Cheater Pays For Fun

Story Info
Cheating husband pays for a session.
2k words
3.7
25.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was barely lit. The flicker of candle light danced across the pale walls. I sat, legs crossed, patiently waiting to see how long it would take this piece of fuck meat to wake up. Patience is a virtue I don't possess, but who can argue with a paying customer? Lightly I tapped my well manicured dark red fingernails against the top of the dresser. My eyes danced over his sleek form as the minutes passed, contemplating just what to do with him. Fifteen minutes passed before he began to stir. A wicked grin crossed my lips as I scooted closer to the edge of my chair. I watched as he groggily stretched, well, at least attempted to stretch. I was under strict instructions to do whatever I pleased with his useless ass, so, that's what I did. Prior to his awakening I had chained his wrists to each corner of the bed, along with his ankles. I had also placed a strip of duct tape over his blasphemous lips. I hated cry babies, and I already knew he was going to be one of them despite his enthusiasm. I slowly rose to my feet and walked to his bedside.

The click of my stilettos the only real noise in the room. I could see his eyes flicker around franticly, as if he had forgotten what he had gotten himself into. The candle light gave his dull wedding ring a slight sparkle which made me just want to hurt him more. His eyes found mine, I allowed him the briefest of moments to take in my presence. The black leather corset hugged every curve and pushed my tits up high, making my cleavage unavoidable. The tops of my stockings wrapped securely around my thick thighs clinging to my flesh for dear life. My essence was covered with a thin layer of black lace. My dark locks pulled up high atop my head, allowing the strands to swing freely but maintain discipline all at the same time. I could see the excitement in his eyes, wishing he could have his way with me, thinking that at the end of all of this I would end up submitting to him. How pathetic. I let my fingers caress his jaw line, smiling warmly down at him, wanting him to feel safe and secure with me. I noticed his body start to relax more, no longer tugging at his restraints. I gently patted his cheek

"Good boy." I smiled once more then laid a firm, harsh slap across his face. I grabbed him by the hair and yanked his head to the side, bringing my lips right next to his ear.

"You're my bitch now. Get use to it." I bit the side of his neck, not in an attempt to be sexy or seductive, but merely to cause him a shock of pain. I released his hair and stood back upright. I opened the drawer next to the bed and shuffled through it idly. I pulled out a liquid eye liner tube, a roll of duct tape, and a studded small paddle. I decided to start off small, make him realize how useless he really was.

"You're not special. You are not important. You are by no means desirable as a man. You are NOT a man. You are a worthless piece of meat that doesn't even deserve to be fucked. You're wife should be ashamed of herself for even opening her whore legs for you." as the verbal attack progressed I could see his tiny cock twitch. I shook my finger in his face then began to open the eye liner. I use this because it's a pain in the ass to scrub off, not permanent, but a pain none the less.

"I didn't tell you to let my cock get hard. You better adjust yourself before I do it for you. And I promise you wont like how I solve our little, and I mean little, problem." He defiantly raised his hips, as if to say, "you know you want me bitch.". I sighed and shook my head setting the eye liner next to him and reached for my paddle. I pressed the flat side against his ball and then smacked them hard. He jerked to try and close his legs, but he was secured firmly to the bed. His scream was also muffled by the duct tape on his mouth. I laughed at his ridiculous display and gave him one more swift swat to the balls for good measure.

"When I say to keep it under control, I mean it pig." I could see the anger in his eyes but I didn't care. It wasn't my place to care, he could go home to his wife and explain to her why he couldn't fuck her. I took hold of the eye liner once again and proceeded to start my project of humiliation. First, I started with his mouth, I carefully spelled out the words "Cock Sucker" over the tape on his mouth. Then I began to graffiti the rest of his body with words like "pig, cock slut, whore, faggot, useless bitch, cum dump." I smiled softly to myself as I finished each word. I covered him from head to toe with obscenities. I stood up and admired my work, then took out the camera. Once he saw this small object he began to thrash, pulling hard on the cuffs. In my other hand I still held onto the paddle. This time I spanked his inner thighs and over his stomach.

"The more you fight this, the worse it will be whore. So lay there and behave your fucking self."

I knew he was cursing me, I just couldn't hear nor understand him or even bring myself to care. After all, this is what he paid for, to be a submissive to a real woman. I snapped pictures from all angles. Zooming in on his tiny so called cock and the word "useless" that I had written along his tiny shaft.

"You know what. I really hate a man that doesn't know how to at least trim his balls. So disgusting. Well, let me do your wife a favor and help you out a little bit huh? What do you think?" I gave a pause as if waiting for his response.

"Oh yes, that's right...you can't talk." I mockingly laughed at him and pulled on the duct tape, getting a long piece before cutting it. I placed the piece of tape over his pubic region, then another, followed by another, until every piece of pubic hair was covered. I wandered off to the closet, letting him lay there and think about how much it is going to hurt once I decide to pull off each piece of tape. I grabbed hold of a 10 inch black dildo and brought it back to the bed. I slapped him across the face with it repeatedly and held it up in front of him.

"This is what a real man looks like. Remember that. You are not a man and you never will be." As soon as I finished my sentence I tore the duct tape off of his mouth and instantly shoved the black dildo down his throat. I wanted to hear him gag, watch him squirm and spit up around something that he would never compare to. I began to fuck his throat. Slamming the dildo in and out of his mouth, distracting him as I reached down and yanked the first piece of tape off of his pubes. As he tried to cry out I fed him nearly all over the dildo. The tears trickled over his face unable to stop himself from being a pussy. As I used his mouth I continued to pull off the rest of the tape hoping to get as much hair off his balls as possible. His balls were dark pink and looked rather raw. I pulled the dildo from his mouth and wiped it off on his chest.

"Taste good bitch?" he nodded in response, too scared to defy me further. I exchanged the dildo for my handy paddle. I lightly tapped his sore genitals.

"Tell me what you are." I waited only a second and without a response I spanked his balls. This time I could hear him yelp and whimper like a pathetic little fuck.

"Tell me what are you cunt!" this time his response was prompt.

"I'm a worthless fuck pig Ma'am." He winced anticipating another spank to his balls but this time I slapped him across the face.

"That's what I thought." I loosed the restraints on one of his legs just enough so he could raise it a little bit, then locked it back in place. I moved the dildo between his legs, letting the tip of it graze his bare ass. He bucked up, scared of it, knowing what I had planned. I wiggled out of my panties and wrapped them around his tiny white cock, pulling them tight around his shaft as I climbed on the bed and straddled his face. His moans betrayed him as I forced him to stare up at my bare pussy.

"You'll never be able to fuck my pussy. You're not good enough. This pussy was made for a real man, a black man. You're only hear to worship and please my pussy however I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am. Anything for you." I knew how bad he wanted to lick my pussy, so I dropped down just out of his reach and leaned forward to grab the dildo and press it against his ass. I spit onto the toy before I shoved half of it straight up his ass. He tried his hardest not to scream but I could feel his warm breath against my pretty pink pussy. I twisted the toy as I started to push it up his ass further, wanting to cause him as much discomfort as possible. I wasted no time fucking him, it was his turn to be taught a lesson, maybe next time he decided to cheat on his wife he'd remember this moment and think twice. I shoved the entire dildo up his ass and quickly sat on his face, smothering him with my ass and pussy. I began to grind on his worthless mouth, smearing my juices all over his face as I made him my new fuck toy. I pounded away at his ass, I watched as his tiny little cock started to grow. I lifted myself off his face and told him to open his mouth.

"You don't deserve to taste my cum nor do you deserve to cum yourself. So keep your mouth open, be a good boy and don't complain." I heard him say "ahh" underneath me. I left the black dildo buried in his ass as I squatted on his face. Within moments my piss filled his mouth, splashing over his face. He did as he was told and didn't complain and he swallowed as much as he could. Once I was finished I got off him and wiped my pussy clean with his button up shirt.

"Look at you now. Not so tough now huh? Stupid cock slut. You haven't even asked me to take that dick out of your ass. Disgusting." I decided since he was acting like such a good whore I would document this occasion and take a few more pictures. I sent all of them to my email address so even if he tried to get slick and delete them I already had them somewhere else. After I was done I pulled the dirty dildo out of his ass and smeared it all over his face. I casually unfastened his ankles, then wrists and tossed him his clothes.

"You have 5 minutes to get the fuck out of my house. If you're up to it in a few days, you may email me and beg me to use you again. And don't forget to tell your wife I said "hi." and with that, I sent him back home to the little woman to contemplate what he had just done.