Cheating At Cards Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newjayne
newjayne
73 Followers

"Right, then," I began, "we go back to where Jimmy and I were stepping off the dance floor.

"I wasn't the least bit surprised to find that Muriel wasn't there any longer. I'd talked to her quite a lot during the course of the evening and she'd opened up to me when she realised who I was... and my connection, through you, to Calvin. I won't go into what she said... you can tell me about it when it's your turn to talk... for the moment I'll only say that it was quite an eye-opener!

"I was feeling... well, let's say I wasn't feeling any pain, okay? I'd had far more to drink than I ever would normally... and I was a bit unsteady on my feet... so Jimmy had his arm around me to make sure I stayed upright. He asked me how I was getting home and when I told him I was going to grab a taxi he suggested sharing and it seemed like a pretty good idea, so we went outside. As the club was in the process of closing and the customers were still pouring out, there weren't any taxis on the rank, so there was a small queue of people waiting for them to arrive.

"As you no doubt noticed, I hadn't taken a coat with me and it was pretty cold while we were standing there... so Jimmy put his arms around me and I cuddled up to him to keep warm. It took quite a while... we were last in the queue and, after a while, it was just the two of us left and we were huddled together in the doorway. We were talking a bit and, I can't actually remember what he said... but it was something that made me laugh out loud anyway... and when I stopped, I looked up at him and before I knew what was happening... we started kissing!

"I hadn't expected that to happen... and I don't really think that he had, either... it just happened. It was a real spur-of-the-moment thing. Of course, I accept that he may well have planned it... but I don't think that was the case. The fact was, though, that it was delicious. Did I mention that he has a moustache and a small beard? D'you know something, Until then, I'd never kissed a man with a beard? It was strange... but it was nice, too! I mean, I know I was a bit drunk... well, more than 'a bit,' probably... but I'm not going to try to use that as an excuse. We kissed... and I enjoyed it. As a matter of fact, I was enjoying it so much that I nearly didn't see the cab that was cruising slowly past -- on the lookout for stragglers, I suppose -- but Jimmy spotted it and he signalled with his hand to make it stop.

"The cabbie wouldn't let us in until he found out where we were going because he was looking for a job for take him homewards... towards Heatherlanes... but we were both on the way so it was okay, and we got in... both of us giggling like a couple of kids. As soon as we set off, Jimmy had his arms around me again and we were necking away like a couple of love-struck teenagers... and it was really exciting. It was just like you and I used to do when we were first dating, y'know?

"You won't be surprised to hear that it went a bit further than that, of course. After a few minutes he began to fondle my breast and, when I didn't try to stop him, he soon had his hand under my jumper and I got so worked up by it all that he had no trouble finding my nipple... even through the bra I was wearing... and it felt really good when he squeezed it, so gently, with his huge hands! I could feel all kinds of strange thrills coursing through me... almost as if no one had ever done that to me before, and I think I was practically melting against him. I was so carried away by it that I didn't realise he was reaching around behind me to try and unfasten my bra. If I'd have been properly aware of it I would have warned him to be careful because I was wearing my black one... it looks okay, but I've had it a while and it's become a bit delicate after so many washes. So when he fumbled with it a bit, it didn't take much for some damage to happen!

"I wasn't aware of it at the time because his hands were contentedly exploring my bared breasts and doing wonderful things to my nipples... while our tongues were dancing together. To be honest, I could have ridden in that cab all night while he was doing that! But then he suddenly stopped and whispered that I needed to sort my clothes out because we were almost at his place.

"In reality, it's only a couple of streets from mum's house, by the way!

"Anyway, that's when I panicked a bit. I tried to re-fasten my bra and found that I couldn't! (I discovered later that both of the 'hooks' that fasten into the 'eyes' had come adrift and they're in the back of that taxi, I suppose. Anyway... that's when I decided to get out of the cab at Jimmy's house. I think he took it a bit the wrong way. He must have thought I was going to come inside and leap into bed with him.

"I had to tell him that it simply wasn't going to happen, and I had to apologise for probably leading him on to expect it. I explained that I was married and it meant there was no chance because, no matter how old-fashioned it might sound, I took that seriously. He laughed it off, saying that he'd just have to accept another night with no 'nooky,' and that made me laugh as well. I also told him that there'd been a bit of a disagreement at home and I'd gone out with the intention of enjoying myself... then spending the night at my mum's house and refusing to tell you where I'd been.

"He ended up seeing the funny side of it... he's a really nice guy... and when I told him about the favour I needed, he burst out laughing! He said he'd heard of blokes trying to get girls back to their place with the promise of showing them some etchings... or even with the suggestion of a cup of coffee... but he'd never imagined that a needle and thread would turn out to be a 'babe magnet!'

"We went inside his house and, after rummaging around for a while, he came up with one of those little 'travel repair kits' that obviously had never been opened. I wasn't as drunk as I had been... I'd sobered up a little bit... but the chances of me being able to thread a needle were definitely not good. I did manage it eventually, but I soon found that the damage to the bra was too substantial to be dealt with so easily. For ages, we just sat there examining my bra... it sounds ridiculous, doesn't it... but I knew that, without it, I wouldn't dare go to mum's house. She knows full well that I'd never go out without with one... and I didn't think I'd be able to convince her that both hooks had been lost all on their own!

"Eventually, of course, knowing I really didn't want to head for home at that hour of the morning, even though it would have been the simplest thing to do, Jimmy suggested that I ought to stay at his place. I was extremely dubious about it... naturally... but he gave his word that he wouldn't make any kind of move on me and I trusted him. And, as it turned out, I was right to do so because he kept to himself.

"He has a spare bedroom, but that's been converted into an office, so he offered to sleep on the couch and let me have his bed; but, as the couch was only a two-seater and he's well over six-foot tall, there was no way I could let him do that. So he fetched a spare pillow and a duvet and, rather sweetly I thought, gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead before he retired to his own room. It must have been around five o'clock by then and, surprising as it may seem, I went out like a light.

"As I told you in the first version, I woke up bursting for a pee... and, as I also told you, I didn't quite make it in time. After I'd cleaned myself up, I didn't know what to do with the wet knickers so I wrapped them in some toilet tissue and went looking in his kitchen for a plastic bag of some kind to bring them home in. I was still rummaging when I heard his front door open and, in a complete panic, I stuffed them into his waste bin. I couldn't think of anything else to do.

"It was actually Jimmy who'd come in... he'd been out and bought some fish & chips for our lunch. He dumped them on the table, scooped me up in his arms and gave me a kiss, saying that he wished he could return home to someone who looked like me on a regular basis! That was pretty generous of him, actually... because I probably looked a complete mess! But he wouldn't let me do anything else until I'd eaten... before it went cold, he said... and I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed it and we just sat there, chatting away, until I suddenly became aware of the time. I was almost hysterical... because I'd never intended to stay out anything like as long as that and, realising the state I was in, he phoned a cab for me very quickly.

"We barely had time to exchange phone numbers and promise to keep in touch before the cab arrived... but he told the driver to wait a minute and then, in the hallway, he took me in his arms, saying that he wanted to be sure I'd remember him. And that was when he gave me a long slow kiss... the kind that makes your toes curl! Unfortunately, it also makes some juices flow... which was why I needed a shower as soon as I got home!"

"What about the love-bite?" Geoffrey queried when he realised the tale had reached its conclusion.

"Some idiot on the dance floor who tried to get fresh," I responded immediately, "It's the kind of thing that happens in nightclubs."

There was silence then as we stared at one another for a few moments, but he was the first to turn away. It was getting late, and I was half-expecting him to suggest that we ought to leave it at that since we both had work to go to the next day, but he surprised me by lifting his head and saying:

"So... it's up to me now, isn't it?" and, when I agreed, he said, "I don't have a clue which version to believe, Patsy... but I'm desperate to know. And the only way I'm going to find out is by telling you about Calvin...."

"Not just Calvin!" I said, hoping that my last card could win the game. "All of it, Geoffrey. I need you to tell me all of it."

Although the bottle of rum had been severely depleted while he was listening to me, he still didn't show any signs of being anything but reasonably sober but, when we stared at each other again, his shoulders suddenly slumped and he sat down with an air of defeat.

"Alright... I'll tell you," he conceded, "I'll tell you all of it. But I'm warning you that you're not going to like me very much by the time I've finished. I just hope you won't hate me for what I'm about to say, Patsy. Please don't hate me... I simply couldn't bear that."

I had to make him wait while I paid a quick visit to the bathroom. It was a necessary 'comfort break,' but it also gave me a little time to compose myself after the strain of telling him about my night out. By the time I returned, he'd moved back to front room and I'd no objection to joining him there -- even though it meant I couldn't see his face quite so clearly while he was speaking.

"I'm not as good with words as you are, Patsy," he began, "so you can interrupt and ask questions if you want to.

"I have to go back a good way, because I've been pals with Calvin since we went to school. Trust me; it is necessary to know about that to understand what I'm telling you.

"What it was... Cal was always a bit of a bully in those days. For some reason he was stronger and taller than the rest of us in that year and I suppose I sort of became his pal because it was better than being pushed around all the time. We both left school as soon as we could because neither of us was exactly academic. Cal got his apprenticeship with a plumber... I got one with a painter and decorator. I've told you before, I wasn't exactly the world's best at the job so, not long after I was qualified, I quit and got a job as a sales assistant at the place I'm still at. I made my way steadily up the ladder... especially when the bigger company took it over from old man Langley.

"Cal was far more ambitious... and he set up his own one-man outfit as soon as he was out of his time and, basically we helped each other out as far as possible. It wasn't anything much; he'd put in for a contract... get the quotes from other suppliers... and show them to me so I could undercut their prices. In return, I managed to get him a bit of extra discount here and there, and I'd always recommend him if a customer asked about a good plumber. After a while, his business expanded a bit, he took some staff on, worked hard, and then took over the company Bob worked for.

"Me and Cal used to go out at the weekend together. He was absolutely great at chatting up the women and, as he had his own place by then, there was somewhere to take them back to... if you know what I mean? And it just seemed as if he could have his pick... which meant that I got to go with whoever was with the best-looking one. I didn't get to sh... I mean, I didn't get lucky very often... certainly not as often as Cal did... but I got a lot more action than if I'd been on my own.

"The downside was, of course, that he expected to have his share of any decent-looking bird that I managed to get... if he fancied her, that is. And, since he was usually the one who'd made it happen in the first place, I could hardly object, could I?

"And the other thing with Cal was that... well he liked to show off. He loved to get me in the room to watch him while he was doing some bird... and he loved it even more if he could he could dominate them enough to get them to take me on once he'd had his turn. And that happened quite a few times!

"So that's why I was so terrified when I first met you, Patsy. I mean, I fell for you right away... but Cal kept telling me not to bother. He said you were a stuck-up, frigid bitch and... and probably a lesbian. I don't know why?" And he stopped to see if I could help with that.

In all honesty, though, I had no idea. As far as I could recall, I'd never met Calvin before I knew Geoffrey, and we were already married by that time -- so I could only shake my head and tell him that possibly it was because he'd seen that we were serious about each other and he didn't want to lose his 'playmate.'

"Anyway... we did have a bit of a falling out over it," he went on. He moved to new premises near the city and that was where he did most of his business for a couple of years. He still dealt with our company, of course, because I gave him preferential treatment; y'know, like when there was that shortage of 15mm copper tube, I kept enough to one side so that he'd be able to carry on when others were struggling... that kind of thing. It was when you were so busy with doing your M.Ed. degree that he seemed to come back into the picture. That was when he bought himself that house and, since you were so busy in the evenings, I started spending a bit of time in the pub with him.

"It didn't take long to find out that he hadn't changed. The only difference was that he preferred to go after married women. I don't know why... not for certain, anyway... but I heard a story that he'd had his fingers burned when one of his 'conquests' turned out to be a lot younger than she said she was. According to the gossip, he only got away with it by paying her and her family a considerable sum to keep them quiet. I don't if it's true or not... you get rumours and hearsay like that all the time... but it wouldn't surprise me all that much.

"Anyway... he got to the stage where he had to see a wedding band on a woman's finger before he'd try anything on with her. I thought he'd got over his thing about being watched... at least I did for a while. But one night he asked me to meet him at his house for a few beers. There was a big match on... an international... and he said we'd be able to watch it in peace, have a few beers and send out for a pizza or something.

"It seemed like a good idea, a lot better than jostling to get a view of the screen in the pub and having to listen to all the experts telling everyone what the manager was doing wrong... who he should have dropped... who should be in... all the usual crap. Besides which, he'd just bought a big flat-screen TV with surround sound... so I was looking forward to it.

"Anyway, I got there about half an hour before kick-off but, when I knocked on the door, it was a woman who answered. I guess I looked shocked, but she grinned and said, "You must be Geoff?" and when I nodded she just stepped back and walked inside saying, "He's in there," as she went past the living room and out to the kitchen. I hadn't even got a proper look at her... all I'd noticed was that she seemed quite shapely and she wasn't wearing very much! I wasn't sure what to do... I mean I didn't want to interrupt and I seriously thought about just quietly leaving... but then I heard Calvin call my name and tell me to 'come on in!'

"So I went into the living room and Cal was sprawled out on that huge sofa of his... and I found that he wasn't exactly fully dressed either. He was just wearing a pair of boxers and a tee shirt. He just gave me a big grin, pointed to the armchair and told me to sit there to get the best view. I thought he meant the TV because I was directly facing it and, although he had the sound turned down, I could see the pundits were eagerly discussing what was to come in the match.

"I'd no sooner sat down... I didn't even have time to ask anything, when the woman came back in from the kitchen, put a can of chilled lager on the arm of my chair, placed a plate of sandwiches on the coffee table and went out again. I asked, in a whisper, who she was, but Cal just grinned again and said something about half-time entertainment.

"Again... it had all happened so fast that I hadn't got a good look at her. I just had an impression of long legs and a good figure that was only covered by a very short, white skirt and a skimpy pink top. The one thing I had noticed, though, when she'd put the can of lager down, was a gold ring on her wedding finger! Well... by then the match was starting and after the first twenty minutes or so, I heard the woman return. She was standing behind me where I couldn't see her as she asked how it was going. Cal said it was boring... I suppose that must have been a signal they'd agreed on... and she just walked past me and knelt down in front of the sofa. Without a word, she pulled Cal's boxers down and started to... well, she started sucking his cock!

"I mean... bloody hell! I didn't know whether to look at the match or at them... y'know? But after a minute or two she stopped and said', "what about your mate?" Cal just sort of stretched, took a swig of his drink and told her not to worry because; "Geoff likes to watch. He prefers it to the real thing!"

"To be honest... even though I was embarrassed enough to blush... it was a moment of revelation. I suddenly realised that Calvin knew me better than I knew myself! I mean, I lost all interest in the game when the woman stood up a couple of minutes later, stripped off, and then straddled Cal and just started... well, y'know? And she was obviously enjoying herself... which isn't surprising really, because he is pretty well... what's the word... endowed? Yes... endowed! He's a lot thicker and a fair bit longer than I am... and I had a perfect view from where I was sitting.

"I was excited. To be honest, I was very excited... especially when she started moaning and groaning and telling him how good it felt; and Calvin told me to get my cock out and play with it."

He stopped then, waiting for some reaction so, trying not to give away anything about how I felt, I calmly said: "And did you?"

"Yes," he admitted in a low whisper and then, with a look of determination, raised his eyes to meet mine and added, "I did... yes! I don't even think I looked at the TV after that... I was hypnotised by the sight of them fucking... right there in front of me."

"Go on, Geoff," I said.

"Right... well... it went on for ages. She must have been really wet to judge from the noises... and then, at long last, I heard Cal say, "Stop wanking, Geoff, and come over here to see this." I did as he said and he directed me closer and closer until the woman could grab hold of my hand and put it on one of her tits!

newjayne
newjayne
73 Followers