked her rapidly. She was loving it and reached around to feel her neglected vagina and make herself cum. He snatched her hand away.

"I will not allow that!" Aswan said as he continued to pound her. "I will make you cum, but only if you tell me that you pussy belongs to me and that I can fuck it any time I wish."

Maria was desperate to cum and she replied "My pussy is yours to fuck anytime you want!"

"And your anus?"

"It's your's!"

"And you mouth?"

"It's your's! I'm yours to do whatever you want with!"

He put his hand inside her sopping wet vagina and she came violently as he simultaneously pumped his load up her back passageway. She let out a yelp as she came violently and she relinquished as Aswan's sweaty hands grasped her pelvis as he attempted to pump all of his load into her. Maria lay in a sweaty pulp over the table, unable to move. Aswan pulled out of her, picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He threw her face first onto it and she merely lay there as he climbed on top of her from behind and began to rub his soft penis up and down the entrance to her sopping wet vagina. She was in a dreamy state, but she felt Aswan soon become hard again and he put his penis right inside her vagina and began to pound away at her vagina. Maria was cumming ten to the dozen and was unable to stop herself yelling "Fuck your Pussy Aswan, fuck the pussy that belongs to you. Fuck your tight little white pussy."

Aswan came inside her vagina and collapsed on top of her. After a few minutes he pulled his penis out and walked away without a word. He went into the bathroom for a few minutes then came out and left. Maria lay there and felt asleep.

Maria awoke. It was morning and the sun shone in through the windows of Awan's apartment. They had slept together naked that night and Aswan had fucked her another two times. She was his now, but regardless of how much she was owned by Aswan, she was still expected to sleep with all manner of other men. Aswan came in soon after she had awoke and gave Maria her contraception pills. She took one and then he tossed her a tiny bikini and a sarong and announced that she would be going on a cruise today with some gentlemen. Maria wanted to ask how many gentlemen but remained quiet. She put on the yellow bikini and tied the sarong around her waist. Aswan led her out of the building and to a black mercedes parked outside. She got in and Aswan waved at her "Have fun now!" Maria looked at him, but couldn't reply.

The chauffer drove her toward the nearby harbour where is appeared all the rich aristocrats and business men had their yachts. The Mercedes was driven to one of the many piers and as the car pulled up a white man and an Arab came up to the car dressed in shorts and t-shirts. They opened the door.

"You must be Chatilla! Please come on out." asked the Arab. Maria wandered why the man had called her Chatilla, but she got out of the car without hesitating. The white man looked her up and down but said nothing. The Arab did all of the talking "We are going on a little cruise today and Aswan said you would like to come along?"

"I would yes!" lied Maria, trembling at the thought.

"Good, I'm sure we'll have some fun!"

Maria was led to a large yacht and noticed there where three other men on board and no other women. She realised that she was going to have to be their slave for the next few hours and that she was going to have to do whatever they wanted. There was another white man on board and when the two of them passed comment on Maria's great tits she realised they where American. The ship was soon heading out of port and champagne was flowing. Maria was given a glass and the men asked casually if she would take the sarong off . Maria stood up and removed the garment, revealing even more of her body to them. This seemed to please the men for now. However as soon as the land disappeared beyond the horizon and the alcohol had been given chance to ease the air, the men wanted more.

"Why don't you take your top of?" asked one of the Americans. "You're going to get a nice tan and you wanted want those great tits to remain pale now would you!"

Maria obliged, slipping the bikini top of and throwing on the floor. All eyes where immediately fixated on her breasts and she felt very self conscious. She asked for her champagne glass to be refilled to calm her anxiety and then sat back allowing the sun to touch her breasts and allowing the men uninterrupted views of them. The men began to enjoy themselves, soaking up the sun and laughing amongst each other. The champagne eventually relaxed Maria to the point where she could join in the conversation despite only having a tiny g-string on.

"You may as well take those of as well!" said the same American at last. "Again it would be a shame if any part of that great body where to miss out on the sun!"

Maria reluctantly obliged and slipped the g-string down her legs, over her ankles and on to the floor with her bikini top.

The men started to smear sun tan lotion on themselves and Maria waited tensely for the moment when someone would ask to rub it on her. She didn't have to wait long. The same American was soon rubbing suntan lotion across her back as she lay on her front. His hands massaged her neck and back area and drifted lower and lower until they reached the smooth curves of her arse. The hands squeezed and fondled her arse cheeks. Maria relaxed and let the man fondle her, and she didn't object when the hands began massage her inner thighs right up to the entrance of her vagina, or when occasionally a rogue finger slipped across the entrance. The hands went right down her legs to her feet as the others watched, still sipping their champagne. Then she felt herself being turned over and the hands quickly began to massage the sticky sun tan lotion into her neck and down to her breasts. The hands fondled every part of her breasts and his fingers tweaked at her nipples until they became totally erect. Then the hands slid gently down the flat of her stomach, over her pelvis and down towards her vagina. By this time Maria was relaxed and as the hand inevitably found her vagina it was quite wet. He began to finger her first with, then two, then three fingers. After a few minutes of this the American lifted her up by her hand and without a word he bent her over the side starboard side of the ship. Maria looked overboard at the beautiful open ocean all around as the American lined his penis up with her vagina and slowly started to fuck her. Not a word was said as he hastened his pace and fucked her doggy style until he came inside her. Then after a moments respite he pulled out and took her by the hand over to where the others sat. "Kneel down in the middle of us!" He ordered and Maria knelt down. All the men removed their penis's from their shorts and Maria was instructed to suck them off, staying only for a minute on each penis before going on to the next. The American who had fucked her timed it and she started on the nearest penis. Taking it into her and jerking it off at the same time. After a minute she went onto the next penis and then the next until she had gone full circle and was back where she had started. This went on for some time until the first of the men suddenly murmured as he came over her face. The others quickly followed until Maria was completely covered in semen. She swallowed much of it but there was simply too much and it stained her face and hair and seeped down her neck to fall onto her chest, breasts and down her back.

"Bukkake!" shouted one of the Arabs after they had all cum and Maria smiled politely.

After the bukkake Maria and the others went swimming in the ocean and Maria was glad to rid herself of the semen which had at that point caked hard over her skin. She swam naked with the men until the American swam over to her and push her against the side of the boat and started kissing her. Maria returned the kiss, becoming used to doing as bid without discussion and her juices soon started flowing. The American grabbed hold of the anchor chain to support himself and told Maria to put his cock into her. She did as bid and he began to fuck her against the side of the boat. It was surprisingly erotic, and Maria enjoyed the fuck as she too held onto the anchor chain for support. He came in her and they all got back aboard the boat. Maria was surprised to find it was already getting dark and so the boat began to make for port. As they went on, each of the crew took it in turns to fuck and cum inside Maria who was positioned bent over the bow of the boat, facing the oncoming wind and the waves.

12