Cheater's Plan

Story Info
He overheard her plan to cheat....and....
10k words
4.24
424k
224
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers

I was due to get off a double shift at 5:00 p.m. but Dan Keisner, my captain told me to take off early since nothing serious was going on anyway. I am a lieutenant with the Minneapolis police force and my name is John Taylor. I currently am the liaison officer with the Northern Plains Safe Trails Drug Enforcement Task Force. I know it is a big name but just think of it as an arm of the DEA and you will be pretty correct.

I gladly took Dan's offer to leave early and was headed home by 3:30 p.m. I live out on the northwest side of the metro area in Maple Grove and it took me about a half hour to drive home. I was really happy to have gotten off early because after a double I was totally beat. There was nothing I wanted more than to just grab a beer when I got home and relax until dinner. Then I was going to pay some attention to the wife and get some much needed sleep.

When I walked in the door I noticed my wife Kathy and her twin sister Sharon sitting out by the pool talking. They were both topless and believe me when I say that there have never been four more beautiful sights in the entire world. This was nothing new either. They often sunbathed topless and yes even in front of me. I actually had dated and yes fucked Sharon before I even met Kathy. She was beautiful, hot as a pistol, fun and intelligent all wrapped up in one fantastic package when I dated her. She still was and I didn't mind seeing her topless one bit.

Sharon had introduced me to her sister Kathy and there were instant sparks. She was everything Sharon was but there was something extra that just drew me to her. Yes it was love at first sight and miraculously it was a two way street. Sharon saw it too and moments after we were introduced she said laughingly that she couldn't compete with love and bowed out with a hearty laugh. She kissed me and told me to take care of her sister and then she hugged Kathy and told her she loved her and to be happy. Then she walked out the door and left us alone.

Anyway, we married a few months later and have been married for five years. We have no children but have been talking about starting a family soon. I know we were both very happy with one another and we were ready to start building that family.

Back to the present, I smiled when I saw them and thought this is perfect. Go change into my suit, grab a beer and join them at the pool. Relax, soak up some suds, soak up some sun and enjoy the eye candy. What a way to spend the rest of the afternoon.

I walked upstairs and got my suit on and was heading back down the stairs when Kathy and Sharon walked in the kitchen door. They were in a heated discussion and I could tell that Sharon was not happy with Kathy.

Sharon's voice was rather elevated when she asked, "How could you do that to John? He loves you more than anything and he would be devastated if he found out you cheated on him. In fact I am pretty sure he would divorce you if you cheat on him. Don't do it Kathy, please don't do it."

Kathy responded, "John is never going to find out and you better not tell him either. I just have to do this Sharon, we have been talking about starting a family and then I will be a mother and I could never do this again. I just want to find out what it would be like. When Phil was dancing with me Saturday night he pulled me so close I could feel his entire package rubbing against me and I was hotter than hell right then.

"He was talking dirty to me the whole time and telling me all the things he was going to do to me if he ever got the chance and I wanted to fuck him right there on the dance floor. When we got home I almost tore John's cock off him I fucked him so hard.

"Then yesterday Phil called me and told me he knew John was leaving Friday for a seminar and would be gone overnight and he wanted to take me to dinner and then show me he wasn't kidding about how he would treat me if I went to bed with him. I couldn't help myself, I told him yes."

Sharon sounded so sad, "Kathy, it would be the worst mistake you ever made in your life to let Phil Swanson anywhere near you. He is a slime ball and you would be nothing to him. John adores you Kathy and you will break his heart. He is the best man in the whole world. He is handsome, fun to be with and yes he is a spectacular lover, you know I know that. How could you ever want anything else?"

Kathy responded, "I know John is wonderful. I love him to death too and I wouldn't want to hurt him but he won't find out and this will be the only time I ever cheat on him. It will be over and we will start our family and I will never have to wonder again what it would be like because I will have done it. Even if he would find out AND HE WON'T but if he did he loves me so much I am sure I could talk him into forgiving me and moving on."

"You know Kathy," Sharon added, "You are betting your future on that statement and I think you are a fool for thinking this way. You might get away with it, you might pull the wool over John's eyes, you might never get caught but you will always know you are a cheater and you will change and who knows what will happen to your relationship. If you go ahead with this plan you are going to lose.

"And Kathy, truthfully, you know I love you and always will but if you do this you will also lose my respect. Enough said; I am not talking about this anymore. Let's go back out to the pool and finish our drinks then I am heading home. Please think long and hard about what you are going to do."

Wow, I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I knew Sharon liked me and it made me feel wonderful that she was so supportive of me but I was already devastated with what I was hearing. Apparently Phil Swanson, one of our social friends, was as hot for Kathy as I was, but he wasn't her husband, I was and he would pay the price.

I knew I couldn't face the two of them right now because I was so angry. I might do something that would get me in a lot of trouble. When they walked out to the pool I slipped back upstairs and put on the clothes I had previously shed and headed back out the door to my car and I drove away.

Once I was away from the house I dialed our home number knowing I would get voice mail and left Kathy a message. "Kathy, I just got off work early and I am going to stop at The Cavern to have a few beers with some of the guys. It has been a long shift and we are just going to unwind a bit. You go ahead and eat dinner because I might be a little late. I will see you later, Love you."

I got plastered. No two ways about it, I let myself go and by 10:00 p.m. Bill the bartender at The Cavern called a cab for me and sent me on my way. I don't remember a thing until I woke up about 9:00 a.m. the next morning.

Kathy had left me a note and it was none too friendly either. She was totally pissed at me for coming home drunk and ruining her planned evening with me before I went out of town for the seminar. She made a point of telling me just what I had missed and how I would have to wait until I got back for any loving from her and maybe not even then if she was still pissed.

Little did she know that I got drunk intentionally because of her and I didn't want to make love to her, not last night and maybe never again.

I called the captain and explained the situation with him and begged off of going to the seminar. Then I spent the rest of the day doing the usual things husbands do after they have been cheated on only I did them sooner. I went to the bank and transferred half of our savings into a new savings account and a new checking account with my name only. I left the money in the general checking account because I had no intention of not paying bills. I didn't need the law coming down on me.

Then I called my broker and transferred one half of all of our investments into a new brokerage account with my name only on it. The one half of the cash in our money market account I had them wire into my new checking account.

I called all of my life insurance carriers and changed my beneficiaries to my sister in law Sharon Burke and finally I called my attorney and set him on the task of rewriting my will to exclude Kathy and leave my estate to my Sharon.

With all that done I sat down to contemplate how to do the rest of what needed doing.

At 5:30 p.m. my cell phone rang and I saw it was a call from Kathy. I didn't answer it and a few moments later I got the beep notifying me of a new voice message.

"John you jerk," she started, "You come home drunk out of your mind last night and now you don't even take my call? Well mister, don't bother calling me back because I won't take your call either. I will see you tomorrow when you get home! I hope you have a marvelous night. Goodbye."

I know I had tears in my eyes as I reflected on how she was reacting. She is going to cheat on me with Phil and gets mad at me because I get drunk. I guess I would just have to wait to see how things turned out after tonight.

Around 6:30 p.m. Kathy and Phil were sitting at a table in Vito's Italian Restaurant in Pine Springs an eastern suburb of St. Paul. It was about 40 minutes east of Maple Grove and obviously had been chosen for privacy. They were enjoying a glass of wine before dinner and both were looking forward to a great meal and the sexual liaison they had planned for later.

A large man in a dark blue pinstripe suit walked up to the table with a small smile on his face and asked, "Are you Kathy Taylor?"

When she responded yes she was Kathy Taylor he handed her a manila folder and said, "You have been served. Also your husband John asked me to deliver this envelope to you."

He looked at Phil and said, "Phillip Swanson?"

Phil nodded yes and he continued, "This is a copy of a letter that was delivered by messenger to your wife Sarah this afternoon. It was also delivered to every one of the couples in your neighborhood in Maple Grove and to your parents in Oakdale. You two have a wonderful evening." And he walked away.

Phil looked at the letter first and saw that it described in detail what John had heard about how Phil had been coming on to Kathy and the types of things he had been doing and saying to her. It also described the plans they had put in place for when he was out of town. He stated, "I have no knowledge if they have ever had sex before or if they will continue with their plans for later this evening after being confronted but their actions are deplorable and I just wanted every one of you to know what kind of a sleaze Phil really is."

Kathy opened the manila envelope and found a document she was familiar with. It was an order for legal separation. It was fully executed. She sat there with eyes wide and softly moaned, "Oh no, oh no, oh no." She couldn't stop moaning and the tears were streaming down her face now. "Oh no, oh no.....oh no, no, no, no."

Finally Phil said, "Kathy, I think I better take you home."

She looked up at him and said, "No Phil, this has to end right now and I cannot allow you to take me home. I will call a cab."

Phil said, "Ok, I understand," and he just got up, dropped some money on the table to cover the bill and walked away.

Kathy knew she had to be somewhere alone before she could read John's letter so she asked the hostess to call her a cab and as soon as it arrived she left for home.

When she got home which seemed to take forever she just sat at the kitchen chair and with dread opened the envelope with the letter from John.

Dear Kathy,

By now you of course know that I am aware of your plans to cheat on me with Phil Swanson. I know you will probably be trying to figure out how I found out and I know you will probably conclude I heard from Sharon. I must tell you that I did not. She had nothing to do with me finding out and in fact she is the best sister and best friend you could have. If only you had listened to her.

I got off work early yesterday. I came home and saw the two of you out by the pool and of course I couldn't wait to sit there and enjoy the beautiful bodies of both of you so I slipped upstairs to change and I was going to come out and join you.

I was standing on the stairs when you both came in the door to the kitchen and yes, I heard every word. I heard all about how hot Phil got you and you wanting to fuck him on the dance floor. I remember the total workout you gave me that night and it sickened me that it was because of him and not because you were hot for me. I heard all about how you liked his package rubbing against you and I heard how you didn't care about our marriage enough to resist him. How you had to have him just once before you became an 'old mom.'

I heard how much you say you love me and I heard you say how much you knew I loved you and because of that love you could get away with anything and I would forgive you and move on.

I also heard what a good friend Sharon is to me. She did everything possible to make you see straight what you were going to do to our marriage but you just wouldn't listen and insisted you were going to go through with it.

Kathy, I loved you from the moment I first saw you and you know it. I probably will always love you but I am not a person who will allow injustice. That is why I became an officer and that is what has guided my entire life.

I imagine by now you remember when we executed the document you have in your hands, the legal separation notice. When we became engaged your parents were in the middle of a nasty divorce and you were hesitant about even getting engaged much less married. We talked for hours about it and finally mutually agreed to write up these separation papers and I might add divorce papers too so if either of us ever wanted out of our marriage commitment all we had to do was deliver these documents to the courts. No questions asked, no fighting, no fault.

I have delivered the separation papers to you tonight and they will be sent to family court on Monday morning. As you recall, our separation is for up to six months. If we have not reconciled within the six months it is our mutual agreement that the divorce papers will also be filed. All of the necessary paperwork is in the hands of my attorney and it will be handled automatically by him unless he is informed by me to stop the proceedings.

Kathy, I want you to think long and hard in the coming months about what you have done. You are going to have a lot of time on your hands to do that thinking because I am gone. I have requested a permanent assignment to the Task Force and it has been granted.

As you are reading this letter I have already gone under cover and will be working toward breaking up one of the largest drug operations in the cities. It will take some time and effort to get into their operation and I expect to be out of circulation for quite a while. The only contact I will have will be through my handler, Carolyn Hofstetter. You are free to call her but know she will not be able to pass along messages. It would be just too dangerous should anyone find out. Dangerous for you and dangerous for me.

Kathy, I am sure I will have more things to talk to you about once I get my head on straight. Right now I just don't know what more to say and I don't want to listen to what you have to say. No matter the outcome I promise that we will talk at least once. I honestly hope that in the next few months you will be able to find out what will make you happy. Obviously it wasn't being married to me.

Goodbye,

And I do love you,

John

Kathy just sat there with tears streaming down her face and wondered how she could have been so stupid. She knew she loved John so much and yet she had driven him away. Even though she hadn't actually had sex with Phil she realized that she actually had cheated on her husband and he knew it too. Desperate, she did the only thing she could think of and called her sister Sharon.

"Sharon, John found out about Phil and he has served me with those separation papers we signed so many years ago. He told me he needed some time away to think this through and there is no way I can get in touch with him because he has gone undercover with the DEA. What am I going to do sis?"

"Damn you Kathy, you had the best man in the world, the best friend and lover that either of us ever had and you threw it all away over a fantasy with Phil. John is the only man I have ever loved and I gave him to you because I could see he loved you more than he could ever love me. I am sorry now that I did because I can tell you I never would have broken his heart like you did."

"Thanks Sharon, I really needed to hear that right now. But I know you are right. I am hanging up now and I am going to go cry myself to sleep. When you have cooled off tomorrow or Sunday please give me a call, please."

"Hey," Sharon said with a small laugh, "Yes I am pissed at you right now but you know I will get past it and be the sister who always bails your stupid ass out. You know that. Goodbye Kathy, get a little sleep if you can and I will be over tomorrow to help you pick up the pieces."

"Thanks Sharon, goodnight."

One month later on a Sunday afternoon I called Sharon on her cell phone. "Hi sweetie, this is John."

"Oh my god John, it is so good to hear your voice. How are you? Kathy and I have been so worried about you and there was no way to find out anything. She called Carolyn and we found out that you have gone off the grid. I thought you were supposed to keep in touch with your handler but they said they had no clue what you were doing or where you were."

"Well Sharon," he said, "To answer your questions first I am fine and I figured Kathy would be so busy feeding her fantasies with Phil that she wouldn't worry about me at all. Secondly, I have made some fantastic inroads in my work and I felt I could be more effective if I went totally off the grid so that is what I did. I know they frown on that and I am certain I will hear about it big time when I come out but for now I am also certain that they like my results.

"Now to the reason I called you. When I heard what Kathy had planned I was tremendously hurt and of course it morphed into anger. As you already know we had those agreements signed because of the shit that happened when your folks got their divorce. It was mainly Kathy's idea but as it turns out it was a good one. She is free to do whatever she wants now and it eliminates some of the conflicts.

"I just have a couple of questions and a couple of requests then I will be gone again. First, is she seeing Phil? Or is she seeing someone else? Did she sleep with him?"

"John, she didn't sleep with Phil that night and has not seen anyone or slept with anyone. After you had her served she didn't even let Phil take her home. She called a cab. Believe me I have been keeping tabs on her and she is being the faithful wife waiting for her love to come home. She is distraught at what she did to you and broken hearted that you have left her. I can honestly tell you John that your wife is suffering more than you can imagine with her stupidity. She will be so happy that you called but I wish you had called her instead. She needs you John. When are you going to come back?"

"Well Sharon, I am not going to call her. I feel bad that she is suffering but at the same time I want her to suffer. I want her to realize what her life would be if she didn't have me in it. I am suffering too, I miss her and you too by the way, but she needs to learn the value of the relationship she had. If she doesn't learn that then we have no chance of a lifetime marriage. I am at least glad you think she isn't sleeping around but it has been such a short time really, and she hasn't given in, but let's see if that will continue.

"I will not be back for a while. This project could take a couple of more months and it is safer for me and for her if I am totally separated. I will call you in another month to give you an update but I will not call her. And, I want you to think about it and if you agree don't even tell her I called you. I want no question in her mind that she misses me, wants me and needs me. I know it is harsh but I didn't create this problem and she is going to have to be certain what she wants.

charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers