Chatting with Lorna

Story Info
He planned to impregnate his online lover.
2.5k words
4.1
78.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always liked Lorna. She was pretty and very shapely with long flowing brown hair. She was smart with a clean fresh look and a beautiful smile and we hit it off from the very beginning. She was married to my girlfriend's brother who was a total wimp that worked at some kind of office job for an Insurance company. He never seemed to work hard or make a lot of money and spent his off time playing a poor game of golf and not much of anything else. I never cared much for him at any time.

As for myself I was living in what could only be described as a temporary relationship. I was in my mid thirties and a partner in an air freight company that was doing very well. I had a large apartment, owned a Mercedes and had invested in some properties with family money. I had two children from a failed marriage that I supported. It was difficult to see them often as they lived across the continent with their mother who is remarried.

During one of their family gatherings I took a bunch of family pictures for them and later worked with Lorna on the internet to arrange them in an album. She was computer literate and spent a fair amount of time on line. During this period we did some back and forth emailing. She had a good sense of humour and I had always teased her a bit and we began having some fun and spending time actually chatting outside of the pictures that we worked on. We continued our chatting after we finished the album and became very good friends.

Lorna was lonely and began to confide in me and I found out her four year old marriage was not good and as I suspected she was not happy. She was 29 years old and wanted children but so far had none. They had tried but lately had given up and she told me they didn't really even have sex that often anymore. She was not happy about how her husband never spent much time with her and it was easy to see that this beautiful woman was very frustrated. It seemed like such a waste to me each time I thought of her with that guy.

Our friendship grew and she seemed to enjoy our online chats. She spent time at home and I would even talk to her from time to time on the phone during the day and sometime we would chat online late into the night when both houses were quiet. She once told me the best time she had in her life right now was when we would chat. We learned all about our lives at home and talked more and more about sex and it became apparent she had very little experience as she had never done much of anything.

Eventually we began to tease in fun and fantasize about sex with each other. We got fairly descriptive and didn't hold anything back. One of our favourite scenarios was that I would help to impregnate her. Having a child was one of her most special dreams and I felt so sorry for her that her husband was not that thrilled or interested.

Our sessions got very hot and descriptive. Then came one night after we had talked on the phone in the afternoon she became really turned on. It turned out she had a web camera which was something I didn't own but we turned hers on and within a few minutes she was bare to the waist and showing me her firm shapely breasts.

She was gorgeous with dark upturned nipples. I was surprised how she fondled and fingered them almost like she was going to masturbate for me. She really shocked me but the best was yet to come when she obviously threw all caution and shyness to the wind and moved the camera down over her flat soft tummy and showed me her panty covered crotch. The picture was sharp and clear and I could even see a few stray soft hairs sticking out the sides. My cock was hard now and I had my hand on it. I told her what I was doing and I know it really excited her as I could almost see the flush in her body on the screen.

It took a bit of urging but I did get her to take her panties off. She was reluctant but slipped them off and put the camera back on her and showed me her soft brown haired pussy. Her slit was slightly open and I could see her wetness. She had small firm lips and I could see her clit was just poking out of her pink hood. It was obvious that she would be very tight as she was not very big. I could almost taste her and wanted to fuck her so bad that my cock was starting to ache.

Lorna seemed to like being the exhibitionist and she got me so excited that when she turned the camera off I took my dripping cock in my hand and between messages I jerked it off and spurted at least five long streams in a towel by my desk. We agreed that it was going to be hard for us to not make love and promised each other that we would someday. Lorna showed a real interest in exploring and told me that if she was ever with me she wanted me to show her everything she had missed. Our chats now included a lot of genuine affection towards each other.

Our time came in September when I decided to attend a seminar in her city and would be there for three days. We discussed meeting even if it was just for lunch. I teased her about how I could give her the baby she wanted and we laughed about it. She said she was no longer trying with her husband even after her last medical showed that she was completely in good health and very fertile so she had sort of given up.

When the day came and I was at the seminar we met for lunch. Lorna turned up and had the whole afternoon. I was off that day so we took our time. She had worn a very small sexy black dress and looked beautiful. We met in the lounge and talked about what we had been doing with each other. We could feel the sexual excitement building and as thing progressed we held hands under the secluded table. I touched her knee and moved my hand gently under the dress and she opened her legs slightly as she smiled at me and let me run my fingers across her crotch area. Her panties were soaked and I knew it was time to get out of there.

We went straight to the elevator and up to my room and barely got inside the door before she was in my arms and I was kissing her with out tongues in each others mouths. I moved her back against a table, lifted her dress, slid my hands across her soft body and pulled her panties down. They fell on the floor and she stepped out of them as her body quivered and I knew Lorna was charged with anticipation.

I held her very close to me and continued kissing her soft red lips and sucking her soft warm tongue as I slipped the straps down on her dress and my hand settled on her bare breast. I rolled and teased her nipple until she was moaning at my touch. I moved my hand to her soft pubic hair and combed it softly. I could feel my steel hard cock bursting in my pants.

Her hands clutched my shoulders tightly like she was begging me for my cock and my thumb slid across her growing clit pushing the top of her hood back, exposing more of it to my fingering. She bit my neck slightly as her weight fell onto my shoulders and stroking fingers. I knew she was ready to accept me so I lifted her slightly onto the table and pulled the dress up so she was bare from the waist down.

I unzipped my pants and let them fall and my hard cock slapped onto her belly and I felt her body tense. She looked down and her eyes widened as she got her first look at my throbbing hard cock and I knew she had seen the oozing at the tip and had also felt its sticky trail across her. I opened her thighs wider with my hips and positioned myself between them. She was feeling my cock head slip up the inside of her soft thighs and I could tell she was more then ready.

"Oh god " murmured Lorna, " and this is my most fertile time."

I smiled secretly after hearing that knowing how I really intended to do everything I could to give her the baby I knew she wanted so bad.

She looked down nervously as I slid my bare cock between her wet pussy lips and begin to thrust in and out. She watched me lubricate my cock with her bubbling wetness as I got it ready to fuck her. She tensed again as she felt the large head forced into her tight opening.

I began to thrust upwards into Lorna and she raised herself momentarily, almost as if she was changing her mind and trying to keep my hard cock from going into her body. I held her hips and started pulling her down onto me. I licked her ear lobe, rolling it around with my tongue until with a low moan she relaxed with pleasure and my cock entered her. I withdrew an inch and thrust again a bit harder.

Lorna cried out as my cock slid all the way inside, and I felt the head hit her cervix deep inside her. I held it there and kissed her lips softly, my fingers teased and pulled her nipple, my other hand was softly stroking her soft hip. I knew by her moaning that I had just given her far more cock then she ever got from that guy she was married to. I let her get used to being filled so full, then started to fuck her with long slow strokes until she urged me into fucking her hard and deep. She moaned continuously and lubricated profusely as she wriggled on my impaling cock that was right up in her belly.

I licked and sucked her neck, fucking her faster until I felt my full balls get ready to ejaculate inside of her. Lorna was in the middle of a drawn out orgasm when it came. I felt the pins and needles go up my legs and I thrust deep into her quivering body and with each hard thrust I spurted a long stream of warm semen into her fertile body.

"Ohhhhh, I felt that all warm inside me." Lorna cried out.

She held me tight bringing her legs right up around me holding me inside her. I flooded her contracting cervix with the sticky cream and thrust again and again. With each of the three short uncontrolled thrusts she got more sperm in her. I leaned forward and kissed her neck and sucked her ear lobe as I held my draining cock deep in her stopping the sperm from running out.

Lorna whispered softly in my ear. "I didn't think I could take anything that deep.''

She took a breath and continued. "It felt really nice and you put so much of your baby juice in me that I'm starting to drip."

She seemed to be thinking and then went on. "and you made me come too." "no one has done that to me before."

I whispered quietly to her " Sshhh just let me hold you now."

I held her warm body and let my cock soak until it softened and fell out with a plop bringing with it some pearly liquid with some long bubbly strings that pooled on the counter. I carried her to the bed and stripped her completely exploring her beautiful body as I let her cool down slowly. Lorna seemed to be in a heated sweaty daze. She had never been fucked to orgasm before and the only way she ever had one was with herself and she had never had oral.

That afternoon Lorna and I stayed in the bed and licked and sucked each other so she could definitely no longer say she had not had oral. At one point she became almost delirious she loved having it done to her so much. She seemed to be totally intrigued with my cock and I lay there softly caressing her as she took a long time almost studying it as she teased and stroked it. Then in her own time, inexperienced or not she sucked it in such a way that it was the most sensuous I ever imagined.

She told me I was much thicker and almost three inches longer then her husband but she eagerly took all of it. I fucked her at least twice more that day and each time she had multiple orgasms as I continued to inject her with my sperm. This was the most special person I had ever been with and a real sweetheart. I hated to let her go home to that guy.

We stayed very close and she gave me her happy news in person at a family gathering a short while later. I had indeed impregnated her but we kept that between us for now. She told me how the following week she instigated boring sex with her husband so he could think it was his. She told me she douched his sperm out of her in the bathroom afterwards just to be sure it couldn't be. She told me she knew in just a few days after being with me that she was pregnant as she could feel a glow all over herself and an instant change in her body.

A month later the big happy family news item was how Lorna was expecting and how thrilled she was. I came to visit as a friend at Christmas time as I was no longer with her sister in law. When we were alone we kissed and I slid my hand down and felt the bulge where my baby was and it really felt good to see Lorna so happy and excited.

Our boy is now four years old and many things have happened since that day. Lorna also gave birth to a girl two years ago and the girl is mine too and actually so is Lorna now.

She left her husband a month before her first one was born and divorced him immediately. He could never really handle the idea that he was going to have a family and everything came to a head when as Lorna had always suspected he came out of the closet and took up house keeping with a golf buddy.

We live in the Grand Cayman Islands now where we made our home and will raise our kids.