Cheating Asshat Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers

"Just go slow, I'll be okay," she said letting go of my shaft.

I pressed on, letting the tip of my cock begin to enter her ass. It was tight, really tight and gave some serious resistance so I backed off.

"No, keep going, it's fine, just keep going."

I moved again. The stress and tension on my head was surprising. The excitement was mind-blowing and my heart was going faster than when I'm lifting at the gym. I watched as her hole widened ever so slowly, allowing my head to ease in just a fraction at a time. The skin around her sphincter went white from strain and she moaned as it widened around my head. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe what I was doing but wasn't about to stop. Just as she widened enough it seemed to allow me to enter suddenly her muscle gave and my head popped into her incredibly hot anus. The tightness was incomparable and unrivaled to anything I'd felt before.

I froze, worried I hurt her when I popped in and might have but she didn't say anything. I didn't move again until she did. Slowly she pressed back on me, taking me in another half inch before stopping, then starting again a few seconds later. I could see the stress and strain my cock was causing and her hand went under her tummy to her clit. She began to play and a minute later I felt her relax slightly.

"Wow, it's really tight, you're wide," she said between pants.

She pressed back again another inch this time and then rocked forward, letting me out the same inch. I watched spellbound, wild-eyed, at my cock extending out of her ass. It was and is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I was so hard from excitement I wasn't giving her any relief that way and decided not to move and just let her work it in if she could.

She continued to work that inch in and out and slowly after several minutes managed to take more of me inside of her as her body conformed to my width. The pressure on my cock was intense, her muscles gripped me like a vise, clenching and pinching my shaft as it slid up and down nice and slow. Before she had taken half of my length inside I was on the verge of cumming. It reminded me of my first time having sex, the excitement and anticipation didn't let me go very long before ejaculating. This anal sex was so new and especially with Kristy's body I was beyond stimulated and excited. It took quite a bit of time and effort but she finally worked over half of my shaft inside and had sped up. Her breathing seemed labored and she was panting, moaning and had buried her head in the bed. I could feel her hand going ballistic on her clit underneath helping with the strain.

I couldn't hold it any longer, even the huge load in her mouth didn't help keep me from blowing with her tight ass wrapped around my cock. The point was here, I was going to cum and nothing could stop it now. My cock seemed huge, bulging with blood, veins and pleasure. Her muscles clung to my cock, seeming wanting to cut it in half and the heat was intense. As soon as she moved forward the last time I pulled all the way out, grabbed my cock and stroked my load into her open ass. A torrent of semen sprayed from the end of my dick splashing into her ass and over her back in a massive blast of cum. More and more continued, hot runny semen sprayed her body like I was eighteen again and saved up for two weeks. I hadn't seen this much cum out of my cock in years.

I covered her ass, back and it was dripping down her open pussy as she continued to play with her clitoris. Moving forward I stuck my cock back into her slightly open hole enjoying the tight, semen lubed glory of her ass one final time as the contractions slowly eased.

"You sure came fast."

"I was too excited to not," I returned.

"Good, I'm glad you liked it. I probably couldn't have handled much more. You're bigger than I expected."

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize, I'm glad. I was doing fine."

"That was amazing, holy shit I can't believe we did that!"

"I told you. Things you only dream of doing. I was right, huh?"

"Big time."

"So... how should we clean this up?" she asked.

I looked down at her, still on her hands and knees. She was covered in semen and it was beginning to thin and run off her sides and down her legs or dripping off her ass. I quickly got up, almost falling as I stepped off the bed from my weak legs but managed to get a towel and clean my load off her incredible body.

*****

Needless to say we spent the weekend fucking each other with uninhibited passion until my wife got home. I knew I couldn't keep this a secret from her so I let her come home and find us in bed naked. Yeah I know despicable, right? Well, better than lying to her and myself. So needless to say papers were served court dates scheduled and the end of my marriage imminent. I didn't do well in the divorce, alimony is kicking my ass and I'm living in some shitty apartment while my x-wife has the house. So was it worth it? As my cock slides slowly into Kristy's tight ass I'm leaning toward yes.

jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers
12