Chav Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky is forced to steal, Emma and Carol are the distraction.
24.1k words
4.66
52.5k
48

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

Chav 2

BECKY TAYLOR'S BACK!

PART ONE:

THE TROJAN METHOD

"Hey! They've got that Becky Taylor's doing a lez show with some blonde piece upstairs. Come'n av'a look mate!"

Thinking of Becky Taylor, that sexy teen slut with the brown hair and great body, Paul excitedly climbed the stairs, following the other teenage lad. His balls were empty for the moment, but his dick was still tingling, and the half bottle of vodka in his hand was aiding his youthful vigour already. Seeing that dirty bitch and some hot blonde getting it on in front of an audience might be something to see.

He wondered for a moment about his date, Emma McDonald, the reason his balls were empty. She was downstairs somewhere, entertaining a couple of gang lads from the estate. Without her consent of course, but who cared about what bitches thought anyway? They were there to bang. And he'd had his fun on her, now it should be someone else's turn.

He had asked McDonald to the house party on the spur of the moment after class on Thursday and had been gratified, enjoying a big bulging hard-on, when she'd said okay. He wasn't bothered about her now though. He'd already fucked her, which he'd been after doing since the get go. But now it was time for fresh meat.

He had picked her up outside her house, admittedly a little disappointed in her attire. The tightness of her baby blue denim jeans was nice and showed off her fleshy but pert ass and curvy legs, but her upper body was quite well concealed in a navy blue hoodie with bright pink graffiti emblazoned across her nicely bouncy young tits. The gold hoop earrings, gold crucifix and day-glow pink trainers completed the local chav look. A bright pink hair band drew the glossy mahogany bob back away from her round face.

She was quite a pretty girl, maybe a little more meat on her bones than was quite necessary but she was still youthfully pert and bouncy and when she smiled her whole face lit up. There was also a definite heat in her lush brown eyes that gave her a cheeky and sexual vibe that Paul had always found very enticing, almost to the point when his horniness was uncontrollable around her. She just looked dirty, like she'd be up for anything.

He'd met her outside her house without having worked out exactly how to get her to the party. But three older black lads from Paul's estate, Asher, his elder brother and Freddie turned up in their souped up Ford Escort and offered them a lift. Paul accepted quickly, though he was very suspicious when he was offered the front passenger seat while Emma was bundled into the backseat, deliberately flanked by Asher and Freddie, with Asher's brother driving.

They were barely around the first bend when they lads in the back seat started on Emma. At once, Asher threw an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him, Emma cringed and lowered her head but said nothing. She was obviously afraid of them too. At the same time Freddie placed a hand on her plump thigh and gave it an exploratory squeeze.

Of course, Emma remained silent and still and the lads, of course, chose to see it as permission to carry on at her.

To start with Paul could do nothing about it. He threw them pleading looks and had dagger eyes thrown back for his trouble. These older lads already had a reputation and Paul didn't dare go against them. At least not physically. He watched as Freddie's other hand shoved it's way down the backseat to make a grab for Emma's perky ass.

"Please..." Emma whimpered, biting her bottom lip.

Asher shushed her as he stroked a hand down her short bob cut hair, down her cheek.

"...Don't." Emma murmured, barely above a whisper and not in the least bit convincing.

Asher pressed his index finger onto her lips to silence her and then stroked it down her throat and over the curve of her breast above her hooded top.

Emma whimpered, fighting back the urge to cry as her young breasts were then groped liberally through her top.

"Be nice won't you lads?" Paul said trying to be placating. "That's my date."

"Fuck off Paul." Freddie said sliding his thick fingers further between Emma's thighs until his thumb rested against the bulge of her pussy. Emma squirmed.

"We're bein' nice, ain't we white meat?" Asher muttered to Emma, his predatory face inches from her down cast one.

Then Asher's caressing hand hooked Emma's chin and lifted her face to meet his and he slapped his full lips onto hers, tongue worming insistently into her fear slack mouth, and he French kissed her deeply and lustfully. Her hand came up in a reactionary flinch but she stopped herself from trying to pull him off her face. Freddie switched his molesting from upper thighs to tits. Both large hands coming up to the younger girl's chest to grasp and knead her perky handful tits.

Again she reacted, one hand snatching at his wrist but she stayed short of trying to pull his hands off her.

Instead, she took Asher's tongue into her mouth and consented to Freddie's cruelly mauling hands on her breasts with fear-filled reluctance.

"You know about her Irish connection don't you?" Paul said. Trying to make it a casual remark. That tactic was all he could think of.

"Huh?" Freddie grunted. One hand tugging down the zipper of his trousers over the Herculean bulge of his erection, the other all but crushing Emma's tits in his rough palm.

"Her Uncle's in the Reals mate."

"What the fuck are you drivelling about honky?!"

"The Real IRA. They're the ones who supply your lot with your guns you know..."

"So fucking what?!"

"Well, you don't wanna go risking that for some Friday night backseat fuck do you?"

"Friday night backseat train-gang fuckwit! We're all sinking our meat and she's gonna take it! All three fuckin' holes. We gonna romp her all fucking weekend. An' she'll be dropping sprogs before she's sat her mocks!" Freddie grunted crudely while he levered his huge hard cock, a foot long ebony shaft of granite and then grabbed one of Emma's hands making her wrap her fingers around it's hard heat. "Besides, you're a fucking liar."

"What if I'm not?"

"Hang on..." Asher grunted, pulling back from Emma's tear-wet, obediently tongue sucking mouth. He held her eyes with his. "This true slut?"

Emma nodded mutely.

"Fuck!!"

"Fuck 'em bros, we're here anyways." Asher's brother announced.

He'd been driving silently, using his rear view mirror to watch the fun in the back seat. "Fuck off out chalk runts!" He snapped at the passengers.

Paul made sure Emma was out of the car before he climbed out himself and he had to watch as she was made to clamber over Asher's bulk, watch their hands get one last dirty feel up of her tits and ass before she shook them off and clambered out of the car.

"We'll see you again Emma McDonald." Freddie shouted after them as the car screeched away.

"Thanks Paul, that was good thinking about the IRA. I was starting to think I'd be getting raped in that car."

"I think you would have been, it was pretty close."

"Nice friends you have. Though, thanks for saving me. I owe you."

"No Probs. You okay?"

"Just get me a good strong drink and I will be."

Paul got his date to the party without further incident and fortunately, Emma didn't seem too upset or preoccupied by the backseat assault.

The assault that Paul wouldn't have been embarrassed to admit had only invigorated his lust for her.

He managed an arm around her waist during the walk from the street to the house and his height enabled him to look straight down the neckline of her hoodie. The perspective gave him a very erotic and tantalising view of the tops of her young breasts that were bouncing rhythmically to the pace of her walk inside their uplifting bra. It wasn't a great view but the youth and perkiness of her breasts gave them a pronounced quiver that made his eyes bulge and his already hard cock tingle with renewed desire.

His seduction technique in hand, he excited her with flattery and jokes and his brand of cocky self confidence, collected some drinks and eventually found them a quiet spot in the corner of a deserted dining room.

It was thickly carpeted with a large glass fronted cabinet with the usual ornaments opposite the door. French windows to the right, blocked by full length thick curtains, an oval teak dining table with matching teak chairs in front of the windows, filling half of the room.

Paul chose a small arm chair with a side table and reading lamp to the left near the cabinet. Arm around her waist, breathing in her scent and getting himself more and more horny and worked up by her proximity, he led her to the armchair and proceeded to fill her with gin and recently bought GHB (the salty crystals without her knowledge, of course) and then let the euphoria and loss of inhibition take over. Subsequently, it had only taken about a further ten minutes after she'd finished her drink before he slid his dick into her.

He slid down into the wide armchair alongside her, enjoying the feel of her warm and soft body pressed against his. Her tits looked pretty big under the hoodie, though admittedly, having seen her in her around often enough, he knew they were barely a handful apiece. Even so, they felt delightfully soft and warm, like hot-water bottles pressing against his wiry toned chest. Her plump thighs were firm and warm against his own skinny legs. Her breath, a heady mix of gin, fruity chewing gum and menthol cigs, warmed his face as he leaned in close to her, enjoying the fiery glow in her intoxicated, smouldering eyes. His intimately caressing hand found the heat of her upper thigh but she seemingly hadn't noticed. She looked back at him and giggled. Her mouth was open a little and that was it. She was his.

She happily let him kiss her, a couple of tentative touches then full on, horny and mutual oral tongue fucking. She had not resisted at all, letting him caress her inner thighs through her tight jeans. She had only weakly tried to pull his groping fingers from her handful tits, while, all the same, she continued to suck his tongue and drink their mingled saliva.

She was a good kisser too, a dirty kisser, hot excited tongue all over the place, almost hyperactive. And it carried on that way when she sucked his dick, though it took another few minutes to get to that stage. In the meantime, her hungry French kisses threw an extra few bars of steel into his already throbbing hard erection.

He'd shifted his weight, leaning onto her so if she tried to move she wouldn't be able to get away, but she hadn't really complained much when he'd pressed her small delicate hand to his crotch and it had only taken a couple of times of pressing her hand back to his solid dick before it stayed there, stroking and squeezing his hardness obediently.

She'd struggled and moaned a little more when he had shoved his hand under her top to get to her tits beneath, but he was in control by then and felt her up to his heart's content, squeezing the soft flesh and tweaking her hard hot nipples through her bra, then yanking her top right up under her chin so he could suck and chew on them.

She'd moaned and panted with weak complaint but her hands had continued to massage his cock and ball sack obediently inside his opened trousers.

A minute later, once his drool was dribbling down her naked tits, he'd climbed up her and knelt up on the plush arms of the chair with his long throbbing erection shoved up into her flushed face. He had leaned in close so she couldn't get away from his invasive dick and pressed it to her wet lips, which were already slick and parted. The shaft slid into her mouth and he leaned forward at once, pushing it all the way in. She whimpered a little but sucked none the less. Soon enough she seemed to forget the dick in her mouth was uninvited and the frantic dirty tongue use came into play again, almost at once.

Emma had struggled only a little while he pulled her head deeper onto his swollen cock, ignored her gagging moans when he pushed into her throat and started to face fuck her.

She had been half struggling and half enjoying herself, all the while fighting with the drug's influence and loosing, to Paul's horny glee.

He let her take the lead and work at sucking him off for a few minutes, while his hand reached between them to play with her soft tits again and then, with some difficulty, down under the waistband of her tight jeans.

She only half heartedly tried pushing his hands from her body, numb attempts to stop him pulling her tight jeans off, even while he'd been thrusting his hard on down her throat over and over.

Once he was finally in her knickers and frantically frigging her with two excited fingers, enjoying the flow of her teenage juices, the other hand gripped the top of her head and she just kind of gave up the struggle and went with the flow.

While he humped her face, Paul somehow managed to drag Emma's jeans past her knees and then he abruptly yanked his engorged dick out of her mouth, bent her legs up to her shoulders, leaned in close and then with a deep groan of lustful satisfaction, drove his erection into her slick cunt.

She gasped, shook and arched upward as her cunt was filled and stretched and then moaned loudly as he started to hammer into her as hard and fast as he could.

There were two other lads from Emma's class at the party that must have recognised her as she arrived and searched around the house until they found her, seemingly drunk and already being fucked in a chair. For a little while they just stood in the doorway quietly watching her taking a hard dicking. But after a few seconds they were shuffling around the edge of the room trying to get a better view of her partly naked body. Soon enough they had grown more confident, and being bigger than Paul unconcerned by interfering with his fun. As for Paul he was just enjoying ramming his dick up Emma McDonald with her prone and helpless underneath him. There for his pleasure.

One of the lads came around the side of the chair and a second later a hand slid between Paul and Emma's copulating bodies to snatch up one of her young shuddering tits, giving it a rather cruel exploratory squeeze.

Emma squirmed and muttered a complaint at the harsh touch of the newcomer, but she was ignored by both him and Paul. Then the other lad came around the back of the chair. This was Ernie, a big black lad who had moved here with his parents from somewhere in Africa. He was a bully and aggressive, known and feared by the other Oakfield teenagers. He also had an eye for white girls. There was a rumour that he'd arse raped a young supply teacher during school detention. Who knew if the rumour was true. She had never turned up the following day. Or any day since.

Ernie looked down at Emma's quivering naked flesh from above, leaning over the back of the chair. Before he caught Paul's eye.

"Dirty bitch McDonald, huh? Not bad... We'll let you play, but she's ours once you've shot your load, got it?!" He announced with obvious threat.

"Sure." Paul shrugged, unconcerned.

"Lean back some more, McDonald needs feeding. And hurry the fuck up and finish off in her." Ernie added gruffly.

He came around to the side of the chair, unzipped his loose chino pants and hauled out a horrifically enormous cock. It was more than twice the length of Paul's and almost as thick as his wrist. It was just stupidly proportioned, Paul thought to himself.

"Gimme some of that salsa, dude." Ernie muttered to his companion who was still enjoying the feel of Emma's naked tits. The other lad, who Paul recognised but didn't know, drew a plastic bag from his tracksuit pants pocket and tossed it to Ernie.

It looked like the same white crystals that Paul had used to get his dick into Emma in the first place. Paul hoped she wouldn't end up overdosing or anything.

Ernie then clambered up onto the chair, planted his feet on the arm rests with his gigantic penis bashing McDonald straight in the face. Holding the steel hard shaft steady, he sprinkled a long line of the date rape drug onto the length of his cock and then pressed it towards the girl's mouth. He had to physically pull her mouth open and ease his cock in past her lips, she was so out of it, but once his shaft was somehow languishing on her tongue, he pressed the rest of his length into her, inch by salty inch. Emma gagged and whimpered horribly but somehow, maybe from the relaxing symptom of the drug, took the shaft right the way down her bulging throat.

"Fuck me! The dirty little whore! I can't believe she took it all!" Ernie's friend gasped.

"She didn't have no fucking choice dude!"

"Seems like she's getting used to it even!"

"She'd better, she's getting it up her arse in a minute!"

Paul couldn't see much as Ernie's muscular buttocks were blocking his view but the sounds and reality of what he was doing to her was enough to bring his spunk straight up from his balls. Digging fingers cruelly into her soft meaty flesh, he grunted loudly and thrust in deep one last time and then emptied his hot plentiful load right up into her throbbing hot pussy.

He drained his twitching, heavy balls into her and then quickly withdrew. At once, Emma's body was swallowed up by the larger frames of the other two horny lads.

Paul wasn't bothered. He was satisfied now. He'd got her naked, felt her up, had her mouth on him, fucked her good and shot his load up her, Paul didn't care if Ernie and his friend were taking possession of Emma McDonald. She'd served her purpose as far as he was concerned.

Achingly staggering back from the chair, he righted his clothes and eased his slick though flaccid penis back into his briefs. A harsh squeal from the chair grabbed his attention and he looked back at Emma, saw Ernie's mate standing behind the chair holding the girl's legs tight up to the chair back, her knees framing her face, bent double in the chair. Her hands scrabbled weakly at the chair arms as Ernie leaned forward and started to force his hard and obscenely proportioned erection into her tiny exposed anal mouth.

"No! It hurts! Don't!" She screamed. Her voice was, interestingly, much less weakened than her limbs.

"Shut up! You're gonna take it! Then you're gonna take Carl's too 'cause you're such a fucking slag!" Ernie growled with his combined aggression and sexual passion.

The other lad, Carl apparently, had to hook an arm across Emma's calves so he could press the palm of his other hand over her mouth, to muffle the anguished shrieks that were brought on by Ernie's huge black cock pushing its way up into her ass.

Paul watched with a mixture of horniness, vague sympathy and jealousy as Emma was forcibly sodomised on the arm chair.

Once others got wind of free pussy she'd probably be taking random dick for the rest of the night, whether she wanted to or not. Oh well. He'd enjoyed first dibs on the slut and that was all he'd been after. Maybe a good hard butt fuck would have been a good bonus, but there was always later... If she wasn't too sloppy or stretched out by then.

Paul mentally shrugged and then headed upstairs.

<><><>

The two girls were in a bedroom, almost a dozen boys crowded around the doorway and against the walls of the luminous pink and yellow adorned room of a teenage girl. It could have been the blonde's, who was sharing the bed with Taylor, the two hotties kneeling on the mattress facing each other. Then again, it could have been anyone's. There were plenty of other teenage chav sluts downstairs in the other rooms.

The girls had already started but it seemed to be a slow beginning as, when Paul got there, craning his neck to see past the other horny lads, there was little more than kissing going on, slow gentle kissing. It was apparently boring for most of them, but for Paul it was kind of a nice build up to the heavier stuff.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers