Cheaters Sometimes Prosper

Story Info
A lonely wife brings in the pizza guy only to get caught.
6k words
3.76
79.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it." She moaned to herself, more in self pity than anything else. Her one bottle of vodka was now empty. "You were just full." She said, and she knew her words were probably slurring a bit. "Well, now what do I do?" She asked the empty kitchen. She knew she shouldn't have started drinking, but especially not drinking alone. She would have been with her friends if she hadn't agreed to move half way across the country for her stupid husband's job.

"Fuck it, Robert." She said trying to drink from the empty bottle. She loved her husband, but lately she wondered just how much longer she could keep living with him. The guy was hardly a man sometimes. He would never get mad at anyone or anything no matter how much it should have angered him. At first she was in love with this sweet sensitive guy, but then she just wanted him to be a little rough, get a little mad.

She had met him in college and fallen in love. Love at first sight, she had claimed that since the first time they kissed. She had been his first real relationship, and she had no problem teaching him the ways of the bedroom, but after five years of marriage she was tired of always having to take the lead during sex. In fact it was so infuriating to her that she had stopped having sex with him for well over three months. She wouldn't initiate a thing with him, she knew that she would have folded if he made any motion to wanting to get into her pants, but so far he hadn't. She had tried to talk to her friends about the issue, but well moving across the country brings its own sets of troubles, one of them being that long distance friendship is just plain hard.

Lately she had grown tired of the lonely house. Grown tired of not having the physical intimacy with her husband. Just tired with what her life had become. She felt the hot tears that had flooded her eyes and now ran down her cheeks. Frustration and a bottle of vodka had taken their toll on her poor psyche. "Damn it." She said in a great sob. "Why the fuck can't you be a man?" She thought about calling her husband, but decided against it.

It was a knock at the door that stirred her from her crying. "Who the fuck can it be?" She muttered to her self as she stumbled across the living room to the front door. She opened the door and was surprised to see a young man dressed in a Pizza Hut shirt and holding what appeared to be a pizza box. "What?" She said her voice rude. "I didn't order a fucking pizza." She looked him over and a small smile spread across her face. He was a sort a cute young man. Probably working this job to pay for college or something. He was tall, well at least taller than her five foot six frame. His brown hair was a little long and it looked like he was trying to grow a goatee.

"Ma'am we got a call from this number. Is your name Sarah North?" He asked and she saw that he had almost perfectly straight teeth that seemed to almost glow.

"Yeah." She muttered. "But I still didn't order any fucking pizza."

"Is this 303 Flight Street?" She nodded. "Well than you have to pay for it ma'am." She nodded and wondered who set her up with a pizza she didn't want.

"Oh I don't think so."

"Miss. North, it has been a really long night." He said with a sad little smile, one that Sarah was sure got all the girls. "It's only ten dollars and I won't even need a tip."

"Ok." She said, feeling sorry for the boy. "Let me go grab my purse." She thought it would only take a minute, but in her state it took almost ten minutes to find her purse. When she dug out her wallet she was shocked to find it empty. "Shit." She moaned to herself. "Where the fuck is that twenty?" She knew she had a twenty in her wallet. She had gotten it from the ATM just that afternoon. She went back to the boy, utterly frustrated. "Listen I can't find my money." She said feeling as if she was going to start to cry again.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" The youngster asked his voice carrying what sounded like genuine sincerity. "You don't have to pay for the pizza." He said with a genuine grin.

"No I do."

"Well if you don't have any money how are you going to pay for it?" She sighed and wondered if it was the alcohol talking.

"I know this is going to sound like a bad porn set up, but I can give you a massage if you want. Or if you promise not tell anyone I think my husband might have some pot hidden under the bed." She smiled knowing that she was lying about the pot being her husbands. She hoped she wouldn't be going to jail for either option.

"Oh, you're married." He said his eyes looking a little disappointed.

"Yeah, but trust me it is not that satisfactory." She said and felt herself blushing. "Never mind that, sorry for being too personal."

"Ma'am, Sarah, it's been a rough day." He said smiling. "I think I'll take you up on that massage. Besides pot makes it harder to get up. He touched her arm, and she felt a tingle go up her body.

"What the fuck am I doing?" She asked aloud shocking the boy. "I'm not drunk enough to cheat on my husband."

"Oh." The boy said dropping the pizza box on the chair. He moved close to her, and she could smell him. He smelled more like expensive cologne than pizza. It was intoxicating, being this close to an attractive man who found her attractive. She tentatively put her hand on his.

"Come on upstairs." She said taking his hand in her trembling one. She led the way up to the bedroom that she shared with her husband. She tried not to look at the pictures of her and Robert that seemed to all be staring at her, all of them judging her.

"You want me to get undressed?" The pizza boy asked, his voice sounding as nervous as Sarah felt. She closed the door to the bedroom and nodded to him.

"Let me see what I get to play with." She said her voice thickening, a mixture of alcohol and lust running through her veins. She felt the nervousness mingling with the desire to be touched, to be loved. He had his clothes off faster than she would have believed possible. She felt a warmth between her legs that had seemed to be long absent, it felt good in its return. The boy was already hard, and smiling like someone who had just hit the jackpot. She stroked his cock and he moaned approvingly. "You like that?" She asked her voice almost throaty.

"Yes. You are a very sexy woman." The boy said.

"Thanks." She said as she slid to her knees. She took the boys cock into her mouth. He whimpered and moaned. She rubbed her hand on his balls and watched as he twitched in what she hoped was pleasure. She took the boys dick out of her mouth and looked up at him. "Am I doing okay?" She was nervous. It had been years since she had pleasured any other man besides Robert.

"Great." He said softly. She licked the length of his cock. It was decent size, not quite as big as her husband's, but that didn't matter now. She stroked it gently and sucked on the head, running her tongue along the diameter of his shaft. She tasted the first little drip of precum and licked at it hungrily. She continued to stroke his cock with one hand her other hand playing happily with his ball sack. She then began to take the whole length of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She had learned when she first started having sex with Robert that she would have to relax to get his whole cock down, now she put that experience to use. The boy was getting into it. He had placed his hands on the back of her head and was rocking against her. Forcing his cock into her throat and then pulling it back out.

"God." He moaned as he slid in and out again. "You feel so fucking good." He continued his actions and she felt herself enjoying it. Her sex ached like it hadn't for months and she couldn't wait for him to touch it. He started to shudder and speed up his hips, she knew that he was getting ready to blow his stack and she wanted to swallow it all. She rubbed and groped his balls furiously as he pushed his cock into her mouth. Suddenly the hot jism flooded her mouth and she struggled to swallow it all down. She knew she hadn't when she felt a thin line of warmth slide down her chin. She took his cock out of her mouth, and than licked it clean.

"Good?" She asked a lusty smile planted on her face. He nodded and put a hand out to help her to her feet. She slid her skirt down to her knees, she was wearing a pair of light blue panties that had been soaked through while she was sucking his cock. She removed her blouse and threw it away to the side. Than she undid her bra and threw it away too. Finally her panties had to go and she stood completely naked in front of a stranger.

"You are gorgeous." He said his voice awestruck. She motioned to the bed where he sat down. She pushed him down onto his back and started to play with his already semi-hard cock. When she felt he was hard enough she lowered herself on top of it. She moaned feeling the cock inside her. It had been so long since she had one to play with and she had forgotten how much she had liked it. Slowly she moved herself up and down on his pole, moaning. She was more or less using him as a sex machine as she humped him. He moaned but she quite frankly didn't care about him or his pleasure. She could feel the warmth growing inside her, the pleasure mounting, the orgasm rising up in her. She thought that things couldn't get better, and than she heard his voice. "Baby? What are you doing?"

"Honey?" His voice was shaking and she knew he was hurting. He hadn't even turned on the light, and quite frankly she was hoping that he wouldn't. She rolled off of her lover and walked across the room to her husband. She put her hand on his but he pulled away.

"Robert?" She said, but she was unsure of how to continue. She hadn't meant to cheat on her husband, or maybe she had it was so hard to remember now. He been out of town on one of his business trips and she was just really lonely. Well lonely, horny, and drunk. Maybe she had been just a little drunk.

"What are you doing?" He asked his voice soft, almost fragile. Even in the dim light from the hallway she could see the tears welling up in his eyes and she felt her eyes growing hot.

"Baby, please try to understand." She said pleading. "I love you." She said it hoping that it would pacify him. She didn't really know if she meant it anymore though.

"No." He said in a whisper so soft that it took her a minute to realize he had spoken at all. "If you loved me you wouldn't be playing around with some asshole in our bed." His voice was growing louder, angrier. This was something that Sarah had never known from her husband before. "Our fucking bed, Sarah." He raised his hand and for a second she was afraid that he was going to hit her. "Do you know what that fucking means?" She shook her head slowly. He turned on the light, and Sarah was ashamed. The room was strewn with clothes. Her skirt lay on a chair, her panties on the floor next to the bed, her blouse was half under the bed, and her bra was nowhere to be seen. His clothes all lay in a neat little pile, his Pizza Hut shirt on top. "Fuck." He moaned in what sounded like pain. "The fucking pizza boy?" She could see his face was red and his eyes more crazy than she had ever seen them. "You fucked the damn pizza boy? What you run out of fucking cash and this is the only fucking way you thought to pay of the god damn pizza boy?"

"Bob, please calm down."

"No." He said walking past her to the bed. The young man was laying there almost in the fetal position fear written across his every feature. "You." Robert said his voice nothing but a low growl as he grabbed the pizza boy by his arm and yanked him out of bed. "You like fucking with married women?" Robert waited a second and the boy didn't respond expect to whimper.

"Honey, leave him alone." Sarah said her voice soft, scared. "It wasn't his fault."

"Shut the fuck up, Sarah." He was looking at the boy as if he meant to kill him. "You like fucking up marriages? Huh? Do you like fucking up every little thing?" He raised his hand as if to smack the boy, but stopped. "I'll either beat the shit out of you right here or you are going to suck my cock." He said and the room was oddly silent. Sarah gasped and was speechless. The pizza boy looked at her his eyes begging for help.

"Bobby, you can't force him to do something like that." He turned to her, rage in his eyes.

"I told you to be quite." He looked at the boy before him. "What do you want to do? Should I kick the living hell out of you? Or are you going to get me off? Huh?" The boy looked terrified.

"Please." He whispered. "I'm really sorry." His voice was almost insignificant.

"I don't care how sorry you are, you little bitch. I want you to pay for fucking my wife and you get two fucking choices. I'll give you to the count of fucking five before I rip your fucking dick off." He snarled. "One." He raised his hand above his head. "Two." He looked at Sarah, his face a mask of anger and something else Sarah couldn't quite place. "Three. You want to start sucking, you little shit?"

"Honey, please." She pleaded softly, but he acted as if he hadn't heard her. "You can't do this."

"You don't fucking tell me what I can and can't fucking do, you stupid whore." He snapped at her without even looking at her and she felt her face flush with embarrassment. She had hardly ever heard him curse, and he had never in their relationship cursed at her. "Four." He said to the boy on the floor.

"Please, I'll do it." The boy whimpered. "Please just don't hurt me."

"You'll do what?" Robert asked a smile playing on his reddened face.

"I'll suck your cock." The boy looked as if he was crying.

"Robert, stop it."

"Sarah, if you are going to keep it up I'm going to ask you to fucking leave." He said his voice seeming somewhat calmer. Then to the boy he said in a low grunt. "Undo my pants, you little shit." The boy reached up and slowly undid Robert's pants with trembling fingers. "Sarah, sit down and watch the show. Watch your little plaything." He barked at her, but she didn't make a single movement. "Damn it, Sarah, fucking sit the fuck down." He said it in such a voice that she felt that she had to sit down. She sat down in a chair they kept at the vanity and faced the pair of them. The boy had hesitantly pulled down Robert's pants. "Underwear too." The underwear slid down Robert's legs to meet up with his slacks. "Suck." He barked. The boy took Robert's semi-hard dick into his mouth and Sarah was surprised to see most of it quickly disappear. She had learned to suck Robert's seven inch cock, but this boy was sucking like a pro. Robert moaned and Sarah was surprised to find herself actually getting turned on. She watched intently as the pizza boy bobbed on her husband's dick. She was amazed at how well the boy was sucking. "Sarah, your little lover must be a fucking queer." Robert moaned softly his hands in the boy's hair. "He sucks cock almost as well as you do." He smiled at her and something in his smile made her wonder about this whole situation. "He's doing such a good job, honey." He was smiling a lustful smile that Sarah was used to seeing. "Why don't you come and finish what you started." Robert said pointing with his eyes downward.

The pizza boy was hard. His cock hanging there between his naked legs. "Come and suck him off, whore." This time whore was much more loving and Sarah was too shocked at her husband's change to move. "Suck his fucking cock." He said his voice returning to its angrier state. He moaned as the boy licked his cock up and down. Sarah stood up and crossed the room, she positioned herself in such a way that boys cock was in her mouth and began licking it up and down.

She felt his body react as she licked the head of the boys cock. She took it in and began to move in a rhythm. In and out his cock slid from her mouth. She tried to slide a hand to her own sex, but was unable to because of how she was forced to lay on the floor. "You like that don't you?" Robert said, his voice carrying a tone of amusement. "You are such a dirty little whore." Even though she couldn't see her husband's face she was sure he had a smile playing across his lips. He moaned loudly and she felt the pizza boy jerk slightly. "Swallow it all down, punk." She heard Robert moan. She felt his legs move and she positioned herself so that she could suck the pizza boy and play with her dripping pussy. She was surprised when she felt him smack her ass. "No." He said his voice sharp. "You don't get to play with yourself." She sighed and quit sucking. Another smack followed. "You don't fucking stop sucking that cock. You invited him into our bedroom you are going to fucking get him off." Luckily the pizza boy didn't need that much convincing, and as she took his rod into her mouth she felt the first spurt of his warm cum on her throat. The pizza boy moaned and she started swallowing. Finally he stopped moaning and she pulled her mouth away from his cock.

"Happy?" She asked her voice thick with lust and the need to be touched. Her husband nodded and patted the bed next to him. She got off the floor and sat down on the unmade and rather messy bed. "Can you fuck me now?" She asked and he smiled realizing how much she wanted it.

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"You should have waited for me to come and fuck you before you started fucking around with this little shit."

"I'm sorry." She whispered the shame in her heart fighting a battle with the lust that filled her body. "Please just let me get off."

"Oh, Sarah, you'll get off." He said a grin spread across his face.

"You like that don't you?" He said his voice no more than a low whisper in her ear. "You like how his cock fits in your pussy." Sarah smiled even as she let out another soft moan. She could hardly believe that her husband of five years was letting a complete stranger screw her pussy right in front of him. Even more than that, in all their time together he had never been vulgar at all and tonight there seemed to be no filter on him. "Answer me, whore?" He said a little louder in her ear. "You like that fucking cock in your twat?"

"Yeaa... Yesss." She said her words stuttering together as the pleasure in her grew. She was panting heavily as the pizza boy she had invited in was sliding in and out of her. She looked up to see the grin on her husbands face, and she reached out with her hand to his dick. She smiled when her fingers grasped the hard cock between Robert's legs. She moved her hand in an awkward jerking motion as the pleasure mounted. She moaned feeling the orgasm building inside of her.

"Quit fucking her." Her husband's voice barked to the boy between her legs. "She's getting really close to getting off and we can't have that yet." She looked up at her husband, trying to connect her eyes with his soft blue ones.

"Baby, please." She whimpered her voice carrying with it the tone of severe disappointment. He shook his head and smiled a rather devilish grin.

"Roll over." He said and she knew what he wanted from her. She wanted to protest, to complain about the situation, but she knew that there was no hope for a reprieve tonight. She did as she was bid and rolled onto her stomach. "Ass up." He whispered to her, his voice thick with lust, something she hadn't heard from him in quite some time. She lifted her ass up from the bed and was surprised when she felt the coolness of what must have been Vaseline on her bare bottom. She felt the boys warm fingers spread the cool jelly into her ass crack and then slowly, almost cautiously into her asshole. Robert positioned himself in front of her his hard cock right about her head. "Suck it while he fucks your ass." She looked up at the cock and raced her mouth so that she could lick his cock. She could tell by the way he reacted that he enjoyed the warmth of her mouth on his member. She felt the fingers working ample amounts of lubricant into her, and although she hated whenever Robert had tried to fuck her ass she was feeling excited at the prospect of the young stud's cock in her again.

12