Cheap Shot

Story Info
I stared at Ashton in shock.
1.4k words
3.42
80.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother is a defenseman in the NHL and we went to a game last month to watch him play. There was my mom, my dad, and my brother's girlfriend. It was exciting we were in the middle of the second period and the score was tied 3 all. My brother was coming out of the other teams end skating ahead of one of the other team's forwards when all of a sudden the other player stuck his stick between my brother's legs from behind and speared him right in the balls.

The world stopped as I watched Davey crumble to the ice curled up in the fetal position holding his groin. That bastard from the other team just skated by as if nothing happened. The crowd erupted in anger and the ref looked back and saw Davey writhing on the ice holding his groin. There was no penalty called and his teammates didn't see what happened. It was terrible watching Davey on the ice surrounded by his teammates and the trainer. The team doctor scampered to Davey and they all huddled as he rocked back and forth on his side in pain.

That rotten son of a bitch that speared him was sitting on his team bench as if he had nothing to do with it. The refs huddled by the time keeper's bench at center ice discussing what the hell happened. none of them saw what happened. They didn't see it but I found out later they knew what happened and who did it. All three of them looked at the other team's bench at that smug bastard. They knew but there wasn't anything they could do as they explained it to Daye's coach who was furious. You could hear him swearing at the refs from across the rink.

Eventually Davey was able to get off the ice with help from his teammates and the trainers. His teammates were furious and they were discussing what they were going to do about it. Everyone knew who speared Davey. That rotten bastard had a history of spearing players from behind,. In fact he had done the same thing to a player from another team two weeks ago and he got away with it then too.

The crowd booed and voiced their displeasure at the refs for not calling a penalty. There should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty, an attempt to injure, a game misconduct and a multi game suspension. Instead there wasn't a fucking thing called.

My parents were furious, my dad wanted to go down a kill the son of a bitch. Davey's girlfriend was in tears. The crowd started throwing stuff at the other team's bench even though they were the home team. The only good thing that came out of it was someone hit the bastard in the head with a beer bottle.

Because of the anger of the crowd and the danger that the home team was in the game was stopped and the remaining time was to be added to the third period while security and the police settled the crowd down. We all went down to the players bench and inquired how was Davey doing. One of his teammates that was sitting out of the game saw us and he came out to let us know that Davey was on route to the hospital to be checked out. His was in extreme pain and there was a lot of swelling in his balls.

He also told us that the team was going to forget about the game, when the third period starts they were all going head hunting for the fucking prick that did this to Davey. His teammates were disgusted, sick and simply out of their mind with anger. The coach knew what was going to happen and he didn't say anything, he was going to stand back and let the players take care of business.

The third period was ready to start and the other coach was smart. He sat that cheap shot fucking asshole out of the rest of the game and sent him home. The captain of the other team came over to our bench to talk to our coach and he explained that their team was as disgusted with that prick as we were and that they didn't condone what he did in a way shape or form. Our coach nodded his head and said that he understood and that they weren't going to take it out on the other opposing players.

The rest of the game was played and we won but that didn't matter.

We all went to the hospital to see how Davey was and we found out that he was going to be alright. He was going to be in a lot of pain for a couple of days and then it would gradually subside and by this time next week he would be back to some sense of normal.

I was sitting at home steaming over what that fucking asshole did to my brother, I wanted revenge so bad. I wanted to hurt him and make him suffer, humiliate him in public and really get even. Get even my ass I wanted to cripple him and destroy him. There was a knock at the door, it was Davey's girlfriend Ashton and she had someone with her. She introduced her friend, "Sally this is Val, Val this is Sally."

We shook hands and I invited them in and led the way to the kitchen. I motioned to the chairs around the table and we all sat down. I asked, "So what's happening girls?"

"Sally, Val's brother is a hockey player with the Montreal Canadians and the son of a bitch that speared Davey also got Sally's brother about a month ago. Same shit, ref didn't see it and there was no penalty called. Sally and I have been chatting back and forth on the net and we've found five other women whose boyfriends or spouses have been speared in the nuts by this prick from Boston. In all cases the ref's didn't see it and so no penalty was called. The league has said time and time again that it's going to do something about it and they do nothing."

"All of us are fed up with the league and they promises and we've decided we're going to something about it. I came over here with Val to see if you're interested in joining us?"

I stared at Ashton in shock. I thought about it for a brief moment and said, "Count me in, I want to get this bastard. What do you have in mind?"

"We don't have anything in mind yet, we're recruiting people to the cause for now and we're looking for help also. None of us know what to do all we know is that we want to get even, we want to hurt and humiliate this asshole just like he did to Davey and the others."

I sat in my chair absorbing all this and loving what I was hearing. I knew what I wanted but I was at a loss as to what to do.

I asked, "So what do we do now?"

Val spoke up, "We're having a meeting at my place in Montreal on the 15th of next month with everyone involved. There are eleven women and none of our partners know about this because we don't want them to lose their careers if we get caught or if something goes wrong. We have a guy by the name of Ken who is a former M.P with the U.S. marines. We also have Kevin who is the biggest biker I've ever seen who is pissed at what's happening. One of the players that got speared is his little brother. Everyone is coming and I'm taking care of the plane fares for anyone that can't afford it themselves."

I thought there was only five other women who's spouses got speared too, that makes nine counting us, who are the other three?"

Ashton spoke, "there are three moms who are angry and got involved too."

"OK so what's with the MP from the marines?"

Val looked at Ashton and said, "I know Ken from the army through my dad. Ken has been a friend of the family for years. I asked him to help us.

I was stunned, this was going much further than I ever expected. This prick from Boston was in a lot of trouble and the bastard didn't even know it.

To be continued.