Chav Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

"Owww! You bastard! You're hurting me! Ugh! Ahhh! Fucking Hell! You sonnovabitch! Raping bastard!" Becky wailed.

"Ass raping bastard... get it right." He corrected with a grunting laugh. "It's supposed to hurt, you bimbo. Maybe now you'll think twice before ripping off little girls!" He laughed again, this time spanking half a dozen open palm slaps down hard onto her taut buttocks.

"Fuck! Ahh! Ahh! I'm gonna get fucking piles!" She squealed as his hard anal thrusts resumed again, following the short spanking break.

"Don't worry, I'll shove 'em back in for you." Gym Freak grunted, slamming his cock harder than ever up her ass.

"Now stop distracting me, I'm gonna cum soon!" He added through a pleasurable groan.

He climaxed after another minute or two of his hard, deep and increasingly fast sodomy. His hands were clamped like vices on Becky's firm cold ass cheeks, pulling her onto his erection as he slammed it up her again and again. And then his thrusts became erratic and his clenching fingers, ever more clawing and painful, on her bruised buttocks.

"Clamp down on me, make it tighter, pull the cum out of my ball sack! C'mon slag work it!" He grunted, more serious now.

"Fuck you! I can't! It fucking hurts, right!" She squealed in response, trying to maintain some balance as his ass rape went into overdrive.

"Just get it over with!" She added with a whimper. "Fuuuck!"

"I'll make you tighten up." He snarled then, in all seriousness.

Becky tensed in fear as he said it. She had once been the victim of an attempted donkey punch and had been hit repeatedly in the back of the skull until she was dazed and in floods of tears.

But Gym Freak had had another idea, which Becky didn't cotton on to until it was too late.

She squealed louder than ever as she felt the sudden and excruciating sensation of icy water pouring down over and between her buttocks and the abrupt eye-opener made her tense up from toes to teeth instantaneously. And Gym Freak groaned in excruciating pleasure as the water did the trick.

Becky's whole body arched suddenly and she writhed as if she had been electrocuted, her asshole tightening around his cock like a fist as he started to draw back from his previous inward thrust, bringing him to orgasm immediately.

"Ahhhh!! You mother-fucker-bastard-cunt!" She cursed him, her body shivering as the icy water trickled down her long legs but he was in seventh heaven and deaf to her raging. "Oh Jesus God that's fucking freezing!"

Gym Freak fiercely thumped his hips against her hot little ass once more while his thick cock spasmed and the cum finally ejected itself from his scrotum, blasting into her in a dozen thick jetting wads of, judging by his orgasmic cacophony, pure crystallised sexual joy.

Becky could feel the thick shaft contract, the crown tense and swell and then the jets of his thick scalding spunk flooding her over and over.

And then he was done. Panting groans of satiated lust, a little sigh as he withdrew his slackening erection from her suffering anus. She heard the little rustle of damp cloth and then that metallic purr once again, as he zipped up his trousers.

"Ha, ha! You're a sight to see." He said with a weak laugh.

Becky ignored his comment, though she took it as her cue to finally slide herself off the top of the wheelie bin and straightened up her saturated clothes as best she could.

She wasn't really paying much attention to Gym Freak as she tried to roll the soaked tights back up her goose bumped thighs. But out of the corner of her attention she saw him catch sight of something at the side of the bin where he'd ass raped her and then stoop to pick it up.

"Cool, spending money!" The exclamation was like another bucket of cold water thrown over her and she instinctively checked the pocket of her ruined denim shorts to find her cash missing.

"That's mine!" She said desperately.

"Finders keepers!" He countered, grinning. "It used to be. Now it's mine."

And Becky felt her heart sink all over again.

"I fucking need it!"

"Tough..." He shrugged counting the thin wad of notes. "Why're you mugging kids if you have this already? You greedy slag." He sang, mocking her.

"None of your fucking business. I need it, give it back!"

Gym Freak shook his head and smiled, pocketed the notes.

"After what you've just done to me, and now you're going to pinch my money too! C'mon, please, I need it!"

He just crossed his arms and smiled at her. He was still between her and the gate to the alley, still in her way.

"Look..." She said with a sigh. "I owe it Mick Garton, you heard of him?" Gym Freak didn't reply. "He's a bastard arse loan-shark, lives near here. Anyway, I've got until midnight to get the money together or he's going to fuck me up, and probably my mum and little sister too! Please, you have to give it back!"

"Bullshit, it's mine. Like I said." He replied, still grinning.

"Okay, fine don't believe me then! See how you feel tomorrow when you hear about what he did to me on the fucking news!" She yelled, and then calmed down again.

"Okay, the money's yours, but how about me earning it back?" She offered, changing tactic. "I'll do whatever you like. You obviously liked fucking me in the arse... well how doing it to me again and then making me suck you off after as well?! I need that money I'll fucking well do whatever you want, I promise!" She said, desperate tears brimming in her eyes.

And she could have kicked herself for not thinking about turning on the waterworks earlier.

"Tell you what." He said, smiling even more. "Come around to my house tomorrow afternoon, bring one of your hot chav mates who'll lez it up with you, in front of me and three of my mates for a couple of hours. You can take us on then, get gangbanged, then you can go home, after a couple of hours."

"A couple of hours...?! Just me though, yeah? I can't bring a mate round to get gangbanged by complete strangers, she'd never, not if she's not getting anything out of it."

"Fair enough, you two go at it girl on girl and when we're horny enough we'll take over on you and she gets to go home on her own."

"...Okay." Becky eventually nodded her acceptance with a mixture of relief and disgusted resignation. "Where'd you live?"

He wrote down his address.

"I promise I'll be there, tomorrow afternoon at two... But I need the money back now."

"No fucking deal. Do you I'm stupid or something?"

"Look mate, I owe a loan shark! if I don't get his money together before midnight he'll break my fucking knee caps, once him and all his fucking family have gangbanged for a couple of days. I'm not fucking with you! You don't know what he's like....! I've heard stories...!"

"Okay, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you're not at my place at two tomorrow I'm gonna come looking for you myself and what I just gave you will be nothing to what I'll do if you don't turn up."

"Okay fine. I'll be there. I promise.." She sighed, holding out her hand for the money.

"Rebecca Taylor, Oakfield estate... What number? And while you're at it give me your mobile number..."

<><><>

Becky got back to her flat, having realised she needed to get out of her wrecked clothing.

"What a fucking way to make a measily tenner!" She snarled to herself, exasperated. "At least I got the money back."

It was only then that she realised the front door was still ajar and that there was still plenty of noise coming from Jeni's room.

She swung the door open curiously, though the noises should have told her exactly what she'd see.

Four of the group (of over eighteens) who had paid for ten minutes with Jeni were still here. One of them was standing on the bed with his hands on Becky's little sister's slender ankles, holding her legs up and apart and making sure her legs stayed widely spread.

One was lying underneath her another above her making the teenage girl, filling in their sandwich, while the third was squatting at the side of the bed where Jeni's head was hanging over it, his hands at her throat while he propelled his cock, glistening in the dimming summer evening light with what appeared to be spunk diluted saliva.

Jeni was still making those muffled screaming groans but they sounded hoarse now, as if she'd been making the same noises all the time Becky had been out.

And, though Becky didn't like her sister, she had just been at the receiving end of similar treatment and didn't want to see her sister suffering anymore. She waited another moment, watching with half distaste, half excitement as the vaginal rapist, on top of Jeni, took advantage of the anal rapist's breast mauling hands by lowering his head and fastening his lips to a pinch-stiffened nipple, before she slipped quietly into her mother's bedroom and drew the hardwood cricket bat out from under it.

She ran into the room holding the bat like a club and slammed it down on the bare arse of the lad holding apart Jeni's legs.

"You fucking pricks!" She screamed, throwing her frustration behind her pent up rage. "You only paid for ten minutes! So get the fuck out or I'm going to start busting some fucking heads! You fucking cunts!" She screamed and swung the bat again. The lad who'd already been struck let go of Jeni's legs and stumbled back, grabbing for his clothes.

Becky's next swing landed on the lower back of the lad lying on Jeni. It proved to be enough to remove them from the naked teenager.

It took a few more threatening swings to get them out of the flat, but they all gathered their clothes and left with barely more that a few curses and dirty looks at Becky.

The elder of the two Taylor sister's came back to the younger's bedroom but Jeni, wailing in in floods of distraught hysterical tears, pushed past her sister and locked herself securely in the bathroom.

Becky stood outside the door for a while but she couldn't think of anything to say. Instead, she left her sister to it and went back into her own room, to get changed and decide what to do next.

<><><>

Part 3 - 9 O'clock.

Retrieving her mobile, Becky sent a quick text to Rochelle's number.

And then while she waited for a reply she got changed, trying to ignore the noise of Jeni's bawling over the spray of the shower.

Becky stripped naked and then pulled on a tiny white lace thong, a thin floaty white cotton mini skirt, white knee high socks, pink and white Kangol trainers, an electric pink plastic boob tube (with no supporting bra), some pink and white playboy patterned braces. And then, to bring the clubbing outfit together, a pink and white tartan Burberry flat cap.

She checked herself in the cracked wardrobe mirror. Sexy as shit! Skirt reaching just down past the tops of her thighs, tits perky in the eye catching boob tube, nipples poking forward like beacons. The six inches of bare thigh between skirt bottom and sock top just perfect to catch the eye.

"Shut your fucking whining Jeni! I go through it most fucking weekends, bitch! And I don't carry on like you are!" She shouted suddenly through the wall, finding herself sick of Jeni's childish over-acting, feeling sorry for herself, vying for sympathy or whatever it was she was doing.

Jeni just screamed incoherently and banged on the wall.

Becky just ignored her, biting down a pang of sudden guilt. She did go through gangbangs and reluctantly accepted anal fucking from lads she hardly knew and certain didn't fancy, but she had to admit to herself that it was her choice to be put in that position, most of the time. And also, she rarely had it forced on her in her own bedroom.

"Sorry sis." She muttered through the door. But Jeni continued sobbing. Uncertain whether her little sister had heard her, Becky simply shrugged and consoled herself with the notion that it was the thought that counted, and then went to her little dresser to sort out her make up.

She had slapped the electric pink lip-gloss across her cherub lips and was applying black eye liner in her often used Egyptian line style when the text replied chimed it's arrival.

Becky replied at once.

She grabbed her little pink bag, threw some make up, condoms, KY (just in case), her phone and what little cash she had (the loan money she slid into one of her trainers). And was out of the house without another word.

Once again she found herself crossing the road at the edge of the Oakfield estate. And once again she spotted the same white Ford Fiesta with it's three (over eighteen), drunk or high, skinhead occupants.

Though this time the car was pulled over on a grass verge on the bend and the lads were sat on the bonnet, smoking dope and passing around a bottle of Teachers whiskey, probably on the watch for passing pussy.

So, of course, they immediately caught sight of Becky, this time wolf whistling loudly at her and then exchanging surprised looks as she changed direction, heading towards them.

"Lads, I need a lift into town." She said matter-of-factly.

"I need to get off, but there's no one around to help me out, 'cept you." One of them said, eyeing her up blatantly as the other two laughed and ogled her as well.

"This your car?" She asked, nodding at the pretentious gleaming white heap beneath them.

"Sure is. You wanna try out the back seat?"

"Maybe, you wanna drive me into town?"

"Maybe..." He said, leading her to the offer.

"I could suck you off, I suppose."

"Suck and swallow."

"Whatever." She shrugged.

"Us too."

"Fuck off. You all gonna drive me there at the same time?"

"I'll drive, but you have all three of us right now." The driver said, apparently they'd started haggling.

"Fuck off. There's plenty of other lads with cars."

"I don't see none."

"...Alright," Becky sighed, glancing at her watch. "Them two now. But you later. I'm not getting ripped off."

"Me while I'm driving."

Becky laughed at him.

"Fuck off, you'll fucking crash."

"Fuck you, I'm a good driver!" He snapped, taking offence.

"I'm good at sucking cock, is what I meant dip-shit!"

"Fine, prove it."

"Okay." Becky shrugged. "Backseat. You first." She said pointing at the good looking one.

He happily slid down from the bonnet, passed the spliff to the third of the group, the passenger she had seen earlier, and then angling his head for Becky to follow, he skirted around the side of the car and into the back through the passenger side door.

Even as Becky leaned down to slide into the back of the car alongside the lad, his hands reached out and grabbed her tits, pawing at her soft flesh, palming their weight as his excited fingers pressed into the smooth giving flesh and his thumbs flicked across her stiff and obvious nipples.

"Hey, hands off!" Becky snapped, trying to slap his hand from her body.

"Oh c'mon! I get to feel you up while you suck me, it's a fucking given!"

"Unwritten law or some shit?" Becky smirked, mocking him.

"Fucking right it is!" He retaliated, snarling at her. "Fuckin' universal mate!"

"Okay fine, but hands only, and just you. Don't want no skanky length shoved up me while I'm busy." She turned her attention to the other two sitting on the bonnet and watching through the wind screen

"You two stay sitting where you are!" She said in a raised voice, before turning her attention to the lad's tracksuit pants, which were already tented with his erected cock.

She quickly loosened the cord knot that belted the trousers to his slim waist and then loosened the material before slipping dainty fingers inside and locating the hot and slightly sweaty shaft of hard spongy flesh. The contact brought a soft throaty moan from the lad and then Becky pulled at his pants a little more as she levered the hard phallus out of the slit in the front of his boxers and out into the open.

She slipped her fist up and down the six inches of average girth cock flesh, rolling the foreskin back and forth over the firm crown, leaned forward to line up her mouth with the cock. She drooled a little saliva over the crown and used her hand job method to slick up the crown and half the foreskin. Then she slid her fist down to the root and then dropped her mouth over the head.

"Ohhhh! Yeah... Suck it babe!" He crooned as Becky slid the shaft deeper into her mouth, keeping her lips rolling smoothly downward and her teeth well out of the way.

After enjoying the initial kiss and suck, he reached down for her breasts again, this time scooping them easily free of her boob tube and tugging at her nipples, milking her as if she was a cow.

Becky ignored his hands working at her tender nipples and worked her magic. Simple experience had long since awarded her quite a talent in the cock sucking department. She released the root of his penis, sliding her hands back onto his thighs and pushed herself deeper, taking his entire length easily into her hot sweet mouth. He groaned again, his cupping hands contracting on her tits, his hips squirming.

"Oh fuck, you're good! I fucking knew you would be!"

Becky gurgled a little around his stem, her larynx extending the vibrations into the already tingling flesh of his hard erection.

"Play with my balls." He grunted next.

In response Becky reached forward awkwardly, feeling her way into his trousers. She located and the cupped his hot hairy scrotum, while she started to bob her head quickly up and down in his lap, taking his length from lips to throat back and forth while her agile tongue swished and fast circling actions all over the underside and root of his phallus.

She knew, again through prior experience, how to read the boy's reactions but also the different muscle tenses and palpitations in erections telling her when they were about to climax.

She could feel the tensing of the muscles lining the underside against her tongue. The extra swelling of the steaming hot crown pumping in and out of her throat and the taste of pre-cum, a tangy under taste in her own saliva slick mouth.

His balls tensed and lifted in his scrotum. This was it.

The final clue as always was vocal. He groaned, cursed and grunted and then his balls emptied themselves suddenly and powerfully into her mouth and Becky dipped her head and sucked for all she was worth, draining him while careful fingers massaged his spasming testicles, drawing more spunk out of him and into her, as promised.

She sucked and swallowed his load, which was surprisingly plentiful and then pulled herself off him, slapped his hands from her sore breasts and then shoved him out of the car while she rearranged her top.

"Right, next. Hurry the fuck up!" She called, wiping her sticky mouth on the back on her hand.

The passenger lad was next of course and he sauntered into the back seat and took control before Becky knew what was going on. Without a word he shoved her into a sitting position, hurriedly yanked out his own erection and then straddled her, standing on the back seat and leaning over into the hatchback's parcel shelf so he stood over her with his big jutting cock swaying dangerously in her face.

"Open up, gonna fuck your fucking face, bitch!" He grunted.

Becky sighed.

"What-fucking-ever. Just get on with it."

This was more like what she was used to, though he was quite well hung.

She relaxed her throat and held her tongue down then opened her mouth and let him feed his turgid crown between her lips.

A moment later the skinhead shoved forward with his pelvis, slamming his erection all the way in, deep into Becky's throat, then pulled back at once.

And that was more or less it. He thrust in that manner a few dozen times, getting off on the harsh dominant fucking of the girl's pretty face and throat and the friction and wet heat of her mouth. Becky silently took it, breathing when she could and sucking hard during his quick out strokes.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
123456...8