Chav Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

He climaxed within a minute, ramming his meat shaft all the way in one last time, grinding his abdomen against her forehead and squashed nose, while his spunk pumped thickly down her throat. She didn't even have to swallow.

"Right, let's get going." She said a little hoarsely once he had got off her.

"Into the front with you then." The driver said, thoughtfully offering her the bottle of Teachers.

The journey was uneventful for Becky. She spent two thirds of the distance with her head bobbing up and down furiously in the driver's lap while he jerkily drove the Fiesta, one hand on the wheel the other on the top of her head, making sure her lips went as far down his dick as possible each time, when he wasn't having to change gear of course.

He took longer to bring off than the other two as he had, at some point, slid a rubber cock ring to the root of his erection which made him like a chunk of hot coal in her mouth and kept his climax securely restrained until sheer throat bruising exertion on Becky's part finally worked him right over the edge. She drew her lips back to the base of his crown and sucked and swallowed convulsively as his balls emptied themselves in a thick hot flurry of slightly sour cum. He almost crashed as well, arching up while he blasted his orgasm into her waiting mouth, squeezing his eyes shut, he almost slammed right into the back on the car in front, which had stopped at a set of traffic lights.

They dropped Becky off at the far end of the main street and beeped the horn as they sped away.

<><><>

Walking up the main street, Becky noticed how the evening had at last descended toward night. The sun had long since set and it's residual glow had now all but lost the battle with darkness, leaving only a faint blue on the horizon. Street lights were on and shadows were deepening, darkened further by the fluorescent and multi hued neon light thrown out from the pubs and takeaways that lined the main street.

Cars passed slowly, their occupants eyeing up the talent. Tottering drunk girls, hardly able to work the stiletto heels while sober, were now barely able to stand up.

On occasion a car would pull up, the occupant's chatting dirtily to one or a group of drunk girl's who either enjoyed the attention or were insulted by it, either way the responses were loud and abrasive and colourful. Sometimes girl or girl's would clamber or be pulled into a car which would disappear in search of a darker place to park up and then to fuck.

Becky expected to be approached herself, any second, and she wasn't disappointed. There were a couple of wolf whistles, some lewd looks and remarks and even a couple of good natured even friendly waves. But it was a well-groomed thirty something, in a snappy grey business suit who actually approached her.

He was so well groomed that at first Becky thought he must be a fag, but then the slightly smarmy way he approached her and the way his eyes looked her up and down left her no illusions about his sexual orientation.

"Hey babe, you sixteen? You don't even look that." He grinned at her, his eyes alight.

He was quite handsome, tanned, a slender muscular build visible under the white shirt, his black hair was wavy and gleamed a little in the orange glow of the street lights.

"I'm fifteen." She lied, following her instincts. "What the fuck do you want, anyway?"

"I'm looking for a girl, short term only." He said with excitement, his grin widening making him seem even more smarmy. "I'd like to take her out clubbing, buy her a few gifts..." He surreptitiously drew out a fat leather wallet and opened the note sleeve to show her a half inch thick wad of notes.

"I know exactly what you're after." She snapped, her returned smile dropped to a scowl. "Why don't you just come out and say it!"

"Okay, I want to fuck a piece, you know, some dirty teenage cunt slapper and I think you're gonna be it babe! Wait 'till you see the size of my meat you'll fucking salivate!"

"I'm not some fucking whore! And you can't fucking buy me, so just fuck off right!"

The man just shrugged, raised his eyebrows and then turned on his heel, sauntering off toward another couple of girls down the street who Becky thought were probably younger than Jeni. If that. (though still over eighteen). He'd probably be able to score with one of them, probably both, if he impressed the dumb cunts enough.

<><><>

Part 4 - 10 O'clock.

Only then, when the man had seemed to have found satisfaction elsewhere, did the missed opportunity dawn on Becky.

All that money that she needed tonight. One quick and frantic ten minute shag in a car park somewhere and she would have had it. She had done worse for less in the past.

She thought back over the cash she'd seen, there had been enough for the Loan-shark in that wallet three times over, and about a dozen credit cards too, she knew people who could buy those credit cards from her for a nice bit of bonus.

A wolf whistle from a group of three Oakfield hoodies up the street outside a Kebab shop caught her attention momentarily and she was about to kick off at them when she recognised them as estate lads a couple of years her senior and, her mind working in overdrive, went over to them.

"Hey guys, There's a bloke over there with a fucking huge wad of cash, how 'bout we get it off him and split it fifty - fifty. Easy fucking money."

"What're you on about Beck's we're just after a shag that's all."

"Yeah, you up for it? I've heard you're well up for it." Another of them asked, excitedly.

"Maybe I am, but listen a minute..." She replied hurriedly, growing impatient with them. Is this really all lads are interested in? "...He's got hundreds, and about a dozen credit cards. Came over to me after a fuck..."

She glanced over her shoulder and saw him showing his wallet again, saw the eyes of the two girl's lighting up, impressed smiles brightening their greedy little bitch faces.

"Yeah, he's not the only one, so how 'bout it anyway?"

"Fucking listen!" She snapped. "He's got fucking hundreds and credit cards. We can split the cash and cards between us. Or I get the cash and you lot get the cards, I'm not fussed."

"Not fussed... I heard that about you!" One of them laughed.

"Shut up prick!" The tallest of the trio snapped at his friend and then turned his attention back to Becky. "Sound's okay. What 'ave you got in mind babe?"

She looked back again and this time he had his hands on one of them while the other huddled close, her hands stroking him, both of the young sluts playing their parts as his wallet dictated.

"He wants to fuck me. So I go over tell him I've changed my mind. Lead him to that little gulley behind the bus shelter over there and then you guys wait thirty seconds then come over. Fuck him up a bit. Take his wallet. Simple."

"Okay. Easy enough." The tall lad said with a shrug. "You're on."

"We want a shag off you too or we're not doing shit for you!" The comedian insisted, now all bad tempered and serious.

"Okay, whatever...!" She snapped impatiently, looking back at the grey suited man again.

He was dirtily Frenching one of the girls right there in the street, one hand stuffed down the back of her low baggy jeans, his other kneading one perky tit. Her friend was snuggling in close to him, one hand on his arse the other rubbing up and down at his violently tented crotch.

Becky scowled. She'd have to work a bit to get him away from them two and back interested in her again.

"I'll let you all shag me after." She conceded. "But there's no time now. Wait here and watch for me taking him behind the bus shelter. Then count to thirty and come over."

"Yeah. We know the plan bitch. You'd better be right about his dough though." The other teenager said, the first time he'd spoken.

Becky made her move.

"Hey mate. Fuck them two kiddies off for something sweeter?" She called putting on her sexy flirtation act, swinging her hips and thrusting her breasts forward.

"Hey fuck you, bitch. We're getting paid to suck him off now get lost!"

"Suck you off? Them two?" Becky said to the man, ignoring the girls altogether and making an act out of trying not to laugh. "They've never even seen a real man's dick. Just little school kid chipolatas. They won't even know what deep throating means!" She said.

The man's attention was caught by her again and Becky could see his smarmy grin was back. She knew she'd hooked him at last.

"You told me to fuck off if I remember correctly. That I couldn't buy you?" He addressed her with a knowing smile.

"So, I changed my mind, a girl can can't she? Ditch these two. They're only about twelve anyway. You could get into trouble. I can pass for sixteen, you'd have what do they call it...?"

"Plausible deniability..." He said with an impressed smile.

"Yeah. That's it, I think." Becky said, a little uncertainly.

"Fucking liar, we're not twelve, we're both over eighteen!!" One of the young whore's said, blushing.

Again Becky ignored her, her eyes locking instead with the man's, before making an obvious trail down his well groomed body, pausing on his crotch long enough to make sure he knew where her eyes were directed. His cock gave a little twitching leap in his pinstripe trousers.

"There's a lot to be said for experience you know. And there are things I can do that these children don't even know the word for!" She added.

He licked his lips. Hungry for her. But he wanted to test her resolve all the same. And he did.

"I'll want to stick it up your arse." He said, obviously testing her.

"Eewkk!" One of the young whore's moaned.

"That's disgusting!" The other said.

But Becky knew their disgust was doing her a favour, in spite of themselves - pushing the man and his wallet away from them and toward her.

Even so, she couldn't really hide her own distaste at the prospect of more anal and it was etched onto her pretty face before she could force a sultry smile. However, the moment of distaste seemed to entertain the man. He obviously wanted her consenting but only reluctantly.

"Alright then. But it'll cost you more." She replied, a little sourly.

"And no condom." He added. "Bareback or nothing."

"Fifty quid." Becky replied, remembering the lads would be there to stop him sticking it up her and she'd be getting all the cash in that wallet.

"Done." He said, rather surprised.

Becky quavered a little. Had she undercharged? Would he see through the plan?

"I'm afraid you girl's have been outdone. This little babe's quite the slut-hustler. But you've warmed me up nicely so here's a little something for your trouble." He passed each of them a crisp ten pound note which the girl's took gleefully.

"Maybe if you're around next weekend we can do a little more business." He added. But the girl's were already on their way across the street to the off licence.

"Now then, little slut-hustler, where shall he have our fun. I have a nice plush car..."

"No. I want to do it outside in the open. Nastier that way. You won't believe the rush you get. Trust me." Becky said.

She was more relaxed now, she knew she had him. He was too horny for words and would happily have had her right there on the ground where they were stood if she'd told him she wanted it.

"Okay, so where you taking me?" He asked as she took him by the hand and led him across the road.

"Over there. Bus shelter." She replied risking a glance across at the three lads watching her interestedly.

"Bus shelter?! Kinky! I knew getting chav pussy was a good idea!" He muttered to himself. Becky ignored him.

His arm came around her waist, pulling her closer to him and then started questing across her on display body. He cupped a firm cool buttock from under her skirt, slipping his thumb under the rear strap of her thong and then rubbing her ass cleavage until his found the hot little puckered anus.

"Mmmm. Gonna be shoving my dick up there in a couple a' minutes."

Becky winced a little uncomfortably.

"It's hard to walk with you trying to push your thumb up my arse." She snapped.

"So what? I'm paying for the privilege." He reminded her, then switched his fondling to her breasts, pinching her nipples to hard erect studs.

By the time they were at the side of the bus shelter his hand was back under her skirt again, inside her underwear with two fingers stabbing inside her damp pussy.

The grey corrugated plastic bus shelter had been placed in a strange location. It was set back against a space of land between a bakery and a fashion boutique. The fashion boutique had an extended store front that narrowed the space between the bus shelter and the corner of the store, making it barely possible to squeeze through the gap behind the bus shelter. There were also a couple of black and gold council litter bins on the other side of the rear of the shelter making access to the pavement behind the bus shelter almost impossible.

People's general opinion was a case of bad council management or that the bus shelter had been erected in the wrong place.

However it had long since been realised as a little private area, in a public space, unobservable from the street unless one was deliberately looking in.

Becky pulled him around the side of the bus shelter, and slipped through the narrow gap to the secluded and litter strewn rear space.

At once, he was all over her, vocalising his impatient passion with insistent grunts while he whipped the elastic braces from her shoulders and flicked the PVC boob tube up onto her chest, revealing her big perky breasts.

"Nice fucking fun bags!" He grunted.

Then he immediately lowered his mouth to her nipples, while both hands feasted on the hot sultry gems beneath her pretty white mini skirt.

She winced as she felt his fingers stabbing up into the orifices of her anus and vagina simultaneously, before he momentarily paused in his assault to lift her leg onto his shoulder for easier access. A few more moments of excited finger sawing and stretching action and he slid down to his haunches, pressing her back to the corrugated grey plastic wall of the bus shelter and he went down on her prim shaven pussy, slurping at her pouting lips, flicking his tongue between her lips and pressing his puckered mouth to her clit.

It wasn't long until he expected reciprocation. Licking his glistening lips, he stood up and then gruffly pressed Becky down by her shoulders. She went to her knees and her hands came up obligingly, smoothing his trousers across the long hot bulge that was distending his crotch and then unzipping his fly with some difficulty, pulling the hard fat meat out of his trousers.

Pinching just beneath the crown with the fingers and thumb of one hand, she swished her tongue slowly around the hot bloated knob, lubricating the half drawn back foreskin and then opening her mouth wide. She popped the head between her lips, moved her pinching fingers to the root of the long thick shaft and then shoved her face all the way down, much to the man's vocalised pleasure.

Becky started to bob her head forward and back, taking him all the way in and out in fast, cinching her throat muscles around the knob, as it moved beyond the back of her mouth. She kept up a constant side to side swishing motion of her tongue all the while and gurgled gently as he went deep, to add vibrating cresses to the oral ones.

She heard the approaching movements but the man's thrusting hips obscured her view, until he stepped away from her, abruptly slapping her face away from his gleaming phallus.

Becky slumped back against the bus shelter just in time to see the three lads make their attack on the man.

If it hadn't been so brutal and so confined Becky would have found it funny. As the man had his large, swollen, ruddy cock jutting out of his open fly throughout.

The three lads shoved their way into the confined space around the back of the bus shelter, though they didn't find it easy. Though the man was ready for them and seemingly knew their intent. One of them pulled a little knife and said something to the man about handing his wallet over.

The man just scoffed. The lad took his opportunity and reached for the man, trying to get the knife against his throat and increase the seriousness of his threat.

Then man ducked abruptly and then came up again under the lad's knife arm and drove his elbow into the lad's sternum then battered the knife out of his stunned arm before kicking him hard in the groin so he dropped to the ground and curled up into a defeated ball.

The man stepped over him and planted another kick in the gut of the second lad who, in the narrow gap, couldn't find room to avoid it.

The ball of the man's foot slammed with an audible dull slap into the stomach of the lad who, the wind blasted out of him buckled and fell to the ground wheezing and clutching his middle.

The third lad hesitated, looking from the man to his two friends slowly recovering on the floor.

While the lad hesitated Becky watched the suited man, erect cock still jutting amusingly from his open fly, kneel down and pick up the first lad's knife. He casually turned the blade in the low florescent light, catching the light, making it glint, and then eyed the wide eyed teenager. Before him.

"If you want a go, come at me. If not, drag these two shits out of here... Me and the babe are after a little privacy, you know."

Thirty seconds later they lads were gone. The two dragged out by the third.

Becky was once again alone with the grey suited, horny and well hung businessman.

"Where were we...?" He said, blatantly ignoring the blazing certainty that Becky was behind the attack by the three lads in the first place. "Oh yeah, you were going to lean against the bus shelter and stick your arse out.... No, no. Keep your legs together, makes for a tighter target... That's it. Push your arse out a bit more. There you go. Now relax that butt and grit your teeth. This might not be very easy for you. But we both know you're going to take it don't we...?" He added rhetorically.

Becky nodded unnecessarily, following his instructions.

Any other time his cock, as large as it was, would have torn her arse hole wide open, as surely as a cannon ball, but that Gym Freak had stretched her just enough earlier to enable her to take his size without too much discomfort.

She leaned in an upright position with her forearms along the corrugated grooves that formed the wall of the rear of the bus shelter and keeping her thighs together, pushed her ass back and held still as she felt the man's hands on her flesh, pulling at her clothes and moaning lightly under his breath, once again voicing his passion for her hot young body.

He tugged her underwear to her ankles flipped the back of the skirt up around her waist, took a moment to fondle her hot little backside and then grabbed his hard on and lined it up with her anus.

"I have lube in my bag." Becky announced, suddenly remembering packing it. But the suited man just grunted and shoved hard up against her tight buttocks.

Becky felt her ass cinching against the invasion and tried to relax but the slackened sphincter allowed him up anyway and with a loud, clenched-jawed groan his forced his fat hard-on into her ass, jerking a few more inches into her every second until his bony hips mashed against her cool perky buttocks. With a moan of pleasure-pain he was all the way up her and enjoying the tight heat of her anus.

"Oh fuck yeah! Now this is what I was after!"

He wasted little time. Digging fingers and thumbs into her buttocks and gripping them tightly in order to hold her steady for his thrusts.

"This is exactly what I was going for. Hot little teen-chav ass hole, hot and tight and clenching my rod! Shag you little bitch! Shagging your arse now!"

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
1...345678