Cheap Thrills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,848 Followers

"I'm not very good at thinking," she said laughing. "I'm even worse at it when I need my pussy filled. I've got it all worked out though and my plan will work for you too. First thing in the morning I'm going to call Jason. I'm going to be sweet and angelic, but then I'm going to start an argument with him and break up with him. Then we can meet the guys and if it isn't any good, I'll call Jason back or just try to run into him later. I'll get back with him and then if he ever finds out, I'll just tell him it happened while we were broken up. You could do that too."

"I'd never do that to Greg," I said. "...Besides Greg isn't stupid enough to fall for something like that. I could lose him."

"Then don't do anything. Just come with me to make sure that things don't get out of control," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well there are three of them," she said. "I might not be able to handle all three of them."

"Since when?" I asked laughing.

* * * * * *

Greg

The next morning I woke up and called Penny first thing. She didn't pick up her phone which told me that she was still asleep. After all of the excitement she'd had the previous day at the amusement park, I'd kind of expected her to sleep in. I left a message telling her that I loved her and went to work.

My morning was the same as always. Filing reports, processing invoices and adding details or making minor changes on prints. Near the end of the morning though, my boss called me into the office and asked me if I was any good on Master CAM. I assured him that I was and he gave me a support bracket that had come off of one of our customers machines. That bracket had snapped in two and needed to be replaced. Since those brackets were fairly common and they failed a lot, my boss decided that we should just make them ourselves instead of wasting time and money ordering them from the manufacturer. He wanted me to reverse engineer the bracket and make it a little more beefy and then draw up the blue prints for the new bracket.

I was over the moon. At lunchtime, I went over to the jewelry store in the mall, with my chest stuck out.

Julie, my girlfriend's little sister, came over to see me.

"Hey Greg," she smiled at me. "Do you want to take another look at it or just make another payment?"

"I'm just making a payment," I said. "But with the bonus my boss is going to give me for the job I'm working on, I might be able to pick it up early." Julie just shook her head.

"I hope my stupid sister realizes how lucky she is," she said. I gave her the money and she gave me an updated receipt that showed how much I still owed on the ring. She called her boss over and handed him the money.

"Greg, do you want to just take the ring with you?" he asked. "You only owe me three hundred dollars more."

"Thanks Mr. Burton," I said. "But I haven't actually asked her yet. She might say no."

He just looked at me and laughed. "She'd have to have rocks in her head." He called out to a woman working on the other side of the store. As she came over and looked at us, he started talking to her. "Helena," he said. "If Penny decided not to marry Greg, would you step in for her and marry him?" His daughter looked at me and immediately smiled and nodded her head.

"She'd have to get in line behind me," laughed Julie. I was feeling pretty good when I left the store and headed back to work.

* * * * * *

Penny

Becky was as good as her word. She went ahead with her stupid plan. She broke up with Jason and I swear I don't understand it. Neither of us were virgins, but Becky was just a slut. That's why they called her "Bucket."

"Bucket," was short for, "Cum Bucket." Becky had gotten a reputation for doing multiple guys at parties and just letting all of them cum in her and on her wherever they wanted. I thought that what she was doing was stupid. Jason had grown up and gone through school with us and he was the one decent guy in town who'd have anything to do with her. He was the only guy I knew who'd tried to look past her reputation and see the real Becky.

Becky is a complicated woman. She can be the most caring and sensitive person in the world. She'd never hurt a fly and she was always volunteering to help out with any cause you'd name. What she really wanted, like me, was to find a man who loved her and settle down so she didn't have to work all of those ten hour shifts waitressing at the diner for less than minimum wage.

But at the same time, Becky is a round heeled slut. She will literally fuck any guy who so much as asks her for some pussy. She doesn't care what they look like. Big or small, black, white or in between, old or young, when Becky gets an itch, all it takes is a dick to scratch it.

We met them at the park near my house. There were lots of secluded areas in the park. It was early in the afternoon because Becky had to work the late shift at the diner and I wanted to be done with this by the time that Greg came home from work.

They pulled up in a beat up pick up that had seen better days. Ronnie was driving and he went right over to Becky. Brett got out and came over to me. I wouldn't speak to him or even look at him.

"So it's going to be like that huh?" he laughed. "Ronnie, she's playing hard to get."

Ronnie wasn't paying him any attention. He was whispering in Becky's ear and she was smiling like it was Christmas. She rubbed the front of his pants and then grabbed him by the arm and led him off into the bushes. The other guy seemed to follow them. I was glad that she'd gotten started quickly. The sooner she got her fix, the sooner I could get away from them. I knew that Becky wouldn't stay with Ronnie for very long. I figured she'd get bored with him and start to miss poor Jason as soon as she got her daily dose of dick.

It took less than a minute before I heard Becky moaning from behind the bushes. "Hey you want to see something?" asked Brett.

"Nope," I said. He held his phone near my face anyway.

"You sure looked like you were having a good time," he said. He flicked from picture to picture. The first few were photos of him and me on the roller coaster the previous day.

The next few showed me with my hands in the air and him with his hands on my boobs. Suddenly, I knew what the third guy was for. As I looked, the next pictures showed Brett with his hand in my panties. Then he showed me a video with the coaster coming down the track close to the exit with Brett fingering me, while I shouted at the top of my lungs that I was cumming.

"Why are you showing me this?" I asked.

"My stupid friend took those pictures with his iPhone," said Brett. "I think I should make him delete them don't you?"

"I'm not giving you any money," I said. "I have an uncle who's a cop. He'll handle this blackmail for me and you and your two stupid friends will go to jail."

"I'm on your side, dummy," he said. "I don't want this to get out any more than you do. And I don't want any money. How much could you actually give me any way? I WAS listening to you, yesterday so I know that you don't even have a job. It's just that if I'm going to stick my neck out and possibly lose a friend, I didn't want to do it for nothing."

"I thought you didn't want any money?" I snapped.

"I didn't say anything about money," he said. "Besides he's probably already uploading it to his Facebook page. Shit, he has over a thousand friends. We only live two towns over. A lot of his friends live around here. You never know who might see it. It only takes one person you know. That person tells a friend. And they tell two friends and the next thing you know, you no longer have a boyfriend."

"What do you want asshole?" I asked.

"A blow job," he said.

"Fuck you," I spat.

"Okay," he said. "But I really would have settled for the blow job. Hey, don't worry about it. It's your choice. These are really good pictures. Maybe we'll put them up on one of those amateur porn sites. You're really a pretty girl. We'll get a lot of hits."

"Let's go," I said.

"Let's go where?" he asked.

"Into the bushes so you can get your blow job," I said. "But give me the phone first. I'll delete the pictures and give it back after we're done."

"Unh uh," he said.

"I'm not going to beg you to do it," I snapped. "Now let's go or just forget it."

"Right here, right now," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you Penny," he said. "You're like me. You get off more on the excitement and the nastiness more than what you're actually doing. You need a thrill. In this case it's going to be the thrill of possibly getting caught. Now get on your fucking knees slut and suck my dick."

I just stared at him. "I'm not..." I began.

"The longer you wait the bigger the chance that someone sees you," he said.

I got down onto my knees and pulled his pants around his ankles. I can't begin to go into how degrading it was to be forced to do something so personal for someone that I hated as much as I hated Brett. At the same time, it only took a few minutes of me looking out of the corners of my eyes and seeing cars come in our direction only to turn off at the entrance to the park for my pussy to start becoming moist. He was right. The chance of getting caught was adding to my excitement. I imagined bringing Greg here and doing something like this.

Brett reached down and pulled my shirt up and started playing with my tits. He flicked my nipples and made it hurt, but it only made me wetter. I was licking his dick and moaning like there was no tomorrow. The next thing I knew, he had stood me up and bent me over the bench we'd been sitting on. He rammed his dick into me and started fucking me."

"No," I said loudly.

"Shut up slut," he spat. "You like it. You're so turned on that my dick went into you until it bottomed out in one thrust. You're looking around like you want someone to see us."

"No, I don't," I whined.

"Then why are you fucking me back?" he asked. And I realized that I was doing just that. I also realized that I was very close to cumming again. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"No," I said quietly.

"I can't hear you," he said. "I don't want anyone to misunderstand this. They might think I was trying to rape you, I'll stop."

"No," I said louder. "Don't stop, I'm almost there." He slowed down his thrusts and I slammed my ass back against him as hard as I could. I needed to orgasm and I needed it badly.

"Fuck me," I said even louder. "I want you to fuck me." And he did. I wish I could say that it was worth the risk, but it wasn't. Greg and I had checked into motels a few times since we both still lived with our parents and the sex wasn't nearly as good as what I got from Greg. Greg was bigger and far more loving and I didn't feel out of control or degraded with Greg. I also didn't feel that crushing sense of guilt with Greg, because I knew that we belonged together. But that afternoon in the park, it was as if someone lit a fire in my pussy and any guy could have put it out.

"I'm gonna cum, slut," he said. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"Just a little longer," I said. "I'm..."

At that moment I felt him ejaculate inside of me and my vagina started convulsing around him. Every spurt of semen from him resulted in more convulsions and then it shot through me and I lost control and just screamed.

Becky and Ronnie came running out of the bushes adjusting their clothes to see what was going on.

"Damn, girl, I can't believe you fucked him right out in broad daylight," said Becky shaking her head. "What if someone had seen you?"

I started moaning again because just the thought of someone seeing me getting fucked was enough to trigger another small orgasm.

I pulled my skirt down and looked at Brett with venom in my eyes. I snatched the phone and deleted the video and all of the pictures. I handed the phone back to Brett. "Are those the only copies?" I asked.

He just smiled and nodded at me. He pulled his pants up. "That was really good," he said.

"I'm glad you liked it," I spat. "It'll never happen again."

He just started laughing. He and his friends headed back for the truck. As he jumped into the bed of the truck he waved at me and said, "See you tomorrow, Slut."

I gave him the finger and then turned and slapped the shit out of Becky.

"What was that for?" she whined. "It looked like you had a good time."

"Oh, you think me cheating on my future husband was a good time?" I asked loudly. "That asshole blackmailed me. He made me do it."

"Oh, Ronnie didn't blackmail me," said Becky. "He just fucked me."

"I can't believe you fucked those guys willingly," I said.

"What guys?" she asked. "It was only Ronnie."

"Where was the other guy?" I asked.

"I don't know, but he wasn't with us," she said. "I wish he had been. Ronnie is good with his fingers, but size wise he's a little lacking in his pants. I think I'll go back to Jason tomorrow; maybe even tonight. So we don't have to do this again."

We went home. As soon as I got home, I headed for the shower. I must have scrubbed myself inside and out for over an hour and it just seemed like I couldn't get clean. Then I got into my bed and started crying. I swore that I would never do anything like that again. I also blamed Greg for what had happened to me. If he'd gone on the roller coaster with me, none of this would ever have started. Greg knew me better than anyone else. He knew that I loved thrills and chills. If he loved me as much as he claimed, he should have been willing to do it with me. Greg backed out of going on the coasters every chance he got. This was his fault.

As I sat there lost in my thoughts, my revelry was suddenly shattered by the loud slamming of my door. My brain refused to process what was going on. Then as the shock died down, I noticed Julie standing in front of me. Her chest was heaving up and down. I don't know why I'd never noticed that Julie's breasts were at least a size bigger than mine. She was a couple of inches shorter and was smaller than me everywhere except in the bust line. Julie had definitely inherited our mom's incredible figure besides those angelic innocent eyes. My tits were nothing to sneeze at, they were definitely on the larger side, but Julie was clearly bigger still.

"What the fuck is your problem, Julie," I screamed at her. After the morning I'd had, I was in no mood for her shit.

"You fucking whore," she screamed. "How could you be so stupid?"

"Look Julie, if you have something to say, just say it," I spat. "I'm not in the mood for twenty questions."

"Do you know Jason Daniels?" asked Julie.

"Of course I do," I said. "We grew up together. He's Becky's boyfriend. He's a good guy."

"He isn't Becky's boyfriend anymore," said Julie. "He just slapped the shit out of her in the middle of town. She walked up to him and started talking to him in front of the diner she works at. Apparently Becky tried to do that thing she does, where she breaks up with him and then goes and fucks some other guy, one time too many. Jason followed her today and watched her. When the police came to ask him what was going on, Jason spilled his guts. Right there in the street he told them about her fucking some guy in the park. He also claimed that you were there and you did it too. Becky stood up for you. She told them that it wasn't you it was someone else."

"It wasn't me," I lied. "I've been here the whole time." Julie looked at me and just walked out of the room.

A short time later, Becky called me. She was crying and could barely talk. It turned out that the officer had believed Jason's story at least about Becky. Jason didn't have to face any assault charges because the police understood how badly he'd been hurt and because Becky agreed not to file charges against him. It took seeing Jason standing there in the street, crying in front of everyone there, including other men, to make Becky understand how much he loved her. The thing that Becky wanted most of all, she had always had, but was just too stupid to realize it until she'd thrown it away. Becky got charged with public indecency and has to pay a huge fine.

Just hearing that, forced me to realize that I was in the same boat. Bad news travels at the speed of light in a small town. I was sure that sooner or later Greg might hear about all of this. That was when Becky lowered the boom on me. "I'm so sorry," she said. "I tried to cover for you."

"I know Beck," I said. "Thanks."

"What are you thanking me for?" she asked, still crying. "They have a video of you. Jason saw me go into the bushes with Ronnie with his own eyes, so there's no chance for us. For years now, he's heard about me doing what I do. But since he'd never seen it, he loved me enough that the love beat out the doubt. But this time he saw it with his own eyes. He's never going to forgive this Penny. And if Greg ever sees that video, he'll never forgive you."

"Becky, you have to call Ronnie and get him to let me speak to Brett," I said angrily. She quickly pressed a couple of buttons on her phone and switched it to a three way call and added Ronnie to it.

"I want to speak to Brett," I said.

"About what?" asked Ronnie. "What will you give me if I find him for you? He told me how good what you guys did was and maybe I want a little taste too."

"You got your taste from Becky," I said.

"Fat girl pussy is too easy to get," he smirked. "Becky practically raped me. You saw her pull me into the bushes. She likes it. She's too easy. You on the other hand, Brett said that he had to convince you but once he got you started, you were begging him for it. It's always the quiet, hard to get ones..."

"Fuck you," I screamed.

"That's what I want you to do," he smirked. "Besides you're going to get some more of Brett tomorrow anyway. If he can get away from his wife and br..." He stopped talking immediately, realizing that he'd slipped.

For a long time none of us said anything. "Ronnie, call Brett and put him on the phone now, or I swear, I'll give my uncle your number and he's a cop. They're really interested in you over what happened in the park today."

"Bullshit, " he said. "If you rat me out, I'll tell them that you were there too."

"Ronnie, the guy I love and want to marry may find out about this," I said coldly. "I have to make sure that he never sees that tape. I'll pay the fucking fine. I have more than that saved up in my bank account. Do you? Do you and Brett need me following you around and finding out who he's married to and causing problems in his life, like you've caused in ours. How about I just show up at Brett's next MMA fight and tell his wife everything that happened?"

Ronnie snorted at that.

He hung up the phone and ten minutes later Brett called me back.

"What do you want?" he sneered.

"I want the fucking tape," I sneered back matching his tone and delivery. "No copies and no more tapes. In fact, you come alone tomorrow morning. Don't bring your sneaky friend with the camera. I don't want anyone to even know that I'm meeting you."

"And why would I bring you the tape?" he asked. "What's in it for me?"

"Not going to jail would be good," I said.

"Maybe you need to watch that tape," he said. "Everything we did was consensual. I even offered to stop. You're twenty two years old. You're well past the age of consent. You started the whole thing by pulling my pants down. You told me several times to fuck you. After watching the tape it actually appears that you're the aggressive one."

"What do I have to do to end this?" I asked.

"Give me some more of what I got this morning," he laughed.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,848 Followers