Cheating Girlfriend Finds a Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend was now sniggering and looked down at me. "I think that little stub reminds us both why what happened tonight needed to happen. It's not much compared to a real man's length is it? Anyway, you have been good in the circumstances, so you may cum. But don't think I'm wanking you off like I used to. You can put your cock on my palm and rub on it. You can fuck my hand like the pathetic little slave you are." I was a bit disappointed but I was also desperate. I rested my cock on her outstretched palm, the same hand that had so recently been tightly gripped around that much larger shaft. I eagerly rocked myself back and fore for the few fleeting moments it took before I finally found welcome release.

So that was the start of a very special year or so as I served her as a cuckolded humiliated little slave, rarely allowed to cum myself and even less rarely allowed to do so too near Zoƫ. I was tortured but oddly contented serving my former sweetheart as a mistress. Although we broke up a few years later it was nothing to do with the change in our relationship and now I'm trying to recreate that special feeling I had serving at the feet of a powerful and beautiful woman.

12