Cheater

Story Info
Husband and wife find excitement.
1.9k words
3.98
58.9k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked so sad as we sat across from each other. The kids were at school and he said we needed to talk. I was pretty sure I knew what he was going to tell me, I just wish he didn't look so sad about it.

"So, how was London? Still love your new job, even the traveling?" I asked lightheartedly.

"D, I have to tell you something. It isn't easy for me," he started.

"K, what? Did you have sex with someone else?" I asked bluntly.

He looked like a deer in headlights, "I....um...hell..." he stammered.

"It's ok. Just tell me it wasn't love or that you are leaving me for her."

"I was so drunk, and she reminded me of you. Big tits, nice smile. I was so fucking horny and she offered. I don't love her. It was just sex. Shit, are you going to leave me?" he looked at me with scared eyes.

"Hell no. Why would I leave you? Would you leave me if I had sex with someone else because I was horny and you weren't around?"

"I probably would. Shit, I would be pissed. Why the hell aren't you pissed? HAVE you been having sex with someone else?" his voice heated up.

"Hold on a minute. You are turning this on me. I have begged you for sex almost every day, but you have been so stressed or upset about that old crappy job that you have pushed me aside many times. I have tried not to take it personally, but that does hurt. If I had sex with someone else, it wasn't for love or because I wanted to leave you, but because I wanted sex and needed it. You weren't willing to have sex with me so what was I to do?"

"Shit," he said, "this isn't the way I wanted this conversation to go. I didn't want to argue with you. I fucked up, and I was willing to admit it and fix the problem."

"What problem? As far as I see it, you had a need, she filled it because I wasn't there. Let me ask you this... if I had been there, would you have still fucked her?" I questioned him.

"Hell no, I would have fucked you," he answered.

"Well, then I don't see that there is a problem." I sighed. "Look, since this is a time of confessions, I might as well come clean. Remember me asking you to buy me a vibrator to keep me satisfied when you didn't want sex?" "Yeah," he thought, "I asked you why you would need one? You said to give you pleasure when I wouldn't, and then you asked me, if I wouldn't buy it, what the hell were you supposed to do."

"Yeah, well, I bought it. God it feels great. I can cum over and over with it. I love it. I just wish you had bought it for me. That you had wanted me to be satisfied."

"So you aren't pissed that I fucked someone else...." He questioned again.

"Hell no, I am so fucking turned on thinking about you fucking her that I want you to tell me about it."

"What?!" he said.

"Look, when we started dating, you knew me as a friend. You knew practically everyone I fucked or messed around with in college. You knew about guys when I was living with Jo. You knew that I was one horny girl. There are things I have NEVER told you that I want or fantasize about or want to watch because I didn't know what you would say or do."

"Yeah, I knew you liked to fuck. I just never thought it would be someone else. And what things haven't you told me?"

"Well, if you promise to tell about her, then I will tell you all my little secrets. But one condition, we do this upstairs, in our bedroom, in case the kids come home..."

We both jumped up and laughed. He chased me up the stairs, and we both started ripping our clothes off when we entered the room. He had a nice hard on, and my nipples were hard and puckered.

"So start telling me about her..." I said as I crawled up on the bed with my ass wiggling at him.

"She had nice big tits.. and a pretty smile. She bought me a drink and asked me why I was all alone and could she keep me company. I told her I was married, but she didn't care. After a few drinks, she rubbed my thigh and brushed my balls. And then she dipped her fingers up her skirt into her pussy. She offered them to me. I licked them and was thinking about how I wanted to bury my tongue in her. I got a raging hard on, and said I had to get out of there if I was going to be good."

As he spoke he had moved to the edge of the bed, still standing. I had moved to him and placed him in my mouth and was sucking on him, getting wetter with his story.

"Mmmmmmm, and..." I asked and then went back to my sucking.

"Shit, you are going to make me cum..." he said. "Well, I won't continue unless you do. And I know that you want me to suck your cock so keep telling your story."

I wrapped my lips around him again and he continued, "As soon as we entered my room, she ripped my pants down and got on her knees and started to suck me hard and fast. She had her fingers in her pussy, playing with herself. I've always wanted to watch you play with yourself, but you never would so I couldn't hold back as she sucked hard and fast and played with herself." As he spoke I had slowly eased my fingers into my soaking wet slit, rubbing my clit, moaning from myself, from his cock in my mouth, from the vision in my mind of some chick with my husband's dick in her mouth, playing with herself. He watched me rubbing my clit and grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth. He had never been that forceful, never fucked my mouth like that before. I loved it, and moaned as I sucked harder and tried to deep throat him. I had rarely swallowed his cum before, so I latched on to his hard cock and wouldn't let go, sucking hard as he fucked my mouth, playing with myself. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, oh god, swallow it, oh god, yes, suck my cock, suck it hard while I fuck your mouth. Oh god, rub your clit hard, cum with meeeeee ........." he cried out. I had never heard him talk like that before while we were having sex and I was crazy with lust, letting him bang my tonsils with his hard cock, rubbing my hard clit faster and faster. He held my head in place and shoved his cock in one last time, and let go of his cum into my mouth, down my throat. I let go at that point and came with a loud groan, and dripping all over the bed and my hand.

"Oh shit, that was incredible. Oh damn, I am still hard... fuck that was incredible." Was all he could say. I released his semi-hard on in my mouth and licked the cum that had oozed out of my mouth and on to my chin. That little gesture made him growl and he picked me up and drug me to the side of the bed. I thought he was going to fuck me, but instead he dropped to his knees and devoured my pussy. He tongue fucked me while rubbing my clit with his thumb, then he took my newly hard clit in his mouth and sucked while he shoved two fingers in me and reached up to rub my g-spot. He had never done that before to me. I had wanted so many times to beg him to do that, but had never had the guts to speak my desires. "Oh god, yes, suck my clit, rub my spot, make me cum again." He loved that I was telling him what I wanted and he began an all out assault on my pussy, finger fucking me, sucking my clit, licking me up and down. He eased his pinky finger in my ass with all the juices I had and kept the other two in my pussy, rubbing my g-spot, all the while sucking my hard clit. It was too much, and I cried out, "oh my god, oh shit, that is incredible, don't stop, oh god, please don't stop, oh yeah, suck my clit, harder, harder, oh,oh,oh, I'm gonnnnnnnnna cccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" and I exploded in his mouth and all over his hand. I had never squirted before and it was a first for me. I was too horny to be embarrassed. He licked me clean gently, letting my clit take a break from his assault. Then he stood up and flipped me over onto all fours. "You love it this way, don't you? Don't you? Fucking say it, tell me how much you love it this way." I was a little shocked to hear him talk like that to me, but loved it.

"God yes, fuck me from behind. Bury your hard cock in my wet pussy, fucking slam it in me over and over." And slam he did. He was slamming so hard into me I could hear the slap of his balls on my pussy.

"Play with yourself while I fuck the hell out of you. Rub that clit, rub my dick as it slams in and out of that wet pussy of yours. Get yourself off while I fuck you hard." Was all he said.

I reached under me and rubbed his cock as it slammed in and out of me, and then played with my clit, and then his cock, then my clit. I grabbed at his sac, and felt it tighten so I knew he was close. I went back to rubbing my clit, and could feel my pussy tighten around him, getting close to cumming myself.

"Oh shit, you're gonna cum. I can feel your pussy grip me, oh, it is twitching, getting ready to cum. Oh shit, there it is, cum with me, cum with me while I fuck you. I'm gonna unload in you, feel my cock twitch."

I let go and my pussy contracted over and over around his cock. And I felt him twitch and unload in me, filling me with his cum while my pussy twitched over and over around him.

We collapsed together on the bed still connected. "Holy shit, that was fucking incredible. I never knew it could be like that with us." Was all he said. I had cum so hard, there were tears leaking from my glazed eyes. "god yes, I never knew either. That was so intense." I responded.

We lay like that for a long time until finally he spoke, "So is it ok that I fucked her or not?"

I laughed, "God yes, you can fuck whoever whenever you want, as long as you tell me about it and fuck me like that afterwards. What about me?"

"I'll have to think about that for now, but if we fuck like that afterwards, then probably..."