Cheating Hearts Ch. 00

Story Info
A novella of interracial love.
943 words
4.36
46.3k
37

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennyN
PennyN
84 Followers

Prologue

He received the phone call at 2:00 am, but it would not have made any difference had it been at any other time of the day. Luke Randall simply was not interested in what happens to Elizabeth Mitchell the former Mrs Randall, and he did not hesitate to tell the person on the line that. "She is no longer my concern, so please don't call me again." Was actually what he said before he went right back to sleep.

A few minutes later or what seemed like it to Luke, there was someone ringing his doorbell. He could not ignore whoever it was because they were very persistent. It was as if they were actually leaning on the bell, which was possible, so he groggily got out of bed. He grabbed his bathrobe form the floor and shrugged it on cursing whoever was at the door. It would serve the person right if he went to the door naked which was how he preferred to go to bed. A quick glance at his bedside clock showed it was only 2:30 am, anyone making house calls at this ungodly hour deserved whatever treatment he decided to dish out.

He did not hurry but made his way down the stairs at a sedate pace, even stopping a few seconds to switch on the lights. But finally he was yanking the door open. His quick reflex allowed him to catch the slight figure of the person who had been leaning against the door before they fell.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked coldly setting her away from him as if she was poison.

Jasmine Mitchell has always been in awe of her ex-brother in law, and the circumstances forcing them to meet again were not the best, but she was determined to give it her best shot. She had even managed to stop crying on the drive to his house. "Luke...

Luke cut her off before she could say more than his name. "I have already told the nurse I am not interested in what happens to your sister, so why the hell are you here?"

"Please she will die if the hospital does not operate on her. And they... they won't do it because she has no insurance." Jasmine could feel the tears she had suppressed a few minutes ago coming back full force as she pictured the bloodied figure of her sister lying on the hospital gunny.

"And you really expect me to care...

This time it was Jasmine who interrupted him. "She made a mistake, even you cannot be cold-blooded enough to let her pay for it with her life." She was beginning to understand why Beth had cheated on him. He was a cruel, cold and hard man.

Luke could have told her he had nothing to do with her accident, and failed to see how it connected with the dissolution of their marriage, but he was not in the mood to argue. "Just go away Jasmine." He turned to go back into the house.

She made a desperate attempt to grab his arm and ended up with the belt of his bathrobe in her hands. Lucky for her it stayed in place. Even under these horrible circumstances she could not help recall Luke's magnificent nude body. She had accidently came across him swimming in the nude in his South Hampton summer House. She shook her head of the image. "Please I will pay you back. You must save my sister."

He had always been fond of Elizabeth's younger sister. Her tearful state somehow touched him, or was it that somehow she still managed to look like an angel with tears streaking down the lightly creamed coffee coloured high cheekbones. She looked nothing like Elizabeth, which was not surprising if you knew she was adopted from Africa., Somalia to be precise.

"Pay me back? Are you whoring yourself out like your sister now?" The last time he saw his ex-wife she had been heading out to pick up her sister from NYU, he had been prepared to continue paying Jasmine's University fees, but apparently the young girl had refused from pride. Since he was no longer her sister's husband she was no longer his responsibility. She had not wanted his help in the first place going so far as to apply for student loans. Looking back maybe he had married the wrong sister, not that Jasmine at 19 now had ever been in the cards. Cradle snatching was simply not his style. At 33 he was way too old for her, and who knew what she was really like deep down? Elizabeth had seemed perfect.

Jasmine ignored his snide remark."Please Luke help us." She had never begged before, but she was willing to do so now. "I will do anything to save my sister life even work as your maid to pay off the debt." She will give up her medical studies what use would they be to her if she cannot save the one person that matters to her.

"There is no need for such drastic measures, besides I already have all the house staff I could possibly need as a single man." He looked thoughtful for a few seconds and then he said quiet soberly. "What I need since your sister and I parted is sex, lots of it. And you can provide that to me in return for my assistance."

She looked at him as he had gone mad for quite some time before she moved out of her frozen state. "In that case there is no time to waste so let's go to the hospital.

PennyN
PennyN
84 Followers